[
  ["Time to get up!", "该起床了！", 0],
  ["Good morning.", "早安", 0],
  ["Did you sleep well?", "睡得好吗？", 0],
  ["Come and eat breakfast.", "快来吃早餐。", 0],
  ["Don't be a picky eater.", "不要挑食。", 0],
  ["Wash your face and brush your teeth.", "洗脸刷牙。", 0],
  ["Daddy is leaving. Say goodbye.", "爸爸要出门了，说再见。", 0],
  ["Come and get dressed.", "来穿衣服。", 0],
  ["What do you want to wear today?", "今天你想穿什么？", 0],
  ["Let me comb your hair.", "我来帮你梳头。", 0],
  ["Did you put lotion on your face?", "你的脸上擦乳液了吗？", 0],
  ["Hurry up, sweetie! We're going to be late.", "快点，宝贝！要迟到了。", 0],
  ["The elevator is here. Let's get in.", "电梯来了。我们进去。", 0],
  ["Press the button for the first floor.", "按一楼。", 0],
  ["Let's go out.", "我们出去。", 0],
  ["Have a nice day.", "祝你有个美好的一天。", 0],
  ["Watch out for cars.", "小心车子。", 0],
  ["How was school today?", "今天学校如何？", 0],
  ["Are you hungry?", "你饿了吗？", 0],
  ["Go wash your hands.", "去洗手。", 0],
  ["Let's have a snack.", "我们吃点心。", 0],
  ["Do you want some more?", "还想要多吃点吗？", 0],
  ["Break time is over.", "休息时间结束了。", 0],
  ["Time to study.", "该学习了。", 0],
  ["Sit up straight.", "坐好。", 0],
  ["Do you have homework?", "你有作业吗？", 0],
  ["Did you finish your homework?", "你作业做完了吗？", 0],
  ["Did you do well on the test?", "考试考得好吗？", 0],
  ["What score did you get?", "你考了几分？", 0],
  ["You did a great job!", "你做得很好！", 0],
  ["Move back from the TV.", "从电视那里往后退。", 0],
  ["Turn off the TV now.", "现在关掉电视。", 0],
  ["Who made such a mess?", "是谁弄得这么乱？", 0],
  ["Put your toys away.", "把你的玩具收拾好。", 0],
  ["Are you feeling sick?", "你不舒服吗？", 0],
  ["Do you want me to give you a piggyback ride?", "要我背你吗？", 0],
  ["Do you want me to carry you?", "要我抱你吗？", 0],
  ["Give me a kiss!", "亲一下！", 0],
  ["Don't bother your sister.", "不要打扰你的妹妹。", 0],
  ["Play nicely with your friends.", "要跟朋友好好玩。", 0],
  ["Stop mumbling.", "不要再嘀嘀咕咕了。", 0],
  ["Don't talk back!", "不要顶嘴！", 0],
  ["I'm sorry. Let's make up.", "对不起。我们和好。", 0],
  ["I'll read you a story.", "我来念个故事给你听。", 0],
  ["Time for bed.", "该睡觉了。", 0],
  ["Good night! Sweet dreams!", "晚安！祝你做个好梦！", 0],
  ["Don't forget that I love you.", "不要忘记我爱你。", 0],
  ["Good morning, Mom and Dad!", "爸爸妈妈，早安！", 0],
  ["I'm awake.", "我醒了。", 0],
  ["Dad, have a nice day!", "爸，祝你有个美好的一天！", 0],
  ["I want to wear this shirt.", "我要穿这件衬衫。", 0],
  ["I can do it myself.", "我可以自己完成它。", 0],
  ["Mom, I'm a big kid now.", "妈，我现在都长大了。", 0],
  ["Please help me tie my hair.", "请帮我绑头发。", 0],
  ["Bye! I'm going out.", "再见！我要出门了。", 0],
  ["Mom, I'm home.", "妈，我回来了。", 0],
  ["Mom, can you give me the scissors?", "妈，可以给我剪刀吗？", 0],
  ["Mom, look at this.", "妈，看这个。", 0],
  ["Mom, I'm bored.", "妈，我很无聊。", 0],
  ["Mom, play with me.", "妈，跟我玩。", 0],
  ["Draw a car for me.", "帮我画车。", 0],
  ["Can I watch TV?", "我可以看电视吗？", 0],
  ["Wait until this show is over.", "等这个节目结束。", 0],
  ["Can I play computer games for a little while?", "我可以玩一会电脑游戏吗？", 0],
  ["Can I go play outside?", "我可以去外面玩吗？", 0],
  ["Can I go play at Gina's house?", "我可以去吉娜家玩吗？", 0],
  ["Mommy, I want to try it.", "妈咪，我想试试看。", 0],
  ["Minki hit me.", "敏基打我。", 0],
  ["It's not my fault.", "不是我的错。", 0],
  ["He started it.", "是他先开始的。", 0],
  ["Don't be angry.", "不要生气。", 0],
  ["I'm sorry. I won't do it again.", "对不起，我不再这样了。", 0],
  ["I'm really angry.", "我真的生气了。", 0],
  ["I'm not talking back.", "我不是在顶嘴。", 0],
  ["I'm happy that you praised me.", "我很高兴你夸奖我。", 0],
  ["Can you get me some milk? Please?", "你可以把牛奶拿给我吗？拜托了。", 0],
  ["Can I have some more?", "我可以再要一些吗？", 0],
  ["Can I have some ice cream?", "我可以吃些冰淇淋吗？", 0],
  ["I hate mushrooms.", "我讨厌蘑菇。", 0],
  ["I don't feel like eating.", "我没心情吃饭。", 0],
  ["I need to pee.", "我要尿尿。", 0],
  ["I need to poop.", "我要便便。", 0],
  ["Mom, I'm done.", "妈，我好了。", 0],
  ["I'm tired.", "我累了。", 0],
  ["I'm sleepy.", "我困了。", 0],
  ["I'm hungry.", "我饿了。", 0],
  ["My leg hurts.", "我腿痛。", 0],
  ["Give me a big hug.", "给我一个大大的拥抱。", 0],
  ["Carry me on your back.", "背我。", 0],
  ["Can I take a break?", "我可以休息一下吗？", 0],
  ["Mom, wait for me.", "妈，等我。", 0],
  ["Dad, when are you coming back?", "爸，你什么时候回来？", 0],
  ["Mom, can you tell me a story?", "妈，可以讲个故事给我听吗？", 0],
  ["Who do you love more, me or Minki?", "你爱谁多一点，我还是敏基？", 0],
  ["I love you the most in this world.", "在这个世界上，我最爱你了。", 0],
  ["Time to get up!", "该起床了！", 1],
  ["Get up, sleepyhead.", "起床了，你这个贪睡鬼。", 1],
  ["The sun is already up!", "太阳都晒屁股了。", 1],
  ["Get up quickly! It's time to go to school.", "快点起床！该去学校了。", 1],
  ["Are you still dreaming?", "还在睡梦中吗？", 1],
  ["If you don't get up, I'll tickle you.", "再不起床的话，我要抓痒痒了。", 1],
  ["You should go to bed early and get up early.", "你要早睡早起。", 1],
  ["Do you still want to sleep?", "还想睡吗？", 1],
  ["Can I sleep a little more?", "我可以多睡一会吗？", 1],
  ["I'm too tired to get up.", "我太累了，起不来。", 1],
  ["Mom, I can't open my eyes!", "妈，我睁不开眼睛！", 1],
  ["You can sleep for only five more minutes.", "只能再睡5分钟。", 1],
  ["I'll count to three. Get up now!", "我数到三，快点起床！", 1],
  ["Hurry up, or you'll be late.", "快点，否则你要迟到了。", 1],
  ["I'm awake.", "我醒了。", 1],
  ["You don't need to wake me up. I'm already awake.", "你不用叫我也没关系。我已经醒了。", 1],
  ["Wow! Did you get up by yourself?", "哇～！你自己起床的吗？", 1],
  ["Didn't you hear the alarm?", "你没有听到闹钟吗？", 1],
  ["Don't doze off. Sit up straight!", "不要打瞌睡了。做好！", 1],
  ["Look who got up first!", "看看谁先起床了？", 1],
  ["You're still fast asleep.", "你还在沉睡。", 1],
  ["Stretch your body.", "伸展下你的身体。", 1],
  ["I won't wake you up from now on.", "以后我不会再叫你起床了。", 1],
  ["Good morning, Mom and Dad!", "爸爸妈妈，早安！", 2],
  ["Did you sleep well?", "你睡得好吗？", 2],
  ["Morning! Did you sleep well?", "早！睡得好吗？", 2],
  ["Sweetie, did you sleep well?", "宝贝，睡得好吗？", 2],
  ["You slept in.", "你睡懒觉了。", 2],
  ["Weren't you cold at night?", "晚上不冷？", 2],
  ["You're already awake? Why did you wake up so early?", "已经醒了？为什么这么早醒？", 2],
  ["Wow! What a surprise!", "哇！太阳打西边出来了。", 2],
  ["I just opened my eyes.", "我刚睁开眼睛。", 2],
  ["You look like you're in a good mood.", "看起来你的心情很好。", 2],
  ["After a good sleep, you look like you're in a good mood.", "睡个好觉后，你看起来心情很好。", 2],
  ["Why do you look like you're in a bad mood this morning?", "为什么今天早上你看起来心情不太好？", 2],
  ["I still want to sleep.", "我还想睡。", 2],
  ["After you get up, you should say hello first.", "起床后，你应该先打招呼。", 2],
  ["You should say, &quot;Good morning!&quot;", "你应该说：“早安！”", 2],
  ["Give me a kiss and say &quot;Good morning.&quot;", "亲一下，说“早安”。", 2],
  ["Did you have sweet dreams?", "你做好梦了吗？", 2],
  ["Mom, do you want to hear about my dream?", "妈妈，要听听我做的梦吗？", 2],
  ["Can you wake up your little brother?", "你可以叫你弟弟起床吗？", 2],
  ["Get up and wash your face.", "起床洗脸了。", 3],
  ["Wash your face and brush your teeth.", "洗脸刷牙。", 3],
  ["Wash your neck too.", "脖子也要洗。", 3],
  ["Who wants to wash first?", "谁要先洗？", 3],
  ["Do you need Mom to help you?", "需要妈妈帮你吗？", 3],
  ["Mom, can you help me?", "妈妈，你可以帮我妈？", 3],
  ["If I wash by myself, I'll get my clothes wet.", "自己洗的话，我会弄湿衣服的。", 3],
  ["I don't want to wash my face!", "我不想洗脸！", 3],
  ["I'll wash after I eat.", "我要吃饭后再洗。", 3],
  ["Are you all done washing?", "都洗好了吗？", 3],
  ["I'm washing, Mommy.", "我正在洗，妈咪。", 3],
  ["Get a clean towel.", "那一条干净的毛巾。", 3],
  ["Mom, I don't have a towel.", "妈，我没有毛巾。", 3],
  ["Mom, can you give me that towel?", "妈，可以那条毛巾给我吗？", 3],
  ["After you wash up, you look so pretty.", "洗好后，你看起来好美。", 3],
  ["The bathroom floor is slippery, so be careful.", "厕所的地板很滑，要小心。", 3],
  ["You should brush your teeth three times a day.", "一天要刷三次牙。", 4],
  ["Brush your teeth well.", "好好地刷牙。", 4],
  ["Brush your teeth up and down.", "刷牙要上下刷。", 4],
  ["Don't forget to brush the inside too.", "不要忘记也要刷里面。", 4],
  ["Brush your teeth and gums thoroughly.", "牙和牙床都要彻底刷干净。", 4],
  ["Don't forget to brush your tongue.", "不要忘记刷舌头。", 4],
  ["Rinse your mouth, then spit it out.", "漱口，然后吐掉。", 4],
  ["Put some toothpaste on your toothbrush.", "牙刷上要沾点牙膏。", 4],
  ["Mom, put some toothpaste on my brush for me.", "妈妈，帮我挤牙膏。", 4],
  ["We're out of toothpaste.", "我们没有牙膏了。", 4],
  ["You must brush for three minutes.", "一定要刷三分钟。", 4],
  ["Is it three minutes yet?", "三分钟到了吗？", 4],
  ["Don't forget to turn off the water.", "不要忘记关水。", 4],
  ["I hate brushing my teeth.", "我讨厌刷牙。", 4],
  ["Mom, brush my teeth for me.", "妈妈，帮我刷牙。", 4],
  ["Brush your teeth well, or they will turn black.", "要好好刷牙，不然的话，你的牙齿会变黑。", 4],
  ["If you don't take good care of your teeth, you will get cavities.", "如果你不好好照顾你的牙齿，你会有蛀牙。", 4],
  ["If you don't brush well, you will have bad breath.", "不好好刷牙的话，会有口臭。", 4],
  ["Don't brush your teeth the wrong way.", "不要用错误的方法刷牙。", 4],
  ["It's time for breakfast.", "该吃早餐了。", 5],
  ["Come and eat breakfast.", "来吃早餐。", 5],
  ["Come to the table.", "从餐桌旁。", 5],
  ["Dad, come and have breakfast with us.", "爸爸，来和我们一起吃早餐。", 5],
  ["Can you call your little brother too?", "你可以也叫一下你弟弟吗？", 5],
  ["Who can help Mom set the table?", "谁可以帮妈妈摆餐桌？", 5],
  ["Can you put the spoons on the table?", "你可以把汤匙摆在餐桌上吗？", 5],
  ["Before we eat, let's say grace.", "吃饭前，先来祷告。", 5],
  ["Eat your breakfast.", "吃早餐。", 5],
  ["How does it taste? Is it good?", "味道如何？好吃吗？", 5],
  ["Don't you like it?", "你不喜欢吗？", 5],
  ["Don't you have an appetite?", "没胃口吗？", 5],
  ["Why aren't you eating?", "你为什么不吃？", 5],
  ["I don't really feel like eating.", "我不怎么想吃。", 5],
  ["I don't want to eat in the morning.", "我在早上不要吃东西。", 5],
  ["Eating breakfast will make you healthier.", "吃早餐，会让你更健康。", 5],
  ["Take one more bite.", "再多吃一口。", 5],
  ["Take a bite first and see if it's good.", "先吃一口看看好不好吃。", 5],
  ["We're going to be late. Eat quickly.", "要迟到了。快吃。", 5],
  ["Drink some water.", "喝点水。", 5],
  ["Don't spill the milk.", "不要让牛奶洒出来。", 5],
  ["I can't reach the food.", "我夹不到菜。", 5],
  ["There's too much rice.", "饭太多了。", 5],
  ["I'll feed you.", "我来喂你。", 5],
  ["It's too hot.", "太烫了。", 5],
  ["Blow on it to cool it down.", "吹一下，让它冷一点。", 5],
  ["Did you finish everything?", "都吃完了吗？", 5],
  ["Don't eat any more.", "不要再吃了。", 5],
  ["I can't eat any more.", "我再也吃不下了。", 5],
  ["I'm full.", "我饱了。", 5],
  ["Can't I leave a little?", "不可以剩一点吗？", 5],
  ["Do I have to eat everything?", "可以不要全部吃完吗？", 5],
  ["I ate almost everything.", "我几乎都吃了。", 5],
  ["It looks delicious. Thank you!", "看起来好好吃。谢谢！", 5],
  ["Thank you for this delicious meal.", "感谢你这么好吃的一餐。", 5],
  ["The food was really good. Thank you!", "食物相当好吃。谢谢！", 5],
  ["Don't be a picky eater.", "不要挑食。", 6],
  ["Don't walk around while eating.", "吃饭的时候，不要走来走去。", 6],
  ["Don't leave food on your plate.", "食物不可以剩下。", 6],
  ["You should eat by yourself.", "你要自己吃。", 6],
  ["Be careful not to drop your food.", "小心食物不要弄掉。", 6],
  ["Oops! You dropped your food.", "哎呀！你弄掉食物了。", 6],
  ["It's okay. I'll clean it up.", "没关系。我来收拾。", 6],
  ["Eat slowly. Don't rush.", "慢慢吃。不要急。", 6],
  ["Chew your food well.", "好好咀嚼。", 6],
  ["Use your chopsticks correctly.", "正确使用筷子。", 6],
  ["Don't spit your food out.", "不要把食物吐出来。", 6],
  ["Sit at the table to eat.", "要坐在餐桌吃饭。", 6],
  ["Sit properly at the table.", "好好坐在餐桌旁。", 6],
  ["Don't talk with food in your mouth.", "嘴巴内有东西时，不要说话。", 6],
  ["Put the bowls in the sink.", "把碗放在洗碗槽内。", 6],
  ["Come and help Mom clear the table.", "来帮妈妈收拾餐桌。", 6],
  ["Did you wash your hands before eating?", "吃饭前洗好手了吗？", 6],
  ["Wash your hands well before eating.", "吃饭前，要好好洗手", 6],
  ["Wait until the adults start eating before you eat.", "等大人们先开动，你才能吃", 6],
  ["Don't hold chopsticks and a spoon at the same time.", "不要同时拿筷子和汤匙", 6],
  ["Use your chopsticks properly.", "好好地使用筷子", 6],
  ["Hold your chopsticks like this.", "像这样拿筷子", 6],
  ["Don't leave food on your plate.", "食物不可以吃剩", 6],
  ["Don't make smacking sounds while eating.", "吃饭时，不可以啧啧作响", 6],
  ["Turn your head away when you cough.", "咳嗽时，一定要转过头去", 6],
  ["Don't grab food with your hands.", "不可以用手抓食物", 6],
  ["Don't spit it everywhere.", "不要把它吐得到处都是", 6],
  ["Don't leave your seat while eating.", "吃饭时，不要离开位子", 6],
  ["Be careful not to drop your food.", "小心不要把食物掉出来。", 6],
  ["Don't spill the soup.", "不要把汤洒出来", 6],
  ["Sit up straight while eating.", "吃饭的时候，要坐正", 6],
  ["Don't make noise when you drink soup.", "喝汤时，不要发出声音", 6],
  ["Don't watch TV while eating.", "不可以边看电视边吃饭", 6],
  ["Chew with your mouth closed.", "闭上嘴巴咀嚼", 6],
  ["Don't run around while eating.", "吃饭的时候，不要跑来跑去", 6],
  ["Don't lick your fingers. Use a napkin.", "不要舔手指，要用纸巾擦", 6],
  ["Don't blow too hard to cool your food.", "把食物吹凉时，不要吹太用力", 6],
  ["Keep your legs under the table.", "把你的双腿好好放在桌子下面", 6],
  ["Don't burp at the table.", "不要在餐桌上打嗝", 6],
  ["Yuck, Dad, you burped.", "噁，爸爸，你打嗝了", 6],
  ["Don't talk about gross things while eating.", "吃饭的时候，不可以讲脏的东西", 6],
  ["Blowing your nose at the table is rude.", "在餐桌上擤鼻涕是没礼貌的行为", 6],
  ["I need to go pee.", "我要去尿尿。", 7],
  ["I need to go poop.", "我要去便便。", 7],
  ["I'm about to go poop.", "我快要大出来了。", 7],
  ["Take your pants off first.", "先把你的裤子脱下来。", 7],
  ["Don't forget to flush.", "不要忘记冲水。", 7],
  ["Don't use too much toilet paper.", "不要用太多的卫生纸。", 7],
  ["Phew! It stinks!", "唷！好臭！", 7],
  ["Tell me if you need to pee.", "如果你要尿尿的话，要告诉我。", 7],
  ["Can't you pee?", "尿不出来吗？", 7],
  ["Don't hold it. Go pee.", "不要忍，去尿。", 7],
  ["Holding in your pee is not good.", "憋尿是不好的。", 7],
  ["I hate sitting on the toilet.", "我讨厌坐马桶。", 7],
  ["Can you pee by yourself?", "你可以自己尿尿吗？", 7],
  ["Wash your hands after you poop.", "便便后，要洗手。", 7],
  ["Flush once.", "水冲一次就好。", 7],
  ["Call me when you're done.", "好了叫我。", 7],
  ["Mom, I'm done.", "妈，我好了。", 7],
  ["Can you wipe my bottom for me?", "你可以帮我擦屁股吗？", 7],
  ["I keep having to fart. Pinch your nose.", "我一直要放屁。捏住你的鼻子。", 7],
  ["Hey, who farted?", "哦，谁放屁了？", 7],
  ["If you fart on my face, I'll catch you.", "放屁在我脸上的话，我会抓住你。", 7],
  ["Did you pee in your pants?", "你尿在裤子上了吗？", 7],
  ["You look like you really need to go.", "看起来，你很急。", 7],
  ["Next time, don't hold it until you pee in your pants.", "下次，不可以忍到尿在裤子上。", 7],
  ["Does your tummy hurt?", "你肚子痛吗？", 7],
  ["Daddy is going to work.", "爸爸要去上班了。", 8],
  ["Daddy is leaving. Say goodbye.", "爸爸要出门了，说再见。", 8],
  ["Say goodbye, sweetie.", "说再见，甜心。", 8],
  ["Dad, have a nice day.", "爸爸，祝你有美好的一天。", 8],
  ["Dad, good luck.", "爸爸，祝你好运。", 8],
  ["Give Daddy a kiss.", "亲一下爸爸。", 8],
  ["Sweetie, do you want to shine Daddy's shoes?", "宝贝，要帮爸爸擦皮鞋吗？", 8],
  ["Dad, you get my shoes for me.", "爸爸，你帮我拿鞋子。", 8],
  ["If you're late, give us a call.", "晚的话，打个电话回来。", 8],
  ["Are you going out to eat with your coworkers?", "你要跟同事去聚餐吗？", 8],
  ["Come back early.", "早点回来。", 8],
  ["Don't come back too late, Dad.", "不要太晚，爸爸。", 8],
  ["When are you coming back?", "你什么时候回来？", 8],
  ["I want to go out with Daddy!", "我想跟爸爸一起出门！", 8],
  ["Come back early and play with me.", "早点回来跟我玩。", 8],
  ["Don't drink, and come home early.", "不要喝酒，早点回家。", 8],
  ["Dad, see you soon!", "爸爸，一会见！", 8],
  ["Buy me something yummy when you come back.", "回来时，要买好吃的给我。", 8],
  ["Dad, you look so handsome!", "爸爸，你看起来很帅！", 8],
  ["Sweetie, have fun today too.", "甜心，今天也玩得开心。", 8],
  ["Daddy has gone to work.", "爸爸去上班了。", 8],
  ["I'll miss you while I'm at work.", "当我在上班时，我会想你的。", 8],
  ["I'll call you at lunchtime.", "午餐时，我会打电话给你。", 8],
  ["What nice thing can I buy for you?", "我可以买什么好东西给你？", 8],
  ["Have fun with Mommy.", "跟妈妈好好玩。", 8],
  ["I'll come home as early as I can after work.", "下班后，我会尽可能早回家。", 8],
  ["What do you want to wear?", "你想要穿什么？", 9],
  ["Pick one that you want to wear.", "挑一件你想穿的。", 9],
  ["I'm going to wear a skirt today.", "今天我要穿裙子。", 9],
  ["What do you need to wear today?", "今天你需要穿什么？", 9],
  ["Today you need to wear your school uniform.", "今天，你需要穿学校制服。", 9],
  ["Today you need to wear your gym clothes.", "今天，你需要穿体育服。", 9],
  ["Give me my gym clothes.", "给我运动服。", 9],
  ["This weather is not good for shorts.", "这个天气不适合穿短裤。", 9],
  ["It's cold, so you should wear a coat.", "天气很冷，你应该穿外套。", 9],
  ["I hate wearing those clothes.", "我讨厌穿那些衣服。", 9],
  ["I hate this shirt. Give me another one.", "我讨厌穿这件衬衫，给我另一件。", 9],
  ["I want to wear this coat tomorrow too.", "明天，我也要穿这件外套。", 9],
  ["When did you buy these pants?", "这条裤子你什么时候买的？", 9],
  ["This shirt is uncomfortable.", "这件衬衫很不舒服。", 9],
  ["This one is too thin.", "这件太薄了。", 9],
  ["It's very cold outside.", "外面非常冷。", 9],
  ["These pants don't match that shirt.", "这条裤子跟那件衬衫不搭。", 9],
  ["This shirt needs washing. Get another one.", "这件衬衫要洗了，拿其他的。", 9],
  ["That one isn't dry yet. Wear it tomorrow.", "那件还没干，等明天再穿。", 9],
  ["That dress looks so good on our princess.", "那件连衣裙在我们公主身上太好看了。", 9],
  ["Let's change your clothes.", "让我们来换衣服。", 10],
  ["Can you get dressed by yourself?", "你可以自己穿衣服吗？", 10],
  ["Do you need Mom's help?", "你需要妈妈帮忙吗？", 10],
  ["Roll up your sleeves.", "把袖子摺起来。", 10],
  ["Put on your hat.", "戴上帽子。", 10],
  ["Your socks don't match.", "你的袜子不是同一双。", 10],
  ["Where are your other pants?", "你的另一只裤子在哪？", 10],
  ["Zip up your pants.", "拉上裤子的拉链。", 10],
  ["Button up your shirt.", "扣好你的衬衫钮扣。", 10],
  ["You buttoned it wrong.", "你的钮扣扣错了。", 10],
  ["Your shirt is on backwards.", "你的衬衫穿反了。", 10],
  ["Take off your underwear.", "脱掉你的内衣。", 10],
  ["Let's put on clean underwear.", "我们换新的内衣。", 10],
  ["Can you help me put this on?", "你可以帮我穿上这个吗？", 10],
  ["Can you unbutton my shirt for me?", "你可以帮我解开衬衫的扣子吗？", 10],
  ["Can you unzip this for me?", "你可以帮我拉开拉链吗？", 10],
  ["These pants are too small now.", "这裤子现在太小了。", 10],
  ["You've grown, so you can't wear these clothes anymore.", "你长大了，这些衣服都不能穿了。", 10],
  ["Mom, do I look good?", "妈，我看起来好看吗？", 10],
  ["Time to change your clothes.", "换衣服了。", 11],
  ["Which one should I wear?", "我要穿哪一件？", 11],
  ["Look in your closet.", "在你的衣柜里找找。", 11],
  ["Put on something more comfortable.", "换上舒服一点的衣服。", 11],
  ["Put on clean clothes.", "换上干净的衣服。", 11],
  ["Wear whatever you want.", "穿你想穿的衣服。", 11],
  ["Change into your house clothes.", "换上居家服。", 11],
  ["Can I wear this one?", "我可以穿这件吗？", 11],
  ["Won't it be too hot? Wear something else.", "不会太热吗？穿其他件。", 11],
  ["I only want to wear these clothes.", "我只要穿这些衣服。", 11],
  ["Those are dirty. Change them.", "那脏了，要换掉", 11],
  ["Put the dirty clothes in the washing machine.", "把脏衣服放进洗衣机内", 11],
  ["Change your underwear too.", "内衣也要换", 11],
  ["Put on the clothes that are ready.", "换上准备好的衣服", 11],
  ["Mom, where are the clothes I want to wear?", "妈妈，我要穿的衣服在哪？", 11],
  ["Why aren't you getting dressed? What are you doing?", "你不穿衣服，还在做什么？", 11],
  ["You can get dressed by yourself now.", "你自己可以穿衣服了", 11],
  ["You should get your school things ready in advance.", "你应该事先准备好学校用品。", 11],
  ["Let's comb your hair.", "我们来梳头发", 12],
  ["I'll tie your hair up nicely.", "我会把你的头发绑得很漂亮", 12],
  ["Do you want a ponytail or braids?", "你要绑成马尾？还是辫子？", 12],
  ["Let me part your hair. Don't move.", "让我来帮你把头发分开不要动", 12],
  ["Your hair has grown a lot.", "你的头发长很多了", 12],
  ["Your hair is fluffy.", "你的头发很蓬松", 12],
  ["You need to go to the barbershop for a haircut.", "你需要去理发室剪头发", 12],
  ["Do you want to wear a hair clip?", "你要别个发夹吗？", 12],
  ["Do you want to wear a hair band?", "你要绑发带吗？", 12],
  ["Which hair band do you want to wear?", "你要绑哪一个发带？", 12],
  ["Your hair is all tangled, and I can't comb it out.", "你的头发都打结了，我梳不开", 12],
  ["Comb my hair gently.", "轻轻地帮我梳头发", 12],
  ["Mom, it hurts!", "妈妈，好痛！", 12],
  ["Do you want me to braid your hair?", "要我帮你绑辫子吗？", 12],
  ["I'll put your hair up.", "我来把你的头发梳起来", 12],
  ["Can you get me the hair clip?", "你能把发夹拿给我吗？", 12],
  ["Please get me the comb.", "请把梳子拿给我", 12],
  ["Can you tie my hair for me?", "你能帮我绑头发吗？", 12],
  ["Can you trim my bangs for me?", "你能帮我剪掉刘海吗？", 12],
  ["My hair is poking my eyes.", "我的头发戳到我的眼睛了", 12],
  ["Can you tie it the same way as yesterday?", "可以帮我绑跟昨天一样吗？", 12],
  ["I don't like this hairstyle.", "我不喜欢这个发型。", 12],
  ["Can you redo it for me, please?", "请帮我重新绑，好吗？", 12],
  ["I want to leave my hair down today.", "今天，我要把头发放下来。", 12],
  ["Please tie my hair in a ponytail.", "请把我的头发绑成马尾。", 12],
  ["Please braid my hair.", "请把我的头发绑成辫子。", 12],
  ["Please don't tie it too tight.", "请不要绑太紧。", 12],
  ["Do you want to grow out your bangs?", "你要把刘海留长吗？", 12],
  ["What do you need to bring to school today?", "今天的学校用品是什么？", 13],
  ["Did you pack your bag?", "你整理好书包了吗？", 13],
  ["Did you put in your textbooks?", "教科书放进去了吗？", 13],
  ["Did you put in your homework?", "作业放进去了吗？", 13],
  ["Are your lunchbox and water bottle ready?", "便当和水瓶都准备好了吗？", 13],
  ["Are your indoor slippers ready?", "室内拖鞋准备好了吗？", 13],
  ["Oh, I forgot.", "啊，我忘了。", 13],
  ["I forgot what I need to bring.", "我忘记我要带什么了。", 13],
  ["I need to bring my art supplies.", "我应该要带美术用品。", 13],
  ["This test paper needs a signature.", "这份考试卷要签名。", 13],
  ["I'm all ready.", "我都准备好了。", 13],
  ["What did the teacher tell you to bring?", "老师叫你要带什么？", 13],
  ["Do we have art class today?", "今天有美术课吗？", 13],
  ["Stop by the stationery store on the way to school.", "去学校时顺道去一下文具店。", 13],
  ["Starting tomorrow, get ready in advance.", "从明天开始，要事先准备。", 13],
  ["Are you ready?", "你准备好了吗？", 13],
  ["Check that you have everything.", "确认你有没有都带了。", 13],
  ["I forgot to pack your lunchbox.", "我忘记装你的便当了。", 13],
  ["Do you need anything else?", "你还需要其他的吗？", 13],
  ["Wow, you're all ready. Great job!", "哇，你都准备好了。很棒！", 13],
  ["I don't know what to bring to school.", "我不知道要带什么去学校。", 13],
  ["Our teacher never tells us anything.", "我们老师从不跟我们说任何事。", 13],
  ["Mom, where are my school supplies?", "妈，我的学习用品在哪？", 13],
  ["I thought I already put them in your bag.", "我以为我已经把它们放进你书包了。", 13],
  ["Getting your school things ready is your own job.", "准备学校用品是你自己的事情。", 13],
  ["Hurry up, sweetie!", "快点，宝贝！", 14],
  ["Mommy is waiting.", "妈妈在等。", 14],
  ["You're going to be late.", "你要迟到了。", 14],
  ["We still have time, Mommy.", "我们还有时间，妈咪。", 14],
  ["If you don't hurry, you'll be late for school.", "如果你不快点的话，你上学就会迟到。", 14],
  ["The whole day is almost over.", "一天都要结束了。", 14],
  ["Oh no, it's too late.", "喔，不，太晚了。", 14],
  ["You'll miss the school bus.", "你会错过校车的。", 14],
  ["Can you drive me to school?", "你能开车送我去吗？", 14],
  ["Look at the clock.", "看一下时钟", 14],
  ["Can you tell me what time it is?", "你能告诉我几点了吗？", 14],
  ["Do you know how late you are?", "你知道你晚了多久了吗？", 14],
  ["Finish it in five minutes.", "五分钟把它完成。", 14],
  ["What time is it now?", "现在几点了？", 14],
  ["I'm doing my best.", "我正在尽全力。", 14],
  ["Sorry, I'll be quick.", "不好意思，我会快点。", 14],
  ["I'm not waiting for you.", "我不等你了。", 14],
  ["I'm going first.", "我要先走了。", 14],
  ["If you keep being late...", "如果你一直迟到的话", 14],
  ["This habit will be hard to break.", "这个习惯将很难改掉。", 14],
  ["Mommy is waiting for you outside.", "妈妈在外面等你。", 14],
  ["Finish before I count to three.", "我数到三之前要完成。", 14],
  ["We really have to leave now.", "现在外面一定要出发了。", 14],
  ["You don't have enough time anymore.", "你的时间已经不够了。", 14],
  ["Time is flying by.", "时间飞快过去了。", 14],
  ["Why is every morning so chaotic?", "为什么每天早上都要这样混乱？", 14],
  ["It happened.", "发生", 14],
  ["I'm sorry. It won't happen again.", "对不起，不会再这样了。", 14],
  ["Put on your shoes.", "穿上你的鞋子。", 15],
  ["Put on your backpack and your shoes.", "背好背包，穿好鞋子。", 15],
  ["Put on your sneakers.", "换上运动鞋。", 15],
  ["You have your shoes on the wrong feet.", "你的鞋子穿错脚了。", 15],
  ["Switch them around.", "交换穿一下。", 15],
  ["Don't step on the back of your shoes.", "不要踩到鞋后跟。", 15],
  ["If you're going to run, you need to wear sneakers.", "如果你要跑步的话，你需要穿运动鞋。", 15],
  ["Your shoes are so old.", "你的鞋子好旧了。", 15],
  ["These shoes are old and worn out.", "这鞋子又旧又破。", 15],
  ["I still really like these shoes. Don't throw them away.", "我还是很喜欢这双鞋子。不要丢掉它们", 15],
  ["Mom, my shoelaces came loose.", "妈妈，我的鞋带松开了。", 15],
  ["My shoelaces keep coming loose.", "我的鞋带一直松开。", 15],
  ["Can you tie my shoelaces for me?", "你能帮我绑鞋带吗？", 15],
  ["I like shoes with Velcro.", "我喜欢魔鬼扣鞋", 15],
  ["Those shoes don't match your clothes.", "那鞋子跟你的衣服不搭。", 15],
  ["Put your shoes where they belong.", "把鞋子放在该放的位置上。", 15],
  ["Put your shoes on the shoe rack.", "把鞋子放在鞋架上。", 15],
  ["They should be on the shoe rack.", "它们应该放在鞋架上。", 15],
  ["Your shoe size is 130.", "你鞋子的大小是130公分。", 15],
  ["Do they fit?", "合脚吗？", 15],
  ["You've grown out of your shoes.", "你已经长到鞋子穿不下了。", 15],
  ["Let me buy you a new pair.", "让我买双新的给你。", 15],
  ["My feet hurt because of my new shoes.", "因为穿新鞋，脚好痛。", 15],
  ["I want to wear my leather shoes.", "我要穿我的皮鞋。", 15],
  ["Mom, which pair should I wear?", "妈妈，我要穿哪双？", 15],
  ["They're all so dirty. They need a wash.", "它们都好脏喔，要洗一洗了。", 15],
  ["Slippers, sandals", "拖鞋、凉鞋", 15],
  ["Heeled shoes, riding boots", "有跟的女鞋、马靴", 15],
  ["Have a nice day.", "祝你有个美好的一天。", 16],
  ["Have a great time.", "祝你度过美好的时光。", 16],
  ["Have fun with your friends.", "跟朋友们好好玩。", 16],
  ["Be happy all day.", "一整天都要快乐。", 16],
  ["Greet people with a polite bow, sweetie.", "要恭敬地鞠躬打招呼，宝贝", 16],
  ["You should say goodbye.", "你应该说再见。", 16],
  ["Shouldn't you say goodbye to Daddy?", "你不该跟爸爸说再见吗？", 16],
  ["Give me a kiss, sweetie.", "亲一下，宝贝。", 16],
  ["Didn't you forget something? (kiss)", "你没有忘了什么吗？（亲亲）", 16],
  ["Bye, I'm off.", "再见，我走了。", 16],
  ["Study hard at school.", "在学校好好用功。", 16],
  ["Be good at school and listen to your teachers!", "好好待在学校，要听话！", 16],
  ["Call me after school.", "放学后，打电话给我。", 16],
  ["See you this afternoon.", "等一下下午见。", 16],
  ["Come straight home after school.", "放学后，立刻回家。", 16],
  ["I'll have a yummy snack ready for you.", "我会准备好吃的点心等你。", 16],
  ["If you need to go to the bathroom, you should tell your teacher.", "如果你要去厕所，你要跟老师说一声。", 16],
  ["Will you be home when I get back?", "我回来时，你会在家吗？", 16],
  ["Come and pick me up later.", "等一下，来接我。", 16],
  ["I'll come pick you up.", "我会去接你。", 16],
  ["Be careful of cars.", "要小心车。", 17],
  ["Don't go into the road.", "不要走到车道。", 17],
  ["Always cross the road on the zebra crossing.", "穿越马路一定要走在斑马线上。", 17],
  ["Be careful when you cross the road.", "你过马路时，要小心。", 17],
  ["Look around you when you walk.", "走路时，要注意看旁边。", 17],
  ["Watch the traffic lights.", "要看红绿灯。", 17],
  ["Only cross when the light is green.", "确定是绿灯时，你才能走。", 17],
  ["Hold my hand when we cross the road.", "过马路，要牵起你的手。", 17],
  ["Don't play with your phone on the street.", "不要在路上玩你的手机。", 17],
  ["Don't run. Walk slowly.", "不要跑，慢慢走。", 17],
  ["Don't rush.", "不要赶。", 17],
  ["Go straight to school.", "直接去学校。", 17],
  ["Never go with a stranger.", "绝对不可以跟陌生人走。", 17],
  ["Walk on the main road.", "要走在大马路上。", 17],
  ["Don't go into narrow alleys.", "不可以走到狭窄的巷弄。", 17],
  ["Listen to your teacher.", "要听老师的话。", 17],
  ["Get along well with your friends.", "要跟朋友们好好相处。", 17],
  ["Turn off your phone at school.", "在学校时要关掉手机。", 17],
  ["Eat a good lunch.", "午餐要吃饱。", 17],
  ["Don't stop at the game machines. Just walk past.", "不要在游戏机前停留，走过去就好。", 17],
  ["What should you do if there is a bully?", "当有恶霸时你应该怎么做？", 17],
  ["If you see someone being bullied, tell me right away.", "如果你看到有人被欺负，要立刻告诉我", 17],
  ["Go press the elevator button.", "去按一下电梯。", 18],
  ["I'll press the button.", "我来按按钮。", 18],
  ["The elevator is here.", "电梯来了。", 18],
  ["Press the button to hold the elevator.", "按钮让电梯停一下。", 18],
  ["Get in the elevator.", "进电梯。", 18],
  ["Wait for everyone to get out.", "等所有人出来。", 18],
  ["Can you press the button for the first floor?", "你能按一下一楼吗？", 18],
  ["Which floor should we press?", "我们要按哪一楼？", 18],
  ["Please be quiet inside.", "在里面请安静。", 18],
  ["Don't lean on the elevator door.", "不要靠在电梯门上。", 18],
  ["Don't mess around in the elevator.", "不要在电梯内捣蛋。", 18],
  ["Don't jump around in the elevator.", "不要在电梯内跳来跳去。", 18],
  ["Careful! You'll get caught in the door.", "小心！你会被门夹住的。", 18],
  ["This elevator is too slow.", "着电梯太慢了。", 18],
  ["Don't mess around on the stairs. You'll get hurt.", "不可以在楼梯捣蛋，你会受伤的。", 18],
  ["Wow, so fast.", "哇，好快。", 18],
  ["Which floor are you going to?", "你要去几楼？", 18],
  ["Also Commonly Used", "也经常使用", 18],
  ["Let's go out.", "我们出去。", 18],
  ["Wait until the doors are fully open before you get out.", "当电梯门完全打开后，再出去。", 18],
  ["Be careful when you get out.", "出去时要小心。", 18],
  ["Check which floor it is before you get out.", "出去之前，要看一下是几楼。", 18],
  ["Let's take the stairs.", "我们走楼梯。", 18],
  ["Let's race to see who gets to the first floor first.", "我们比赛谁先到一楼。", 18],
  ["Never run on the stairs.", "绝对不可以在楼梯上跑。", 18],
  ["Don't hold onto the railing all the time.", "不要握住栏杆不放。", 18],
  ["Walk one step at a time.", "一次走一个阶梯。", 18],
  ["Get on the bus one by one.", "按顺序一个一个上公车。", 18],
  ["It's time for the bus to come.", "工车要来的时间到了。", 19],
  ["The school bus is coming soon. Hurry!", "校车马上要来了，快点！", 19],
  ["I like riding the school bus.", "我喜欢搭校车。", 19],
  ["Go stand in line and wait for the bus.", "去好好排队等公车。", 19],
  ["We came early. There's nobody here.", "我们来早了。一个人也没有。", 19],
  ["Many friends are already waiting in line.", "已经有很多朋友在排队了。", 19],
  ["Next time, let's be quicker.", "下次我们再快点。", 19],
  ["Let's wait a little longer.", "我们再多等一会。", 19],
  ["It'll come soon.", "马上就会来了。", 19],
  ["The bus came on time.", "公车准时来了。", 19],
  ["Oh, the bus is already here.", "喔，公车已经来了。", 19],
  ["I'll be first in line.", "我会排在第一个。", 19],
  ["The bus is coming.", "公车来了。", 19],
  ["Wait until the bus stops.", "要等公车停好。", 19],
  ["Say hello to the teacher.", "跟老师问好。", 19],
  ["Okay, now let's get on the bus.", "好，现在让我们上公车。", 19],
  ["Be very careful getting on and off the bus.", "上下公车都要很小心。", 19],
  ["Don't cut in line.", "不要插队。", 19],
  ["Don't push. Get on slowly.", "不要推挤，慢慢上车。", 19],
  ["Mommy will take you to school today.", "今天妈妈会送你去学校。", 19],
  ["Fasten your seatbelt.", "系好安全带。", 19],
  ["Get ready to get off.", "准备下车了。", 19],
  ["It's time to clean.", "该是打扫的时间了。", 20],
  ["Can you help Mommy?", "你能帮妈妈吗？", 20],
  ["Do you want to use the vacuum cleaner?", "你想用吸尘器吗？", 20],
  ["Try it. It's fun.", "试试看，这很好玩。", 20],
  ["Mommy, I want to try it.", "妈咪，我想试试看。", 20],
  ["I'll keep helping you clean.", "我会一直帮你打扫。", 20],
  ["Open the window to let in fresh air.", "打开窗户让新鲜空气进来。", 20],
  ["Can you move this aside a little?", "你能把这个搬开一点吗？", 20],
  ["Can you move your toys so I can use the vacuum cleaner?", "你能一开你的玩具，让我用一下吸尘器吗？", 20],
  ["You need to move the things off the floor.", "你必须把地板上的东西移开。", 20],
  ["Let's line up the shoes neatly.", "让我们把鞋子放整齐。", 20],
  ["I'm just going to shake off the dust.", "我只是要拍掉灰尘。", 20],
  ["Is the vacuum cleaner heavy? Give it to Mommy.", "吸尘器很重？拿给妈妈。", 20],
  ["I'm going to tidy my room.", "我要整理我的房间。", 20],
  ["Look! There's a lot of hair.", "看！有很多头发。", 20],
  ["Ew, so gross!", "咦，好恶心！", 20],
  ["Do you want to take a break?", "你要休息一下吗？", 20],
  ["After cleaning, it feels so clean.", "打扫后，觉得好干净。", 20],
  ["Sweetie, thanks to your help, we finished cleaning early.", "亲爱的，幸好有你帮忙，打扫提前结束了。", 20],
  ["We should vacuum before we mop the floor.", "我们在擦地之前，要先用吸尘器吸过。", 20],
  ["You've all grown up, so you can help Mommy clean the house now.", "你们都长大了，可以帮妈妈打扫房子了", 20],
  ["Aren't you tired?", "你不累吗？", 20],
  ["Let's mop the floor.", "我们来擦地板。", 21],
  ["I'm going to sweep the floor today.", "今天我要扫地。", 21],
  ["We're going to wipe the room with a cloth.", "我们要用抹布擦房间。", 21],
  ["Sweep first, then mop.", "先扫之后再擦。", 21],
  ["Can you help me clean the room?", "你能帮我打扫房间吗？", 21],
  ["Can you get me the cloth?", "你能帮我拿抹布吗？", 21],
  ["Turn the cloth over, then clean the floor.", "把抹布翻过来，然后清洁地板。", 21],
  ["Oh, this cloth is so dirty.", "哎呀，这抹布好脏。", 21],
  ["We should wash the cloth.", "我们要洗一下抹布。", 21],
  ["Clean every place and make everything neat and tidy.", "打扫每个地方，并让每个东西都干净整洁。", 21],
  ["Wipe with all your strength.", "用全力去擦。", 21],
  ["It looks like you're cleaning carelessly.", "看起来你打扫得很漫不经心。", 21],
  ["Mom, this side isn't clean yet.", "妈妈，这边还没有打扫。", 21],
  ["I think Dad should do this.", "我想这让爸爸做。", 21],
  ["Wipe quickly. Give me the cloth.", "快点擦，把抹布给我。", 21],
  ["Mopping is hard work, isn't it?", "擦地很辛苦，对吧？", 21],
  ["After kneeling, my knees hurt.", "跪完之后，我的膝盖好痛。", 21],
  ["The toys on the floor are a mess.", "地板上的玩具很凌乱。", 22],
  ["Who made such a mess?", "是谁弄得这么乱的？", 22],
  ["Why is it so messy?", "为什么这么乱？", 22],
  ["You should clean up after you play.", "玩完之后，你应该整理的。", 22],
  ["Go put your toys away. Mommy needs to clean the room.", "去整理你的玩具，妈妈要打扫房间。", 22],
  ["What should you do with your toys when you're done playing?", "当你不玩时，你应该对你的玩具做什么？", 22],
  ["I don't want to clean up. Leave them like this. Please.", "我不想整理，就这样放着。拜托了。", 22],
  ["I was just about to clean up.", "我正打算要整理。", 22],
  ["Can I play a little longer?", "我可以再玩一会吗？", 22],
  ["I'll clean up in a minute.", "我等一下会整理。", 22],
  ["Can you clean up by yourself?", "你能自己整理吗？", 22],
  ["Put away the blocks and other toys.", "收拾积木和其他玩具。", 22],
  ["You should put the books on the shelf.", "你应该把书放在书架上。", 22],
  ["Put that in the toy box.", "把那个放在玩具箱内。", 22],
  ["Put that back where it belongs.", "把那个放回原位。", 22],
  ["Where should these toys go?", "这些玩具应该放哪里？", 22],
  ["You should put away your own toys.", "你应该收拾自己的玩具。", 22],
  ["Wow! You cleaned up so well.", "哇！你收拾得好好。", 22],
  ["Mommy is happy that you helped me.", "妈妈很高兴你帮了我。", 22],
  ["Since you cleaned everything up, you deserve a sticker.", "因为你都收拾好了，你应该得到一个贴纸。", 22],
  ["These toys want to go back to their home.", "这些玩具想回到它们的家。", 22],
  ["Can I throw away this toy that's still on the floor?", "还在地板上的这个玩具，我可以丢掉吗？", 22],
  ["Oh, when are we going to clean all this up?", "喔，我们什么时候把这些都收拾干净？", 22],
  ["Can I give this toy to another kid now?", "现在我可以把这个玩具给其他小朋友吗？", 22],
  ["Don't give them away. I'll clean up.", "不要把它们送走，我会收拾的。", 22],
  ["Please clean the room.", "请把房间清干净。", 23],
  ["Please clean the desk.", "请把书桌清干净。", 23],
  ["The bookshelf is a complete mess.", "书架已经乱得不像样了。", 23],
  ["Please empty the trash can.", "请把垃圾桶清空。", 23],
  ["Your bed is too messy.", "你的床太脏乱了。", 23],
  ["I'll clean my desk by myself.", "我要自己清我的书桌。", 23],
  ["Mom, please help me clean my room.", "妈，请帮我打扫房间。", 23],
  ["Sorry, I'll clean it right now.", "不好意思，我现在马上打扫。", 23],
  ["It's so messy that I can't clean it by myself.", "这太脏乱了，我一个人没办法打扫。", 23],
  ["Next time, I won't make such a mess.", "下次，我不会再弄得这样脏乱了。", 23],
  ["Mommy is washing the dishes.", "妈妈在洗碗。", 24],
  ["We should go wash the dishes.", "我们应该去洗碗。", 24],
  ["There are a lot of dishes to wash today.", "今天又很多碗要洗。", 24],
  ["Can you clear the table?", "你能清理餐桌吗？", 24],
  ["Can you help me wipe the table?", "你能帮我擦餐桌吗？", 24],
  ["Put the dishes in the sink.", "把碗盘放在洗碗槽内。", 24],
  ["Please take away the bowl you used.", "请把你自己用的碗拿走。", 24],
  ["You can really help me wash dishes now. You've grown up.", "现在你能帮我洗碗，真的长大了。", 24],
  ["Please take the dishes off the table.", "请把碗筷从餐桌上拿走。", 24],
  ["Can you help me wash the dishes?", "你能帮我洗碗吗？", 24],
  ["Who's washing the dishes today?", "今天谁要洗碗？", 24],
  ["I want to try washing the dishes.", "我想试试洗碗。", 24],
  ["From now on, I'll wash the dishes.", "以后，碗都由我来洗。", 24],
  ["Wait until you're a little older, then do it.", "等你再大一点后，再做。", 24],
  ["There are a lot of dishes, so let's use the dishwasher.", "有很多碗要洗，那让我们用洗碗机。", 24],
  ["Put on rubber gloves, then squeeze some dish soap onto the sponge.", "戴上橡胶手套，再把洗碗精挤在海绵上", 24],
  ["Wash the dishes carefully and don't break them.", "要小心洗碗，不要把碗打破了。", 24],
  ["Wash them carefully and don't leave any food scraps.", "仔细清洗，不要留下食物残渣。", 24],
  ["The dishes are clean and shiny.", "碗干净得闪闪发光。", 24],
  ["Turn off the faucet properly.", "要把水龙头关好。", 24],
  ["There are still some bubbles on top. They're slippery.", "上面还有些泡泡，很滑。", 24],
  ["Grease is hard to wash off.", "油垢很难洗掉。", 24],
  ["Wash the grease off with hot water.", "用热水把油垢洗掉。", 24],
  ["Please put the wet dishes upside down on the rack.", "请把湿的碗倒过来放在架子上。", 24],
  ["Dry the plates with the dish towel.", "用洗碗的毛巾把盘子擦干。", 24],
  ["Put the dishes in the dishwasher.", "把碗放进洗碗机。", 24],
  ["Put the detergent in here.", "把洗洁剂放进这里。", 24],
  ["Okay, close the door, then press the button.", "好，把门关起来，然后按下按钮。", 24],
  ["I'm going to use the washing machine.", "我要去用洗衣机了。", 25],
  ["I'm going to do the laundry.", "我要去洗衣服了。", 25],
  ["Put the clothes to be washed in the washing machine.", "把要洗的衣服放进洗衣机内。", 25],
  ["Put all the socks together.", "把袜子都放一起。", 25],
  ["Put the colored clothes here and the white clothes there.", "有颜色的衣服放这里，白色的衣服放那里。", 25],
  ["Do these pants need washing too?", "这条裤子也要洗吗？", 25],
  ["Daddy's socks stink!", "！爸爸的袜子好臭！", 25],
  ["Mom, can you wash this shirt?", "妈妈，你能洗这件衬衫吗？", 25],
  ["This shirt has sweat stains on it.", "这件衬衫沾上汗渍了。", 25],
  ["Let's iron the white clothes and towels.", "我们来烫白衣服和毛巾。", 25],
  ["There's so much laundry to do.", "有好多衣服要洗。", 25],
  ["Put in the laundry detergent.", "放洗衣粉。", 25],
  ["I'll wash this by hand.", "这个我用手洗。", 25],
  ["Don't put those clothes in the washing machine.", "不要把那些衣服放进洗衣机。", 25],
  ["Those clothes need to be dry-cleaned.", "那些衣服必须干洗。", 25],
  ["The clothes are washed.", "衣服洗好了。", 25],
  ["The laundry is done!", "洗衣服结束！", 25],
  ["Let's hang the clothes on the drying rack.", "我们把衣服晾在晾衣架上。", 26],
  ["Can you help me hang these clothes?", "你能帮我晾这些衣服吗？", 26],
  ["Try hanging your own clothes.", "你的衣服你自己试着晾晾看。", 26],
  ["I want to hang the socks.", "我想要晾袜子。", 26],
  ["Hang them on the drying rack.", "晾在晾衣架上。", 26],
  ["Whose socks are these?", "这是谁的袜子？", 26],
  ["Can you hang these socks?", "你能晾这些袜子吗？", 26],
  ["Shake each one out, then hang them up.", "一件件抖开之后，再把它们晾上去。", 26],
  ["These are my underwear.", "这是我的内裤。", 26],
  ["Wow, Daddy's underwear is so big!", "哇，爸爸的内裤好大！", 26],
  ["Mom, your underwear is so pretty.", "妈妈，你的内衣好漂亮。", 26],
  ["Make sure the clothes don't fall on the floor.", "确认衣服不会掉到地板上。", 26],
  ["Hang the shirts on hangers.", "把衬衫挂在衣架上。", 26],
  ["We need some clothespins.", "我们需要一些衣夹。", 26],
  ["The clothespins are here.", "衣夹在这里。", 26],
  ["The sweat isn't completely washed off.", "汗液没有完全洗掉。", 26],
  ["By tomorrow, they'll all be dry.", "到明天，一定都全干了。", 26],
  ["There's no more space to hang things.", "没有空间可以晾了。", 26],
  ["The weather should be nice.", "天气应该会很好。", 26],
  ["Because the weather is nice, the clothes will dry quickly.", "因为天气好，衣服会很快干。", 26],
  ["A sunny day is a good laundry day.", "晴天就是好的洗衣天。", 26],
  ["If it rains, the clothes won't dry well.", "下雨的话，衣服不太会干。", 26],
  ["The clothes are all dry.", "衣服都干了。", 27],
  ["The clothes aren't completely dry yet.", "衣服还没有全干。", 27],
  ["The clothes are all dry.", "衣服都干了。", 27],
  ["We should take in the dry clothes.", "我们应该把干的衣服收一收。", 27],
  ["Let's take the clothes down from the drying rack.", "我们把衣服从晾衣架上拿下来。", 27],
  ["Can you help me bring in the clothes?", "你能帮我收衣服吗？", 27],
  ["Can you help me fold the clothes?", "你能帮我折衣服吗？", 27],
  ["Let's fold the clothes nicely.", "我们来好好折衣服。", 27],
  ["Try to fold them neatly.", "试着折整齐一点。", 27],
  ["Fold them in half like this.", "像这样对半折。", 27],
  ["Put the socks in the sock box.", "把袜子放在袜子箱内。", 27],
  ["Can you put the clothes back where they belong?", "你能把衣服放回原处吗？", 27],
  ["You should fold your own clothes.", "你应该折自己的衣服。", 27],
  ["I'll fold my own clothes.", "我的衣服我自己来折。", 27],
  ["Those are Daddy's.", "那是爸爸的。", 27],
  ["Where is the other sock?", "另一只袜子在哪里？", 27],
  ["Can you find the other pair?", "你能找到另一双吗？", 27],
  ["Whose clothes are these?", "这是谁的衣服？", 27],
  ["Put Daddy's clothes in the same place.", "把爸爸的衣服放在同一个地方。", 27],
  ["Put them in the drawer.", "把它们放抽屉。", 27],
  ["Shirts should be hung on hangers.", "衬衫要用衣架挂起来。", 27],
  ["You should fold clothes like this.", "你要像这样折衣服。", 27],
  ["Mom, this is too big. I can't fold it.", "妈妈，这件太大，我折不了。", 27],
  ["Did I fold these clothes well?", "我折这些衣服折得好吗？", 27],
  ["We're going to iron Daddy's shirts.", "我们要烫爸爸的衬衫。", 28],
  ["This shirt is all wrinkled.", "这件衬衫都皱皱的。", 28],
  ["Do you want to watch Mommy iron?", "想看妈妈烫衣服吗？", 28],
  ["This iron looks like a boat.", "这熨斗看起来好像一条船。", 28],
  ["The iron is too hot. It's dangerous.", "熨斗太烫，很危险。", 28],
  ["Don't touch it.", "不要碰。", 28],
  ["You can't iron by yourself.", "你不可以自己烫衣服。", 28],
  ["Don't get too close because it's hot.", "不要靠太近，因为很烫。", 28],
  ["Go sit over there while I'm ironing.", "我在烫衣服的时候去坐那边。", 28],
  ["Mom, be careful.", "妈，小心。", 28],
  ["We need to spray some water first.", "我们需要先喷点水。", 28],
  ["Can you get me the spray bottle?", "你能拿喷雾器给我吗？", 28],
  ["We iron clothes to smooth out the wrinkles.", "我们是为了弄平皱褶才烫衣服的。", 28],
  ["Look! It's smooth now.", "看！烫平了。", 28],
  ["The wrinkles are gone. So cool.", "皱褶都不见了。好酷。", 28],
  ["This is a steam iron.", "这是蒸汽熨斗。", 28],
  ["Wait! You should wait until we finish ironing the pants before you wear them.", "等一下！你应该要等我们烫完裤子再穿", 28],
  ["We should iron Mommy's apron.", "我们应该烫一下妈咪的围裙。", 28],
  ["Pleated skirts are hard to iron.", "百褶裙很难烫。", 28],
  ["We should iron until there are no wrinkles.", "我们应该烫到没有皱褶。", 28],
  ["We should make the lines neater.", "我们应该让线条更工整。", 28],
  ["Now the collar is nice and stiff.", "现在这个衣服领很挺。", 28],
  ["After ironing, aren't the clothes neat?", "烫过后，衣服不是很整齐吗？", 28],
  ["Freshly ironed clothes are warm.", "刚刚烫好的衣服很温暖。", 28],
  ["I'll spray some water on your shirt for you.", "我帮你在衬衫上喷水。", 28],
  ["After you unplug it, it stays hot for a while.", "拔掉插头后，还是有一段时间很烫。", 28],
  ["Let's put some water in the flower pots.", "我们放点水到花盆里。", 29],
  ["Let's water the flowers.", "我们来浇花。", 29],
  ["The soil is all dry.", "这些土都干了", 29],
  ["These flowers have withered.", "这些花都枯了。", 29],
  ["These flowers look thirsty.", "这些花看起来很口渴。", 29],
  ["Slowly pour water on the flowers with the watering can.", "用浇水壶慢慢地把水浇在花上。", 29],
  ["We need to water them so the flowers won't wither.", "我们要给它们浇水，以便让花不会枯萎", 29],
  ["I'll water this flower.", "我来浇这花。", 29],
  ["I want to give it some water now.", "我现在想给它浇点水。", 29],
  ["How much can I water it?", "我可以浇多少？", 29],
  ["Tilt the watering can a little more.", "把浇水壶再倾斜一点。", 29],
  ["If the weather is hot, we should water them more.", "如果天气很热，我们要浇更多的水。", 29],
  ["If you water them too much, the plants might die.", "浇太多水，植物也有可能会死掉。", 29],
  ["Make sure the water doesn't hit the flowers directly.", "确认水没有直接碰到花。", 29],
  ["Dust and bugs can be washed off by watering.", "灰尘和虫子也能借由浇水被冲掉。", 29],
  ["Even if it's fixed, it won't work as well as before.", "即使修好了，也不会像之前那样好用。", 29],
  ["What kind of flower is this?", "这是什么花？", 29],
  ["This flower smells so nice. Smell it.", "这花好香。闻闻看。", 29],
  ["The garden makes the air in the house cleaner.", "花园让屋子的空气更干净。", 29],
  ["The flowers have all bloomed.", "花都全开了。", 29],
  ["This tree has borne fruit.", "这棵树结果实了。", 29],
  ["It has sprouted.", "发芽了。", 29],
  ["This plant doesn't bloom.", "这植物是不开花的。", 29],
  ["Can you take care of the flowers?", "你能照顾花吗？", 29],
  ["You should also wash the dust off the leaves.", "叶子上的灰尘也要洗掉。", 29],
  ["Oh! Will this tree die?", "喔！这棵树会死吗？", 29],
  ["Now let me take care of these plants.", "现在让我来照顾这些花草。", 29],
  ["This will be my tree.", "这将成为我的树。", 29],
  ["It seems to be broken.", "这好像故障了。", 30],
  ["Mom, this won't work.", "妈，这个不能动了。", 30],
  ["Mom, can you fix this?", "妈妈，你会修这个吗？", 30],
  ["I accidentally broke it.", "我不小心弄破了。", 30],
  ["Can this still be used?", "这个还能再用吗？", 30],
  ["I'll try.", "我会试试看。", 30],
  ["It looks like I can fix it.", "看起来我可以修好的样子。", 30],
  ["I'll fix it tomorrow.", "明天我来修。", 30],
  ["It'll work when you come back.", "你回来的时候，它就会动。", 30],
  ["I'll fix it so it looks brand new.", "我会把它修得像全新的一样。", 30],
  ["It doesn't work because it's broken.", "这个因为故障了，才不能动。", 30],
  ["What if it gets worse?", "如果变得更坏，怎么办？", 30],
  ["I don't think I can fix this.", "这个我好像不会修。", 30],
  ["Sorry, we have to wait for Daddy to come home.", "抱歉，我们不得不等爸爸回来。", 30],
  ["Ask Daddy to fix this.", "拜托爸爸修这个。", 30],
  ["Daddy can fix anything.", "爸爸会修任何东西。", 30],
  ["Can we throw it away and buy a new one?", "我们能把它丢掉买新的吗？", 30],
  ["Don't just throw it away. Let's try to fix it.", "不可以只是丢掉，我们修修看。", 30],
  ["It's broken, and I'm so sad.", "它坏掉了，我好伤心。", 30],
  ["Thank you for fixing it.", "谢谢你修好它。", 30],
  ["Mom, I'm hungry.", "妈妈，我饿了。", 31],
  ["I'm starving.", "我饿死了。", 31],
  ["Wait a minute. I'll get lunch ready right away.", "等一下。我马上把午餐准备好。", 31],
  ["What's for lunch?", "午餐是什么？", 31],
  ["How about sandwiches?", "三明治如何？", 31],
  ["Even if you don't want to eat, you should eat a little.", "即使你不想吃，也要吃一点。", 31],
  ["Do you want to eat at home or go out?", "要在家吃，还是出去吃？", 31],
  ["Should we order delivery for lunch?", "午餐要不要叫外送？", 31],
  ["Can I have ramen?", "我可以吃拉面吗？", 31],
  ["I want to eat pizza.", "我想吃披萨", 31],
  ["If you eat candy, lunch won't taste good.", "如果你吃糖果的话，午餐会没有味道。", 31],
  ["I'll take out the fish bones.", "我来拿掉鱼刺。", 31],
  ["Is it too big? Let me cut it.", "太大了吗？我来切一下。", 31],
  ["Fast food is not good for you.", "速食对身体不好。", 31],
  ["You finished a whole plate so quickly.", "你很快就吃完一整盘了。", 31],
  ["Sweetie, did you eat enough?", "甜心，你吃够了吗？", 31],
  ["Eat more and grow strong.", "多吃一点，变壮一点。", 31],
  ["I'll make lunch before I go out.", "我会做好午餐再出门。", 31],
  ["I'm home.", "我回来了。", 32],
  ["Sweetie, you're home.", "宝贝，你回来了。", 32],
  ["You came home early.", "你回来得很早。", 32],
  ["How was your day?", "今天过得如何？", 32],
  ["How was school today?", "今天在学校过得如何？", 32],
  ["It was fun.", "很好玩。", 32],
  ["It was okay.", "还好。", 32],
  ["You're a little late today. Is something wrong?", "你今天有点晚，有什么事吗？", 32],
  ["I played with my friends for a while after school.", "放学后，我跟朋友玩了一会。", 32],
  ["Sweetie, I was worried about you.", "甜心，我很担心你。", 32],
  ["Next time, come straight home.", "下次，要直接回家。", 32],
  ["You look happy.", "你看起来很开心。", 32],
  ["You look like you had fun.", "你好像玩得很开心。", 32],
  ["You look tired.", "你看起来很累。", 32],
  ["Is sister home yet?", "姐姐回来了吗？", 32],
  ["Not yet. She'll be home soon.", "还没，她快回来了。", 32],
  ["Yes, she's already home.", "是呀，她已经回来了。", 32],
  ["Of course. She's waiting for you.", "当然，她在等你了。", 32],
  ["She's sleeping. Be quiet.", "她正在睡，安静点。", 32],
  ["Aren't you hot?", "不热吗？", 32],
  ["Mom, I'm hot! Can I have some water?", "妈，妈热！可以喝点水吗？", 32],
  ["It's so cold today!", "！今天好冷！", 32],
  ["Are you getting along with your friends?", "你跟朋友们处得好吗？", 32],
  ["What did you eat for lunch?", "午餐，你吃了什么？", 32],
  ["Sweetie, Mommy is here!", "甜心，妈妈在这里！", 33],
  ["Mom, why did you come to pick me up?", "妈妈，为什么你来接我？", 33],
  ["Because I wanted to see you sooner.", "因为我想快一点看到你。", 33],
  ["Why are you so late? I was waiting for you.", "你为什么这样晚？我正等着你。", 33],
  ["I ate lunch late.", "我午餐吃晚了。", 33],
  ["You should wash your hands when you get home.", "回到家时，你应该洗一下手。", 33],
  ["If Mommy is late, we might miss each other.", "如果妈妈晚到，我们可能就错过彼此了", 33],
  ["Give me your bag. I'll carry it.", "把书包给我，我来拿。", 33],
  ["When it rains, wait for me to bring you an umbrella.", "下雨的时候，等我拿雨伞给你。", 33],
  ["The bus was late today.", "今天公车晚了。", 33],
  ["Are you happy that Mommy came to pick you up?", "妈妈来接你，高兴吗？", 33],
  ["I'm really happy you came to pick me up.", "我真的很高兴你能来接我。", 33],
  ["Mommy is happy to come too.", "妈妈也很高兴能来。", 33],
  ["Can you pick me up tomorrow too?", "明天你也能来接我吗？", 33],
  ["I'll wait for you here tomorrow.", "明天，我在这里等你。", 33],
  ["Sorry, I'm a little late.", "抱歉，我晚了一点。", 33],
  ["I'll come pick you up every week.", "每周，我都会来接你。", 33],
  ["Did you wait for me for a while?", "你等我一会了吗？", 33],
  ["Even if Mommy is late, you must wait here.", "即使妈妈晚到，也一定要在这等。", 33],
  ["Look at your hands! They're so dirty.", "看看你的手！好脏。", 34],
  ["Go wash your hands. Quick!", "去洗手，快！", 34],
  ["Didn't you finish your food at school? Why are you hungry?", "你在学校没有把饭吃完吗？为什么会饿？", 34],
  ["Scrub your hands with soap.", "用肥皂擦洗你的手。", 34],
  ["Mom, it won't wash off.", "妈妈，洗不掉。", 34],
  ["Can you roll up my sleeves for me?", "你能帮我卷起袖子吗？", 34],
  ["Rinse off all the soap.", "把肥皂都洗掉。", 34],
  ["There's still foam on your hands.", "你的手上还有泡沫。", 34],
  ["There are lots of germs on your hands.", "你的手上有很多细菌。", 34],
  ["I can't see the germs.", "我看不到细菌。", 34],
  ["You can't see germs.", "你没办法看到细菌。", 34],
  ["Can you wash by yourself?", "你能自己洗吗？", 34],
  ["No, can you help me?", "不，你能帮我吗？", 34],
  ["Don't be careless. Wash them thoroughly.", "不要这样随便，要彻底地洗干净。", 34],
  ["Scrub between your fingers too.", "手指间也要擦洗。", 34],
  ["Wash your wrists too.", "手腕也要洗。", 34],
  ["Don't leave the water running.", "不要把水放着一直流。", 34],
  ["Wash until your hands are clearly clean.", "要洗到双手都明显很干净。", 34],
  ["I already washed them before you said anything.", "我在你说之前就已经洗好了。", 34],
  ["I've washed them.", "我洗好了。", 34],
  ["I'm hungry. Please give me a snack.", "我饿了，请给我点心。", 35],
  ["Wait a minute. It's almost ready.", "等一下，就快好了。", 35],
  ["You must be really hungry.", "你一定很饿了？", 35],
  ["I'll get you a snack.", "我拿点心给你。", 35],
  ["If you eat too many cookies, you won't be able to eat dinner.", "如果你吃太多饼干，你会吃不下晚餐。", 35],
  ["Today's food wasn't good, so I didn't finish it.", "今天的饭不好吃，所以我没有都吃完。", 35],
  ["Are you thirsty?", "你渴了吗？", 35],
  ["Do you want something to drink?", "你要喝的吗？", 35],
  ["Do you want something to eat?", "要来点吃的吗？", 35],
  ["You're hungry because you only ate a little breakfast.", "你会饿因为你只吃了一点早餐。", 35],
  ["I haven't eaten anything today.", "我今天什么都还没吃。", 35],
  ["Isn't it time for dinner yet?", "还没到吃晚餐的时间吗？", 35],
  ["Are you hungry again?", "你又饿了吗？", 35],
  ["Eat something.", "吃点什么。", 35],
  ["Go look in the fridge.", "去冰箱找找看。", 35],
  ["What do you want to eat?", "你想吃什么？", 35],
  ["Do you want Mommy to make you something yummy?", "要妈妈做好吃的给你吗？", 35],
  ["Wait a minute. I'll make you something yummy.", "等一下，我做好吃的给你。", 35],
  ["I'm hungry because I played for a long time today.", "因为今天我玩了好一阵子，所以很饿。", 35],
  ["Let's have a snack.", "我们来吃点心吗。", 36],
  ["Sweetie, come have a snack.", "宝贝，来吃点心了。", 36],
  ["What snack do you want?", "你想吃什么点心？", 36],
  ["Please give me bread and milk.", "请给我面包和牛奶。", 36],
  ["Mom, what's my snack?", "妈妈，我的点心是什么？", 36],
  ["It's your favorite pancakes.", "是你最喜欢的松饼。", 36],
  ["Isn't there anything else?", "没有其他的了吗？", 36],
  ["What do you want to eat?", "你想吃什么？", 36],
  ["Share with your little brother.", "跟你弟弟一起分享。", 36],
  ["Leave some for your little brother.", "留一些给你弟弟。", 36],
  ["More peanuts? Do you want more?", "花生多一点？你要多一点吗？", 36],
  ["No, thank you. I'm full. I ate a lot.", "不，不用了，我很饱。我吃很多了。", 36],
  ["Do you want more milk or juice?", "你要多一点牛奶或果汁吗？", 36],
  ["Is it good?", "好吃吗？", 36],
  ["Yes, it's delicious.", "嗯，很好吃。", 36],
  ["Mom, can I have some more?", "妈，我可以再要一些吗？", 36],
  ["Try not to eat too much.", "试着不要吃太多。", 36],
  ["Caramel isn't a very healthy snack.", "焦糖不是对身体很好的点心。", 36],
  ["If you eat too many sweets, your teeth will rot.", "如果你吃太多甜食，你的牙齿会烂掉。", 36],
  ["That's not good for you.", "那对你不好。", 36],
  ["Can I have some ice cream?", "我可以吃些冰淇淋吗？", 36],
  ["If you eat too much fried food, you'll get fat.", "如果你吃太多炸的食物，你会变胖。", 36],
  ["If you eat too much cold food, it will make you sick.", "如果你吃太多冰的食物，会让你生病的", 36],
  ["If you eat too much spicy food, your stomach will hurt.", "吃太多辣的食物，你的胃会受伤。", 36],
  ["If you drink too many soft drinks, your body will have problems.", "如果你喝太多碳酸饮料，你的身体会出问题。", 36],
  ["Hamburgers are junk food.", "汉堡是垃圾食物。", 36],
  ["The grilled chicken sold on the street isn't cooked properly.", "路边卖的烤鸡没有正确地煮好。", 36],
  ["Did you finish all your homework?", "作业都做完了吗？", 36],
  ["Don't eat so much pizza.", "不要吃那么多披萨了。", 36],
  ["Is school fun?", "学校有趣吗？", 37],
  ["Yes, it's fun.", "嗯，很有趣。", 37],
  ["What's the most fun?", "什么最有趣？", 37],
  ["Playing outside is the most fun.", "在户外玩的时候最有趣了。", 37],
  ["Something bad happened to me.", "我发生了不好的事情。", 37],
  ["What do you mean? What happened?", "什么意思？发生什么事了？", 37],
  ["Did you have a problem with the teacher?", "你跟老师起纠纷了吗？", 37],
  ["I ran around during break, so I got scolded.", "我在休息时间跑来跑去，所以被骂了。", 37],
  ["Don't ask. I don't want to talk about it.", "不要问，我不想说。", 37],
  ["Mom, Kimhong didn't come because he wasn't feeling well.", "妈，金宏因为不舒服没有来。", 37],
  ["Oh, I hope he gets better soon.", "喔，希望他快点好起来。", 37],
  ["Tell me what you learned at school.", "告诉我你在学校学了什么。", 37],
  ["What song did you learn at kindergarten?", "你在幼稚园学了什么歌？", 37],
  ["Can you sing the song you learned?", "你能唱你学的歌吗？", 37],
  ["Did you listen to your teacher today?", "今天你听老师的话吗？", 37],
  ["What questions did your teacher ask?", "你的老师问了什么问题？", 37],
  ["My teacher praised me today.", "今天老师称赞我了。", 37],
  ["Did you have fun with your friends?", "你跟朋友们好好玩了吗？", 37],
  ["Who did you sit with today?", "你今天跟谁一起坐？", 37],
  ["My deskmate is Minki.", "我的同桌是敏基。", 37],
  ["We changed seats today.", "今天我们换座位了。", 37],
  ["Hmm, I can't remember her name.", "嗯，我想不起她的名字。", 37],
  ["Do you have homework?", "你有回家作业吗？", 38],
  ["Do you have a lot of homework?", "你有很多作业吗？", 38],
  ["What's your homework?", "你的作业是什么？", 38],
  ["Show me your homework book.", "给我看你的作业簿。", 38],
  ["Finish your homework before you play.", "做完作业再玩。", 38],
  ["Did you finish your homework?", "你把作业做完了吗？", 38],
  ["Do your homework first.", "先做作业。", 38],
  ["I'll play a little first, then do it.", "我先玩一会再做。", 38],
  ["Just a little longer.", "再等一下下。", 38],
  ["Wait until this TV show is over.", "等这个电视节目看完。", 38],
  ["Don't put it off.", "不可以把它往后拖延。", 38],
  ["If you keep putting it off, you won't want to do it.", "如果你一直往后延，你会不想做的。", 38],
  ["Do you want Mommy to help you?", "想要妈妈帮你吗？", 38],
  ["No, I can do it myself.", "不，我可以自己做。", 38],
  ["No, I'm still working on it.", "不，还在做。", 38],
  ["You should do your homework as soon as you get home.", "回家后，你应该立刻做作业。", 38],
  ["Yes, I've finished everything.", "是的，我都做完了。", 38],
  ["Mom, can you help me?", "妈，你能帮我吗？", 38],
  ["How do I do this?", "这个要怎么做？", 38],
  ["You should do your homework by yourself.", "你应该自己做作业。", 38],
  ["Call me if you need help.", "如果你需要帮忙，叫我。", 38],
  ["Mom, this is too hard.", "妈，这个太难了。", 38],
  ["If you finish your homework, put it in your bag.", "如果你做完作业，把它放进书包。", 38],
  ["When does this homework need to be done?", "这个作业什么时候要做完？", 38],
  ["When should you finish it?", "你应该什么时候完成？", 38],
  ["Our teacher gave us some very hard math homework.", "老师给我们出了些很难的数学作业。", 38],
  ["I find this craft assignment very difficult.", "我对这项劳作作业，感到很困难。", 38],
  ["This is a group project.", "这是小组作业。", 38],
  ["Today's assignment is to make a family newspaper.", "今天的作业是做家庭报纸。", 38],
  ["I have to read the textbook three times.", "我必须读三遍的教科书。", 38],
  ["This week's assignment is to visit the museum.", "这周的作业是博物馆。", 38],
  ["I have to turn in a book report tomorrow.", "我明天必须交出一份读书报告。", 38],
  ["Do you have any homework today?", "你今天有任何作业吗？", 38],
  ["The teacher told us not to forget our homework.", "老师跟我们说不要忘记作业。", 38],
  ["Yes. I have to do an oral report using some everyday expressions.", "有。我要用一些日常用语做一个口头报告。", 38],
  ["This homework is due tomorrow.", "这个作业明天就要交。", 38],
  ["Do your homework with me.", "跟我一起做功课。", 38],
  ["Then I'll help you.", "那么，我来帮你。", 38],
  ["Try doing your homework by yourself.", "试着自己做功课看看。", 38],
  ["Get your language notebook and practice.", "把你的语言笔记本拿来练习。", 38],
  ["Are you still doing your homework?", "你还在做作业吗？", 38],
  ["Mom, this homework is too hard for me.", "妈，这作业对我来说太难了。", 38],
  ["I have too much homework today.", "今天我有太多的功课了。", 38],
  ["Look how well you did your homework!", "看你把家庭作业做得多好！", 38],
  ["I like my homework. It's fun!", "我喜欢我的作业。这很有趣！", 38],
  ["If I do my homework, the teacher will give me stickers.", "如果我做功课的话，老师会给我贴纸。", 38],
  ["I have to bring my homework on Thursday.", "我在星期四要把作业带去。", 38],
  ["Your homework can help you review what you've learned.", "你的作业可以帮助你复习学过的东西", 38],
  ["I already do enough at school. Why do I have to do it at home too?", "我在学校已经做得够多了。为什么我还要在家里做？", 38],
  ["Without homework, you would forget what you've learned.", "如果没有作业，你会忘记学过的东西", 38],
  ["Get your books ready for tomorrow.", "把明天的书整理好。", 39],
  ["Pack your bag before you play.", "整理好书包再玩。", 39],
  ["Pack your bag first when you get home from school.", "从学校回来后，要先整理书包。", 39],
  ["Pack your bag before you go to bed.", "睡觉前，先整理书包。", 39],
  ["Do you have everything you need for tomorrow?", "明天你需要的东西都准备好了吗？", 39],
  ["Mom, where is my weekly schedule?", "妈妈，我每周的行程表在哪里？", 39],
  ["Look for it on the desk.", "在书桌上找找看。", 39],
  ["Did you pack your bag?", "你整理好书包了吗？", 39],
  ["I need to buy some school supplies.", "我需要买一些文具用品。", 39],
  ["I've packed my bag.", "我整理好书包了。", 39],
  ["Check that you have everything.", "确认一下有没有都带了。", 39],
  ["Sharpen your pencils.", "削好你的铅笔。", 39],
  ["You didn't put in your math textbook.", "你没有放进你的数学课本。", 39],
  ["I put my social studies textbook in my locker.", "我把社会课本放在我的置物柜内了。", 39],
  ["Take out the things you don't need.", "把你不需要的东西都拿出来。", 39],
  ["Don't bring any toys to school.", "不要带任何玩具去学校。", 39],
  ["Let me check that you have everything.", "让我检查是不是都带齐了。", 39],
  ["Did you put in all your homework?", "你把作业都放进去了吗？", 39],
  ["Why is your homework in the living room?", "为什么你的作业出现在客厅。", 39],
  ["Your bag is too heavy.", "你的书包太重了。", 39],
  ["Put the colored pencils in the locker.", "把彩色铅笔放在置物柜。", 39],
  ["Mom, can you check that I have everything?", "妈妈，你能帮我看一下都带齐了吗？", 39],
  ["Can you do me a favor?", "你能帮我一下忙吗？", 40],
  ["Sorry, I'm busy right now.", "抱歉，我现在有事。", 40],
  ["I'll go after I finish this.", "我做完这个再去。", 40],
  ["Why is it always me?", "为什么老是我去做？", 40],
  ["Ask Eunji to do it.", "请恩寄去做。", 40],
  ["Who wants to run an errand for me?", "谁要帮我跑腿？", 40],
  ["Mommy is busy, so please run an errand for me.", "妈妈很忙，请帮我跑腿一下。", 40],
  ["I'll give five dollars to whoever does it.", "我会给帮我做的人5元。", 40],
  ["If I do it, will you give me a reward?", "做的话，你会给我奖赏吗？", 40],
  ["Then give me some money as a reward.", "那么，给我一些钱作为奖赏。", 40],
  ["Okay.", "好。", 40],
  ["Okay, what's the errand?", "好，什么差事？", 40],
  ["Go to the supermarket and buy some milk.", "去超市买些牛奶回来。", 40],
  ["Here is 100 dollars.", "这里有100元。", 40],
  ["Don't forget the change.", "不要忘记找钱。", 40],
  ["Be careful when you go out.", "出门要小心。", 40],
  ["Don't worry.", "不用担心。", 40],
  ["Mom! I'm back. Here's the milk.", "妈妈！我回来了。牛奶在这里。", 40],
  ["You can run errands now. You're all grown up.", "可以帮忙跑腿，现在你完全长大了。", 40],
  ["Good job!", "做得好！", 40],
  ["Thanks. Did you bring back the change?", "谢谢，你有拿回零钱吗？", 40],
  ["Yes, here's the change.", "有，这里是找回来的钱。", 40],
  ["You can keep the change.", "零钱就给你了。", 40],
  ["Thanks, I want to do it again next time.", "谢谢，下次我还要做。", 40],
  ["Mom, I did a great job, didn't I?", "妈妈，我做得很好，不是吗？", 40],
  ["Mom, can I go play outside?", "妈，我可以去外面玩吗？", 41],
  ["I want to go play at the playground.", "我要去游乐场玩。", 41],
  ["Mom, can I ride my bike?", "妈妈，我可以骑脚踏车吗？", 41],
  ["Go play outside.", "去外面玩。", 41],
  ["Come back in one hour.", "一小时后要回来。", 41],
  ["Come back before dinner.", "晚餐前要回来。", 41],
  ["You can only play near the house.", "只能在房子附近玩。", 41],
  ["Don't go outside the apartment complex.", "不要走到公寓社区外。", 41],
  ["Don't go too far.", "不要去太远。", 41],
  ["I'll check if you're at the playground.", "我会去看你是否在游乐场。", 41],
  ["Go with Mommy.", "跟妈妈一起去。", 41],
  ["It's going to rain. Don't go out today.", "要下雨了。今天不要出去。", 41],
  ["It's too hot today. Play at home.", "今天太热了。在家里玩。", 41],
  ["You've already been out to play.", "你已经出去玩过了。", 41],
  ["Don't go out again.", "不要再出去了。", 41],
  ["Where are you going?", "你要去哪里？", 41],
  ["Why do you always want to go out?", "为什么你总是要出去？", 41],
  ["Sweetie, it's time for your class.", "甜心，该去才艺班了。", 42],
  ["Go to your class.", "去才艺班。", 42],
  ["Don't forget to go to your class.", "不要忘记去才艺班。", 42],
  ["Pack your bag.", "整理好你的书包。", 42],
  ["Hurry up, the bus is leaving.", "快点，公车要走了。", 42],
  ["Mom, I don't want to go today.", "妈妈，今天我不想去。", 42],
  ["You didn't go yesterday, so you must go today.", "你昨天没有去，今天你必须去。", 42],
  ["Monday is art class.", "周一是美术课。", 42],
  ["I really don't want to go to art class.", "我真很不想去上美术课。", 42],
  ["Can I stop going to art class?", "我可以停止去上美术课吗？", 42],
  ["I'll pick you up after your class is over.", "才艺班的课结束后，我会去接你。", 42],
  ["You're the one who wanted to go. Let's try it a little longer.", "是你说要去的。我们再上一段时间看看", 42],
  ["Isn't your class fun?", "才艺班的课不有趣吗？", 42],
  ["Mom, can you ask the teacher to come later?", "妈，你可以叫老师晚点来吗？", 42],
  ["You should get to class five minutes early.", "要提早五分钟到才艺班。", 42],
  ["Come straight home after your class.", "才艺班的课结束后，要直接回家。", 42],
  ["What did you learn in your class?", "你在才艺班学了什么？", 42],
  ["Why does your class end so late?", "才艺班的课为什么这样晚结束？", 42],
  ["You worked hard today.", "你今天过得很辛苦。", 42],
  ["Friday is the busiest day.", "周五是最忙的一天。", 42],
  ["The teacher is coming.", "老师要来了。", 43],
  ["No. You made an appointment with the teacher.", "不行。你跟老师约好时间了。", 43],
  ["Did you finish your homework? Did you practice?", "你的作业都完成了吗？也练习好了吗？", 43],
  ["Wait, Mom! I'll do it after I finish this.", "等一下，妈！我完成这个后再做。", 43],
  ["Don't be lazy. Listen to the teacher carefully.", "不要散慢。要好好听老师的话。", 43],
  ["The teacher seems to be coming a little late today.", "老师今天似乎会比较晚到。", 43],
  ["I'll prepare a snack.", "我来准备点心。", 43],
  ["Pay attention in class.", "上课要专心。", 43],
  ["Don't ask strange questions.", "不要问奇怪的问题。", 43],
  ["The teacher is here.", "老师来了。", 43],
  ["I hope you enjoy your lesson.", "希望你上课愉快。", 43],
  ["Don't skip your daily lessons. You'll fall behind.", "不要漏掉每天的功课。你会落后的。", 43],
  ["You should do your daily lessons properly.", "你要确实做好每天的功课。", 43],
  ["Can I skip my daily lessons?", "每天的功课表我可以不做吗？", 43],
  ["I collected a lot of stickers, so I got a gift from the teacher.", "我收集到很多贴纸，所以从老师那里得到了礼物。", 43],
  ["Mom, I'm tired. I need to rest.", "妈，我累了。我要休息。", 44],
  ["Okay, rest for a while.", "好，休息一下。", 44],
  ["Rest well.", "好好休息。", 44],
  ["Mom, I need a rest.", "妈，我需要休息。", 44],
  ["What did you do?", "你做了什么？", 44],
  ["Rest for an hour.", "休息一个小时。", 44],
  ["You'll be fine after you rest.", "休息之后，你会没事的。", 44],
  ["Don't think about anything. Just rest.", "不要想什么，好好休息。", 44],
  ["Now, rest time is over.", "现在，休息时间结束了。", 44],
  ["Starting next week, it's exam time.", "下周开始，是考试时间。", 44],
  ["I didn't get much rest.", "我没怎么休息到。", 44],
  ["Can I read a comic book?", "我可以看漫画书吗？", 44],
  ["I want to take a nap.", "我想小睡一下。", 44],
  ["Playing computer games is not resting.", "现电脑游戏并不是休息。", 44],
  ["I'm going out for a bit, but I'll be right back.", "我要外出一下，不过会马上回来。", 45],
  ["Where are you going?", "你要去哪里？", 45],
  ["I'm going to the grocery store.", "我去一下杂货店。", 45],
  ["Do you mean I have to stay home alone?", "你是说我必须单独在家吗？", 45],
  ["Can't you stay home alone?", "你不能自己单独在家吗？", 45],
  ["Why are you scared? It's only for a little while.", "你为什么会害怕？只是一会而已。", 45],
  ["Come back soon.", "快点回来。", 45],
  ["I might be a little late.", "我有可能会有点晚。", 45],
  ["Don't open the door for strangers.", "不要给陌生人开门。", 45],
  ["Don't go out until Mommy comes back.", "妈妈回来之前，都不可以出去。", 45],
  ["Call Mommy if you need anything.", "如果你有任何需要的话，打电话给妈妈", 45],
  ["You know Mommy's number, right?", "你知道妈妈的电话，对吧？", 45],
  ["Don't worry.", "不用担心。", 45],
  ["Thanks. I'll be back soon.", "谢谢。我会很快回来。", 45],
  ["Mommy is back.", "妈妈回来了。", 45],
  ["Why are you so late?", "为什么你这么晚回来？", 45],
  ["Was everything okay?", "一切都还好？", 45],
  ["I was scared, but I held it in.", "我好害怕，但是我有忍住。", 45],
  ["Oh? You're already back.", "喔？你已经回来了。", 45],
  ["You stayed home alone. You're a big boy now.", "一个人看家，现在你是个大男孩。", 45],
  ["Dad, when are you coming back?", "爸爸，你什么时候回来？", 46],
  ["I'm on my way! I'll be right back!", "我正在路上，马上就回来！", 46],
  ["When is Daddy coming home?", "爸爸什么时候回家？", 46],
  ["I don't know. Do you want to call him?", "我不知道，你要打给他吗？", 46],
  ["Do you remember Daddy's number?", "你记得爸爸的电话吗？", 46],
  ["Yes, I'll call him.", "是的，我来打电话。", 46],
  ["The line is busy now.", "现在电话中。", 46],
  ["Daddy didn't answer.", "爸爸没有接。", 46],
  ["Dad, when are you coming back?", "爸，你什么时候回来？", 46],
  ["I'm on my way home!", "我在回家的路上！", 46],
  ["I'm almost there.", "我快到了。", 46],
  ["Dad, I miss you.", "爸爸，我想你。", 46],
  ["Dad, don't drink.", "爸爸，不要喝酒。", 46],
  ["Dad, come back early.", "爸爸，早点回来。", 46],
  ["Dad, come back early and play with me.", "爸爸，早点回来跟我玩。", 46],
  ["Dad, buy me some ice cream when you come back.", "爸爸，你回来的时候买冰淇淋给我。", 46],
  ["He's almost home.", "他快到家了。", 46],
  ["I wonder if Daddy is home.", "我想知道是不是爸爸回来了。", 46],
  ["It's Daddy.", "是爸爸。", 46],
  ["Sweetie, go say hello to Daddy.", "孩子，快去跟爸爸打招呼。", 46],
  ["Did you have a good day today?", "你今天过得好吗？", 46],
  ["Dad, I'm so glad to see you again!", "爸爸，好高兴再看到你！", 46],
  ["Sweetie, go wash up.", "亲爱的，去洗一洗。", 46],
  ["Are you very tired?", "你很累了？", 46],
  ["Go change your clothes.", "去换衣服。", 46],
  ["Sweetie, you must be very hungry.", "亲爱的，你一定很饿了。", 46],
  ["Why were you late today?", "你今天为什么晚了？", 46],
  ["Did you buy me some ice cream?", "你帮我买冰淇淋了吗？", 46],
  ["Dad, can you play with me?", "爸爸，你能跟我玩吗？", 46],
  ["Daddy is a little tired.", "爸爸有点累。", 46],
  ["Sweetie, the kids have been waiting for you for a long time.", "亲爱的，孩子们等你很久了。", 46],
  ["Dad, are you tired?", "爸爸，你累了妈？", 46],
  ["Sweetie, Daddy missed you so much.", "甜心，爸爸好想你。", 46],
  ["What do you want for dinner?", "晚餐你想吃什么？", 47],
  ["I want to eat pasta.", "我想吃意大利面。", 47],
  ["It's time for dinner.", "要吃晚餐了。", 47],
  ["Dinner is ready.", "晚餐好了。", 47],
  ["Come and eat dinner.", "来吃晚餐。", 47],
  ["Wash your hands before dinner.", "吃晚餐前先要洗手。", 47],
  ["Sweetie, call Daddy to come eat dinner.", "宝贝，叫爸爸来吃晚餐。", 47],
  ["Can you tell Daddy that dinner is ready?", "你能告诉爸爸晚餐好了吗？", 47],
  ["Mom, I'll set the table for you.", "妈，我帮你准备餐桌。", 47],
  ["Thanks. Can you get the spoons?", "谢谢，你能把汤匙拿来？", 47],
  ["Wow, it looks delicious!", "哇，看起来好好吃！", 47],
  ["Mm, it smells so good.", "嗯，味道很香。", 47],
  ["Mom, thank you for making dinner.", "妈，感谢你准备晚餐。", 47],
  ["Okay, eat more.", "好，多吃一点。", 47],
  ["My sweetie, you eat so well.", "我的宝贝，你很能吃。", 47],
  ["Mom, what's for dinner today?", "妈，今天的晚餐是什么？", 47],
  ["I made Korean barbecue.", "我做了韩式烤肉。", 47],
  ["Wow! That's my favorite.", "哇！那是我的最爱。", 47],
  ["Is it good?", "好吃吗？", 47],
  ["The Korean barbecue is delicious.", "韩式烤肉好好吃。", 47],
  ["Mom's cooking is the best.", "妈妈做的食物最棒了。", 47],
  ["Don't just eat meat. Eat some vegetables too.", "不要只吃肉，也要吃点蔬菜。", 47],
  ["Mom, can I eat a little more?", "妈妈，我可以再多吃一点吗？", 47],
  ["Won't you be too full?", "你不会太饱吗？", 47],
  ["Don't eat too much.", "不要吃太多。", 47],
  ["You finished everything. Great job!", "你都吃完了，好棒！", 47],
  ["Mom, I finished everything.", "妈妈，我都吃完了。", 47],
  ["I'm so full that I can't eat any more.", "我太饱了，再也吃不下了。", 47],
  ["I'll wash the dishes for you.", "我帮你洗碗。", 47],
  ["You ate too little.", "你吃太少了。", 47],
  ["You ate too fast.", "你吃太快了。", 47],
  ["You took too long to eat.", "你吃太久了。", 47],
  ["What show are we going to watch tonight?", "今天晚上我们要看什么节目？", 48],
  ["Mommy wants to watch too.", "妈妈也想看。", 48],
  ["Come here quickly. It's starting.", "快来这里，要开始了。", 48],
  ["Wow, so funny!", "哇，好好笑！", 48],
  ["This is my favorite show.", "这是我最喜爱的节目。", 48],
  ["Hey, your favorite song is on.", "嘿，你喜欢的歌出现了。", 48],
  ["Move back. You'll ruin your eyes.", "往后一点。你的眼睛会坏掉的。", 48],
  ["Sit up straight when you watch.", "看得时候要坐正。", 48],
  ["Sweetie, sit properly.", "甜心，坐好。", 48],
  ["Can you turn down the volume?", "你能把音量调低吗？", 48],
  ["I'll turn it off after this is over.", "这个结束后，我就会关掉。", 48],
  ["It's over. Now turn off the TV.", "结束了。现在把电视关掉。", 48],
  ["Mom, can I watch a little more TV?", "妈，我可以多看一会电视吗？", 48],
  ["You've watched TV for an hour already. Stop watching.", "你已经看了一个小时的电视了。不要再看了。", 48],
  ["You've watched more than an hour of TV.", "你已经看超过一个小时的电视了。", 48],
  ["You can't watch TV anymore today.", "今天不能再看电视了。", 48],
  ["Watching too much TV is bad for your eyes.", "看太多电视，对眼睛不好。", 48],
  ["Stop watching. Go play.", "不要看了，去玩。", 48],
  ["Turn off the TV now and go to bed.", "现在关掉电视去睡觉。", 48],
  ["That's not a show for kids.", "那不是小孩子看的节目。", 48],
  ["That's for adults.", "那是给大人看的。", 48],
  ["If you don't keep your promise, you can't watch TV again.", "如果你不遵守约定，之后你都不能在看电视。", 48],
  ["Mom, it's not over yet.", "妈妈，还没有结束。", 48],
  ["Mom, you're always watching dramas.", "妈妈，你一直都在看电视剧。", 48],
  ["It's drama time! The TV is Mommy's now.", "是连续剧的时间！现在电视是妈妈的了。", 48],
  ["Stay away from the TV.", "离电视远一点。", 48],
  ["Move back a little more.", "再往后一点。", 48],
  ["Don't watch TV lying down.", "不要躺着看电视。", 48],
  ["You're watching TV too close.", "你电视看得太近。", 48],
  ["Turn off the TV.", "关掉电视。", 48],
  ["Always turn off the TV after you watch it.", "看完电视后一定要关掉。", 48],
  ["Watching it like that is bad for your eyes.", "那样看的话，对眼睛不好。", 48],
  ["Are you sitting properly?", "你好好坐着吗？", 48],
  ["You're lying down again.", "你又躺下来了。", 48],
  ["If you sit like that, I'll turn off the TV.", "如果你那样坐的话，我会关掉电视。", 48],
  ["If you don't move back, I'll turn off the TV.", "如果你不往后一点的话，我会关掉电视。", 48],
  ["You promised me you'd watch for only 30 minutes.", "你答应我只看30分钟。", 48],
  ["This is the last one you can watch.", "这是你最后能看的了。", 48],
  ["You must turn off the TV after this.", "这看完后你一定要把电视关掉", 48],
  ["Lean on the cushion behind you.", "靠在后面的靠垫", 48],
  ["Mom, this sofa is uncomfortable.", "妈妈，这个沙发不舒服", 48],
  ["Mom, can you get me a cushion?", "妈妈，你能给我一个靠垫吗？", 48],
  ["Mom, can you give me something to lean on?", "妈妈，你能给我一个可以靠的东西吗？", 48],
  ["Don't keep pressing the remote.", "不要一直按遥控器", 48],
  ["Watch TV after you finish your homework.", "写完功课后，再看电视", 48],
  ["Finish what you need to do first.", "先完成你要做的事情", 48],
  ["Don't watch TV. Go do your homework.", "不要看电视，去做你的功课。", 48],
  ["You keep changing the channel.", "你一直在换频道", 48],
  ["I think you're addicted to TV.", "我想你电视中毒了", 48],
  ["Mom, can I watch TV?", "妈，我可以看电视吗？", 48],
  ["It's starting.", "要开始了。", 48],
  ["Can you turn on the TV?", "你能开电视吗？", 48],
  ["Press the green button on the remote.", "按下遥控器的绿色按钮。", 48],
  ["It's already started.", "！已经开始了。", 48],
  ["Turn the volume down a little.", "音量调小一点。", 48],
  ["I can't hear it. Please turn it up.", "我听不到，请调大声一点。", 48],
  ["It's too loud. Please turn it down.", "这太大声了。请把音量调低", 48],
  ["Is Mommy going to watch with us?", "妈妈也要一起看吗？", 48],
  ["It's really funny, isn't it?", "真的好笑不是吗", 48],
  ["It's all over now.", "现在都结束了。", 48],
  ["Let's stop watching.", "我们不要看了。", 48],
  ["Watching too much TV is not good.", "看太多电视不好。", 48],
  ["Didn't you promise me you wouldn't watch TV?", "你不是答应我不看电视了吗？", 48],
  ["We'll only watch for 30 minutes.", "我们只看30分钟。", 48],
  ["You can't ask to watch longer.", "你不可以吵着要看更久。", 48],
  ["How much TV is too much TV?", "看多久电视算看很久？", 48],
  ["What show are you watching?", "你在看什么节目？", 48],
  ["This drama is not for kids to watch.", "这个电视剧不是小孩子看到。", 48],
  ["Turn it off now. You can watch it tomorrow.", "现在关掉，你可以明天再看。", 48],
  ["You watch too much TV, and it worries Mommy.", "你看太多电视，妈妈好担心。", 48],
  ["The TV seems to be broken.", "电视好像故障了。", 48],
  ["Mom, can you make me a late-night snack?", "妈，你能帮我做宵夜吗？", 49],
  ["Mom, I'm too hungry to sleep.", "妈，我饿到睡不着。", 49],
  ["Mom, can you give me some fruit?", "妈，你能给我些水果吗？", 49],
  ["You ate so much dinner. Are you still hungry?", "你晚餐吃那么多，还会饿？", 49],
  ["You just had dinner a little while ago.", "你不久前才吃了晚餐。", 49],
  ["You're hungry because you only ate a little.", "因为你只吃了一点点，饿了。", 49],
  ["Do you want some sweet potatoes?", "你要吃些番薯吗？", 49],
  ["Is there anything else besides sweet potatoes?", "除了番薯外，还有其他什么吗？", 49],
  ["Don't eat too much.", "不要吃太多。", 49],
  ["Eating before bed is bad for your stomach.", "睡前吃东西对你的胃不好。", 49],
  ["Sweetie, you're eating too much.", "宝贝，你吃太多了。", 49],
  ["Eating at night is not good.", "晚上吃东西不太好。", 49],
  ["If you eat before bed, you'll get fat.", "睡前吃东西，你会变胖的。", 49],
  ["You even eat more than Mommy.", "你甚至比妈妈吃得还多。", 49],
  ["Eat slowly.", "慢慢吃。", 49],
  ["If you can't sleep, drink some milk.", "如果你睡不着，就喝点牛奶。", 49],
  ["You can't have ramen.", "你不可以吃拉面。", 49],
  ["I'll make you a sandwich, okay?", "我做三明治给你，好吗？", 49],
  ["I'll feed you, Mommy. Say &quot;Ah.&quot;", "我来喂你，妈咪。说“啊”。", 49],
  ["Give it to Daddy first.", "先给爸比。", 49],
  ["Dad, play with me.", "爸，跟我玩。", 50],
  ["Dad, get up and play with me.", "爸，起来跟我玩。", 50],
  ["Dad, let's go play soccer in the park.", "爸，我们去公园踢足球。", 50],
  ["Dad, stop watching TV. Play with me.", "爸，不要看电视了。跟我玩。", 50],
  ["Okay, what should we play?", "好，我们要玩什么？", 50],
  ["I want to play horse riding.", "我要玩骑马。", 50],
  ["Let's play hide and seek.", "我们来玩捉迷藏。", 50],
  ["Dad, you're it.", "爸，你当鬼。", 50],
  ["Dad, you should hide now.", "爸，你现在应该躲起来。", 50],
  ["Dad, come catch me.", "爸，来捉我。", 50],
  ["Daddy will be the horse.", "爸比来当马。", 50],
  ["Daddy is busy. Can you wait a little?", "爸爸很忙，你能等一下吗？", 50],
  ["You say that every day, but you never play with me.", "你每天都那样说，但是你重来没跟我玩过。", 50],
  ["Daddy is tired. Play with Mommy.", "爸爸累了，跟妈妈玩。", 50],
  ["No, I want to play with Daddy.", "不，我想跟爸爸玩。", 50],
  ["Playing tag with Daddy is so fun.", "跟爸爸玩追有趣了。", 50],
  ["Playing with you is the most fun too.", "跟你玩也是最有趣的。", 50],
  ["Do you want to go to the playground with me?", "要跟我去游乐场吗？", 50],
  ["Can you teach me how to ride a bike?", "你能教我如何骑脚踏车吗？", 50],
  ["I'm going to throw the ball. Catch it.", "我要丢球了。要接住。", 50],
  ["Dad, why are you so great?", "爸，你为什么这么厉害？", 51],
  ["It's time for a bath.", "该是洗澡的时间了。", 51],
  ["Take a bath and go to sleep.", "洗澡睡觉。", 51],
  ["Take off your clothes.", "脱掉衣服。", 51],
  ["Should we wash your hair first?", "要先洗头吗？", 51],
  ["I hate washing my hair.", "我讨厌洗头。", 51],
  ["I just want to take a shower.", "我只想淋浴。", 51],
  ["Wash your hands with soap first.", "先用肥皂洗手。", 51],
  ["Mom, I want to wash myself.", "妈妈，我想要自己洗澡。", 51],
  ["The bathtub is full.", "浴缸的水都满了。", 51],
  ["Should we get into the tub now?", "现在要进去浴缸了吗？", 51],
  ["Is the water warm?", "水是温温的吗？", 51],
  ["Give me the toys.", "拿玩具给我。", 51],
  ["This floats on the water like a boat.", "这个像船一样浮在水上。", 51],
  ["Stop messing around. Time for your bath.", "不要捣蛋了。洗澡了。", 51],
  ["Let's take a quick shower.", "我们赶快淋个浴。", 51],
  ["Rub the soap and you'll get bubbles.", "搓一下肥皂，会有泡泡。", 51],
  ["Let me wash you well.", "让我好好帮你洗洗。", 51],
  ["Wash your body thoroughly.", "把你的身体彻底地洗干净。", 51],
  ["Put some body wash on the sponge.", "弄点沐浴乳在海绵上。", 51],
  ["Rub the sponge to make bubbles.", "揉搓海绵，把泡泡弄出来。", 51],
  ["Wash yourself well with these soap bubbles.", "用这些肥皂泡沫好好洗澡。", 51],
  ["Soap got in my eyes.", "肥皂跑进我眼睛了。", 51],
  ["Let's scrub the dirt off your body.", "我们把你身上的污垢搓掉。", 51],
  ["Your neck is so dirty.", "你的脖子好脏。", 51],
  ["Look! The soap bubbles on my body.", "看！我身上的肥皂泡泡。", 51],
  ["Mom, it hurts!", "妈，很痛！", 51],
  ["Ouch! My eyes are stinging.", "哎呦！我的眼睛很刺痛。", 51],
  ["Let's rinse off the soap.", "我们把肥皂洗掉。", 51],
  ["Rinse off one more time at the end.", "最后在冲下水。", 51],
  ["Okay, dry off with the towel.", "好了，用毛巾擦干。", 51],
  ["Don't you feel fresh after your bath?", "洗澡后，有没有觉得很清爽？", 51],
  ["Yes, I feel so fresh.", "好，我觉得好清爽。", 51],
  ["Can I play in the tub a little longer?", "我可以在浴缸内多玩一会吗？", 51],
  ["Be careful because the floor is slippery.", "要小心，因为地板很滑。", 51],
  ["Don't splash water on Mommy.", "不要把水溅到妈妈身上。", 51],
  ["Hey, sweetie, it's time for your bath.", "嘿，甜心，要洗澡了。", 51],
  ["Let's get into the tub.", "我们进浴缸里。", 51],
  ["Mommy is rubbing the shampoo into bubbles.", "妈妈把洗发精搓成泡泡。", 51],
  ["Isn't the water nice and warm? Or is it not hot enough?", "这水是不是又棒又温暖？还是不够热？", 51],
  ["Let's play with the duck toy. Quack, quack!", "我们跟鸭子玩具一起玩。呱呱！", 51],
  ["Why don't you kick your feet in the water? Kick, kick!", "你何不用脚划水？划呀，划！", 51],
  ["Let's wash your hair first.", "我们先洗头发。", 51],
  ["Let's rinse with some clean water.", "我们用些干净的水来洗。", 51],
  ["This slippery thing is called soap.", "这个滑滑的东西叫做肥皂。", 51],
  ["Now let's wash your face and body.", "现在，我们来洗脸和身体。", 51],
  ["Do your eyes sting?", "眼睛很刺痛吗？", 51],
  ["Mommy will rinse it off quickly.", "妈妈很快冲掉它。", 51],
  ["Okay, now let's rinse off the soap.", "好，现在我们来把肥皂洗掉。", 51],
  ["All washed up. Let me dry you with the towel.", "都洗好了。我来用毛巾把你擦干。", 51],
  ["Sweetie, do you feel clean?", "宝贝，你觉得干净吗？", 51],
  ["Now that we're done with your bath, how do you feel?", "现在我们洗完澡了，你觉得如何？", 51],
  ["Sweetie, come here. Mommy will carry you on her back.", "甜心，过来，妈妈背你。", 51],
  ["My head is itchy.", "我头好痒。", 52],
  ["Come wash your hair.", "来洗头。", 52],
  ["I can't take off my hair band. Please help me.", "我拿不下发带，请帮我。", 52],
  ["I washed it yesterday too. Why do I have to wash it again?", "我昨天也有洗，为什么还要洗？", 52],
  ["You must wash your hair every day.", "你必须每天洗头。", 52],
  ["Your hair smells. Come wash it.", "你的头臭臭的。来洗头。", 52],
  ["Rub the shampoo into a lather.", "把洗发精搓出泡泡来。", 52],
  ["Shampoo got in my eyes. It hurts.", "洗发精跑进我的眼睛了，好痛。", 52],
  ["Mommy will wash it for you.", "妈妈帮你洗。", 52],
  ["Close your eyes.", "闭上眼睛。", 52],
  ["Rinse your hair clean.", "把头发冲干净。", 52],
  ["Conditioner will make your hair softer.", "润发乳会让你的头发更柔顺。", 52],
  ["Your hair is too long. It's hard to wash.", "你的头发太长，好难洗。", 52],
  ["Dry your hair with the towel.", "用毛巾把头发擦干。", 52],
  ["I'll dry your hair with the hairdryer.", "我用吹风机来吹干你的头发。", 52],
  ["If you sleep with wet hair, it will smell bad.", "如果你头发湿湿的就睡觉的话，会臭臭的。", 52],
  ["Comb your hair.", "梳头发。", 52],
  ["You look clean now.", "你现在看起来很干净。", 52],
  ["Your hair smells so nice.", "你的头发闻起来很香。", 52],
  ["Let's put on some lotion.", "我们来擦乳液。", 53],
  ["Smell the scent.", "闻一下气味。", 53],
  ["I can put it on myself.", "我可以自己擦。", 53],
  ["Mom, can you squeeze some on my hand?", "妈，你可以挤一点在我手上吗？", 53],
  ["Spread it out and rub it in well.", "推开它，好好搓一搓。", 53],
  ["How does it feel?", "感觉如何？", 53],
  ["It's smooth and soft.", "滑滑软软的。", 53],
  ["Put the lotion on your body and face.", "把乳液擦在你的身体和脸上。", 53],
  ["I don't want to put on any lotion.", "我不要擦任何乳液。", 53],
  ["Lotion easily gets into your eyes.", "乳液很容易跑进眼睛里面。", 53],
  ["Try to stay away from your eyes.", "试着避开眼睛周遭。", 53],
  ["Be careful not to get lotion in your eyes.", "小心，不要让乳液跑进眼睛。", 53],
  ["Don't squeeze out too much.", "不要挤太多。", 53],
  ["Make sure you put the lid back on.", "一定要确实把盖子盖回去。", 53],
  ["Now you look beautiful because you put on lotion.", "因为你擦了乳液，现在你看起来很美。", 53],
  ["You need to put on some lotion so your skin won't be dry.", "你需要擦些乳液，这样你的皮肤才不会干燥。", 53],
  ["Lotion will make your skin soft and smooth, sweetie.", "乳液会让你的皮肤水嫩滑顺，宝贝。", 53],
  ["You look great.", "你看起来棒极了。", 53],
  ["Put on your pajamas.", "穿上你的睡衣。", 54],
  ["Change into your pajamas.", "换上你的睡衣。", 54],
  ["These are your pajamas. Put them on.", "这是你的睡衣，穿上。", 54],
  ["Your pajamas are already out.", "睡衣已经拿出来了。", 54],
  ["I'm too tired. I can't change into my pajamas.", "我太累了。我没办法换睡衣。", 54],
  ["You'll sleep more comfortably in pajamas.", "穿睡衣睡觉，才会比较舒服。", 54],
  ["Mom, where are my blue pajamas?", "妈，我的蓝色睡衣在哪？", 54],
  ["Those aren't dry yet. Wear another pair.", "那件还没干。穿别件。", 54],
  ["I'll just go to sleep like this.", "我就穿这样去睡了。", 54],
  ["Mom, help me put on my pajamas.", "妈，帮我穿上睡衣。", 54],
  ["You look so cute in your pajamas.", "你穿上睡衣后，好可爱。", 54],
  ["Write in your diary.", "写你的日记。", 55],
  ["Did you write in your diary?", "你写日记了吗？", 55],
  ["Where's your diary?", "你的日记本在哪？", 55],
  ["I'll write it tomorrow.", "我明天会写。", 55],
  ["Can I skip writing it today?", "我今天可以不写吗？", 55],
  ["You should write in your diary every day.", "你应该每天写日记。", 55],
  ["Make writing in your diary a daily habit.", "要把每天写日记变成一个习惯。", 55],
  ["Mom, there's nothing to write about.", "妈妈，没有什么好写的。", 55],
  ["Can I write something short?", "我可以写很短吗？", 55],
  ["Write at least one line.", "至少写一行。", 55],
  ["What should I write in my diary?", "我要在日记上写什么？", 55],
  ["Think about what happened today.", "想想今天发生了些什么。", 55],
  ["Think about what you did today.", "想想今天做了什么。", 55],
  ["What do you remember?", "你记得什么？", 55],
  ["Write about your deskmate.", "写写你的同桌同学。", 55],
  ["Do you want to write a title?", "你要写标题吗？", 55],
  ["If you don't like writing, draw a picture.", "讨厌写的话，就画画。", 55],
  ["You can write your thoughts and feelings.", "你可以写你的想法和感觉。", 55],
  ["Write it in English.", "用英文写。", 55],
  ["What's today's date?", "今天的日期是什么？", 55],
  ["How's the weather today?", "今天的天气如何？", 55],
  ["What day is it today?", "今天是星期几？", 55],
  ["What time did I get up today?", "我今天几点起床？", 55],
  ["I finished my diary.", "我完成我的日记了。", 55],
  ["You forgot the date.", "你忘记了日期。", 55],
  ["Very good.", "很好。", 55],
  ["Your handwriting isn't very good.", "你的笔迹没有很好。", 55],
  ["Don't read my diary.", "不要看我的日记。", 55],
  ["Do you want me to tell you a story?", "你要我讲个故事给你听吗？", 56],
  ["I'll tell you a story.", "我给你讲个故事。", 56],
  ["Mommy will tell stories until you fall asleep.", "妈咪会一直讲故事，直到你睡着。", 56],
  ["What kind of story do you like?", "你喜欢哪种故事？", 56],
  ["Pick a storybook you want to hear.", "选一本你想听的故事书？", 56],
  ["I'll pick.", "我来选。", 56],
  ["You picked a really interesting book.", "你选了一本很有趣的书。", 56],
  ["You picked too many.", "你选太多了。", 56],
  ["Which story are you going to tell today?", "你今天要讲哪个故事？", 56],
  ["Listen carefully.", "仔细听", 56],
  ["Mom, I want to go to sleep.", "妈妈，我想睡了。", 56],
  ["If you're sleepy, then go to sleep.", "想睡的话，就睡。", 56],
  ["Close your eyes and listen.", "闭上眼睛听。", 56],
  ["Mom, tell one more.", "妈妈，再讲一个。", 56],
  ["Are you still awake? I'll tell just one more.", "你还没睡吗？我只会再讲一个。", 56],
  ["Mom, I can't fall asleep.", "妈妈，我睡不着。", 56],
  ["Mommy's throat hurts too, so that's it for tonight.", "妈妈的喉咙也痛了，就到此为止。", 56],
  ["Can you read that storybook to me again tomorrow?", "明天可以再念那本故事书给我听吗？", 56],
  ["I really want to know what happens next.", "我好想知道接下去的故事。", 56],
  ["Where did we stop yesterday?", "我们昨天读到哪里了？", 56],
  ["You're not sleeping at all.", "你根本没在睡。", 56],
  ["No more reading. Go to sleep.", "不读了，去睡。", 56],
  ["How about going to sleep now?", "现在去睡，怎么样？", 56],
  ["I'll tell you more tomorrow.", "我明天会再讲给你听。", 56],
  ["Can you tell the rest tomorrow?", "明天你可以讲剩下的吗？", 56],
  ["Mommy is too tired today. I'm not telling any more now.", "妈妈今天太累了，现在不讲了。", 56],
  ["Since you're grown up now, go sleep in your own room.", "既然你长大了，就去自己的房间睡。", 56],
  ["Go to your room and sleep.", "去你的房间睡。", 57],
  ["Mom, I want to sleep with you just one last time.", "妈，今天是最后一次我想跟你睡。", 57],
  ["Since you're in elementary school now, go sleep in your own room.", "既然你已经读小学了，去自己的房间睡", 57],
  ["Mom, can you stay until I fall asleep?", "妈，可以待到我去睡觉吗？", 57],
  ["Mom, I'm scared. I want to sleep with you.", "妈，我好害怕。我要跟妈妈一起睡。", 57],
  ["Do you want me to sing you to sleep?", "要我唱歌哄你睡吗？", 57],
  ["Mom, don't turn on the light.", "妈，不要开灯。", 57],
  ["Mom, I can't sleep alone.", "妈，我没办法自己一个人睡。", 57],
  ["Don't worry. Mommy will stay with you.", "不用担心，妈咪会跟你在一起。", 57],
  ["This doll will stay with you.", "这个娃娃会跟你在一起。", 57],
  ["I'll leave the door open, so you can hear my voice.", "我会把门开着，你就能听到我的声音了", 57],
  ["I'll come check if you're asleep. Don't worry.", "我会来看你睡了没，不用担心。", 57],
  ["Can you sleep by yourself?", "你能自己睡吗？", 57],
  ["I can sleep by myself.", "我可以自己睡。", 57],
  ["Mom, I'm a big kid now.", "妈妈，我现在长大了。", 57],
  ["It's time to go to bed.", "上床睡觉的时间到了。", 58],
  ["It's dark outside. Time to go to bed.", "外面很暗，该去睡觉了。", 58],
  ["Mom, I'm not sleepy yet.", "妈，我还不困。", 58],
  ["It's past 10 o'clock. Go to bed.", "已经超过10点了，上床睡觉。", 58],
  ["Go to the bathroom before bed.", "睡前，要去一下厕所。", 58],
  ["I don't need to pee. I already went.", "我不用尿尿，我已经去过了。", 58],
  ["Give Mommy a kiss. Good night.", "妈妈亲一下，晚安。", 58],
  ["Give Mommy a goodnight kiss.", "给妈妈一个晚安吻。", 58],
  ["Good night! Sweet dreams!", "晚安！祝你做个好梦！", 58],
  ["Let me tuck you in.", "让我帮你盖好被子。", 58],
  ["Mom, wake me up early tomorrow.", "妈，明天早点叫我起床。", 58],
  ["Mom, wake me up at seven.", "妈，七点叫我起床。", 58],
  ["When I wake you up, get up right away.", "当我叫醒你之后，你要立刻起床。", 58],
  ["Mom, I can't sleep. I want to sleep a little later.", "妈，我睡不着。我要晚点睡。", 58],
  ["You should sleep early and wake up early.", "你要早睡早起。", 58],
  ["You shouldn't stay up too late.", "不可以太晚睡。", 58],
  ["Don't talk in bed.", "不要躺在床上说话。", 58],
  ["Be quiet now.", "现在给我安静点。", 58],
  ["Good night, Dad and Mom!", "爸爸妈妈，晚安！", 58],
  ["Mom, see you tomorrow!", "妈，明天见！", 58],
  ["Why are you awake?", "你怎么醒了？", 59],
  ["Sweetie, what's the matter?", "宝贝，你怎么了吗？", 59],
  ["Mom, I had a nightmare.", "妈，我做了个恶梦。", 59],
  ["I woke up because I wanted some water.", "我想喝水，所以醒了。", 59],
  ["I want to go to the bathroom.", "我想去厕所。", 59],
  ["I woke up because I needed to pee.", "我想去尿尿，所以醒了。", 59],
  ["Mom, I wet the bed.", "妈，我尿床了。", 59],
  ["I think you wet the bed.", "我想你尿床了。", 59],
  ["Oh! You wet the bed, sweetie.", "咦！你尿床了，宝贝。", 59],
  ["Change your clothes and go back to sleep.", "换好衣服后回去睡。", 59],
  ["It was dark when I woke up, and I was scared.", "我醒来时暗暗的，我好害怕。", 59],
  ["Isn't it morning now?", "现在不是早晨吗？", 59],
  ["Go back to sleep for a while.", "不再多睡一会。", 59],
  ["The mosquitoes keep bothering me.", "蚊子一直打扰我。", 59],
  ["Let me spray some mosquito repellent.", "我来喷防蚊液。", 59],
  ["I dreamed a monster was chasing me.", "我梦到我被怪物追赶。", 59],
  ["My baby must have been so scared.", "我的宝贝一定被吓坏了。", 59],
  ["It's okay now. Mommy is right here.", "现在没关系了，妈妈就在这里", 59],
  ["My baby must have had a nightmare.", "我的宝贝一定是做恶梦了。", 59],
  ["It wasn't real. It was just a dream.", "那不是真的，只是一个梦而已。", 59],
  ["Sleep with your favorite teddy bear.", "抱着你最喜欢的熊宝宝睡。", 59],
  ["You can go back to sleep now, right?", "现在你可以再睡了，对吧？", 59],
  ["I want to sleep next to you.", "我要睡在你旁边。", 59],
  ["Helping You Fall Asleep", "妈妈帮你入睡", 59],
  ["I'll sing you a lullaby.", "我唱摇篮曲给你听。", 59],
  ["Don't be scared.", "不要觉得害怕。", 59],
  ["You'll be fine if Mommy holds you.", "妈妈抱着你的话，就没事了。", 59],
  ["Sleep with Mommy tonight.", "今天和妈妈一起睡。", 59],
  ["Now try to go back to sleep.", "现在试着回去睡觉。", 59],
  ["Mommy will tuck you in again.", "妈妈再帮你盖被子。", 59],
  ["Let's paint the eggs.", "我们来彩绘鸡蛋。", 60],
  ["I've hidden the Easter eggs somewhere. Let's start finding them!", "我已经把彩蛋藏在某个地方了。现在开始捡彩蛋！", 60],
  ["What should we put in the basket?", "要放什么在篮子内？", 60],
  ["There's the Easter Bunny. Say hi to the bunny.", "那边有复活节兔子。来跟兔子打招呼。", 60],
  ["Roll the eggs.", "滚彩蛋。", 60],
  ["The Easter eggs are so pretty.", "彩蛋真漂亮。", 60],
  ["The Easter eggs are all hidden.", "彩蛋藏好了。", 60],
  ["Let's go hide the Easter eggs.", "藏彩蛋去。", 60],
  ["Find the Easter eggs.", "找复活节彩蛋。", 60],
  ["Did you find the Easter eggs?", "彩蛋找到了吗？", 60],
  ["The Easter eggs are colorful.", "彩蛋五颜六色。", 60],
  ["The bunny brings the Easter eggs.", "兔子送彩蛋。", 60],
  ["Happy Easter.", "复活节快乐。", 60],
  ["Paint the eggs.", "画彩蛋。", 60],
  ["Look for the eggs.", "找彩蛋。", 60],
  ["The Easter eggs are so pretty!", "彩蛋真好看！", 60],
  ["The bunny is here.", "兔子来了。", 60],
  ["Is the bunny here?", "兔子来了吗？", 60],
  ["Let's make a jack-o'-lantern together.", "我们一起来做杰克灯。", 61],
  ["Cut a circle around the stem with a knife, then lift it off.", "在茎的周围用刀划一圈，然后拿起来。", 61],
  ["Use a big spoon to scoop out the seeds and the gooey inside.", "用大汤匙把籽和粘稠的内容物都挖出来", 61],
  ["Draw a face on the pumpkin with a pen.", "用笔在南瓜上画脸。", 61],
  ["Carefully carve out the face with a knife.", "用刀子小心地挖出脸。", 61],
  ["Smooth out the rough edges inside the pumpkin.", "把南瓜内侧粗糙的边角整理一下。", 61],
  ["Put in a lit candle, then put the top back on.", "放入点亮的蜡烛后，盖上盖子。", 61],
  ["The jack-o'-lantern looks scary!", "杰克灯看起来很可怕！", 61],
  ["Eat some candy.", "吃糖果。", 61],
  ["Happy Halloween.", "万圣节快乐。", 61],
  ["The pumpkin pie is so sweet.", "南瓜派真甜。", 61],
  ["Wear a pumpkin costume.", "穿南瓜服。", 61],
  ["Did you make the pumpkin lantern?", "南瓜灯做了吗？", 61],
  ["Let's go trick-or-treating.", "讨糖果去。", 61],
  ["Time to get some candy.", "要糖果了。", 61],
  ["Candy, please.", "要糖果。", 61],
  ["The pumpkin lantern is lit.", "南瓜灯亮了。", 61],
  ["The pumpkin lantern is so bright.", "南瓜灯真亮。", 61],
  ["Give me the candy.", "糖果拿来。", 61],
  ["Do you want some candy?", "要糖果了吗？", 61],
  ["A little pumpkin lantern.", "小南瓜灯。", 61],
  ["Let's dress up as ghosts.", "扮鬼怪去。", 61],
  ["A funny costume.", "搞怪装扮。", 61],
  ["Put on a ghost costume.", "穿鬼怪装。", 61],
  ["Scare people.", "吓唬人。", 61],
  ["I love my Jenny the most.", "我最爱我的珍妮了。", 62],
  ["Who do you love the most in the world?", "这个世界上你最喜欢谁", 62],
  ["I love you, darling.", "我爱你，达令。", 62],
  ["Cutie.", "小可爱。", 62],
  ["Oh, my sweetie.", "喔，我的甜心。", 62],
  ["You're such an amazing little one.", "你是让人多么惊讶的宝贝。", 62],
  ["My little sweetheart.", "我的小甜心。", 62],
  ["My beauty.", "我的美人。", 62],
  ["Come here, my princess.", "来这里，我的公主。", 62],
  ["Mommy, how much do you love me?", "妈咪，你有多爱我？", 63],
  ["My love for you is as big as the universe.", "我对你的爱像宇宙那么大。", 63],
  ["You are my treasure.", "你是我的宝藏。", 63],
  ["You know how much I love you, right?", "你知道我有多爱你，对吧？", 63],
  ["Mommy loves you the most in the world.", "在这个世界上，妈妈最爱你了。", 63],
  ["I'm going to give you a kiss.", "我要亲你一下。", 63],
  ["I love you so much that words can't express it.", "我太爱你了，已经不能用言语来表达。", 63],
  ["Darling, I can't live without you.", "达令，没有你，我活不下去。", 63],
  ["Keep living.", "活下去。", 63],
  ["I love you just the way you are.", "我就爱这样的你。", 63],
  ["Because of you, I'm happy.", "因为你，我很幸福。", 63],
  ["You are the source of my joy.", "你是我欢乐的源泉。", 63],
  ["Who do you love more, me or Daddy?", "你爱谁多一点，我还是爸爸？", 63],
  ["Of course, I love you more.", "当然是爱你多一点。", 63],
  ["I love you both the same.", "两个人，一样爱", 63],
  ["Mommy, how do I look?", "妈咪，我看起来如何？", 64],
  ["Mommy, do I look pretty?", "妈咪，我看起来漂亮吗？", 64],
  ["Wow, you look amazing!", "哇，你看起来棒极了！", 64],
  ["You look really great.", "你看真情很棒。", 64],
  ["You're so pretty. Whose daughter is this beautiful?", "你好漂亮，是谁家的女儿长得这么美？", 64],
  ["Amazing! Your friends will be so surprised when they see you.", "太让人惊讶了！你的朋友看到你，一定会很吃惊的。", 64],
  ["You're perfect!", "你很完美！", 64],
  ["You look even prettier today!", "今天你看起来更美了！", 64],
  ["I can hardly recognize you.", "我快认不出你了。", 64],
  ["My beauty, who do you look like?", "我的美人，你看起来像谁？", 64],
  ["I'm pretty because I look like you.", "我很漂亮，因为我看起来像你。", 64],
  ["I heard that Mommy and I look alike.", "我听说妈妈和我长得很像。", 64],
  ["You did a great job.", "你做得非常好。", 65],
  ["So far, you've done very well.", "到现在，你都做得很好。", 65],
  ["Your hard work paid off, right?", "你的努力得到了好的结果，对吧？", 65],
  ["Mommy, did I do well?", "妈咪，我做得好吗？", 65],
  ["Two thumbs up for you!", "给你两个赞！", 65],
  ["Great. Can you do this well next time too?", "很好，下次你也可以做的这样好吗？", 65],
  ["Wow, you're such a good boy that even Mommy should learn from you.", "哇，你真是个好男孩，连妈妈都要向你学习了。", 65],
  ["That's great! Awesome!", "太棒了！了不起！", 65],
  ["Seeing you do that makes Mommy so happy.", "看到你像那样的表现，妈妈好开心。", 65],
  ["Are you proud of yourself too?", "你也为自己感到自豪？", 65],
  ["Do you think I can't do well?", "你认为我会做的不好吗？", 65],
  ["Do you think I can't do it?", "你认为我会做不来吗？", 65],
  ["This is even more than I expected.", "这已经超过我期待的。", 65],
  ["I guess your hard work paid off.", "我猜你的努力得到回报了。", 65],
  ["I'll work harder next time.", "下次我会更努力。", 65],
  ["Sweetie, you've really grown up.", "宝贝，你真的长大了。", 65],
  ["How did you come up with that way?", "你怎么想出那个方法的？", 65],
  ["You're so creative.", "你好有创意。", 65],
  ["You're really modest.", "你真的很谦虚。", 65],
  ["I'm so proud that you did this by yourself.", "你独自完成这件事认我很骄傲。", 65],
  ["This can be a good example for others.", "这应该可以成为别人的模范。", 65],
  ["Congratulations! You got first place.", "恭喜！你得到第一各。", 66],
  ["Congratulations on winning the prize!", "恭喜你得奖了！", 66],
  ["Congratulations on your improvement!", "恭喜你进步了！", 66],
  ["Congratulations on your good grades!", "恭喜你得到好成绩！", 66],
  ["I'm proud of you.", "我为你感到骄傲。", 66],
  ["Yay! Here comes the winner!", "耶！优胜者来了！", 66],
  ["Hooray! You made it!", "万岁！你成功了！", 66],
  ["You're the champion today!", "今天你是冠军！", 66],
  ["I knew you could do it.", "我知道你一定行的。", 66],
  ["You're happy? Mommy's happy too.", "你很开心？妈妈也很开心。", 66],
  ["Let's call Daddy and tell him the good news!", "我们打电话给爸爸，告诉他这个好消息！", 66],
  ["What should Mommy give you as a gift?", "妈妈该做什么当你的礼物？", 66],
  ["Come here. I want to hug you.", "快过来。我要抱抱你。", 66],
  ["I feel great.", "我觉得很棒。", 66],
  ["Everybody, clap your hands!", "大家拍手鼓掌！", 66],
  ["Mommy will treat you to a nice dinner as a reward!", "妈妈请你吃好吃的晚餐作为奖赏！", 66],
  ["Let's have a party to celebrate.", "我们开个派对为此庆祝一下。", 66],
  ["Your aunt wants to congratulate you.", "你的阿姨想要恭喜你。", 66],
  ["I think you're right.", "我想你是对的。", 67],
  ["That's absolutely right.", "完全正确。", 67],
  ["That's what I'm saying!", "就是说吗！", 67],
  ["Hmm, I think you're right.", "嗯，我想你是对的。", 67],
  ["I can understand how you feel.", "我能理解你的感受。", 67],
  ["I know how you feel.", "我知道你的心情。", 67],
  ["So that's what you mean, right?", "所以这就是你要说的，对吗？", 67],
  ["Right, of course you'd feel that way.", "对，你当然会那样。", 67],
  ["What do you think of my idea?", "我的想法如何？", 67],
  ["That's a good idea!", "那是个好主意！", 67],
  ["Mom, do you think so too?", "妈妈，你也这样想吗？", 67],
  ["Of course.", "当然。", 67],
  ["I think so too.", "我也是这样想。", 67],
  ["That could happen too.", "也是有可能会那样。", 67],
  ["From your point of view, that's possible.", "站在你的立场，那是有可能的。", 67],
  ["That kind of thing happened to me too.", "那种事情也曾发生在我身上。", 67],
  ["I used to think that way too.", "我以前也是那觉得。", 67],
  ["Mom, I think I'm a coward.", "妈妈，我想我是个胆小鬼。", 68],
  ["Can I skip it?", "我可以不做吗？", 68],
  ["I'm so nervous.", "我好紧张。", 68],
  ["Are you scared?", "你很害怕吗？", 68],
  ["Do you want me to hold your hand?", "要我牵你的手吗？", 68],
  ["Be Brave", "要有勇气", 68],
  ["Don't be scared.", "不要害怕。", 68],
  ["You don't need to be scared.", "你不需要感到害怕。", 68],
  ["Take a deep breath.", "深呼吸。", 68],
  ["I'll be right beside you.", "我会在你旁边。", 68],
  ["It's okay to make mistakes. Just do your best.", "做错也没关系，尽你的全力。", 68],
  ["You'll do great.", "你会做得很好。", 68],
  ["What are you afraid of?", "你在害怕什么？", 68],
  ["Mommy was like this at your age too.", "妈妈在你的年纪时也是这样。", 68],
  ["I'll be watching you.", "我会看着你的。", 68],
  ["I'm here, sweetie.", "我在这里，宝贝。", 68],
  ["You're not a coward.", "你不是个胆小鬼。", 68],
  ["Be a man.", "像个男子汉。", 68],
  ["Make up your mind. It's all up to you.", "下定决心，这完全取决于你。", 68],
  ["Good luck!", "祝你好运！", 69],
  ["Cheer up.", "打起精神。", 69],
  ["Did something go wrong?", "有什么不顺的是吗？", 69],
  ["I messed up again.", "我又搞砸了。", 69],
  ["I'm sure you're in a bad mood.", "我肯定你心情不好。", 69],
  ["Why are you so down?", "为什么这样低落？", 69],
  ["You don't need to be so down.", "你不需要那样低落。", 69],
  ["You can do it. I believe in you.", "你可以的。我相信你。", 69],
  ["Go for it! I'm always on your side.", "去做！我永远站在你这一边。", 69],
  ["I'm sad because I didn't win a prize.", "因为我没拿到奖，所以很伤心。", 69],
  ["I made the same mistake again like a fool.", "我像个傻瓜，犯了同样的错误。", 69],
  ["It'll be better next time.", "下次会更好的。", 69],
  ["I won't try again.", "我不会再试了", 69],
  ["I feel embarrassed.", "我觉得很丢脸。", 69],
  ["I'm so embarrassed that I couldn't finish it.", "太丢脸了，我没能做完它。", 69],
  ["Don't give up.", "不要放弃", 69],
  ["I'll cheer you up.", "我会让你振作起来。", 69],
  ["Do what you want to do.", "做你想做的。", 69],
  ["Do you feel better now?", "你现在觉得好一点了吗？", 69],
  ["You'll feel better if you eat something.", "如果你吃点东西，你会感觉更好一些。", 69],
  ["What can I do to make you feel better?", "怎样做才能让你心情变好？", 69],
  ["It can't get any worse. Just wait and see.", "不会再更糟了。等着看看。", 69],
  ["Don't hit your brother.", "不要打你弟弟。", 70],
  ["Peter started it.", "彼得开始的。", 70],
  ["What happened between you and your friend?", "你跟朋友发生什么事了吗？", 70],
  ["I really hate Giso.", "我真的讨厌记溯。", 70],
  ["I don't want to talk to him anymore.", "我再也不要和他说话了。", 70],
  ["I don't want to play with him anymore.", "我再也不要和他玩了。", 70],
  ["Giso hit me.", "记溯打了我。", 70],
  ["Friends shouldn't fight.", "朋友之间是不可以打架的。", 70],
  ["Friends shouldn't say bad things to each other.", "朋友是不可以互相骂对方的。", 70],
  ["Friends should get along happily.", "朋友应该愉快地相处。", 70],
  ["Why don't you tell your friend how you feel?", "跟你的朋友说说你的感受，怎么样？", 70],
  ["If you keep fighting, I won't let you play together anymore.", "如果你们还吵架的话，我不会再让你们一起玩。", 70],
  ["Apologize to your friend.", "跟你的朋友道歉。", 70],
  ["Did you say you're sorry?", "你说对不起了吗？", 70],
  ["Your friend might regret it too.", "你的朋友可能也后悔了。", 70],
  ["Your friend upset you.", "你的朋友让你心烦了。", 70],
  ["Why did he do that?", "他为什么那样做？", 70],
  ["But you shouldn't hate your friend.", "但是你不可以讨厌你的朋友。", 70],
  ["Why don't you try talking to him first?", "为什么你不试着先跟他说话？", 70],
  ["What are you two doing?", "你们两个在干什么？", 71],
  ["Are you two fighting?", "你们在吵架吗？", 71],
  ["He started it first.", "他先开始的。", 71],
  ["Who started it isn't the point.", "谁先开始的不是重点。", 71],
  ["Say sorry to each other.", "互相说对不起。", 71],
  ["When you two fight, it breaks Mommy's heart.", "你们吵架的话，妈妈会很心痛的。", 71],
  ["You can't hit your little sister.", "你不可以打自己的妹妹。", 71],
  ["Didn't I tell you not to hit your sister?", "我不是告诉过你不可以打你妹妹。", 71],
  ["You should treat your sister well.", "你应该好好对待你的妹妹。", 71],
  ["You should take care of your sister.", "你应该照顾你的妹妹。", 71],
  ["You're older, so you should give in to your brother.", "你比较大，你应该让你的弟弟。", 71],
  ["Don't be rude to your brother or talk back to him.", "不可以对你的哥哥无理，还顶撞他。", 71],
  ["Don't spit.", "不要吐口水。", 71],
  ["If you spit again, you'll go stand in the corner.", "如果你再吐口水，你就给我去面壁思过", 71],
  ["Mommy is really angry.", "妈妈真的很生气。", 71],
  ["Shake hands with your sister.", "跟你的妹妹握手。", 71],
  ["Give her a hug.", "给她一个抱抱。", 71],
  ["Do you both want to be punished?", "你们两个都想受罚吗？", 71],
  ["Now you're both going to be punished. No TV.", "现在你们两个都要受罚。不可以看电视", 71],
  ["Can't you two stop right now?", "你们不能马上停止吗？", 71],
  ["Who's screaming?", "谁在尖叫？", 71],
  ["Are you going to keep doing this?", "你们还要这样吗？", 71],
  ["Is it right to fight with your sister?", "跟你妹妹吵架是对的吗？", 71],
  ["Don't order people around. You should ask nicely.", "不可以命令，你要用请求的。", 71],
  ["You're the older brother. Act like one.", "你是哥哥，要有哥哥的样子。", 71],
  ["You're the younger sister, so where's your sense of responsibility?", "你作为妹妹，怎么没有责任感。", 71],
  ["Didn't you two promise not to fight anymore?", "你们不是说好再也不吵架了吗？", 71],
  ["You know you might get punished, right?", "你知道你可能被处罚，知道？", 71],
  ["I won't fight anymore.", "我不会再打架了。", 71],
  ["You're both at fault.", "你们两个都有错。", 71],
  ["Mom, I want to buy this.", "妈妈我要买这个。", 72],
  ["Can you buy this for me? Please!", "你能买这个给我吗？拜托了！", 72],
  ["Mommy can't afford it.", "妈妈买不起。", 72],
  ["I didn't bring any money.", "我没有带钱出来。", 72],
  ["You can't ask for so much.", "你不能有这么多要求。", 72],
  ["That's too expensive!", "太贵了！", 72],
  ["This is too much for an elementary school kid.", "这个对一个小学生来说太超过了。", 72],
  ["Why do you ask for so many things?", "为什么你的要求这么多？", 72],
  ["We have the same thing at home.", "家里有一样的。", 72],
  ["Don't be silly!", "不要说傻话！", 72],
  ["I know you want it, but not now.", "我知道你想要，但是现在不行。", 72],
  ["No means no.", "说不行就是不行。", 72],
  ["When will you buy it for me?", "什么时候要买给我？", 72],
  ["Next time.", "下次买。", 72],
  ["Mom, you always say next time.", "妈，你每次都说下次。", 72],
  ["You always buy things for my little brother, but never for me.", "你总是买给弟弟，但都没有给我买。", 72],
  ["Mommy, you even buy things you want for yourself.", "妈咪，你自己要的都卖了。", 72],
  ["But we don't have enough money to buy it right now.", "可是，我们现在没有足够的钱可以买。", 72],
  ["Just this once. This is the last time.", "就这一次，这是最后一次。", 72],
  ["I promise.", "我发誓。", 72],
  ["Mommy doesn't buy everything either.", "妈妈也没有什么都卖。", 72],
  ["Why don't you buy it with your allowance?", "你为什么不用你的零用钱买？", 72],
  ["This isn't for kids.", "这不是小孩子用的东西。", 72],
  ["This food isn't good for you.", "这食物对你不好。", 72],
  ["We didn't come here for that today.", "我们今天不是为了这个才来的。", 72],
  ["Let's think about whether we really need it.", "我们想想是不是真的需要。", 72],
  ["Everyone is looking at us. Stop!", "大家都在看我们。停止！", 72],
  ["Stop looking at it. Let's go!", "不要再看了，走！", 72],
  ["If we buy this, the money will be taken from your allowance.", "买这个的话，金额会从零用钱中扣除", 72],
  ["Is that okay?", "可以吗？", 72],
  ["Don't you want to do this? Do you want to do it next time?", "你不想做这个吗？你要下次再做吗？", 72],
  ["If you can collect 30 reward stickers, I'll buy it for you.", "如果你能集到30个奖励贴纸的话，我就给你买。", 72],
  ["What are you thinking about?", "你在想什么？", 73],
  ["What are you doing?", "你在做什么？", 73],
  ["Look over here.", "注意这边。", 73],
  ["What are you looking at?", "你在看什么？", 73],
  ["Hurry up, sweetie.", "快点做，宝贝。", 73],
  ["Hurry up!", "快点做！", 73],
  ["Are you spacing out?", "你慌神了吗？", 73],
  ["Why do you care about that? It's none of your business.", "为什么你那样在意？那不关你的事。", 73],
  ["I don't think you know what you're doing.", "我想你不知道你在做什么。", 73],
  ["Why are you so careless?", "你为什么这样散漫？", 73],
  ["Sweetie, what are we doing?", "宝贝，我们在做什么？", 73],
  ["Stop! Look at me.", "停下来！看着我。", 73],
  ["Don't run around. Sit down and listen to me.", "不要跑来跑去。坐下来听我说。", 73],
  ["How many times do I have to tell you?", "你要我说几次？", 73],
  ["Focus and finish it.", "集中精神完成它。", 73],
  ["At least focus for 10 minutes.", "至少专心做10分钟。", 73],
  ["Do you know what you're doing?", "你知道你在做什么吗？", 73],
  ["What's bothering you?", "什么事在烦你？", 73],
  ["Don't play with your phone.", "不要玩你的手机。", 73],
  ["Sit up straight!", "坐好！", 73],
  ["Is this what you should be doing right now?", "这是你现在要做的事情吗？", 73],
  ["I know I should do it, but the result isn't so good.", "我知道我要去做，但结果不是很好", 73],
  ["I keep thinking about other things.", "我一直想到其他事情。", 73],
  ["Can I do it after I finish this comic book?", "我可以看完这本漫画书后再去做吗？", 73],
  ["I'm trying really hard too.", "我也相当努力在试。", 73],
  ["It's so hard to concentrate.", "集中注意力真是太难了。", 73],
  ["An hour is too long for me.", "对我来说，一小时太长了。", 73],
  ["That's a lie.", "那是谎话。", 74],
  ["Why are you lying?", "你为什么说谎？", 74],
  ["I want to know why you lied.", "我想知道你为什么说谎？", 74],
  ["I won't blame you. Tell me the truth.", "我不责备你，告诉我实话。", 74],
  ["I'm sorry. I lied.", "对不起，我说谎了。", 74],
  ["I lied without meaning to.", "我是无意中说谎的。", 74],
  ["I lied because I was afraid you'd scold me.", "我害怕被你责骂，所以才说了谎。", 74],
  ["Will you lie again?", "你还会说谎吗？", 74],
  ["Mommy trusts you. You won't do it again, right?", "妈妈相信你，你不会再这样了，对吧？", 74],
  ["I'll never lie again.", "我再也不会说谎了。", 74],
  ["Thank you for telling me the truth.", "谢谢你告诉我实话。", 74],
  ["A small lie can become a big lie.", "一个小谎言会变成大谎言的。", 74],
  ["Mommy is very upset because you lied.", "因为你说谎，妈妈很不开心。", 74],
  ["You don't want to be a liar, right?", "你也不想成为一个说谎的人，对吧？", 74],
  ["Telling the truth takes courage.", "说实话也是很有勇气的。", 74],
  ["I hope you won't lie to me anymore.", "我希望你不会再对我说谎。", 74],
  ["Look at what you did.", "看看你做了什么？", 74],
  ["That's not right.", "那样做是不对的。", 74],
  ["That's wrong.", "那是不正确的。", 74],
  ["You might lie without realizing it.", "你可能会不自觉地说谎。", 74],
  ["Self-reflection is important.", "反省是很重要的。", 74],
  ["Aren't you ashamed when you lie?", "说谎的话，你都不会觉得羞愧吗？", 74],
  ["I know you're lying.", "我知道你在说谎。", 74],
  ["I hate it when someone lies to me.", "当有人对我撒谎时我很讨厌。", 74],
  ["Lying is the worst thing in the world.", "在这个世界上，说谎是最坏的。", 74],
  ["Nobody wants to be with a liar.", "没有人会想跟说谎的人在一起。", 74],
  ["Is it already time?", "时间都已经到了？", 75],
  ["Time is almost up.", "时间几乎快到了。", 75],
  ["I'm doing it now.", "我正在做。", 75],
  ["Not yet.", "还没好。", 75],
  ["Can I go ahead without you?", "我可以撇下你先走吗。", 75],
  ["Wait for me.", "等我。", 75],
  ["I'll give you 10 more minutes.", "我再给你10分钟。", 75],
  ["Why are you always like this?", "为什么你老是这样？", 75],
  ["I've told you a thousand times to hurry up.", "我已经跟你说了一千次要快点了。", 75],
  ["I've had enough.", "我已经厌烦了。", 75],
  ["Everyone is waiting for you.", "大家都在等你。", 75],
  ["Oh, you're as slow as a snail.", "哎，你慢得像蜗牛一样。", 75],
  ["I'm almost done.", "我快好了。", 75],
  ["Okay, I can finish on time.", "好，我能按时完成。", 75],
  ["Can you finish on time?", "你能按时完成吗？", 75],
  ["Hey, hey, calm down.", "喂喂，镇定一下。", 76],
  ["Stop, or you'll get hurt.", "停下来，你会受伤的。", 76],
  ["Your friend won't like that.", "你的朋友会不喜欢的。", 76],
  ["That's too much. You have to stop.", "太过分了。你必须停止。", 76],
  ["Think about others.", "替其他人想一想。", 76],
  ["It's so fun that I can't stop.", "这太有趣了，所以停不下来。", 76],
  ["I'm going to punish you.", "我要惩罚你。", 76],
  ["Your little brother is about to cry.", "你的弟弟快哭了。", 76],
  ["Don't fool around.", "不要胡闹。", 76],
  ["You're bothering other people.", "你妨碍到其他人了。", 76],
  ["It's too loud.", "太吵了。", 77],
  ["Don't be so loud.", "不要那么吵。", 77],
  ["Quiet, kids.", "安静，孩子们。", 77],
  ["You're too loud. Play quietly.", "太吵了，安静地玩。", 77],
  ["You need to calm down.", "你需要镇定一下。", 77],
  ["Be quiet and listen to me.", "安静点，听我说。", 77],
  ["Can you be quiet?", "你可以安静吗？", 77],
  ["Can't you be a little quieter?", "你就不能安静一点吗？", 77],
  ["Don't talk so loudly.", "说话不要太大声。", 77],
  ["Sit down and play nicely.", "坐着好好玩。", 77],
  ["Speak softly.", "小声说话。", 77],
  ["I'm on the phone. Can you be a little quieter?", "我在讲电话，你不能安静一点吗？", 77],
  ["I can't even hear the other person.", "我都听不到对方的声音了。", 77],
  ["Mommy doesn't feel well. Can you play quietly?", "妈妈很不舒服，你能安静点玩吗？", 77],
  ["Who's talking so loudly?", "是谁讲话这么大声？", 77],
  ["It's really annoying.", "真的让人很烦。", 77],
  ["My ears hurt.", "我耳朵都痛了。", 77],
  ["How many times do I have to tell you to be quiet.", "要我说多少次安静点。", 77],
  ["What did you just say?", "你刚才说了什么？", 78],
  ["Don't talk back to Mommy.", "不要跟妈妈顶嘴。", 78],
  ["Don't answer back.", "不要回嘴。", 78],
  ["You're doing it again.", "你又这样了。", 78],
  ["Don't provoke me.", "不要招惹我。", 78],
  ["You should watch your mouth.", "你应该管好自己的嘴巴。", 78],
  ["Do you think you have to say it like that?", "你觉得你一定要那样说吗？", 78],
  ["You're still talking back.", "你还继续顶嘴。", 78],
  ["Mom, you don't understand.", "妈妈，你不明白。", 78],
  ["Why can't I say what I want to say to you?", "为什么我不能跟你说我想说的？", 78],
  ["You should have told me to be careful.", "你应该跟我说要小心。", 78],
  ["Where did you learn that attitude?", "你从哪里学到那种态度的。", 78],
  ["I'm not talking back.", "我不是在顶嘴。", 78],
  ["Can you let me finish?", "能让我把话讲完吗？", 78],
  ["If you say one more word, I've had enough.", "如果你再多一句话，我就不再忍耐了。", 78],
  ["You make me so angry.", "你让我很生气。", 78],
  ["What did you just do?", "刚刚你做了什么？", 79],
  ["That's rude.", "那是没礼貌的。", 79],
  ["That's really impolite.", "真的是非常无礼。", 79],
  ["Don't be so rude.", "不要那么没礼貌。", 79],
  ["Mommy is not your friend.", "妈妈可不是你的朋友。", 79],
  ["Be polite.", "要有礼貌。", 79],
  ["How could you do such a thing?", "你怎么可以做那样的事？", 79],
  ["You should know better.", "你应该要更懂事。", 79],
  ["What's the right thing to do?", "要怎么做才是对的？", 79],
  ["Did your teacher teach you that?", "你的老师是那样教的吗？", 79],
  ["Did Mommy teach you that?", "妈妈教你那样的吗？", 79],
  ["I don't want you to grow up like that.", "我可不想你长大像那样。", 79],
  ["Do you know what you did wrong?", "你知道你哪里做错了吗？", 79],
  ["Now, do it properly.", "现在，给我好好做。", 79],
  ["You don't want to be an ill-mannered kid, right?", "你也不想成为一个没礼貌的小孩，对吧？", 79],
  ["You should apologize for what you did.", "你要对你的行为道歉。", 79],
  ["Don't say things like that in front of adults.", "在大人面前不可以说那样的话。", 79],
  ["Why are you unhappy?", "你为什么不开心？", 80],
  ["Did something bad happen?", "有什么不好的事情吗？", 80],
  ["Stop. This is really getting on my nerves.", "停止，这真的让我很烦。", 80],
  ["Is there a problem?", "有什么问题吗？", 80],
  ["What's bothering you?", "你在烦什么？", 80],
  ["Stop mumbling.", "不要再嘀嘀咕咕的了。", 80],
  ["I don't want to hear you complain.", "我不想听到你发牢骚。", 80],
  ["Complaining won't help.", "发牢骚是没有用的。", 80],
  ["I told you not to get angry so easily.", "我跟你说过不要那么容易生气。", 80],
  ["Why are you angry at Mommy?", "为什么你生妈妈的气？", 80],
  ["Please say it calmly.", "请平静地说。", 80],
  ["If you say it nicely, I'll listen.", "你好好说的话，我会听得。", 80],
  ["Tell me what's bothering you.", "告诉我你有什么不满。", 80],
  ["Nobody cares about me.", "没有人关心我。", 80],
  ["I'm just not happy.", "我只是不开心。", 80],
  ["I don't know why I'm unhappy either.", "我也不知道为什么不开心。", 80],
  ["Your face looks ugly when you're angry.", "当你生气时，脸很难看。", 80],
  ["If you feel bad, nothing will go well.", "如果你感觉差，没有事会顺利。", 80],
  ["That's not something to get angry about.", "那不是你要生气的事情。", 80],
  ["I can't take it anymore.", "我再也忍不下去了。", 81],
  ["You must be punished.", "你一定要被处罚。", 81],
  ["You should be punished, shouldn't you?", "你应该被罚，不是吗？", 81],
  ["Tell me what you did wrong.", "告诉我你做错了什么。", 81],
  ["It's not my fault.", "这不是我的错。", 81],
  ["This is a punishment. Sit on the time-out chair.", "这是处罚，坐到反省的椅子上。", 81],
  ["You know what you did wrong, right?", "你知道你做错了什么，对吧？", 81],
  ["Mommy doesn't want to punish you either.", "妈妈也不想要处罚你。", 81],
  ["But you should be responsible for your actions.", "但是你应该对你的行为负责。", 81],
  ["Mom, I'm sorry.", "妈妈，对不起。", 81],
  ["Please forgive me.", "请原谅我。", 81],
  ["I won't do it again.", "我不会再这样做了。", 81],
  ["You can't watch TV because you made a mistake.", "因为你犯错了，所以你不能看电视。", 81],
  ["Because of what you did today, you're not allowed to use the computer.", "因为你今天做的事情，你要被罚不能看电脑。", 81],
  ["Don't just say sorry.", "不要只是说对不起。", 81],
  ["Go write an apology letter.", "去写道歉信。", 81],
  ["This is all for your own good.", "这都是为了你好。", 81],
  ["Say sorry to each other.", "互相说对不起。", 82],
  ["Who wants to apologize first?", "谁要先道歉？", 82],
  ["I'm sorry.", "对不起。", 82],
  ["I apologize from the bottom of my heart.", "我是诚心地道歉。", 82],
  ["I'll be careful next time.", "我下次会小心的。", 82],
  ["Shake hands with each other.", "互相握手。", 82],
  ["Look into each other's eyes and say sorry.", "看着对方的眼睛说对不起。", 82],
  ["Don't blame others for this.", "不要因此指责别人。", 82],
  ["Say sorry sincerely.", "诚心地说对不起。", 82],
  ["Let's make sure this never happens again, okay?", "让我们确认这种事以后都不会发生，好吗？", 82],
  ["Let's make up.", "我们和好。", 82],
  ["I didn't mean to do that.", "我不是故意那样的。", 82],
  ["I didn't mean it that way.", "我不是那个意思。", 82],
  ["I was wrong. I'm really sorry.", "我错了，真的很对不起。", 82],
  ["You owe me a proper apology.", "你欠我一个正式的道歉。", 82],
  ["Mom, I'm sorry.", "妈，对不起。", 82],
  ["I'm really sorry.", "我真的很抱歉。", 82],
  ["It's okay.", "没关系。", 82],
  ["Don't worry.", "不用担心。", 82],
  ["Sorry, I'm late.", "不好意思，我迟到了。", 82],
  ["Sorry, it's my fault.", "对不起，是我的错。", 82],
  ["Never mind.", "不用在意。", 82],
  ["Just forget it.", "就忘记它。", 82],
  ["Mom, please forgive me.", "妈，请你原谅我。", 82],
  ["I'm sorry for causing such trouble.", "我很抱歉造成这样的麻烦。", 82],
  ["That's not a problem.", "那不是个问题。", 82],
  ["I didn't mean to.", "我不是故意的。", 82],
  ["It was a mistake.", "这是个失误。", 82],
  ["I'll forgive you.", "我会原谅你的。", 82],
  ["I'll make it up to you.", "我会培的。", 82],
  ["Say sorry to your sister.", "跟你妹妹说对不起。", 82],
  ["Apologizing is not something to be ashamed of.", "道歉不是丢脸的行为。", 82],
  ["Just saying sorry is not enough.", "只是说道歉是不够的。", 82],
  ["Adults make mistakes too.", "大人也会犯错的。", 82],
  ["Which school do you go to?", "你在哪所学校上学？", 82],
  ["Um, I'm really sorry.", "那个，真的很对不起。", 83],
  ["You were really upset.", "你真的很伤心。", 83],
  ["Think about it. This is your fault.", "想一想，这是你的错。", 83],
  ["Do you hate me because I scolded you?", "因为我责备你，所以你讨厌我了吗？", 83],
  ["Mommy was unhappy too.", "妈妈也很不开心。", 83],
  ["Why are you sighing so deeply?", "为什么叹那样大的气？", 83],
  ["Is this disappointing?", "这很令人失望吗？", 83],
  ["You must be really hurt.", "你一定很受伤？", 83],
  ["I hope you become a great person.", "我希望你能成为很棒的人。", 83],
  ["Can I hug you now?", "现在我可以抱你吗。", 83],
  ["Come here. Let Mommy give you a kiss.", "来这里，妈妈亲你一下。", 83],
  ["You understand how Mommy feels, right?", "你知道妈妈的心情，对吧？", 83],
  ["Don't be unhappy anymore.", "不要再不开心了。", 83],
  ["Can I trust you now?", "现在我可以相信你？", 83],
  ["Mommy trusts you.", "妈妈相信你。", 83],
  ["Do you want something yummy to eat?", "要不要吃点好吃的？", 83],
  ["Do you want to go for a walk?", "要不要去散步？", 83],
  ["Mommy, I'm so scared when you're angry.", "妈咪，当你生气时我好害怕。", 83],
  ["I didn't do that because I hate you.", "我不是因为讨厌你才那样做。", 83],
  ["Mommy was too harsh. I'm sorry.", "妈妈太暴躁了，对不起。", 83],
  ["But you're still my beloved sweetheart.", "但是你还是我的心爱宝贝。", 83],
  ["Don't lose your temper all of a sudden. That's not nice.", "不要突然发脾气，那不是很好。", 83],
  ["Wait a minute.", "等一下。", 84],
  ["That's not the right thing to do.", "那不是正确的行为。", 84],
  ["Is that what you should be doing?", "那是你应该做的吗？", 84],
  ["Do what you should do.", "做你应该做的事情。", 84],
  ["That's behavior I don't like.", "那是我不喜欢的行为。", 84],
  ["This shouldn't have happened.", "这是不该发生的事。", 84],
  ["I told you to stop.", "我叫你停止了。", 84],
  ["Why do you always think I did something wrong?", "为什么你总是认为我做错。", 84],
  ["What did I do wrong?", "我做错了什么？", 84],
  ["It seems like you shouldn't do it that way.", "那样做好像是不行的。", 84],
  ["Then what should I do?", "那么，我应该怎样做？", 84],
  ["Think of another way.", "想想其他方法。", 84],
  ["I don't want you to do that.", "我希望你不要那样做。", 84],
  ["There's no need for that.", "没有那个必要。", 84],
  ["Tell me what you did wrong.", "告诉我你哪里做错了。", 84],
  ["Why do you keep doing that?", "为什么你还继续那样做？", 84],
  ["Do you think you did the right thing?", "你认为你做对了吗？", 84],
  ["That's not a good idea.", "那不是个好的想法。", 84],
  ["Don't shout.", "不要大叫。", 85],
  ["Don't lose your temper.", "不要发脾气。", 85],
  ["Stop losing your temper.", "停止发脾气。", 85],
  ["Don't take your anger out on others.", "不要把脾气发在别人身上。", 85],
  ["That's a bad word. You must not say that!", "那是不好的话，不可以那样说！", 85],
  ["If you can't control yourself, I'll punish you.", "如果你不能管好自己的话，我就会处罚你。", 85],
  ["Hold it in!", "忍一下！", 85],
  ["The one who can control his temper is the winner.", "谁能忍住脾气，谁就是赢家。", 85],
  ["You need to keep your temper under control.", "你需要让你的脾气在控制之下。", 85],
  ["Why are you losing your temper?", "你为什么发脾气？", 85],
  ["Stop frowning and smile.", "不要皱眉头了，笑一笑。", 85],
  ["Don't jump on the sofa. It's full of dust.", "不可以在沙发上跳，到处都是灰尘。", 85],
  ["I was so angry that I didn't know what to do.", "我只是太生气，所以不知道该做什么。", 85],
  ["I don't want to talk to you.", "我不要跟你说话。", 85],
  ["Why do you care?", "你干嘛在意？", 85],
  ["Then I'll get angry at you too.", "那么，我也要对你发脾气了。", 85],
  ["Don't run. You'll fall down.", "不要跑，你会跌倒的。", 86],
  ["There are lots of cars.", "车子很多。", 86],
  ["Danger. A car is coming.", "危险。车子来了。", 86],
  ["Be especially careful at the corner.", "在转弯处要特别小心。", 86],
  ["Look around to see if any car is coming.", "要四周看看是否有车子来。", 86],
  ["Walk on the inside of the sidewalk.", "走在人行道内侧。", 86],
  ["Hold my hand.", "牵住我的手。", 86],
  ["Walk with me, sweetie.", "跟我一起走，宝贝。", 86],
  ["The road is dangerous. Don't run.", "路上很危险，不要跑。", 86],
  ["Look ahead as you walk.", "要好好看着前面走。", 86],
  ["Careful! There's someone in front.", "小心！前面有人。", 86],
  ["Don't run around in crowded places.", "不要在人很多的地方跑来跑去。", 86],
  ["Wait, doesn't it say no entry here?", "等一下，这里不是写着禁止吗？", 86],
  ["That's how you fell down last time, right?", "你上次也是那样才跌倒的？", 86],
  ["How did you get in front of us?", "你怎么跑到我们前面去了？", 86],
  ["Mom, come here! Hurry!", "妈妈，快来！快点！", 86],
  ["I thought I lost you, and I got scared.", "我以为跟你走丢了，吓了一跳。", 86],
  ["I almost fell down just like you said.", "我跟你说的一样差点跌倒了。", 86],
  ["Oh, that was close.", "哦，千钧一发。", 86],
  ["The floor is shaking.", "地板在震动了。", 87],
  ["Go run outside.", "去外面跑。", 87],
  ["You should walk inside the house.", "你在屋内要用走的。", 87],
  ["Walk on your tiptoes.", "踮起脚尖走。", 87],
  ["Who's running inside the house?", "是谁在房子里面跑？", 87],
  ["I wasn't running around.", "我没有乱跑。", 87],
  ["Because you ran, your little brother ran too.", "因为你在跑，连你弟弟也一起跑了", 87],
  ["No, you must not jump like that.", "不可以，不可以那样跳。", 87],
  ["Don't jump off the sofa.", "不要从沙发上跳下来。", 87],
  ["The security guard is coming up.", "警卫要上来了。", 87],
  ["You must never run at night.", "你绝对不可以在晚上跑。", 87],
  ["The neighbors are all sleeping now.", "现在邻居们都睡觉了。", 87],
  ["The people downstairs will complain that it's too noisy.", "楼下的人会抗议太吵了。", 87],
  ["Would you like to hear stomping from the neighbors upstairs?", "你会喜欢听到从楼上的邻居传来脚踏的声音吗？", 87],
  ["No, that's dangerous.", "不可以，危险。", 88],
  ["Move away. Stay back.", "走开，离远一点。", 88],
  ["Step back.", "往后退。", 88],
  ["You'll bleed.", "你会流血的。", 88],
  ["Don't come closer.", "不要靠近过来。", 88],
  ["What will happen if I touch this?", "如果我碰到这个，会怎么样？", 88],
  ["If you touch it, you'll be in trouble.", "碰到的话，你会有麻烦的。", 88],
  ["I don't want you to touch it.", "我不希望你去碰它。", 88],
  ["Don't touch it because it's dangerous.", "不要碰它，因为很危险。", 88],
  ["Don't let your little brother touch it.", "不要让你弟弟碰到。", 88],
  ["Why can't I touch it?", "为什么我不能碰？", 88],
  ["You might get hurt.", "你可能会受伤。", 88],
  ["Not yet. You can touch it when you grow up.", "还不行，等你长大后才可以碰。", 88],
  ["I'll put this somewhere you can't reach.", "我把这个放在你拿不到的地方。", 88],
  ["If you get hurt, Mommy will be sad.", "如果你受伤，妈妈会难过的。", 88],
  ["Promise me you'll never touch it.", "答应我，绝对不可以碰。", 88],
  ["You should have asked Mommy first.", "你那时应该先问过妈妈。", 88],
  ["That could be dangerous too.", "那也有可能很危险。", 88],
  ["You'd better not touch that.", "你最好不要碰那个。", 89],
  ["This is your brother's. Don't touch it.", "这是你哥哥的东西，不要碰。", 89],
  ["Can you let your sister play with this for a while?", "你能把这个让你的妹妹玩一会吗？", 89],
  ["If you touch this, your sister will be unhappy.", "如果你碰了这个东西，你妹妹会不开心。", 89],
  ["Your sister really treasures that.", "你妹妹真的很珍惜那个东西。", 89],
  ["I just want to look at it.", "我只是想看看而已。", 89],
  ["I'll put it back after I look at it.", "我看完后会把它放回原位。", 89],
  ["Would you like someone touching your things?", "你会喜欢有人碰你的东西吗？", 89],
  ["Did your sister say you could touch it?", "你妹妹同意你碰了吗？", 89],
  ["Ask first, then play with it.", "先去问，再来跟它玩。", 89],
  ["If your sister gets angry, I won't help you.", "如果你妹妹生气的话，我不会帮你的。", 89],
  ["Hold it carefully, then put it back.", "小心地拿，然后放回原位。", 89],
  ["Mom, can you keep a secret for me?", "妈妈，你能帮我保密吗？", 89],
  ["Please don't tell my sister I played with this.", "请不要告诉妹妹我玩了这个。", 89],
  ["What if it breaks?", "万一坏了怎么办？", 89],
  ["Of course your sister will get angry.", "你妹妹当然会生气。", 89],
  ["My sister takes my things too.", "妹妹也会拿我的东西。", 89],
  ["What's this? Who did this?", "这是什么？谁做的？", 90],
  ["Who scribbled all over the wall?", "是谁把墙壁涂鸦得乱七八糟？", 90],
  ["Why are you drawing here?", "你为什么在这里画画？", 90],
  ["You should draw on paper.", "你应该在纸上画画。", 90],
  ["I want to draw.", "我想要画画。", 90],
  ["I'll erase it in a minute.", "我等一下会擦掉。", 90],
  ["This can't be erased.", "这是擦不掉的。", 90],
  ["You should ask Mommy for paper.", "你应该跟妈妈要纸张。", 90],
  ["Next time, ask me for paper, okay?", "下次要跟我拿纸张，知道吗？", 90],
  ["If something strange happens, tell the teacher or Mommy.", "如果发生奇怪的事要告诉老师或妈妈。", 90],
  ["You drew it, so you have to clean it up.", "是你画的，你要负责擦掉。", 90],
  ["You made such a mess. Are you happy now?", "弄得这样脏，现在你高兴了吗？", 90],
  ["You must not scribble anywhere.", "你不可以在任何地方涂鸦。", 90],
  ["Mommy is upset because the floor got so dirty.", "妈妈很不高兴，因为地板被弄得很脏。", 90],
  ["Draw here.", "在这里画。", 90],
  ["Don't talk to strangers.", "不要跟陌生人说话。", 91],
  ["Even if someone asks you, don't go with him.", "即使有人要求，你也不可以跟他一起走。", 91],
  ["Don't tell strangers your name or phone number.", "不要告诉陌生人你的姓名和电话", 91],
  ["Ask for help when a strange person appears.", "有奇怪的人出现时要请求帮忙", 91],
  ["Don't go near a stranger's car.", "不要靠近陌生人的车子。", 91],
  ["Don't get in a stranger's car.", "不要坐陌生人的车。", 91],
  ["Say no firmly.", "要坚决地说不。", 91],
  ["You should walk on the main road.", "你要走大路。", 91],
  ["Walk where people can see you.", "走在有人可以看到你的地方。", 91],
  ["If something feels wrong, run away for sure.", "觉得不对劲时，绝对要跑开。", 91],
  ["What did you get all over you?", "你的身体沾到什么了？", 92],
  ["Look in the mirror.", "照照镜子。", 92],
  ["You smell bad.", "你闻起来很臭。", 92],
  ["Shouldn't you go wash up?", "你不是应该洗一下吗？", 92],
  ["I'm not that dirty.", "我没有那么脏。", 92],
  ["Go into the bathroom.", "进去浴室。", 92],
  ["You have dirt on you. Do you want me to wash it off?", "有脏东西在你身上，要我把它洗掉吗？", 92],
  ["You'll look better if you're cleaner.", "如果你更干净，你会更好看的。", 92],
  ["Go change your clothes.", "去换衣服。", 92],
  ["Where did you get so dirty?", "你在哪里弄得这么脏？", 92],
  ["What happened to your new shirt?", "你的新衬衫发生了什么事？", 92],
  ["Germs would love to live with you.", "细菌会喜欢跟你一起住的。", 92],
  ["If you stay this dirty, you'll get sick.", "这样脏的话，你会生病的。", 92],
  ["Can you tidy up your room?", "你能整理下房间吗？", 93],
  ["Tidy up your desk.", "整理一下书桌。", 93],
  ["Your room is too messy.", "你的房间太脏了。", 93],
  ["I just tidied it up.", "我刚整理好。", 93],
  ["You should tidy your own room.", "你应该整理自己的房间。", 93],
  ["I can't even walk in.", "我连走都走不进去。", 93],
  ["There's no space for me to walk.", "我连可以走的空间都没有了。", 93],
  ["Where should this go?", "这个应该放在哪里。", 93],
  ["Is this a room a person lives in?", "这是人住的房间吗？", 93],
  ["The whole place is full of junk.", "整个地方都是垃圾。", 93],
  ["It's hard to find anything like this.", "现在这样很难找东西。", 93],
  ["Your messy room is driving me crazy.", "你脏乱的房间快把我搞疯了。", 93],
  ["Do you want to race to see who can clean up faster?", "想要比赛看谁比较快整理好吗？", 93],
  ["I'll be back in ten minutes.", "我10分钟后再来。", 93],
  ["By then, I want it cleaned up.", "到时，我希望它被整理好。", 93],
  ["My brother made a mess too. Why do I have to clean up alone?", "弟弟也弄乱，为什么只有我要整理？", 93],
  ["I didn't make this mess.", "这个脏乱不是我弄的。", 93],
  ["Help your little brother clean up.", "帮你弟弟整理一下。", 93],
  ["Your teacher is coming soon. Let's clean it up.", "你的老师快来了，我们来整理它。", 93],
  ["Call Mommy when you're done cleaning up.", "你整理好后，叫妈妈一下。", 93],
  ["What should you do when you're done playing?", "当你不玩时，你应该做什么？", 93],
  ["I need to clean up.", "我需要整理。", 93],
  ["Let's sort them by color.", "我们按照颜色整理它们。", 93],
  ["Put them away by size.", "根据大小把它们放好。", 93],
  ["Mom, where should this toy go?", "妈妈，这个玩具要放哪？", 93],
  ["Hitting people is not good.", "打人是不好的。", 94],
  ["You must never hit people.", "绝对不可以打人。", 94],
  ["You shouldn't hurt others.", "你不应该伤害其它人。", 94],
  ["Even if you want to hit him, hold it in.", "即使你想打他，也要忍下来。", 94],
  ["If you hit back, you're wrong too.", "你打回去的话，你也是不对的。", 94],
  ["I hate him so much that I don't know what to do.", "我太讨厌他了，以至于我不知道该怎么做。", 94],
  ["He hit me first.", "是他先打我的。", 94],
  ["Don't use your hands. Use your words.", "不要用打的，要用说的。", 94],
  ["Now your friends won't want to play with you. Is that okay with you?", "现在你的朋友不会想跟你玩，这样你也可以吗？", 94],
  ["If you hit him, your friend will get hurt.", "你打他的话，你朋友会受伤的。", 94],
  ["I told you never to do that.", "我告诉过你绝对不可以那样做。", 94],
  ["You need to be punished.", "你需要被处罚。", 94],
  ["Do you want me to call the police?", "你要我去叫警察吗？", 94],
  ["You must not hit girls.", "你不可以打女孩。", 94],
  ["Don't watch TV lying down.", "不要躺着看电视。", 95],
  ["Okay.", "好了。", 95],
  ["Sit up straight.", "坐好。", 95],
  ["Sit comfortably.", "舒服点坐。", 95],
  ["Sit cross-legged.", "盘腿坐。", 95],
  ["Straighten your back.", "腰挺直。", 95],
  ["Sit all the way back in your chair.", "屁股贴着椅子", 95],
  ["Sit all the way down.", "整个坐下去。", 95],
  ["Don't sit sideways.", "不要跨坐。", 95],
  ["Stop rocking the desk.", "停止摇书桌。", 95],
  ["Don't lie on your desk.", "不要趴在书桌上。", 95],
  ["Don't rest your chin on your hand.", "不要托住下巴。", 95],
  ["Sit up with your back straight.", "把腰挺直坐好。", 95],
  ["Keep your back against the chair.", "背要靠着椅背。", 95],
  ["Why do you keep getting up from your chair?", "为什么你一直从椅子上起来？", 95],
  ["Mommy will push the chair under you to sit on.", "妈妈把椅子推到屁股下给你坐。", 95],
  ["Don't stand on the swivel chair.", "不要站在旋转椅上。", 95],
  ["Don't spin the chair.", "不要转椅子。", 95],
  ["Don't sit on your knees.", "不要跪坐。", 95],
  ["Don't lie down.", "不要躺着。", 95],
  ["Don't shake your leg.", "不要抖脚。", 95],
  ["You'll be comfortable sitting like this.", "这样坐着会舒服。", 95],
  ["Your back will bend later.", "以后你的背会弯曲的。", 95],
  ["If you sit like that, your back will bend.", "你那样坐的话，你的腰会弯曲的。", 95],
  ["Make sure your back isn't too bent.", "确保你的腰不会太弯。", 95],
  ["I'm afraid you'll have a curved spine problem.", "我怕你会有脊椎弯曲的问题。", 95],
  ["I don't want you to hunch over like an old lady.", "我不希望你跟老太太一样弯腰。", 95],
  ["Hold the pencil properly.", "拿好铅笔。", 96],
  ["Don't hold it too hard.", "不要握得太用力。", 96],
  ["Hold it like Mommy does.", "像妈妈一样拿。", 96],
  ["Try writing with your right hand.", "用右手写写看。", 96],
  ["I'm better with my left hand.", "我比较会用左手。", 96],
  ["Your pencil is broken.", "你的铅笔断了。", 96],
  ["Mom, can you sharpen my pencil for me?", "妈妈，你能帮我削铅笔吗？", 96],
  ["Write your letters bigger.", "你的字要写大一点。", 97],
  ["Try to write along the line.", "试着沿着线写。", 97],
  ["Your writing is too messy.", "你写得字太潦草了。", 97],
  ["Write your letters the same size.", "把你的字母写得一样大。", 97],
  ["Don't press too hard.", "不要写得太用力。", 97],
  ["Erase it with the eraser.", "用橡皮擦擦掉。", 97],
  ["Try writing it again.", "试着再写一次。", 97],
  ["Sweetie, write it correctly.", "宝贝，要写正确。", 97],
  ["Write slowly.", "慢慢写。", 97],
  ["Mom, can I write it like this?", "妈妈，我可以像这样写吗？", 97],
  ["How do I write this?", "这个要怎么写？", 97],
  ["Leave spaces between your letters.", "你写字要留间隔。", 97],
  ["You misspelled the ending sound.", "你的尾音拼错了。", 97],
  ["This is a capital letter, and this is a small letter.", "这个是大写，小写。", 97],
  ["Write on the next line.", "写下一行。", 97],
  ["Leave spaces between words.", "单字之间要留间隔。", 97],
  ["Put things back in place, so you can find them easily.", "把东西放在原位，这样你能很容易找到", 97],
  ["I think you used the wrong punctuation.", "我想你用错标点符号了。", 97],
  ["You spelled it wrong.", "你拼错了。", 97],
  ["Check your spelling.", "检查你的拼字。", 97],
  ["I like your handwriting.", "我喜欢你写的字。", 97],
  ["Sit up straight when you write.", "当你写字时要坐正。", 97],
  ["Mom, my fingers hurt.", "妈妈，我的手指痛。", 97],
  ["Writing on paper without lines is hard.", "没有印线的纸张很难写。", 97],
  ["The floor is full of things.", "地板满满地都是东西", 98],
  ["Put it in the drawer.", "把它放进抽屉", 98],
  ["Put them on the shelf.", "把它们放上架子", 98],
  ["Organize your things well.", "好好整理你的东西", 98],
  ["You should clean up your own things.", "你应该收拾你自己的东西", 98],
  ["Where was this before?", "这个之前放在哪里？", 98],
  ["This doesn't belong here.", "这个不是放在这里的东西", 98],
  ["Put this where it belongs.", "把这个放在它应该在的地方", 98],
  ["Put it back in its place.", "把它物归原位", 98],
  ["Put the things you used back in their place.", "把用过的东西放回原处", 98],
  ["You should have put them in the right place.", "你当时应该把它们放在正确的地方", 98],
  ["Mom, where should I put this?", "妈妈，这个我要放哪？", 98],
  ["Mom, I'll put this here.", "妈妈，我把这个放在这里", 98],
  ["I'm using this right now.", "我现在要用这个", 98],
  ["Where did Mommy tell you to put this?", "妈妈告诉你要把这个放哪了？", 98],
  ["After you clean up, isn't it easy to find things?", "整理好之后，不是很容易找到吗？", 98],
  ["Hang your coat on the hanger.", "把你的外套挂衣架上", 99],
  ["Put it in the closet.", "把它放在衣柜", 99],
  ["Mom, there's no place to put it.", "妈妈，没有地方可以放了", 99],
  ["Mom, this is too small now.", "妈妈，现在这件太小了", 99],
  ["Take out the clothes you don't wear.", "把你不穿的衣服拿出来", 99],
  ["This has a hole in it.", "这个有个洞", 99],
  ["Let me sew this up for you.", "我来帮你把这缝好", 99],
  ["Put the dirty socks in the laundry basket.", "把脏的袜子放进洗衣篮内", 99],
  ["Why are these socks here?", "这些袜子为什么在这里？", 99],
  ["I told you not to leave your socks inside out.", "我告诉过你不要把袜子反过来了", 99],
  ["These drawers are full.", "这些抽屉满了", 99],
  ["Let's put the clothes you don't wear in the box.", "我们把你不穿的衣服放进箱子内", 99],
  ["How about donating the clothes you don't wear?", "把你不穿的衣服捐出去，如何？", 99],
  ["Don't talk with food in your mouth.", "食物在嘴里时，不要说话", 99],
  ["Let's give the old clothes to our cousin.", "我们把旧衣服送给表妹", 99],
  ["A hanger or a peg for hanging clothes.", "挂衣服的衣架或者木钉", 99],
  ["Coat rack, storage box, laundry basket.", "大衣衣架保管箱洗衣篮", 99],
  ["Time for homework, sweetie.", "做功课了，亲爱的", 100],
  ["I'll do it after I finish playing this.", "我玩完这个后会去做", 100],
  ["Mom, where's my ruler?", "妈妈，我的尺在哪里？", 100],
  ["Mom, I can't find it.", "妈妈，我找不到", 100],
  ["Look more carefully.", "找仔细一点", 100],
  ["Try to think about where you put it.", "试着想想你放哪了", 100],
  ["I'm sure I put it here.", "我确定我把它放在这了", 100],
  ["Mom, can you find my notebook?", "妈妈，你能找到我的笔记本吗？", 100],
  ["I thought I put it here.", "我以为我把它放在这了", 100],
  ["I've looked everywhere, but I still can't find it.", "我都找遍了，可是还是没看到", 100],
  ["Mom, did you throw it away?", "妈妈，你把它丢掉了吗？", 100],
  ["Did you look over there?", "那边你找了吗？", 100],
  ["There it is. It's here.", "它在那边，在这里。", 100],
  ["I found it.", "我找到了", 100],
  ["Why is it there?", "为什么会在哪里？", 100],
  ["I didn't put it there.", "我没有把它放在那里", 100],
  ["Mom, my pencil case is missing.", "妈妈，我的铅笔盒不见了", 100],
  ["Minki took it.", "敏基把它拿走了", 100],
  ["Where did you see it last time?", "你上次是在哪里看到的", 100],
  ["When did you last use it?", "你上次用是什么时候", 100],
  ["Didn't you leave it at school?", "你没有把它放在学校吗？", 100],
  ["I told you to put things back in their place.", "我告诉过你要把东西放在原位", 100],
  ["Mom, give me some water.", "妈妈，给我一些水", 101],
  ["This isn't enough.", "这不够", 101],
  ["I want more.", "我还要更多", 101],
  ["That's enough.", "这样就够了", 101],
  ["I want a snack.", "我要点心", 101],
  ["I'm hungry! Can I eat dinner now?", "我饿了！我能吃晚餐了吗？", 101],
  ["Can you get me the book?", "你能把书拿给我吗？", 101],
  ["Can you give me the toy?", "你能把玩具给我吗？", 101],
  ["I can't reach it at that height.", "那个高度，我拿不到", 101],
  ["Can you give me that thing over there?", "你能把那边的那个东西给我吗？", 101],
  ["Can you get the remote for me?", "你可以帮我拿遥控器吗？", 101],
  ["You have hands. Get it yourself.", "你有手，自己拿", 101],
  ["Why do you keep asking for things?", "怎么一直要这要那？", 101],
  ["That's not Mommy's job. Do it yourself.", "那不是妈妈的工作，你自己做", 101],
  ["Can't you do it yourself?", "你不能自己做吗？", 101],
  ["I forgot my shoe bag.", "我忘记我的鞋袋了", 101],
  ["Mom, I forgot to bring my school supplies.", "妈妈，我忘记带学校用品了。", 101],
  ["Can you bring my school supplies to school?", "你能把学校用品带来学校吗？", 101],
  ["Okay.", "好的", 101],
  ["Mommy is busy. Do it yourself.", "妈妈很忙，你自己做。", 101],
  ["Mommy will help you this time, but you should do it yourself next time.", "这次妈妈帮你做，但是下次你要自己做", 101],
  ["Can I do this tomorrow?", "这个我能明天做吗？", 102],
  ["I'll do this in five minutes.", "这个我五分钟后再做", 102],
  ["Don't rush me.", "不要催我", 102],
  ["I'm almost done. Please wait a little. I'm tired.", "我快做好了，请再等一下我累了", 102],
  ["I'm exhausted.", "我累垮了", 102],
  ["My head hurts.", "我头好痛", 102],
  ["Can I do it after I rest a little?", "我可以休息一下后再做吗？", 102],
  ["I'll do it after I finish this.", "我做完这个再做", 102],
  ["I have no energy left to do it.", "我已经没有力气去做了", 102],
  ["Mom, I need to rest.", "妈妈，我需要休息", 102],
  ["Okay, I'll definitely finish it later.", "好好，我待会一定把它完成", 102],
  ["There's still plenty of time.", "还有很多时间", 102],
  ["You don't need to rush.", "你不需要那么急", 102],
  ["I'll do it. I promise.", "我会做，我发誓", 102],
  ["Mom, why won't you let me rest?", "妈，为什么你都不让我休息？", 102],
  ["You keep saying &quot;later.&quot;", "你一直说等一下", 102],
  ["Finish it right now!", "现在就把它完成！", 102],
  ["Do what you should do.", "做你应该做的事情", 102],
  ["This has been put off for a week already.", "这已经拖了一个星期了", 102],
  ["There's no time. Stop putting it off.", "没有时间，不要再拖了", 102],
  ["Can't I play a little longer?", "我不能再玩一会吗？", 103],
  ["I want to play for 30 more minutes.", "我想要多玩30分钟", 103],
  ["I'm not done playing.", "我还没玩完", 103],
  ["I haven't finished playing.", "我还没玩完", 103],
  ["I haven't played enough.", "我没有好好玩够", 103],
  ["We haven't even started playing.", "我们甚至还没有开始玩", 103],
  ["I just started playing.", "我刚才开始玩", 103],
  ["Why is time passing so fast?", "为什么时间过得这么快", 103],
  ["Is it already that late?", "已经那么晚了吗？", 103],
  ["It was just starting to get fun.", "刚开始觉得有趣的说", 103],
  ["Let me play a little more.", "让我再多玩一会", 103],
  ["If you let me play more, I'll study hard.", "如果你让我多玩一会，我会努力读书的", 103],
  ["I finished my stuff, so can I play a little longer?", "我完成我的事情了，所以我可以多玩一会吗？", 103],
  ["There's not enough time to play.", "没有足够的时间去玩", 103],
  ["I wish I could play a little longer.", "我希望我能多玩一会", 103],
  ["I've only been playing for five minutes.", "我才刚开始玩5分钟而已", 103],
  ["Promise me you'll let me play longer next time.", "答应我下次会让我玩久一点", 103],
  ["I understand how you feel, but you can't keep playing.", "我明白你的心情，但是你不能一直玩了", 103],
  ["I think you've played enough.", "我想你已经玩得差不多了", 103],
  ["Playtime is over. Go get ready for bed.", "玩耍时间结束，去准备睡觉", 103],
  ["That's not fun.", "那不好玩", 104],
  ["That's too childish. I don't like it.", "那个太幼稚了，我不喜欢", 104],
  ["That's for little kids.", "那是小孩子的玩意", 104],
  ["This doesn't fit my age.", "这不符合我的年龄", 104],
  ["I just don't like doing it.", "我只是不喜欢做", 104],
  ["There's no time.", "没有时间", 104],
  ["I don't know how to do it.", "我不知道怎么做", 104],
  ["That's too hard.", "那太难了", 104],
  ["That's something I can't do.", "那不是我能做到的事情", 104],
  ["Can I skip it?", "我能不做吗", 104],
  ["Do I have to do this?", "我一定要做这个吗", 104],
  ["Can I stop doing it?", "我能把它停止吗", 104],
  ["Can't my little brother do it?", "弟弟不能做吗", 104],
  ["Do I have to do it again?", "又要做吗？", 104],
  ["Other kids don't do that either.", "其他小孩也没有做那个", 104],
  ["Mommy always makes me do things!", "妈妈总是叫我做事！", 104],
  ["Mom and Dad don't do it either.", "爸爸妈妈不是也没做", 104],
  ["My friends will laugh at me.", "我的朋友会取笑我的", 104],
  ["Don't make me do things I don't want to do.", "不要叫我做我不想做的事", 104],
  ["I'm not feeling well today.", "我今天的状况不好", 104],
  ["I don't want to do it.", "我不想做", 104],
  ["Even so, that's your job.", "即使如此，那也是你的事", 104],
  ["Why do you keep saying no?", "为什么你一直说不要", 104],
  ["This is something you must do, and you know it.", "这是你一定要做的事，你也知道的", 104],
  ["Sorry, nobody can do it for you.", "抱歉，没有人可以帮你做", 104],
  ["If something is bothering you, tell me. Don't hold it in.", "如果有什么事在烦你告诉我。不要忍住不说。", 104],
  ["Why are you doing that to me?", "为什么你要对我那样？", 105],
  ["Don't push my buttons anymore.", "不要再惹我", 105],
  ["Say that again and see what happens.", "再给我说话试试看", 105],
  ["Don't say that.", "不要那样说", 105],
  ["You're always like that.", "你一直都是那样", 105],
  ["This is mine. Don't touch it.", "这是我的，不要碰", 105],
  ["Who said you could touch it?", "谁准你碰的", 105],
  ["If you do that again, I'll take action.", "如果你再那样做的话，我会动手的", 105],
  ["Oh my, nobody listens to me.", "天啊，没有人听我说话", 105],
  ["Mom, I don't want to talk to you.", "妈，我不要跟你说话", 105],
  ["Don't you understand what I'm saying?", "你不知道我在说什么吗？", 105],
  ["Mom, you're always like that.", "妈妈，你总是那样", 105],
  ["Then, Mom, you try doing it yourself.", "那么，妈，你也自己做做看", 105],
  ["Dad, you always do things your own way.", "爸，你总是照自己的意思去做", 105],
  ["I'm not going to listen to Mommy anymore.", "我现在再也不听妈妈的话了", 105],
  ["I'll do it my own way.", "我要照我的方式去做", 105],
  ["Don't talk to me.", "不要跟我说话", 105],
  ["Saying that is really rude.", "那样说真的很不礼貌", 105],
  ["What made you so angry?", "是什么让你这么生气", 105],
  ["Getting angry won't help.", "生气也是没有用的", 105],
  ["What's the good of staying angry?", "一直生气的话，有什么好处", 105],
  ["Mommy always blames me.", "妈妈总是指责我", 106],
  ["You're always nagging me.", "你总是对我唠叨", 106],
  ["Why do you only scold me?", "为什么你只骂我？", 106],
  ["That's not fair.", "这不公平。", 106],
  ["His is bigger.", "他的更大。", 106],
  ["Hers is better than mine.", "她的比我的好。", 106],
  ["She said it first.", "她先说的。", 106],
  ["He did it.", "他做的。", 106],
  ["You favor Gina.", "你对吉娜偏心。", 106],
  ["Why do you like Gina more than me?", "为什么你喜欢吉娜比我多？", 106],
  ["Buy me something too.", "也给我买些东西。", 106],
  ["I don't want clothes that other people don't want.", "我不要别人不要的衣服。", 106],
  ["Don't compare me with her.", "不要把我跟她作比较。", 106],
  ["Aren't I your son?", "我不是你的儿子吗？", 106],
  ["Why does Jisoo always take the good ones?", "为什么智秀总是拿走好的？", 106],
  ["I need that more than she does.", "我比她更需要那个。", 106],
  ["You always think of her first.", "你总是先想到她。", 106],
  ["That's not true.", "不是那样的。", 106],
  ["I love both of you the same.", "我对你们两个的爱都是一样的。", 106],
  ["I don't like the way you talk.", "我不喜欢你说话的方式。", 106],
  ["Did you forget our promise before we got married?", "你忘了我们结婚前的约定了吗？", 106],
  ["Dad, where are you? You're not home yet.", "爸，你在哪？你还没回家。", 107],
  ["Sorry, I'll be a little late.", "抱歉，我会晚一点。", 107],
  ["Dad, when are you coming home?", "爸，你什么时候回家？", 107],
  ["I still have a meeting. I think it will be late.", "我还有会议，我想会很晚。", 107],
  ["There's a traffic jam now. I think I'll be a little late.", "现在塞车，我想会晚一点。", 107],
  ["I might be late coming home. Go to sleep first, sweetie.", "我可能会晚回去。宝贝，你先睡。", 107],
  ["Don't wait for me.", "不要等我。", 107],
  ["A client is coming.", "有客户要来。", 107],
  ["Something suddenly came up.", "我突然有事情要做。", 107],
  ["I'm going to have dinner with my coworkers.", "我要跟同事去吃晚餐。", 107],
  ["I have to take care of some things.", "我必须把事情处理掉。", 107],
  ["I'm working.", "我在工作。", 107],
  ["Daddy is still working.", "爸爸还在工作。", 107],
  ["I'm busy finishing my work by the deadline.", "我忙着在期限内完成工作。", 107],
  ["I'm really busy.", "我真的很忙。", 107],
  ["I have to go meet a friend.", "我必须去见朋友。", 107],
  ["I'll come home after I have dinner.", "我会吃过晚餐后再回家。", 107],
  ["I don't have time to chat with you.", "我没有时间跟你聊了。", 107],
  ["I'll call you later.", "我晚一点再打给你。", 107],
  ["Are you coming home late again?", "你又要晚回来了吗？", 107],
  ["The kids are waiting for you.", "孩子们正在等你。", 107],
  ["Dad, I miss you.", "爸，我想你。", 107],
  ["Come home early.", "早点回家。", 107],
  ["I'll come home right away when I'm done.", "一结束，我就立刻回家。", 107],
  ["I'll come home as early as I can.", "我会尽可能早点回去。", 107],
  ["Why are you only coming back now?", "为什么你现在才回来？", 108],
  ["Take off your clothes and go to sleep.", "脱下衣服去睡。", 108],
  ["Can you put your dirty clothes in the laundry basket?", "你能把你要洗的衣服放进洗衣篮吗？", 108],
  ["Don't leave your clothes all over the place.", "不要把你的衣服到处乱放。", 108],
  ["Why do I have to pick up after you?", "为什么我要在你后面帮你捡？", 108],
  ["Can't you stop watching TV?", "你不能停止看电视吗？", 108],
  ["Do you always have to eat out for dinner?", "你晚餐一定要总是吃外面吗？", 108],
  ["Don't drink too much.", "不要喝太多酒。", 108],
  ["You need to get some exercise.", "你需要去做些运动。", 108],
  ["You should lose the fat around your waist.", "你应该消除你的腰间赘肉。", 108],
  ["Take care of your health.", "注意你的健康。", 108],
  ["Stop smoking.", "不要抽烟了。", 108],
  ["Can you help me clean the house?", "你能帮我打扫房间吗？", 108],
  ["Honey, will you wash the dishes?", "亲爱的，你要洗碗吗？", 108],
  ["Don't lie around in front of the kids.", "不要在孩子面前躺着。", 108],
  ["Honey, can you do it for me?", "亲爱的，你能帮我做吗？", 108],
  ["Please play with the kids.", "请跟孩子们玩。", 108],
  ["Look forward to the weekend!", "好好期待周末！", 109],
  ["You can trust my word.", "你可以相信我的话。", 109],
  ["I'll keep my promise this weekend.", "我会遵守这周末的约定。", 109],
  ["What do you want to do this weekend?", "这周末你想做什么？", 109],
  ["Do you want to see a movie this weekend?", "这个周末要看电影吗？", 109],
  ["I'll take you for a drive.", "我带你去兜风。", 109],
  ["I'll make this happen for you this time.", "这次我为你达成这件事。", 109],
  ["Let's plan what to do next weekend.", "计划下一周末要做什么。", 109],
  ["Let's study with Daddy this weekend.", "这个周末跟爸爸一起学习。", 109],
  ["Let's play soccer together this Sunday.", "这个周日我们一起去踢足球。", 109],
  ["I'll play with you this weekend.", "这个周末，我会陪你玩。", 109],
  ["Sorry! I'll do it this weekend.", "抱歉！我这个周末再来做。", 109],
  ["Sorry! I'll do it this week.", "抱歉！我这个礼拜会做。", 109],
  ["Let's go eat something yummy.", "我们去吃些好吃的。", 109],
  ["We only have time on the weekend.", "我们只有周末有时间。", 109],
  ["I don't have time on weekdays.", "我在平日没时间。", 109],
  ["Let's go on a trip during the long holiday.", "连休时我们去旅行。", 109],
  ["I'll put you to sleep on Saturday and Sunday.", "我会在周六和周日哄你入睡。", 109],
  ["I'll help you clean the house this weekend.", "这个周末我会帮你打扫房子。", 109],
  ["I'll wash the dishes this weekend.", "这个周末我来洗碗。", 109],
  ["I'll take care of the kids. You rest a while.", "我来照顾孩子，你休息一下。", 109],
  ["Honey, you don't need to do anything this weekend.", "亲爱的，这个周末你什么也不需要做。", 109],
  ["I'll do everything today.", "今天事情都由我来做。", 109],
  ["Sorry, I forgot.", "抱歉，我忘了。", 110],
  ["I didn't mean to do that.", "我不是要那样做的。", 110],
  ["I've been busy with things.", "我一直有事情要忙。", 110],
  ["Can you understand?", "你能理解吗？", 110],
  ["Do you know what I mean?", "你知道我的意思吗？", 110],
  ["I really want to go too.", "我也是很想去。", 110],
  ["I meant to do it for you.", "我本来想要帮你做的。", 110],
  ["I'm sure I'll do it next time.", "我确定下次我一定会做。", 110],
  ["I planned to make it up to you.", "我本来打算补偿你的。", 110],
  ["I feel bad that it turned out this way.", "结果变成这样，我也很难受。", 110],
  ["I really wanted to keep my promise this time.", "这次我真的想要履行约定的。", 110],
  ["It didn't go as planned.", "它并没有按计划进行。", 110],
  ["I won't do this again next time.", "我下次不会再这样了。", 110],
  ["This won't happen again.", "这种事不会再发生了。", 110],
  ["Let's do it again next time.", "我们下次再做。", 110],
  ["Honey, you must be very tired.", "亲爱的，你一定很累。", 111],
  ["You know the whole family loves you, right?", "你知道全家都很爱你，对吧？", 111],
  ["I love you, Dad.", "我爱你，爸爸。", 111],
  ["Dad, cheer up.", "爸，提起精神来。", 111],
  ["Dad, I'll massage you.", "爸，我帮你按摩。", 111],
  ["I'll give you a kiss.", "我会给你亲亲。", 111],
  ["Dad, we're always behind you.", "爸，我们一直在背后支持你。", 111],
  ["Don't lose heart.", "不要灰心。", 111],
  ["Stretch your shoulders.", "舒展一下肩膀", 111],
  ["See, Daddy is the best.", "看吧，爸爸是最厉害的。", 111],
  ["I'll take care of you when I grow up.", "我长大后会照顾你的。", 111],
  ["Take a break, then do it.", "休息一下再做。", 111],
  ["For your health, I want you to take it slow.", "为了你的健康，我希望你能慢慢做。", 111],
  ["Even if you're busy, don't forget to eat.", "即使很忙，也不要忘了吃饭。", 111],
  ["I made lots of yummy food to cheer you up.", "我做了很多好吃的菜帮你打气。", 111],
  ["You know we really need you, right?", "你知道我们很需要你，对吧？", 111],
  ["I love you.", "我爱你。", 112],
  ["You're the best.", "你是最棒的。", 112],
  ["You're the most special.", "你是最特别的。", 112],
  ["You're my good child.", "你是我的好孩子。", 112],
  ["Good boy. / Good girl.", "好孩子。", 112],
  ["You're such a good kid.", "你真是个好孩子。", 112],
  ["Mommy, play with me!", "妈咪，跟我玩！", 113],
  ["Okay, let's see what we can play.", "好啊，我们来看看可以玩什么。", 113],
  ["Mom, I'm bored.", "妈，我很无聊。", 113],
  ["It's playtime.", "该是玩耍的时间了。", 113],
  ["Mom, can you play with me?", "妈，你能和我一起玩吗？", 113],
  ["I wonder what's fun to do.", "我想知道有什么好玩的。", 113],
  ["Of course. What do you want to play with me, sweetie?", "当然，你想跟我玩什么呢，甜心？", 113],
  ["Do you have anything fun?", "你有什么有趣的吗？", 113],
  ["I'm going to stop reading now.", "现在我要停止看书了。", 113],
  ["I don't want to watch TV anymore.", "我不想再看电视了。", 113],
  ["I hate playing alone.", "我讨厌一个人玩。", 113],
  ["I need to play with my friends.", "我需要跟朋友一起玩。", 113],
  ["Do you want to play something fun?", "要玩点有趣的吗？", 113],
  ["Are you ready to have some fun?", "你准备好要玩有趣的吗？", 113],
  ["Let's find something fun.", "我们来找点好玩的。", 113],
  ["Yay! That sounds great!", "耶！听起来好棒！", 113],
  ["Okay, my sweetie must be bored.", "好，我的宝贝一定很无聊。", 113],
  ["What are we going to play?", "我们要玩什么？", 113],
  ["Let's play what you want.", "玩你想要玩的。", 113],
  ["Let's play whatever.", "我们随便玩。", 113],
  ["Mom, do a puzzle with me.", "妈，和我一起拼图。", 113],
  ["Mommy wants to play with you too, but not right now.", "妈妈也想跟你玩，但是现在不行。", 113],
  ["Mommy feels great today. I can play with you all day.", "妈妈今天的状况很好，可以陪你玩一整天。", 113],
  ["Playing with my sweetie is the most fun.", "跟我的宝贝玩是最有趣的。", 113],
  ["I love it most when Mommy plays games with me.", "我最喜欢妈妈跟我玩游戏了。", 113],
  ["Let's play next time.", "下次再玩。", 114],
  ["Can't you see Mommy is busy?", "你没有看到妈妈在忙吗？", 114],
  ["Sorry, Mommy is too busy.", "抱歉，妈妈太忙了。", 114],
  ["I'll play with you after I wash the dishes.", "等我洗碗后，再跟你玩。", 114],
  ["I'm working. I'll play with you later.", "我在工作，晚一点再跟你玩。", 114],
  ["I can play with you as soon as I finish my work.", "再一会工作结束后，就能跟你玩。", 114],
  ["Can you wait? Thanks.", "你能等等吗？谢谢。", 114],
  ["Wait! Let's play together later.", "等一下！等一下再一起玩。", 114],
  ["Give me five minutes.", "等我五分钟。", 114],
  ["Can you play with me in five minutes?", "五分钟后，你能跟我玩吗？", 114],
  ["I want to play right now.", "现在我就想玩。", 114],
  ["Play with me now.", "现在就跟我玩。", 114],
  ["Not now.", "现在不行。", 114],
  ["There's no time today.", "今天没有时间。", 114],
  ["It's too late. Let's play a lot tomorrow.", "太晚了，明天我们再大玩特玩。", 114],
  ["There's too much to do right now.", "现在有太多事要去做了。", 114],
  ["Go ask Daddy to play with you.", "去叫爸爸跟你玩。", 114],
  ["Daddy always says he's busy.", "爸爸每次都说他很忙。", 114],
  ["Then when do you have time?", "那么，你什么时候有时间？", 114],
  ["If I wait for you, you must play with me longer.", "如果我等你的话，你一定要跟我多玩一会。", 114],
  ["You can do it after you play with me.", "你可以跟我玩之后再去做。", 114],
  ["How long are we going to play?", "我们要玩多久。", 115],
  ["Let's set a time.", "我们来定个时间。", 115],
  ["I'll set the timer for 30 minutes.", "我把定时器设定30分钟。", 115],
  ["When the timer rings, we stop.", "定时器一响，我们就停止。", 115],
  ["From now on, we'll play with blocks for 40 minutes.", "现在开始，我们玩积木40分钟。", 115],
  ["We'll play at the playground for an hour.", "我们在游乐场玩一个小时。", 115],
  ["I want to play for two hours.", "我要玩两个小时。", 115],
  ["Two hours is too long. Let's play for one hour.", "两个小时太长，我们就玩一个小时。", 115],
  ["Let's agree to play for just 20 minutes.", "我们约定好就玩20分钟。", 115],
  ["Twenty minutes is too short.", "20分钟太短了。", 115],
  ["I need to play longer.", "我需要玩更久。", 115],
  ["Let me play a little more, please.", "让我再多玩一回，拜托。", 115],
  ["You can only play five more minutes.", "就只能再多玩五分钟。", 115],
  ["Next time, you must keep your word.", "下次，你要遵守你说的话。", 115],
  ["We'll stop after three more turns.", "再玩三次后，我们就结束。", 115],
  ["We only have five minutes left.", "我们只剩五分钟了。", 115],
  ["Time's up! It's over!", "时间到了！结束！", 115],
  ["The alarm went off!", "闹钟响了！", 115],
  ["I want to play a little longer.", "我要再多玩一会。", 115],
  ["When I play, an hour feels like a second.", "我玩的时候，一个小时感觉就像一秒钟", 115],
  ["You promised to play for only an hour, right?", "你答应只玩一个小时，对吧？", 115],
  ["You should tell playtime apart from study time.", "你应该分清楚玩的时间和学习的时间。", 115],
  ["I'm a kid. All I have to do is play.", "我是个小孩，我所要做的就是玩。", 115],
  ["Mom, I'll play at the playground until six.", "妈，我会在游乐场玩到6点。", 115],
  ["I'll clean up after this game is over.", "等这个游戏结束后，我会整理。", 115],
  ["(Popping out from hiding) Peekaboo!", "（藏起来突然出现时）出现了！", 116],
  ["Sweetie, where is Mommy?", "宝贝，妈妈在哪里？", 116],
  ["There you are, Mom!", "你在这里啊，妈！", 116],
  ["I caught you, Mommy!", "我抓到你了，妈妈！", 116],
  ["You can't see me, right?", "你看不到我，对吧？", 116],
  ["Where is my little sweetie?", "我的小宝贝在哪里？", 116],
  ["I can hear your voice.", "我听到你的声音了。", 116],
  ["I can't see my sweetie.", "我看不到我的宝贝。", 116],
  ["Where did he or she go?", "他或她去哪里了？", 116],
  ["Should I open the door?", "我要打开门吗？", 116],
  ["Hide under the blanket.", "躲在被子里面。", 116],
  ["Oh? Who's talking?", "喔？是谁在说话？", 116],
  ["Here you are!", "你在这里！", 116],
  ["Ta-da! (a sound effect while showing something)", "两手张开秀出东西的效果声。", 116],
  ["Ta-da! I found you!", "哒哒！看到你了！", 116],
  ["There you are. Were you surprised?", "你在这里。有吓到吗？", 116],
  ["Is peekaboo fun?", "躲猫猫很好玩吗？", 116],
  ["Do you want to do it again?", "要再来一次吗？", 116],
  ["That was fun. Can you do it again?", "好好玩。你能再来一次吗？", 116],
  ["It really looks like scissors for cutting paper, right?", "看来跟剪纸张的剪刀真的很像，对吧？", 116],
  ["Let's play rock-paper-scissors.", "我们来玩剪刀石头布。", 116],
  ["Rock, paper, scissors!", "剪刀，石头，布！", 116],
  ["Let me tell you the rules.", "我来告诉你们规则。", 116],
  ["For rock, just make a fist like this.", "石头只要这样握住拳头就可以。", 116],
  ["Rock really looks like a rock, right?", "石头看起来真的很像石头？", 116],
  ["Hold out two fingers, and that's scissors.", "伸出两根手指就是剪刀了。", 116],
  ["For paper, just open your hand.", "布只要张开手就是了。", 116],
  ["Paper looks like a piece of paper, right?", "布看起来很像一块布，对吧？", 116],
  ["Rock beats scissors.", "石头赢剪刀。", 116],
  ["Scissors beat paper.", "剪刀赢布。", 116],
  ["Paper beats rock.", "布赢石头。", 116],
  ["Rock can break scissors.", "石头可以打碎剪刀。", 116],
  ["Scissors can cut paper.", "剪刀可以剪布。", 116],
  ["Paper can wrap rock.", "布可以保住石头。", 116],
  ["If both players show the same, it's a tie.", "如果双方都出一样的话，就是平手。", 116],
  ["We both showed the same. Let's try again.", "我们都出一样的了。再来一次。", 116],
  ["You must show at the same time.", "你们必须要同时出。", 116],
  ["If you change after showing, that's a foul.", "如果出了之后，又换的话，就是犯规。", 116],
  ["Showing too late is also a foul.", "出太晚，也是犯规。", 116],
  ["The winner can go first.", "赢的人可以优先。", 116],
  ["I always win at rock-paper-scissors.", "玩剪刀石头布，我总是赢。", 116],
  ["He lost, but he insisted he won.", "他输了，可是硬说他赢了。", 116],
  ["You showed too late.", "你出晚了。", 116],
  ["Follow the rules.", "要遵守规则。", 116],
  ["I won! I'm first.", "我赢了！我先。", 116],
  ["You lost.", "你输了。", 116],
  ["Let's play hide and seek.", "我们来玩捉迷藏。", 116],
  ["Do you want to play hide and seek? Come here!", "要玩捉迷藏吗？到这里来！", 116],
  ["I'll be it, and you go hide.", "我来当鬼，你去藏起来。", 116],
  ["Hide well.", "要好好藏起来。", 116],
  ["Okay, I'll start counting to ten.", "好，我要开始数到十。", 116],
  ["Count to ten slowly.", "慢慢地数到十。", 116],
  ["After counting to ten, go find the people hiding.", "数到十之后，去找出藏起来的人。", 116],
  ["You can't peek.", "你不可以偷看。", 116],
  ["Mom is it. Let's hide quickly.", "妈是鬼，我们快点藏起来。", 116],
  ["Where should we hide?", "我们要藏哪里？", 116],
  ["Don't hide in dangerous places.", "不可以躲在危险的地方。", 116],
  ["Oh, I can't find you.", "哎呀，我找不到你。", 116],
  ["Ready or not, here I come!", "准备好了没，我来了！", 116],
  ["I can see your shirt.", "我看到你的上衣。", 116],
  ["I can see where you're hiding.", "我看到你藏在哪里了。", 116],
  ["Are you hiding behind the chair?", "你藏在椅子后面吗？", 116],
  ["Not here! Sweetie, where are you?", "没有在这里！甜心，你在哪里？", 116],
  ["Oh, I'm out of breath!", "哎呀，好喘！", 116],
  ["I'll find you. You just wait!", "我会找到你，你等着！", 116],
  ["I heard a sound over there.", "我听到那边有声音。", 116],
  ["I know you're hiding under the blanket.", "我知道你藏在被子里面。", 116],
  ["Here you are! Come out.", "你在这里！出来。", 116],
  ["Now it's Mommy's turn to hide.", "现在轮到妈妈要藏起来。", 116],
  ["You found me too fast!", "你太快找到我了！", 116],
  ["Dad, you're it, and we're the ones hiding.", "爸爸，你是鬼，我们是要藏起来的人。", 116],
  ["It's your turn to be it this time.", "这次轮到你当鬼了。", 116],
  ["Find a good hiding place.", "找一个好的隐藏地点。", 116],
  ["I'll hide under the desk.", "我要躲进书桌下面。", 116],
  ["I'll hide behind the curtain.", "我要在窗帘后面。", 116],
  ["Don't move.", "不要动。", 116],
  ["Bend your head down. I can see you.", "弯下你的头，我能看到你。", 116],
  ["Shh, be quiet! The seeker will hear us.", "嘘，安静！鬼会听到的。", 116],
  ["Let's hide here together.", "我们就一起藏在这里。", 116],
  ["You're really good at hide and seek.", "你真的是玩捉迷藏的高手。", 116],
  ["Can't find you, so I give up!", "找不到，放牛吃草！", 116],
  ["Does anyone want to play tag?", "有人要玩捉人游戏吗？", 116],
  ["Let's pick who's it.", "我们来选捉人者。", 116],
  ["Who wants to be it?", "谁想要当鬼？", 116],
  ["Let's use rock-paper-scissors to decide who's it.", "用剪刀石头布来决定鬼。", 116],
  ["You're it.", "你是鬼。", 116],
  ["I don't want to be it.", "我不想当鬼。", 116],
  ["I'll be the one who chases.", "我来当抓人的人。", 116],
  ["Mom, come catch me!", "妈，来捉我！", 116],
  ["You're too fast. Mommy can't catch you.", "你太快了。妈妈捉不到。", 116],
  ["You're it this time.", "这次你当鬼。", 116],
  ["I tagged him first.", "我先抓到他了。", 116],
  ["Let me catch you!", "请让我抓住你！", 116],
  ["Get home first, and then you'll beat the one who's it.", "先到家，这样，你就会赢抓人的鬼。", 116],
  ["Stay right there!", "站在那里！", 116],
  ["Mommy is coming. Run!", "妈妈来了。快跑。", 116],
  ["No! Don't catch me!", "不！不要捉我！", 116],
  ["I'm getting closer. I'm almost there.", "我越来越近了。我快到了。", 116],
  ["I want to play house.", "我要玩扮家家酒。", 116],
  ["Let's play house.", "我们来玩扮家家酒。", 116],
  ["I'll be the child, and you be the dad.", "我来当孩子，你当爸爸。", 116],
  ["I'll be the mommy.", "我来当妈妈。", 116],
  ["Let's use this as the dining table.", "我们就用这个当餐桌。", 116],
  ["Mommy, I'll make a salad for you.", "妈妈，我来为你做沙拉。", 116],
  ["I'll cut the tomatoes in half and cook them.", "我来吧番茄切成两半后煮。", 116],
  ["I'll put the eggs on the frying pan.", "我把鸡蛋放在平底锅上。", 116],
  ["Mom, I'm hungry.", "妈，我饿了。", 116],
  ["Sweetie, Mommy will cook for you.", "宝贝，妈妈来帮你做饭。", 116],
  ["Sweetie, it's milk time.", "甜心，牛奶时间到了。", 116],
  ["Mm, Mommy, it's so good.", "嗯嗯，妈妈，好好喝。", 116],
  ["Would you like a cup of tea?", "你要喝杯茶吗？", 116],
  ["Which plate do you want it on?", "你想用哪种盘子装？", 116],
  ["I want it on the yellow plate.", "我想用黄色盘子装。", 116],
  ["Okay, here it is.", "好，在这里。", 116],
  ["Yours is over there.", "你的在那里。", 116],
  ["Mommy will cut it for you.", "妈妈帮你切。", 116],
  ["Sweetie, dinner time.", "亲爱的，吃晚餐了。", 116],
  ["Oh, my sweetie has already finished.", "喔，我的宝贝已经吃完了。", 116],
  ["Oh, already finished?", "喔，已经吃完了？", 116],
  ["We need to wash the dishes.", "我们要洗碗。", 116],
  ["Mommy will make you even tastier food.", "妈咪给你做更好吃的食物。", 116],
  ["The spoon and fork are here.", "汤匙和叉子在这里。", 116],
  ["I'll wash the oranges.", "我来洗柳橙。", 116],
  ["Wait a little more. The rice is almost ready.", "再等一下，饭快好了。", 116],
  ["What tea do you want? Is green tea okay?", "你想喝什么茶？绿茶可以吗？", 116],
  ["Let's play doctor.", "我们来玩医生游戏。", 116],
  ["Mom, I'll be the doctor.", "妈妈，我来当医生。", 116],
  ["Okay, I'll be the patient.", "好，我来当病人。", 116],
  ["I'm the nurse who helps the doctor.", "我是帮助医生的护士。", 116],
  ["Where do you feel sick?", "你哪里不舒服？", 116],
  ["I have a fever, and my stomach hurts.", "我发烧了，也胃痛。", 116],
  ["To be exact, which part hurts?", "确切地说，是哪一个部位痛？", 116],
  ["It's itchy because of the rash.", "因为疹子，所以很痒。", 116],
  ["I feel very itchy.", "我觉得很痒。", 116],
  ["Open your mouth wide and say &quot;Ah.&quot;", "张大你的嘴巴，说“啊”", 116],
  ["Let me take your temperature.", "我来帮你量体温。", 116],
  ["You have a high fever.", "你发高烧了。", 116],
  ["Nurse, can you give me the stethoscope?", "护士，你能把听诊器给我吗？", 116],
  ["Take a deep breath, then breathe out.", "深呼吸，然后吐气。", 116],
  ["We need to do surgery.", "我们需要动手术。", 116],
  ["I'll write you a prescription.", "我来帮你开处方笺。", 116],
  ["I'll give you a shot.", "我来帮你打针。", 116],
  ["Can you give me a shot without it hurting?", "你能让我打针时不感觉痛吗？", 116],
  ["It will sting a little.", "会有一点点刺痛。", 116],
  ["Nurse, can you take this patient to the exam room?", "护士，你能带这位患者到诊疗室吗？", 116],
  ["Very good.", "很好。", 116],
  ["Next patient, Teddy Bear! Come in.", "下一个患者，玩具熊！请进。", 116],
  ["Doctor, my child is very sick.", "医生，我的孩子很不舒服。", 116],
  ["Please lie on the bed.", "请躺在床上。", 116],
  ["I'll put on some ointment.", "我会涂些药膏。", 116],
  ["You need to stay in the hospital.", "你需要住院。", 116],
  ["It hurts, doesn't it?", "很疼，不是吗？", 116],
  ["Don't worry. You'll get better soon.", "不用担心，你很快就会好起来。", 116],
  ["Now let's go to the pharmacy.", "现在去药局。", 116],
  ["Am I a good doctor?", "我是个好医生？", 116],
  ["Did I do well?", "我做得好吗？", 116],
  ["Do you know how to play &quot;Simon Says&quot;?", "你知道怎么玩“老师说”游戏吗？", 116],
  ["I forgot how to play.", "我忘记怎么玩了。", 116],
  ["Mommy will tell you again. Listen carefully.", "妈妈再告诉你一次。听好。", 116],
  ["It's simple. Just do what the teacher says.", "很简单。作出老师说的动作就好了。", 116],
  ["When I say &quot;Simon says close your eyes,&quot; you do it.", "当我说“老师说闭上眼睛”，你就要照做。", 116],
  ["But if it's just something I say, you don't have to do it.", "但当只是我说的话就不用听。", 116],
  ["Here we go. Listen carefully.", "开始了。仔细听好。", 116],
  ["Simon says: clap your hands.", "老师说：拍手。", 116],
  ["Very good.", "很好", 116],
  ["One more time. &quot;Lift your right foot.&quot;", "再一次。&quot;抬起你的右脚&quot;", 116],
  ["Oh, the command didn't start with &quot;Simon says.&quot;", "喔，命令没有从&quot;老师说&quot;开始。", 116],
  ["Then you lose.", "那么，你输了。", 116],
  ["The loser has to shake their hips and dance.", "输的人要摇屁股跳舞。", 116],
  ["Simon says: turn around!", "老师说：转圈！", 116],
  ["Simon says: touch your ears!", "老师说：摸耳朵！", 116],
  ["Simon says: open your mouth!", "老师说：张开嘴巴！", 116],
  ["Simon says: raise your left hand!", "老师说：举起左手！", 116],
  ["Simon says: shake your hips!", "老师说：摇屁股！", 116],
  ["Oh, I'm all confused.", "喔，我搞糊涂了。", 116],
  ["Again, again. I can do it well this time.", "再一次，再一次。这次我可以做得很好", 116],
  ["Think before you act.", "想好再行动。", 116],
  ["Now it's your turn to be the teacher.", "这从轮到你当老师。", 116],
  ["Simon says: clap your hands!", "老师说：拍手！", 116],
  ["Do you think you can fool Mommy?", "你以为妈妈会被骗吗？", 116],
  ["Oh, Mommy lost.", "喔，妈咪输了。", 116],
  ["I have to dance with my hips now.", "我要用屁股跳舞了。", 116],
  ["Mom, you're so funny.", "妈，你好好笑", 116],
  ["Look at this dinosaur I drew.", "看看我画得这只恐龙", 117],
  ["Wow, it looks so real!", "哇，它看起来好逼真！", 117],
  ["Mom, can you draw a car for me?", "妈，你能画台车给我吗？", 117],
  ["You can draw it yourself.", "你可以自己画。", 117],
  ["Try drawing the wheels yourself.", "试着自己画画车轮。", 117],
  ["I'll draw a car. Do you want to color it?", "我会画车，你要上色吗？", 117],
  ["I'm not very good at it.", "我不太会。", 117],
  ["I'm not very good at drawing.", "我不太会画画。", 117],
  ["Mom, look! The circles I drew.", "妈，看！我画的圈圈。", 117],
  ["Look at what I drew.", "看我画了什么。", 117],
  ["I drew this.", "我画了这个。", 117],
  ["Isn't this cool?", "这不是很酷吗？", 117],
  ["Mom, I want to draw.", "妈，我想要画画。", 117],
  ["What do you want to draw?", "你想画什么？", 117],
  ["I want to draw the sea.", "我想要画海。", 117],
  ["When you think of the sea, what comes to mind?", "说到海，你想到什么？", 117],
  ["What can we see in the sea?", "在海里，我们能看到什么？", 117],
  ["I think of fish, the mermaid princess, waves, boats, and shells.", "我想到鱼、人鱼公主、海浪、船、贝壳", 117],
  ["What do you want to draw first?", "你想先画什么？", 117],
  ["Draw what you want.", "画你想画的。", 117],
  ["What do you want to draw with?", "你想用什么画？", 117],
  ["Let's open the drawing pad.", "我们打开画画本。", 117],
  ["Take out the drawing paper.", "把图画纸拿出来。", 117],
  ["Let's make a sketch.", "我们来画草图。", 117],
  ["What did you draw here?", "你在这里画了什么？", 117],
  ["You forgot to draw the ears.", "你忘记画耳朵了。", 117],
  ["Now, let's color it.", "现在，来上色。", 117],
  ["Mom, how do you draw a dinosaur?", "妈，恐龙要怎么画？", 117],
  ["You're such a great artist.", "你是这么一位伟大的画家。", 117],
  ["Look at my drawing. Didn't I draw it well?", "看我的画。我不是画得很好吗？", 117],
  ["There's no space to draw the house.", "没有画房子的空间。", 117],
  ["Do you want to add a facial expression?", "你要添上脸部表情吗？", 117],
  ["I'll erase it with the eraser.", "我会用橡皮擦掉它。", 117],
  ["You drew it very well.", "你画得很好。", 117],
  ["Do you want me to hang your drawing on the wall to show Daddy?", "你要我把画挂在墙上给爸爸看吗？", 117],
  ["Wow! It really looks like a rabbit running.", "哇！看起来真的好像兔子在跑。", 117],
  ["You made it look real.", "你让它看起来像真的。", 117],
  ["You did this part especially well.", "这部分表现得特别好。", 117],
  ["Let's display the drawing here.", "我们把画展示在这里。", 117],
  ["Squeeze the paints you need onto the palette.", "把需要的颜料挤在调色盘上。", 117],
  ["When Daddy comes home, let's show this to him.", "等爸爸回家时，我们把这个拿给爸爸看", 117],
  ["Now let's color the sketch.", "现在我们来给草图上色。", 117],
  ["Do you want to use paints and a brush?", "想要用颜料和画笔吗？", 117],
  ["Wear this smock when you paint.", "画画时，穿上这件工作服。", 117],
  ["What color do you want?", "你要什么颜色？", 117],
  ["I'll color this part yellow.", "这部分，我要上黄色。", 117],
  ["The crayon is broken.", "蜡笔断了。", 117],
  ["Try to color only inside the lines.", "试着在线内上色就好。", 117],
  ["Color carefully. Don't leave any blank spots.", "小心上色。不要留下任何空白部分。", 117],
  ["Do you want to learn how to color?", "你想学怎样上色吗？", 117],
  ["What color will you use for the flowers?", "你要用什么颜色给花上色？", 117],
  ["Let's mix in a little more water.", "我们再调多点水。", 117],
  ["I'll paint it purple.", "我要把它涂成紫色。", 117],
  ["Mom, there's no green.", "妈，没有绿色。", 117],
  ["Mix the colors together.", "把颜色混合起来用。", 117],
  ["Do you want to mix yellow and blue?", "想要混合黄色和蓝色吗？", 117],
  ["Wow! It turned green.", "哇！变成绿色了。", 117],
  ["The color of the sea looks so beautiful.", "大海的颜色看起来好美。", 117],
  ["We used orange, and it looks so pretty.", "我们用了橘色，看起来好漂亮。", 117],
  ["Mom, my arm hurts. Can you color it for me?", "妈，我手臂疼。你能帮我上色吗？", 117],
  ["Wash the brushes well.", "把画笔好好洗干净。", 117],
  ["My hands are covered with paint.", "我的手上都沾满了颜料。", 117],
  ["Now, it's art class time.", "现在，来上美术课了。", 117],
  ["We're going to draw pictures today.", "我们今天来画图。", 117],
  ["Get ready your watercolors, brushes, palette, and water bucket.", "准备水彩、画笔、调色盘，还有水桶。", 117],
  ["Think about what materials you'll use for your drawing.", "想一想你要在画上使用什么材料。", 117],
  ["What do you want to draw?", "你想要画什么？", 117],
  ["Today, let's draw a playground.", "今天，我们来画游乐场。", 117],
  ["I'll draw with crayons.", "我要用蜡笔画。", 117],
  ["Drawing lightly is really hard.", "轻轻地画真的很难。", 117],
  ["Let's make a figure with clay.", "我们用黏土来做个人形。", 117],
  ["Put some glue on the back.", "在背面涂上一些胶水。", 117],
  ["Cut out the shape with scissors.", "用剪刀剪出模样。", 117],
  ["Wow, your sketch looks great!", "哇，你的草图看起来很棒！", 117],
  ["Color the sketch carefully.", "小心地帮草图上色。", 117],
  ["This person's expression looks very real.", "这个人的表情很逼真。", 117],
  ["Can you explain your drawing to your friend?", "你能为你的朋友解释你的画吗？", 117],
  ["If you add more color, this drawing will look even better.", "如果你再上一些颜色，这张画看起来会更棒。", 117],
  ["Wait until the painting is dry.", "要等画都干了。", 117],
  ["Let's look at your friend's drawing.", "我们来看看你朋友的画。", 117],
  ["Tell us the good things about drawing.", "说说画画的好处。", 117],
  ["Does anyone know who drew this picture?", "有谁知道是谁画了这张画吗？", 117],
  ["Name this picture however you like.", "照你的意思帮这张画命名。", 117],
  ["I love this painting.", "我爱这幅画。", 117],
  ["This painting is wonderful.", "这张画棒极了。", 117],
  ["Watercolor paints", "水彩颜料", 117],
  ["Oil paints, sketchbook, paintbrush, easel, brush, palette, drawing, coloring, painting.", "油画颜料速写簿美术笔画架画笔调色盘画画上色涂颜料", 117],
  ["I want to play with stickers.", "我想玩贴纸游戏。", 117],
  ["Do you want to decorate this with stickers?", "要用贴纸来装饰这个吗？", 117],
  ["Can you take out the sticker book?", "你能拿出贴纸簿吗？", 117],
  ["If you put it in the wrong place, it's hard to peel off.", "如果你贴错地方，会很难撕下来的。", 117],
  ["First, peel off the sticker.", "首先撕下贴纸。", 117],
  ["Where do you want to put it?", "你要贴在哪里？", 117],
  ["Put the apple sticker on.", "把苹果贴纸贴上去。", 117],
  ["Mom, I put it here, right?", "妈，贴在这里，对吧？", 117],
  ["Mom, I can't peel off this sticker.", "妈，这张贴纸撕不下来。", 117],
  ["Mom, I put it in the wrong place.", "妈，我贴错了。", 117],
  ["This sticker tore.", "这张贴纸撕破了。", 117],
  ["I accidentally tore the sticker.", "我不小心把贴纸撕破了。", 117],
  ["Mom, can you peel it off for me?", "妈，你能帮我撕吗？", 117],
  ["Look at the picture, then put the sticker in the right place.", "看图，然后把贴纸贴在正确的位置。", 117],
  ["After you put on the stickers, it looks cool.", "贴上贴纸后，看起来很炫。", 117],
  ["After we use all these, can you buy me new ones?", "这个都用完之后，你能买新的给我吗？", 117],
  ["After I peel this off, can I use it again?", "这个撕下来后，我可以再用吗？", 117],
  ["It's okay if it's a little crooked.", "如果有点歪掉，也没关系。", 117],
  ["Decorate it however you like.", "照你的意思装饰。", 117],
  ["This isn't sticky enough.", "这个不够黏。", 117],
  ["The stickers stuck together.", "贴纸自己黏在一起了。", 117],
  ["If it gets stuck in your hair, it's hard to get out.", "黏在头发上的话，就不容易弄掉了。", 117],
  ["If you use them all today, there won't be any left later.", "今天都用完的话，之后就没得用了", 117],
  ["Let's do origami.", "我们来折纸。", 117],
  ["It's important to fold following the instructions.", "跟着说明来折是很重要的。", 117],
  ["You need to fold as the instructions say.", "你需要像指示说的来折。", 117],
  ["Fold it in half.", "把它对半折。", 117],
  ["Fold it once more.", "再折一次。", 117],
  ["Fold it diagonally. You got a triangle, right?", "斜斜地折过来。你得到了一个三角形对吧？", 117],
  ["Get ready the double-sided colored paper.", "准备双面的彩纸。", 117],
  ["I want to use the double-sided colored paper.", "我要用双面的彩纸。", 117],
  ["Do you want to fold a frog?", "想要折青蛙吗？", 117],
  ["Line up the corners exactly.", "要准确地把角对好。", 117],
  ["Fold one corner exactly to the point in the middle.", "准确地把一个角对准中间的点折好。", 117],
  ["Fold it the other way.", "反过来折。", 117],
  ["The dotted line means to fold.", "虚线就是要折的意思。", 117],
  ["The solid line means to cut.", "实线就是要剪掉的意思。", 117],
  ["Spread it out.", "摊开。", 117],
  ["Turn it over and fold it the same way as before.", "倒过来，跟刚刚一样折好。", 117],
  ["You have to make a step fold.", "你必须做阶梯折叠。", 117],
  ["Fold in the same direction.", "往同一方面折。", 117],
  ["Press down hard to make a clear crease.", "用力按下去，做出清楚的折痕。", 117],
  ["Mom, this is hard to fold.", "妈，这不好折。", 117],
  ["Mom, it's still not working.", "妈，还是不行。", 117],
  ["Let's cut it with scissors.", "我们用剪刀剪。", 117],
  ["I still can't seem to do it well.", "我好像还是做不好。", 117],
  ["You folded in the wrong direction.", "你折错方向了。", 117],
  ["Fold along the center line.", "要对准中间线折。", 117],
  ["You folded it very well.", "你折得很好。", 117],
  ["Draw the eyes with a marker.", "用麦克笔画出眼睛。", 117],
  ["Ta-da! The frog is done.", "哒哒！青蛙完成了。", 117],
  ["Paste the cut-out colored paper on the sketchbook.", "把剪下来的彩纸贴在速写簿上。", 117],
  ["How many pairs of scissors do you have?", "你有几把剪刀？", 117],
  ["Put your thumb here and your index finger here.", "把你的大拇指放在这里，食指放这里。", 117],
  ["Try opening, then closing.", "试着打开，再合起来。", 117],
  ["You cut it very well.", "你剪得很好。", 117],
  ["Cut along the line.", "沿着线剪。", 117],
  ["I accidentally cut in the wrong place.", "我不小心剪错了。", 117],
  ["I accidentally cut this wrong.", "我不小心把这剪错了。", 117],
  ["Cut out the pictures from the magazine.", "把杂志上的图剪下来。", 117],
  ["Do you want to cut with the zigzag scissors?", "你要用波浪形剪刀剪吗？", 117],
  ["If you're done cutting, throw away the paper scraps.", "你剪好的话，把纸屑都丢掉。", 117],
  ["Careful! Your fingers might get caught in the scissors.", "小心！你的手指可能会被剪刀夹住。", 117],
  ["Be careful when you use the craft knife.", "使用美工刀时，你要小心一点。", 117],
  ["Cut along that line using the ruler.", "沿着尺来切那条线。", 117],
  ["Do you want to use the glue stick or the liquid glue?", "你要使用口红胶，还是胶水？", 117],
  ["Put glue on the back.", "把胶水涂在背面。", 117],
  ["What shape do you want to make?", "你想做什么模样？", 117],
  ["If you spread the glue evenly, it will stick well.", "如果你涂得很均匀地话，会很好黏上去", 117],
  ["I put too much glue here.", "！这里我涂得太多了。", 117],
  ["Hey, this glue is so sticky.", "咦，这胶水好黏稠。", 117],
  ["It keeps falling off.", "它一直掉下来。", 117],
  ["Where do you want to stick it?", "你想把它贴在哪里？", 117],
  ["Roll the paper like this, then glue it.", "把纸张像这样卷起来后，再黏起来。", 117],
  ["Put the lid on tightly.", "把盖子紧紧盖好。", 117],
  ["Make sure you put the glue lid back on.", "确实把胶水盖盖好。", 117],
  ["Let's play with clay.", "我们来玩黏土。", 117],
  ["Take out the colored clay.", "拿出彩色黏土。", 117],
  ["Knead it for a while so it mixes better.", "搓揉一段时间，以便让它混合得更好。", 117],
  ["I'm going to make a person.", "我要做个人。", 117],
  ["Press down firmly with both hands.", "用双手紧紧按下去。", 117],
  ["The sculpting tool is very useful now.", "这时候雕刻刀是很好用的。", 117],
  ["This piece of clay is too big.", "这一块黏土太大了。", 117],
  ["Let's shape it into a ball.", "我们来把它捏成圆形。", 117],
  ["Put a piece in your palm, then roll it.", "放一块在手掌，然后揉搓它。", 117],
  ["Try pinching it apart.", "试着把它捏开。", 117],
  ["Flatten it with the rolling pin.", "用滚筒把它压开。", 117],
  ["After you make the eyes, nose, and mouth, put them on the face.", "做好眼睛、鼻子、嘴巴后，把它们贴在脸上。", 117],
  ["You can use the molds to make different shapes.", "你可以使用模型做出不同的模样。", 117],
  ["Don't press too hard.", "不要压得太用力。", 117],
  ["Your hands are all covered with clay.", "你满手都是泥。", 117],
  ["Be careful not to get clay on your clothes.", "小心不要把泥沾到衣服上。", 117],
  ["It's already hardened.", "已经变硬了。", 117],
  ["We have to put the rest in a sealed bag.", "我们必须把剩余的装进密封袋内。", 117],
  ["Let's play with blocks.", "我们来玩积木。", 117],
  ["Take out the blocks.", "把积木拿出来。", 117],
  ["Wow, the shapes and colors are all different!", "哇，模样和颜色都不一样！", 117],
  ["Mom, I need a blue one.", "妈，我需要一块蓝色的。", 117],
  ["Put the blue blocks together.", "把蓝色积木放在一起。", 117],
  ["Can you give me a square one?", "你能给我一块正方形的吗？", 117],
  ["What do you want to make with the blocks?", "你想要用积木做什么？", 117],
  ["Do you want to make a train?", "想要做台火车吗？", 117],
  ["This doesn't fit. These don't match.", "这个放不进去。这些不合。", 117],
  ["Try to fit them together so they match.", "试着对起来看看，让它们彼此吻合。", 117],
  ["Put the blue block on top of the yellow block.", "把蓝色积木放在黄色积木上面。", 117],
  ["How many blocks can we stack?", "我们可以叠几个积木？", 117],
  ["Let's see who can stack higher.", "我们来看看谁叠得高？", 117],
  ["You built a house! Great job!", "你盖了一栋房子！好棒！", 117],
  ["Line up the blocks in a long row.", "把积木排成一条长线。", 117],
  ["Do you want to play dominoes with the blocks?", "想要用积木来玩骨牌吗？", 117],
  ["Even if it doesn't work the way you want, you must not throw the blocks.", "即使不能照你的想法，也不可以丢积木", 117],
  ["Be patient and try again.", "忍住性子，再试一次。", 117],
  ["Oh, it fell.", "喔，倒了。", 117],
  ["The wheel-shaped block is missing.", "车轮形状的积木不见了。", 117],
  ["Mom, my tower is crooked.", "妈，我的塔歪了。", 117],
  ["Do you want me to help you build something?", "你想要我帮你盖什么吗？", 117],
  ["Can you leave it like this?", "你可以把它像现在这样放着吗？", 117],
  ["I want to slide down that slide.", "我想从那座溜滑梯溜下来", 118],
  ["Sweetie, let me hold you.", "甜心，让我抓住你。", 118],
  ["I want to go to the playground.", "我想去游乐场。", 118],
  ["Mom, I want to go play at the playground.", "妈妈，我想去游乐场玩。", 118],
  ["Mom, I'm scared to climb to the top of the jungle gym.", "妈妈，我害怕爬到攀爬架的顶端上。", 118],
  ["Okay! Then let's go together.", "好！那我们一起去。", 118],
  ["It's too cold to go out today.", "今天出门太冷了。", 118],
  ["Shouldn't you do your homework first?", "你不是应该先做功课吗？", 118],
  ["Where do my friends play?", "我的朋友们在哪里玩。", 118],
  ["Let's go on the slide.", "我们去玩溜滑梯。", 118],
  ["I want to go down the slide.", "我想去溜滑梯。", 118],
  ["Mom, can you catch me?", "妈妈，你能抓住我吗？", 118],
  ["I can go down the slide by myself.", "我可以自己玩溜滑梯。", 118],
  ["You can't climb up the sliding side.", "你不可以从溜的一面上去。", 118],
  ["Don't climb too high.", "不要爬得太高。", 118],
  ["Let's go on the seesaw.", "我们去坐翘翘板。", 118],
  ["Mommy will sit on the seesaw with you.", "妈妈和你一起坐翘翘板。", 118],
  ["Do you want to play on the swing?", "你想玩荡秋千吗？", 118],
  ["Be careful when you walk past a moving swing.", "当你经过摆动的秋千时，要小心点。", 118],
  ["Wow! My sweetie climbed down.", "哇哇！我的宝贝爬下来了。", 118],
  ["Hold on tight! You're going higher.", "抓紧了！要更高了。", 118],
  ["Mom, you don't have to push me.", "妈妈，你也可以不用推我。", 118],
  ["Can you stop the swing for me? I want to get off.", "你可以帮我停住秋千吗？我想下来了。", 118],
  ["Look, I'm flying so high.", "看，我飞得这么高。", 118],
  ["I feel like I'm flying in the sky.", "我感觉像飞在天上。", 118],
  ["My sweetie is up in the sky!", "我的宝贝到天空上去了！", 118],
  ["Jumping off the swing is dangerous.", "从秋千上跳下来是很危险的。", 118],
  ["Do you want to see who can hang on the bar longer?", "想要看谁能在单杠上吊更久吗？", 118],
  ["Mommy will sit on the bench.", "妈咪会坐在板凳上。", 118],
  ["You must watch me.", "你一定要看着我。", 118],
  ["We have to go home now.", "现在我们要回家了。", 118],
  ["Let's play a little longer.", "我们再多玩一会。", 118],
  ["Sweetie, look around. There's no one left.", "宝贝，你看看四周，已经没有人了。", 118],
  ["The other kids must have gone home already.", "其他小孩一定已经回家了。", 118],
  ["Let's go play in the sandbox.", "我们去沙池玩沙。", 118],
  ["Let's roll up our sleeves first.", "我们先把袖子卷起来。", 118],
  ["Let's take off our shoes before we go in the sand.", "在沙中，我们先把鞋子脱掉。", 118],
  ["What do you want to do with the sand?", "你想用沙子做什么？", 118],
  ["I'll put sand in the bucket with the shovel.", "我要用铲子把沙子装在水桶内。", 118],
  ["Mom, draw a person in the sand.", "妈妈，在沙子上画人。", 118],
  ["Do you want to use the mold? Ta-da, it's a star.", "你要用模型吗？哒哒，这是星星。", 118],
  ["Let's build a sandcastle.", "我们来盖沙的城堡。", 118],
  ["Wow, we built a great castle.", "哇，我们盖了很棒的城堡。", 118],
  ["Do you want to put some sand on your hand?", "想把沙子放在你手上吗？", 118],
  ["The sand slips gently through your fingers.", "沙子轻轻地从指缝中滑落。", 118],
  ["How does it feel? Does the sand tickle your toes?", "你觉得如何？沙是不是让你的脚趾痒痒的？", 118],
  ["Wow! Your feet are buried in the sand.", "哇！你的脚被沙子埋起来了。", 118],
  ["Cover your left hand with sand and pat it with your right hand.", "用些沙子盖住你的左手，并用右手轻拍。", 118],
  ["I made a cupcake with wet sand.", "我用湿的沙子做了杯子蛋糕。", 118],
  ["Look! I made a sand cake.", "看！我做了沙子蛋糕。", 118],
  ["Put your left hand in the sand.", "把左手放进沙子内。", 118],
  ["Some sand got in my eyes.", "我的眼睛有沙子跑进来了。", 118],
  ["A lot of sand got in my shoes.", "我的鞋子内跑进很多沙子。", 118],
  ["Don't rub your eyes with sandy hands.", "不要用沾有沙子的手揉眼睛。", 118],
  ["Don't throw sand at other people's faces.", "不要用沙子丢向其他人的脸。", 118],
  ["Sweetie, don't eat the sand!", "宝贝，不要吃沙子！", 118],
  ["Your face is all covered with sand.", "你的脸都沾满了沙子。", 118],
  ["Shake off the sand stuck on your shirt, hands, and feet.", "把粘在衬衫，手，还有脚上的沙都抖掉", 118],
  ["Shake your shoes too.", "鞋子也要抖一抖。", 118],
  ["We'll wash the sand off when we get home.", "我们回家后把沙子洗掉", 118],
  ["Mommy, let's play ball.", "妈咪，我们来玩球", 118],
  ["Okay, I'll throw the ball.", "好，我来丢球", 118],
  ["Sweetie, catch the ball.", "甜心，要接住球", 118],
  ["Okay, here it comes.", "好，去了", 118],
  ["Throw it to Mommy hard.", "用力丢给妈妈", 118],
  ["Wow, I missed it.", "哇，我没接到。", 118],
  ["I accidentally dropped it.", "我不小心掉了。", 118],
  ["The ball rolled away.", "球滚走了", 118],
  ["Mommy will catch the ball.", "妈妈来接球", 118],
  ["Go pick up the ball.", "去把球捡回来", 118],
  ["Catch the ball with both hands.", "用双手接球", 118],
  ["Hold the ball between your legs.", "把球夹在两腿中间", 118],
  ["Throw the ball up high.", "把球丢高", 118],
  ["Try hitting the ball with your hand.", "用手打球试试看", 118],
  ["Bounce the ball like this.", "像这样拍球", 118],
  ["After you catch the ball from Daddy, throw it to Mommy.", "从爸爸那接到球后，丢给妈妈", 118],
  ["Don't throw the ball. Let's roll it.", "不要丢球了，来滚球", 118],
  ["Wow! You're really good at catching.", "哇！你真的很会接球", 118],
  ["It's my turn to throw.", "轮到我丢球了", 118],
  ["Throw it farther.", "投远一点", 118],
  ["Throw me the ball. Pass it to me.", "把球丢给我传给我", 118],
  ["Throw it back.", "把它丢回来", 118],
  ["Now it's my turn.", "现在轮到我了", 118],
  ["I throw the ball very well.", "我丢球丢的很好", 118],
  ["Look! I'm so good.", "看！我很厉害", 118],
  ["Look at where you're throwing before you throw.", "看着你要丢球的地方丢", 118],
  ["Throw harder.", "丢用力一点", 118],
  ["Do you want to blow bubbles?", "你要玩吹泡泡吗？", 118],
  ["Blow gently on the straw.", "轻轻地吹吸管。", 118],
  ["Be careful not to spill the soapy water.", "小心不要把肥皂水溅出来。", 118],
  ["Don't suck it in.", "不要吸进去。", 118],
  ["You must not drink the soapy water.", "不可以喝肥皂水。", 118],
  ["Look at these tiny bubbles.", "看这些小小的泡泡。", 118],
  ["Look! This bubble has rainbow colors.", "看！这泡泡有彩虹的颜色。", 118],
  ["Wow, what a big bubble.", "哇，好大的泡泡。", 118],
  ["Do you want to pop the bubble with your finger?", "你要用手指让泡泡爆开吗？", 118],
  ["I'll blow them for you.", "我来帮你吹。", 118],
  ["Two bubbles stuck together.", "有两个黏在一起了。", 118],
  ["Fan it up with your hand.", "用手把它搧上去。", 118],
  ["The bubbles are flying so high.", "泡泡飞得好高。", 118],
  ["Mom, I want to blow.", "妈妈我要吹。", 118],
  ["Wow! There's a bubble on my sweetie's head.", "哇！泡泡在我宝贝的头上了。", 118],
  ["Catch this bubble.", "抓住这个泡泡", 118],
  ["Blow them in the bathroom.", "在浴室内吹", 118],
  ["Do you want to go outside and blow them?", "你要去外面吹吗？", 118],
  ["Isn't it fun?", "不是很好玩吗？", 118],
  ["You blow them really well.", "你吹得真好。", 118],
  ["The floor is slippery. Be careful!", "地板很滑。小心！", 118],
  ["Let's play baseball.", "我们来玩棒球", 119],
  ["The pitcher is the person who throws the ball.", "投手是投球的人", 119],
  ["The catcher is the person who catches the ball.", "捕手是接球的人", 119],
  ["The batter is the person who hits the ball.", "打击手是击球的人", 119],
  ["Don't throw the ball at people.", "不可以把球往人身上丢", 119],
  ["We need gloves to play baseball.", "玩棒球，我们需要手套", 119],
  ["I want to be the batter.", "我想当打击手", 119],
  ["Daddy, you pitch.", "爸比，你投球", 119],
  ["Mommy, you catch.", "妈咪，你接球", 119],
  ["Throw it gently.", "丢轻一点", 119],
  ["I'll be the umpire.", "我来当裁判", 119],
  ["One strike, two balls. It went foul.", "一个好球，两个坏球出界了", 119],
  ["Three strikes, you're out.", "三个好球，你出局了", 119],
  ["Wow! A hit!", "哇！安打", 119],
  ["Run to first base.", "跑向一垒", 119],
  ["The catcher missed the ball.", "捕手没接到球", 119],
  ["Run to home plate.", "奔向本垒", 119],
  ["We scored a run.", "我们得一分", 119],
  ["I'm safe! I'm not out.", "我安全上垒了！不是出局", 119],
  ["I got back to base before I was tagged out.", "在被击杀之前，我先回垒了", 119],
  ["I touched home plate. I'm safe.", "我踏上本垒了，我安全上垒了。", 119],
  ["If the ball goes over this line, we call it a home run.", "如果球超过这条线，我们就说这是全垒打", 119],
  ["Swinging the bat at others is dangerous.", "把球棒挥向他人是很危险的", 119],
  ["Stop the game when someone walks by.", "当有人经过，就停止游戏", 119],
  ["Hold the bat tightly.", "把球棒握紧", 119],
  ["Watch the ball, then swing.", "看好球后再打", 119],
  ["Wait until the last moment to swing.", "等到最后再挥棒", 119],
  ["Don't close your eyes when the ball comes.", "当球来的时候不要闭上眼睛", 119],
  ["Does anyone want to play soccer?", "有人要踢足球吗？", 119],
  ["Let's use this as the goal.", "我们把这个当做球门", 119],
  ["Who wants to be the goalkeeper? You be the goalkeeper.", "有谁要当守门员吗？你当守门员", 119],
  ["I'll be the striker.", "我来当前锋", 119],
  ["My jersey number is 11. Pass it to me.", "我的球衣号码是11号传给我", 119],
  ["Daddy is attacking. Go stop him.", "爸爸在攻击了，去阻止他", 119],
  ["Kick the ball hard.", "用力踢球", 119],
  ["Dribbling looks like kicking while running.", "盘球，看起来像是边跑边踢", 119],
  ["You can win with good defense.", "你可以利用好的防守来赢球", 119],
  ["So close! We almost scored.", "好可惜！几乎要进球了", 119],
  ["We almost scored a goal.", "我们差点得分了", 119],
  ["Try to take the ball from Daddy.", "试着从爸爸那边截球", 119],
  ["If you push someone from behind, you'll get a yellow card.", "如果你从后面推人，你会得到一张黄牌", 119],
  ["Let's make a game plan.", "我们来定作战计划书", 119],
  ["We'll switch players.", "我们要交换选手", 119],
  ["When playing soccer, you can't use your hands.", "踢足球时。你不可用手接球", 119],
  ["Only the goalkeeper can touch the ball with his hands.", "只有守门员可以用手碰球", 119],
  ["It's a foul if you grab someone's shirt.", "如果你抓住某人的衬衫的话就是违规", 119],
  ["Wow! You play as well as Park Ji-sung.", "哇！你踢跟朴智星一样好", 119],
  ["I tripped because the ball was taken from me.", "我因为被截球而被绊倒了", 119],
  ["Why are you playing by yourself?", "你为什么一个人踢球？", 119],
  ["You should pass the ball.", "你应该传球", 119],
  ["It's a tie. We'll decide the winner with penalty kicks.", "打成平手。我们要以十二码球来决胜负了", 119],
  ["One, two, three, oh! You got caught in the rope.", "一，二，三，喔！你被绳子绊住了。", 119],
  ["Score! Let's celebrate!", "得分！来庆祝一下！", 119],
  ["Let's jump rope!", "我们来跳绳！", 120],
  ["You can't jump rope in the house.", "不可以在家中跳绳", 120],
  ["Do you want to jump rope outside?", "你要去外面跳绳吗？", 120],
  ["I'll try to jump ten times.", "我要试着跳10次", 120],
  ["Can you count how many times I jump?", "你能帮我算我能跳多少下吗？", 120],
  ["The rope keeps getting caught on my feet.", "跳绳一直被脚绊到", 120],
  ["The rope is too long. Let me adjust the length.", "绳子太长了。我来调整下长度", 120],
  ["Yesterday you jumped three times, and today you jumped five.", "昨天你跳了三下，今天你跳了五下", 120],
  ["You can't wear slippers when you jump rope.", "当你跳绳时，你不可以穿拖鞋", 120],
  ["Turn the rope with your wrists instead of your arms.", "用手腕代替手来转绳子", 120],
  ["Let's try jumping on one foot.", "我们试着用单脚跳", 120],
  ["Try jumping to the beat.", "跟着拍子跳跳看", 120],
  ["Let's jump to the rhythm.", "我们跟着节奏跳跳看", 120],
  ["Someone in our class can do a double jump.", "我们班有人可以做二回旋", 120],
  ["The cross jump is really hard.", "交叉跳真的很难", 120],
  ["Cross your arms when the rope is above you.", "当绳子在你的上面时，把手臂交叉", 120],
  ["Can you jump backward?", "你可以往后跳吗？", 120],
  ["I can jump rope while running.", "我可以一边跑一边跳绳", 120],
  ["My stomach hurts after jumping rope.", "跳完绳后，我肚子好痛", 120],
  ["The rope broke.", "绳子断了", 120],
  ["I don't think I can pass the jump rope test.", "我想我没办法通过跳绳考试", 120],
  ["Mom and Dad will swing the rope.", "爸爸妈妈来挥绳子", 120],
  ["The rope keeps tangling up.", "绳子一直卷起来", 120],
  ["My legs keep shaking.", "我的腿一直在抖", 120],
  ["You two go in and jump.", "你们两个进去跳", 120],
  ["Turn the pedal back a little, then step forward.", "把脚踏板往后转一点点，再往前踩", 120],
  ["Do you want to ride a bike?", "你想要骑脚踏车吗？", 120],
  ["Let's learn how to ride a two-wheel bike.", "我们来学习怎样骑两轮的脚踏车", 120],
  ["Let's take off the training wheels.", "我们把辅助车轮拿掉", 120],
  ["Can you hold the bike so I won't fall?", "你可以抓住脚踏车，好让我不会绊倒吗？", 120],
  ["Promise me you won't let go.", "答应我你不会放手", 120],
  ["Mommy, don't let go of the bike.", "妈咪，不可以放开脚踏车", 120],
  ["The bike keeps falling over.", "脚踏车一直倒掉", 120],
  ["Don't be nervous.", "不用紧张", 120],
  ["Hold the handlebars tightly.", "抓紧把手", 120],
  ["Make sure you're wearing your helmet.", "确定你戴上了安全帽", 120],
  ["Pedal hard.", "用力踩脚踏板", 120],
  ["Look at the road ahead.", "要看着前面的路", 120],
  ["Watch out for cars.", "小心车子", 120],
  ["Be careful when you go downhill.", "下坡时要小心", 120],
  ["Hold on to the brakes.", "抓紧刹车", 120],
  ["You can't ride your bike in the middle of the road.", "不可以在车道上骑脚踏车", 120],
  ["Too fast. Squeeze the brakes a little.", "太快了，稍微抓住刹车", 120],
  ["When you're going fast, don't brake suddenly. You might fall.", "当你骑很快的时候，不要突然刹车。你可能会摔倒。", 120],
  ["Look how fast I'm riding.", "看我骑得多块", 120],
  ["We have a great bike rider here.", "我们这里有个很棒的单车骑士", 120],
  ["Don't forget to lock it.", "不要忘记上锁", 120],
  ["Mom, let's go inline skating.", "妈妈，我们去玩直排轮", 120],
  ["You need to wear your protective gear.", "你需要穿上保护装备", 120],
  ["You must wear your helmet.", "安全帽一定要戴", 120],
  ["Put on your knee pads.", "戴上护膝", 120],
  ["Let's try walking.", "我们试着走走看", 120],
  ["Right foot, left foot! Good, very good!", "右脚，左脚！好，很好！", 120],
  ["Do you want to learn how to stop?", "你要学怎样停止吗？", 120],
  ["Lift your toes and touch the floor with the brake of the skate.", "抬起你的脚趾，把溜冰鞋的刹车皮触碰地板", 120],
  ["Stop slowly.", "慢慢地停下来", 120],
  ["Sit lower, and you can stop faster.", "坐得更低，你可以更快地停下来", 120],
  ["Keep your body lower.", "把你的身体放得更低一点", 120],
  ["Don't stand too straight. You'll lose your balance.", "不要站太直。你会失去平衡的", 120],
  ["Don't be afraid of falling.", "不要害怕摔倒", 120],
  ["Mommy will catch you. Stand up one foot at a time.", "妈咪会抓住你的。一次站起一双脚", 120],
  ["Turn to the right.", "转向右边", 120],
  ["Lean your body toward the direction you're turning.", "身体要倾向你转圈的方向。", 120],
  ["Do the skates fit?", "溜冰鞋合脚吗？", 120],
  ["Your feet should make a V shape.", "你的双脚要成&quot;&quot;形", 120],
  ["Mom, I'm scared.", "妈妈，我很害怕", 120],
  ["I think I'm going to fall.", "我好像要摔倒了", 120],
  ["Now, please hold me.", "现在，请抓住我", 120],
  ["Can I skate without my helmet?", "我可以不用戴安全帽吗？", 120],
  ["It's so stuffy.", "这很闷", 120],
  ["This is how you turn.", "转圈要这样做。", 120],
  ["At the same time, step out a little with the inside skate.", "同时内侧的溜冰鞋也要小步地迈出去。", 120],
  ["Swing your arms to keep your balance.", "摆动你的双手来保持平衡。", 120],
  ["You practiced hard today too.", "今天你也很努力练习了。", 120],
  ["Don't skate too far.", "不要溜太远。", 120],
  ["Good job, sweetie.", "做得好甜心", 120],
  ["Take a deep breath, then breathe out slowly.", "深呼吸后，慢慢的吐气。", 120],
  ["Breathe in, breathe out.", "吸，吐。", 120],
  ["Raise your hands high.", "把双手举高。", 120],
  ["Swing your arms back and forth.", "双手前后摆动。", 120],
  ["Rotate your wrists.", "转动你的手腕。", 120],
  ["Turn your neck counterclockwise.", "逆时针方向转动你的脖子。", 120],
  ["Keep your back straight.", "腰要挺直。", 120],
  ["Lower your head, raise your head.", "低、抬头。", 120],
  ["Bend your knees.", "膝盖弯曲", 120],
  ["Bend your upper body down and grab your ankles.", "上半身往下弯，抓住你的脚踝。", 120],
  ["Push your hips back.", "屁股往后翘。", 120],
  ["Spread your feet shoulder-width apart.", "张开双脚，与肩膀宽度同宽。", 120],
  ["Relax your body.", "身体要放松。", 120],
  ["Touch your toes.", "碰到你的脚趾", 120],
  ["Sit down with your feet together.", "坐下，双脚并拢。", 120],
  ["Put both hands on the floor.", "双收放在地上。", 120],
  ["Jog lightly.", "轻轻地跑。", 120],
  ["Jog in place.", "在原地轻轻地跑。", 120],
  ["Keep the beat with Mommy.", "跟着妈妈对拍子。", 120],
  ["Follow Mommy.", "跟着妈妈做。", 120],
  ["Do your calves hurt?", "你的小腿痛吗？", 120],
  ["Try turning it.", "转转看。", 120],
  ["Run in place with your body upright.", "保持身体直立原地跑。", 120],
  ["What song are we going to sing?", "我们要唱什么歌？", 121],
  ["What song do you want to sing?", "你想唱什么歌？", 121],
  ["Mom, can you sing it again?", "妈，你能再唱一次吗？", 121],
  ["Can you sing another song for me?", "你能唱其它歌给我听吗？", 121],
  ["Let's sing together. Sing loudly.", "我们一起唱大声唱", 121],
  ["Slowly or quickly.", "慢点或快点", 121],
  ["Let's practice well, then sing in front of Daddy.", "我们好好练习之后，去爸爸面前唱", 121],
  ["Mom, listen to me sing.", "妈，听我唱歌", 121],
  ["My sweetie might be the greatest singer in the world!", "我的宝贝也许是世界上最厉害的歌手！", 121],
  ["You're really good at singing.", "你真的很会唱歌", 121],
  ["Sweetie, what's your favorite song?", "甜心，你最喜欢的歌是什么？", 121],
  ["Do you want to change the lyrics a little?", "你要不要改变一下歌词？", 121],
  ["Mommy sings the first part, and you sing the second.", "妈妈唱第一节，你唱第二节。", 121],
  ["Sing along with the beat.", "跟着拍子唱。", 121],
  ["You don't have to sing during the instrumental part.", "在间奏时，你不用唱歌", 121],
  ["Oh, you sang off-key.", "喔，你唱走音了。", 121],
  ["You sang all the lyrics correctly.", "你把歌词都唱对了。", 121],
  ["Oh, you're tone-deaf.", "哎呦，你是个音痴。", 121],
  ["I forgot the lyrics.", "我忘记歌词了", 121],
  ["I don't know the lyrics.", "我不知道歌词", 121],
  ["Can you write the lyrics for me?", "你能帮我写歌词吗", 121],
  ["You look like an angel when you sing.", "你唱歌的时候看起来很像天使", 121],
  ["You memorized it all? Wow, amazing.", "你都背起来了？哇，好厉害", 121],
  ["Sorry, Mommy doesn't know that song.", "抱歉，妈妈不知道那首歌", 121],
  ["Bring the one you want to listen to.", "把你想听的拿来", 121],
  ["Mommy will turn on the power.", "妈妈来开电源", 121],
  ["Put it in or take it out.", "放进或拿出", 121],
  ["Which track are we going to listen to?", "我们要听第几首", 121],
  ["The volume is too low.", "音量太小了", 121],
  ["The sound is too loud. Turn it down a little. That's just right.", "声音太大了，调小一点刚刚好", 121],
  ["Mom, the sound is too low.", "妈，声音太小了", 121],
  ["Mommy can hear it clearly.", "妈妈可以听得清楚", 121],
  ["Do you want to listen with earphones?", "你要用耳机听吗？", 121],
  ["Sweetie, this is your favorite song.", "甜心，这是你最喜欢的歌", 121],
  ["Press the play or stop button.", "按下开始或停止键", 121],
  ["Do you want to pause and listen again later?", "你要先停一下，等一下再听吗？", 121],
  ["Do you want to listen again?", "你要再听一次吗？", 121],
  ["Let's listen from the beginning.", "我们从头开始听。", 121],
  ["Hold it like this.", "像这样拿住。", 121],
  ["Put your finger in the hole.", "把手指头放进洞内。", 121],
  ["Hold the outside gently with your thumb.", "用大拇指轻轻地抓住外侧。", 121],
  ["Be careful not to scratch it.", "小心不要刮到。", 121],
  ["Put the disc in the case.", "把光碟放进盒子内。", 121],
  ["You must do your homework after playing games.", "玩完游戏之后一定要做作业。", 121],
  ["Do you want to dance to the music?", "你要跟着音乐跳舞吗？", 121],
  ["Can you play something else?", "你能放其他的吗？", 121],
  ["Can you play that song again?", "你能再放那首歌吗？", 121],
  ["Mommy really likes this song.", "妈咪很喜欢这首歌。", 121],
  ["Please listen carefully.", "请仔细听。", 121],
  ["Focus and listen to the story.", "集中精神听故事。", 121],
  ["You'll hear the story from it.", "你会从中听到故事。", 121],
  ["Look at the words as you listen.", "一边听一边看着这些字。", 121],
  ["Can you play the last few seconds again?", "你能把最后的那几秒再播放一遍吗？", 121],
  ["Okay, then I'll play it.", "好，那么我播放罗。", 121],
  ["As you listen, think about what story this is.", "边听边想想看这是什么故事。", 121],
  ["I want to listen again.", "我想再听一次。", 121],
  ["Can you go back and play the previous part?", "你能回去播放上一节吗？", 121],
  ["Mom, can you pause it?", "妈，你能暂停一下吗？", 121],
  ["That person reads too fast. I don't know where to look.", "那个人读得太快，我不知道该看哪里了", 121],
  ["Turn to this page. This is the middle part.", "翻这一页，这是中间的部分。", 121],
  ["That voice is really funny. Haha!", "那个声音真的很好笑。哈哈！", 121],
  ["This is too hard. I want to listen to something else.", "这太难了。我想听其他的。", 121],
  ["I want you to read this book to me.", "我想要你念这本书给我听。", 121],
  ["Do you want me to help you put on the earphones?", "你想要我帮你戴耳机吗？", 121],
  ["Are you listening to the story well?", "你在好好听故事吗？", 121],
  ["Mommy thinks this part is the most fun too.", "妈咪也觉得这部分最有趣了。", 121],
  ["You missed that part.", "你错过了那个部分罗。", 121],
  ["I want to play some computer games.", "我要玩一些电脑游戏。", 122],
  ["Can't I play a little longer?", "我不可以再多玩一会吗", 122],
  ["Finish your homework before you play.", "先做完功课再玩。", 122],
  ["I'll only play for an hour.", "我只玩一个小时。", 122],
  ["Click the left button of the mouse.", "点一下鼠标的左键。", 122],
  ["You can control it with the arrow keys.", "你可以用方向键来控制。", 122],
  ["Can you turn down the speaker volume?", "你可以把喇叭的音量调小吗？", 122],
  ["Stop playing now.", "现在不要玩了。", 122],
  ["Your eyesight will get worse.", "你的视力会变差。", 122],
  ["When did you start playing?", "你什么时候开始玩的？", 122],
  ["You're banned from playing games.", "你被罚禁止游戏。", 122],
  ["You can't play computer games today.", "你今天不可以玩电脑游戏。", 122],
  ["We should be careful about the radiation from the computer.", "我们应该小心从电脑中发射的电磁波。", 122],
  ["Didn't you promise not to play any games?", "你不是答应不玩任何游戏了吗？", 122],
  ["Let's make a rule. You can only play on weekends.", "我们订个规定，只能周末玩。", 122],
  ["I play better than my friends.", "我玩的比我的朋友还好。", 122],
  ["I have to win this round.", "我必须赢这一局。", 122],
  ["Playing too many games is not good for you.", "玩太多游戏，对你不好。", 122],
  ["Wow, you're really good at puzzles.", "哇，你真的很会拼图。", 122],
  ["Mom, this game isn't fun.", "妈妈，这个游戏不好玩。", 122],
  ["I can't help wanting to play games.", "我忍不住想玩游戏。", 122],
  ["Let's play a board game, cards, or a puzzle.", "我们来玩棋或牌或拼图", 122],
  ["Let's divide into teams.", "我们来分组。", 122],
  ["We're on the same team.", "我们是同一组。", 122],
  ["Let's decide by rolling the dice.", "我们用掷骰子来分", 122],
  ["I'm black, and you're white.", "我是黑棋，你是白棋。", 122],
  ["You must follow the rules.", "你一定要遵守规则。", 122],
  ["Let's pick the punishment.", "我们来选惩罚的方式。", 122],
  ["You have to move one more square.", "你必须再移动一格。", 122],
  ["Look at it and think carefully.", "看着，好好思考。", 122],
  ["Mommy won, so you get the punishment.", "妈妈赢了，你要被处罚。", 122],
  ["Then what's the prize?", "那么奖品是什么？", 122],
  ["Next time, I must win.", "下次，我一定要赢。", 122],
  ["One more time! Yay! I got the point.", "再一次！耶！我拿到积分了。", 122],
  ["You cheated.", "你作弊。", 122],
  ["Don't peek at my cards.", "不要偷看我的牌。", 122],
  ["Let's play another round.", "再来一局", 122],
  ["I won't let you win this time.", "这次我不会让你赢的。", 122],
  ["Don't lose your temper just because you lost.", "不可以因为你输了就发脾气。", 122],
  ["Just try hard to win next time.", "下次你努力赢就好了。", 122],
  ["Hurry up. I can't wait all day.", "快点。我没有办法再等一整天。", 122],
  ["Stop rushing me. I'm thinking.", "不要再催了，我在思考。", 122],
  ["Now it's your turn.", "现在轮到你了。", 122],
  ["Let's put these puzzle pieces together.", "我们把这些拼图拼在一起。", 122],
  ["Start with this piece.", "从这一块图开始。", 122],
  ["This seems to fit here.", "这个好像跟这里很合。", 122],
  ["How do you feel about today?", "你觉得今天如何？", 123],
  ["I feel great.", "我觉得很好。", 123],
  ["I'm so glad you praised me.", "我好高兴你赞美我。", 123],
  ["Wow! That's wonderful!", "哇！太棒了！", 123],
  ["I'm so happy I did well on the test.", "我好高兴我考试考的很好。", 123],
  ["I'm happiest when you hold me.", "当你抱着我，我最开心了。", 123],
  ["Mommy is really happy when you eat a lot of the food I cook.", "当你吃很多我煮的菜时，妈妈真的很开心。", 123],
  ["Seeing you happy makes Mommy happy too.", "看到你开心，妈妈也很开心。", 123],
  ["They say laughter is contagious.", "据说，笑是可以传播给其他人的。", 123],
  ["A smile can make other people feel good.", "笑容可以使其他人心情好。", 123],
  ["If you're happy, you'll make other people happy.", "如果你高兴的话，你就会使其他人高兴", 123],
  ["Sweetie, because of you, I had a great day today!", "宝贝，因为你，我今天过的很棒！", 123],
  ["I can't wait for summer vacation.", "我等不及要放暑假了。", 123],
  ["I can't wait to go on a trip.", "我等不及要去旅行了。", 123],
  ["I can't wait for Saturday to come.", "我等不及礼拜六要开始了。", 123],
  ["I can't wait for the vacation to start.", "我等不及要开始放假了。", 123],
  ["I can't wait for my birthday.", "我等不及要过生日了。", 123],
  ["How many days are left?", "还剩下多少天？", 123],
  ["Grandma is coming soon. I'm so happy.", "奶奶快来了，我好开心。", 123],
  ["I'm so glad summer vacation has started.", "我好高兴暑假开始了。", 123],
  ["Are we there yet? I can't wait.", "我们到了吗？我等不及了。", 123],
  ["I'm really excited about today.", "我对今天真的超兴奋的。", 123],
  ["Waiting is so exciting.", "等待让人好兴奋。", 123],
  ["What gift do you want to get?", "你想收到什么礼物？", 123],
  ["I wonder what gift I'll get.", "我想知道我会收到什么礼物。", 123],
  ["I can't sleep because I'm too excited.", "我因为太兴奋而睡不着觉。", 123],
  ["I'm so sad.", "我好难过。", 124],
  ["I'm so sad that I can't stop crying.", "我难过到眼泪流不停。", 124],
  ["I'm so sad that I keep crying.", "我好难过，所以我一直哭。", 124],
  ["Sorry, Mommy made you sad.", "抱歉，妈妈让你伤心了。", 124],
  ["I'm sad because my friend transferred to another school.", "我难过因为我的朋友转学了。", 124],
  ["You look sad. What happened at school?", "你看起来很伤心。在学校发生了什么事？", 124],
  ["Mommy is sad when you two brothers fight.", "你们两兄弟打架时，妈妈很伤心。", 124],
  ["When my son is sick, Mommy's heart breaks.", "当我儿子生病时，妈妈的心都碎了。", 124],
  ["When my daughter cries, Mommy feels very sad.", "当我女儿哭时，妈妈觉得很难过。", 124],
  ["Don't be sad.", "不要难过。", 124],
  ["Minsu, stop crying.", "民肃，不要哭了。", 124],
  ["I'm sad when you scold me.", "当你责骂我的时候，我很伤心。", 124],
  ["I'm sad when you're angry.", "当你生气时，我很难过。", 124],
  ["This is a sad movie.", "这是一部悲伤的电影。", 124],
  ["I'm really upset.", "我真的很烦。", 125],
  ["My friend has to go now, and I feel sad about it.", "现在我的朋友必须要走，我好不舍。", 125],
  ["Mom, I'm really disappointed in you.", "妈，我真的对你很失望。", 125],
  ["Mom, why do you always favor my little brother? I'm so sad.", "妈，为什么你总是更疼弟弟，我好伤心", 125],
  ["I'm really disappointed.", "我真的很失望。", 125],
  ["I'm disappointed that you forgot to bring my gift.", "你忘记带我的礼物，我好失望。", 125],
  ["Are you disappointed?", "你很失望吗？", 125],
  ["When you're upset, tell your friend.", "当你心烦时，告诉你的朋友。", 125],
  ["You waited all day. You look quite discouraged.", "你等了一整天，看起来相当灰心。", 125],
  ["Tell me if you feel upset because of Mommy.", "如果你因为妈妈感觉到心烦，要告诉我", 125],
  ["Don't be disappointed. You'll do better next time.", "不要失望。下次你一定会做得更好。", 125],
  ["Please don't let me down.", "请不要让我失望。", 125],
  ["Yongso keeps making me angry.", "雍索一直让我生气。", 125],
  ["I'm really angry.", "我真的生气了。", 126],
  ["I'm getting angrier and angrier.", "我越来越生气了。", 126],
  ["I'm so angry that I can't calm down.", "我因为太生气而无法冷静下来。", 126],
  ["Did something happen?", "发生什么事了吗？", 126],
  ["What made you so angry?", "是什么让你那么生气？", 126],
  ["Sweetie, why are you angry?", "宝贝，你为什么生气？", 126],
  ["My friend made me angry.", "我被我的朋友激怒了。", 126],
  ["If you keep doing that, I'll get angry.", "如果你继续那样的话，我会生气的。", 126],
  ["Stop! I'm going to get angry.", "停止！我要生气了。", 126],
  ["Now I'm really angry. Got it?", "现在我真的生气了。知道吗？", 126],
  ["Mom, are you really angry?", "妈，你真的生气了吗？", 126],
  ["Mom, I hope you're not angry now.", "妈，我希望你现在气消了。", 126],
  ["Mom, don't be angry.", "妈，不要生气。", 126],
  ["I get scared when you're angry.", "你生气的时候，我会害怕。", 126],
  ["It's really scary when Mommy is angry.", "当妈妈生气时，真的很恐怖。", 126],
  ["I'm angry because he doesn't understand me.", "因为他听不懂我的话，所以我很生气。", 126],
  ["You need to manage your emotions.", "你需要管理你的情绪。", 126],
  ["Calm down.", "镇定下来。", 126],
  ["You get angry easily.", "你很容易生气。", 126],
  ["Why do you get angry so easily?", "你为什么很容易被激怒？", 126],
  ["Don't lose your temper like that.", "不要像那样发脾气。", 126],
  ["Even if you're angry, you can't act like that.", "就算生气，你也不能做出那样的举动。", 126],
  ["You must not throw things when you're angry.", "当你生气时，也不可以丢东西。", 126],
  ["Getting angry doesn't solve any problems.", "生气并不能解决任何问题。", 126],
  ["If you get angry, it's hard to get over the anger.", "万一生气的话，就很难从怒气当中解脱", 126],
  ["You look fierce when you're angry.", "当你生气时，看起来很凶。", 126],
  ["Why are you angry at me?", "你为什么对我生气？", 126],
  ["You scared me.", "你吓到我了。", 126],
  ["Boo! (suddenly appearing and shouting) Oh my!", "哇！（突然出现大声吓人）天呀！", 127],
  ["Ta-da! Surprise!", "哒哒～惊喜来了！", 127],
  ["Were you surprised?", "你被吓到了？", 127],
  ["You don't need to be scared.", "你不需要害怕。", 127],
  ["Dad, you scared me.", "爸，你吓到我了。", 127],
  ["Daddy suddenly came out, and I got scared.", "爸爸突然出来，我被吓到了。", 127],
  ["I was so surprised that I almost fainted.", "我惊吓到差点昏倒。", 127],
  ["Mom, why weren't you surprised?", "妈，为什么你没有被吓到？", 127],
  ["I'm surprised that you said something like that.", "我对你说出那样的话感到吃惊。", 127],
  ["I'm so scared.", "我好害怕。", 128],
  ["I'm afraid of the dark.", "我很怕黑。", 128],
  ["I'm afraid to go alone.", "我害怕一个人去。", 128],
  ["I'm afraid of being alone.", "我害怕一个人。", 128],
  ["I'm afraid to sleep alone.", "我害怕一个人睡。", 128],
  ["I'm afraid of getting shots.", "我害怕打针。", 128],
  ["I'm afraid of going to the dentist.", "我害怕去看牙医。", 128],
  ["I'm shaking with fear.", "我怕得直发抖。", 128],
  ["I got goosebumps.", "我起鸡皮疙瘩了。", 128],
  ["It's creepy.", "令人毛骨悚然。", 128],
  ["I'm trembling.", "我在发抖。", 128],
  ["Sweetie, don't be scared.", "宝贝，不用害怕。", 128],
  ["Are you scared?", "你害怕吗？", 128],
  ["I'm not scared at all.", "我一点也不害怕。", 128],
  ["Son, you're very brave.", "儿子，你很勇敢。", 128],
  ["What are you afraid of?", "你在害怕什么？", 128],
  ["Ghosts and monsters are scary.", "幽灵和怪物都很可怕。", 128],
  ["There are no ghosts in the world.", "世界上没有幽灵。", 128],
  ["There's no such thing as ghosts or monsters.", "没有幽灵和怪物这种东西。", 128],
  ["Hold me, and I won't be scared.", "抱住我，我就不会害怕了。", 128],
  ["Be brave!", "拿出勇气！", 128],
  ["Be strong!", "要坚强！", 128],
  ["Your family is behind you.", "家人都在后面支持你。", 128],
  ["Mom and Dad will be by your side.", "爸爸妈妈都会在你身旁。", 128],
  ["Mom and Dad will protect you.", "爸爸妈妈会保护你的。", 128],
  ["I'm worried it will rain.", "我担心会下雨。", 129],
  ["I'm worried I'll make a mistake.", "我担心会犯错。", 129],
  ["I'm worried Mommy won't get better soon.", "我担心妈妈不会很快好起来。", 129],
  ["I'm worried I'll do badly on the test.", "我担心开始会考砸。", 129],
  ["I'm worried Minhee won't talk to me anymore.", "我担心敏希不再跟我说话。", 129],
  ["Don't worry too much.", "不要担心太多。", 129],
  ["You don't need to worry.", "你不需要担心。", 129],
  ["I should have studied hard.", "我当时应该用功读书的。", 129],
  ["I should have listened to Mommy.", "我当时应该听妈妈的话的。", 129],
  ["I shouldn't have bought this toy.", "我当时不应该买这个玩具的。", 129],
  ["Mom, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.", "妈，我很抱歉没有听你的话。", 129],
  ["It's no use regretting it now.", "现在后悔也没用了。", 129],
  ["Study hard now, or you'll regret it later.", "现在要用功读书，不然你以后会后悔的", 129],
  ["I'm tired.", "我累了。", 130],
  ["I'm so tired. I really want to rest.", "我好累喔，好想休息。", 130],
  ["I feel like I'm going to faint.", "我好像要昏倒了。", 130],
  ["I feel stressed.", "我感觉到有压力。", 130],
  ["Don't put pressure on me.", "不要给我压力。", 130],
  ["This homework really stresses me out.", "这个作业真的让我好有压力。", 130],
  ["Don't feel stressed.", "不要觉得有压力。", 130],
  ["Let's do something to relieve the stress.", "我们做些什么来解除压力。", 130],
  ["We should relieve stress in time.", "我们应该及时纾解压力。", 130],
  ["Suhong is very nice.", "苏洪人很好。", 131],
  ["Suji likes to control everything.", "苏吉喜欢控制一切。", 131],
  ["Suhong is very kind.", "苏洪很亲切。", 131],
  ["Suhong is nice to everyone.", "苏洪对每个人都很好。", 131],
  ["Suhong is very polite.", "苏洪很有礼貌。", 131],
  ["Suhong is very considerate of others.", "苏洪很为他人着想。", 131],
  ["Suhong is very understanding.", "苏洪很能理解他人。", 131],
  ["Suhong is very positive.", "苏洪很正面。", 131],
  ["Suhong is very friendly.", "苏洪很友善。", 131],
  ["Suhong gets along well with his friends.", "苏洪跟朋友们相处得很好。", 131],
  ["Suhong is very honest.", "苏洪很诚实。", 131],
  ["Suhong is very responsible.", "苏洪很有责任感。", 131],
  ["Suji acts like she knows everything.", "苏吉表现得好像她什么都知道。", 131],
  ["Suji is just showing off.", "苏吉只是在炫耀。", 131],
  ["Suji is always bragging.", "苏吉总是在吹牛。", 131],
  ["Suji likes to be the center of attention.", "苏吉喜欢引人注目。", 131],
  ["Suji is very arrogant.", "苏吉很自大。", 131],
  ["My older brother always bosses people around.", "我哥哥一直都是主导别人的。", 131],
  ["Suji is very selfish.", "苏吉非常自私。", 131],
  ["Suji doesn't know how to think of others.", "苏吉不知道要替他人着想。", 131],
  ["Suji only thinks about herself.", "苏吉只想到自己。", 131],
  ["Suji is picky about everything.", "苏吉对每件事都很挑剔。", 131],
  ["Suji is very greedy.", "苏吉很贪心。", 131],
  ["Suji is very rude.", "苏吉很没礼貌。", 131],
  ["Suji uses bad words.", "苏吉会说脏话。", 131],
  ["Suji bullies other people.", "苏吉会欺负其他人。", 131],
  ["Suji blames others for her mistakes.", "苏吉把自己的错推给别人。", 131],
  ["Suji only copies others.", "苏吉只会模仿别人。", 131],
  ["My little brother gets shy very easily!", "我的弟弟很容易害羞！", 132],
  ["My little brother is a little introverted!", "我弟弟有一点内向！", 132],
  ["My little brother is very timid.", "我弟弟很胆小。", 132],
  ["My little brother is very quiet.", "我弟弟很沉默寡言。", 132],
  ["My little sister is a little quiet.", "我妹妹有点安静。", 132],
  ["My little sister is gentle and quiet.", "我妹妹很温和安静。", 132],
  ["My little sister is a little slow.", "我妹妹有点迟钝。", 132],
  ["My little sister doesn't like attention.", "我妹妹不喜欢引人注目。", 132],
  ["That's so embarrassing.", "真叫人难为情。", 132],
  ["Be confident.", "有自信点。", 132],
  ["Don't hide behind me.", "不要躲在我后面。", 132],
  ["Don't whisper.", "不要窃窃私语。", 132],
  ["Speak louder.", "说大声点。", 132],
  ["You have to say clearly what you want.", "你必须把你想要的东西清楚的说出来。", 132],
  ["You should greet the adults properly.", "你应该好好地跟大人们打招呼。", 132],
  ["My older brother is very lively.", "我哥哥很活泼。", 132],
  ["My older brother is very sociable.", "我哥哥很擅长交际。", 132],
  ["My older brother is an outgoing person.", "我哥哥是很外向的人。", 132],
  ["My older brother is very active about everything.", "我哥哥对每件事都很积极。", 132],
  ["My older brother is confident in everything he does.", "我哥哥做每件事都很有自信。", 132],
  ["Minki is a very easygoing person.", "敏基是一个很随和的人。", 132],
  ["I want to be as lively as my sister.", "我想像姐姐一样活泼。", 132],
  ["My sister is not afraid to speak her mind at all.", "我姐姐一点也不害怕说出自己的想法。", 132],
  ["Sumin is very popular among her friends.", "苏敏在朋友们中很受欢迎。", 132],
  ["Minsu is very talkative.", "民肃很健谈。", 132],
  ["Minsu is a person who expresses himself well.", "民肃是个会表达的人。", 132],
  ["Minki is very careful.", "敏基很谨慎。", 132],
  ["Minki is very calm.", "敏基很镇定。", 132],
  ["Minki is very patient.", "敏基很有耐心。", 132],
  ["Minki does everything slowly.", "敏基做什么事都很慢。", 132],
  ["Minsu has a quick temper.", "民肃性格很急躁。", 132],
  ["Minsu gets angry easily.", "民肃很容易生气。", 132],
  ["Minsu is a little sensitive.", "民肃有些敏感。", 132],
  ["Minsu easily loses focus.", "民肃很容易注意力不集中。", 132],
  ["Osang is very stubborn.", "伍尚很顽固。", 132],
  ["Osang is as stubborn as a mule.", "伍尚固执得跟驴一样。", 132],
  ["Osang's way of thinking is not flexible.", "伍尚的思考模式没有变通性。", 132],
  ["If things don't go Osang's way, he loses control.", "如果事情没有照着伍尚的意思，他就会失去控制。", 132],
  ["Osang wants everything to go his way.", "伍尚希望事情都要顺着自己的心意。", 132],
  ["Osang always follows the rules.", "伍尚总是遵守规定。", 132],
  ["Minki is easily led by others.", "敏基很容易被他人主导。", 132],
  ["Osang is crazy about some things.", "伍尚对某些事情超级着迷。", 132],
  ["Don't be so disobedient.", "不要那么不听话。", 132],
  ["Don't be so stubborn.", "不要太倔强。", 132],
  ["Who are you like to be so stubborn?", "你到底是像谁才会这么倔强？", 132],
  ["Minki is not very active about anything.", "敏基对每件事都不是很积极。", 132],
  ["Minki is a little indecisive.", "敏基有点优柔寡断。", 132],
  ["Minki can't make decisions by himself.", "敏基无法自己做决定。", 132],
  ["Minki is very weak-willed.", "敏基的意志很不坚定。", 132],
  ["Active, positive, lively, ambitious.", "活跃的，积极的，活泼的进取的", 133],
  ["Arrogant, conceited, proud.", "傲慢的，自大的，自负的", 133],
  ["Irritable, bad-tempered, dull, brave.", "易怒的，恶劣的迟钝的勇敢的", 133],
  ["Bossy.", "爱指挥他人的", 133],
  ["Cruel, vicious.", "残酷的，恶毒的", 133],
  ["Calm, cool.", "镇定的，冷静的", 133],
  ["Careless, not careful.", "草率的，不细心的", 133],
  ["Smart, clever, talented, cold-hearted.", "聪明的，伶俐的，有才能的冷酷的", 133],
  ["Competitive, conservative.", "竞争欲强烈的保守的", 133],
  ["Thoughtful, caring.", "深思熟虑的，关怀的", 133],
  ["Courageous.", "有勇气的", 133],
  ["Creative, original.", "创造性的，有创意的", 133],
  ["Critical, hard to please, cruel.", "批判的，刁难的残忍的", 133],
  ["Cunning.", "狡猾的", 133],
  ["Hardworking, diligent, devoted.", "勤劳的，勤奋的，尽心的", 133],
  ["Dishonest.", "不诚实的", 133],
  ["Disorganized.", "没有规划的", 133],
  ["Easygoing, lazy, laid-back.", "随和的，懒的，悠闲的", 133],
  ["Dumb, foolish.", "笨的，跟傻瓜一样的", 133],
  ["Sincere, frank.", "真诚的，坦白的", 133],
  ["Funny, comical, strange.", "好笑的，滑稽的，奇异的", 133],
  ["Generous, forgiving, open-handed.", "宽大的，宽厚的，慷慨的", 133],
  ["Gentle, meek.", "温和的，温顺的", 133],
  ["Refined, mild.", "文雅的，温和的", 133],
  ["Greedy, ambitious, hardworking.", "贪心的，欲望很多的勤劳的", 133],
  ["Honest, upright, simple.", "正直的，诚实的，单纯的", 133],
  ["Hasty, hot-tempered.", "性急的，易怒的", 133],
  ["Humane, kind, humorous.", "有人情味的，仁慈的幽默的", 133],
  ["Impatient.", "不耐烦的", 133],
  ["Impolite, rude, reckless.", "无礼的，粗鲁的鲁莽的", 133],
  ["Jealous, envious.", "忌妒的，猜忌的", 133],
  ["Kind, amiable.", "亲切的，和蔼的", 133],
  ["Lazy, idle.", "懒惰的，慵懒的", 133],
  ["Mean, stingy, merciful.", "卑鄙的，吝啬的慈悲的", 133],
  ["Modest, prudent, decent.", "谦虚的，审慎的，端庄的", 133],
  ["Moody.", "情绪化的", 133],
  ["Naughty, mischievous.", "无礼的，顽皮的，淘气的", 133],
  ["Sloppy, careless.", "随便的，粗心的", 133],
  ["Notorious.", "恶名昭彰的", 133],
  ["Outgoing, sociable.", "外向的，善交际的", 133],
  ["Respectful, courteous, polite.", "恭敬的，客气的，有礼貌的", 133],
  ["Practical, steady, progressive, careful.", "实际的，踏实的进步的慎重的", 133],
  ["Punctual.", "遵守时间的", 133],
  ["Trustworthy.", "可信赖的", 133],
  ["Quiet, reserved.", "寡言的，含蓄的", 133],
  ["Right, accurate, fair.", "正确的，准确的，公正的", 133],
  ["Rude, vulgar.", "无礼的，低俗的", 133],
  ["Heartless, cruel, selfish.", "无情的，残忍的自私的", 133],
  ["Sensible, reasonable, shy.", "明智的，懂情理的羞怯的", 133],
  ["Silly, foolish, simple.", "愚蠢的，糊涂的单纯的", 133],
  ["Sincere.", "真诚的", 133],
  ["Sociable.", "善交际的", 133],
  ["Stingy (especially with money), strict.", "（特别是指钱）小气的、严格的", 133],
  ["Stubborn, obstinate, headstrong.", "顽固的，固执的，倔强的", 133],
  ["Stupid, dumb.", "愚蠢的，笨的", 133],
  ["Sweet.", "逗人喜爱的", 133],
  ["Sympathetic.", "富有同情心的", 133],
  ["Capable, talkative.", "有能力的健谈的", 133],
  ["Considerate, empathetic.", "深思熟虑的，有同理心的", 133],
  ["Thoughtless, inconsiderate.", "欠考虑的，不顾他人的", 133],
  ["Timid, cowardly.", "胆小的，没勇气的", 133],
  ["Ungrateful.", "不知感恩的，忘恩负义的", 133],
  ["Unkind, unfriendly, passionate.", "刻薄的，不亲切的热情的", 133],
  ["Sympathetic, enthusiastic.", "有同情心的，热心的", 133],
  ["Wise, intelligent.", "贤明的，有智慧的", 133],
  ["What's your favorite food?", "你最喜欢的食物是什么？", 134],
  ["What's your least favorite food?", "你最不喜欢的食物是什么？", 134],
  ["My favorite is Korean barbecue.", "我最喜欢韩式烤肉。", 134],
  ["My favorite is black bean noodles.", "我最喜欢炸酱面。", 134],
  ["I like Chinese food.", "我喜欢中华料理。", 134],
  ["Mom, everything you cook is delicious.", "妈，你煮的菜都很好吃。", 134],
  ["I don't really like Japanese food.", "我不太喜欢日本料理。", 134],
  ["I don't really like curry rice.", "我不太喜欢咖喱饭。", 134],
  ["I don't want to eat vegetables.", "我不想吃蔬菜。", 134],
  ["I hate mushrooms.", "我讨厌蘑菇。", 134],
  ["I've never eaten duck.", "我从没吃过鸭肉。", 134],
  ["I can't eat curry because it's too spicy.", "我没办法吃咖喱，因为它太辣了。", 134],
  ["I can't eat spicy food very well yet.", "我还不太能吃辣的食物。", 134],
  ["Watching you eat makes Mommy feel happy.", "看你吃，妈咪就觉得很幸福。", 134],
  ["I'm happy because you eat well.", "我很开心因为你能吃得很好。", 134],
  ["Will you order pizza for me?", "你会帮我订披萨吗？", 134],
  ["Mom, I want to eat Japanese pork cutlet.", "妈，我想吃日式炸猪排。", 134],
  ["Let's eat out.", "我们去外面吃。", 134],
  ["It's delicious.", "很好吃。", 134],
  ["It's so sweet.", "好甜。", 134],
  ["It's just to my taste.", "正和我的胃口。", 134],
  ["I want to wear the red dress.", "我想穿红色洋装。", 135],
  ["I really like dresses.", "我很喜欢洋装。", 135],
  ["This shirt fits well.", "这件恤衫很合身。", 135],
  ["This shirt is really beautiful.", "这件衬衫真的很美。", 135],
  ["This skirt and shirt really go well together.", "这件裙子和衬衫真的很搭。", 135],
  ["Wow! I like your hat!", "哇！我喜欢你的帽子！", 135],
  ["This really suits you.", "这真的很适合你。", 135],
  ["The color of this sweater suits you.", "这件毛衣的颜色很适合你。", 135],
  ["I like striped clothes.", "我喜欢有条纹的衣服。", 135],
  ["I want to wear lace socks.", "我要穿有蕾丝的袜子。", 135],
  ["I like skirts more than pants.", "比起裤子，我更喜欢裙子。", 135],
  ["My friends say this outfit looks nice.", "我的朋友们说这件衣服很好看。", 135],
  ["Princess dresses are very popular.", "公主洋装很受欢迎。", 135],
  ["Mom, can you buy me a princess dress?", "妈，你能买件公主洋装给我吗？", 135],
  ["Buy me a shirt with Winnie the Pooh on it.", "买件有小熊维尼的衬衫给我。", 135],
  ["Do you have to wear that every day?", "你每天都要穿那件吗？", 135],
  ["Didn't you wear that yesterday?", "你昨天不是穿了那件吗？", 135],
  ["You really like those clothes, right?", "你真的很喜欢那些衣服，对吧？", 135],
  ["I don't want to take this off.", "我不要把这件脱下来。", 135],
  ["This is my favorite.", "我最喜欢这件了。", 135],
  ["I don't like wearing skirts.", "我不喜欢穿裙子。", 135],
  ["I hate these pants. They're uncomfortable.", "我讨厌这条裤子。他穿起来不舒服。", 135],
  ["Who is your best friend in class?", "在班上，谁是你最好的朋友？", 136],
  ["Gina is my best friend.", "吉娜是我最好的朋友。", 136],
  ["I want to be friends with Minso.", "我想和悯所成为朋友。", 136],
  ["I like my deskmate.", "我喜欢我的同桌伙伴。", 136],
  ["Tell me about your best friend.", "跟我谈谈你最好的朋友。", 136],
  ["I like her because she's pretty and kind.", "我喜欢她，因为她漂亮又善良。", 136],
  ["I like him because he's kind and handsome.", "因为他很亲切又帅，所以我喜欢他。", 136],
  ["When I grow up, I want to marry Gina.", "我长大后，想跟吉娜结婚。", 136],
  ["We're perfect for each other.", "我们非常适合彼此。", 136],
  ["Songjin understands my feelings well.", "宋锦很了解我的感受。", 136],
  ["I'm proud of my friend.", "我以我的朋友为荣。", 136],
  ["I've liked her since the first time we met.", "从第一次见面开始，我就很喜欢她。", 136],
  ["I want to write as well as my friend.", "我想跟我朋友一样很会写字。", 136],
  ["Can I invite her to our house?", "我可以邀请她到我们家吗？", 136],
  ["Is your teacher nice to you?", "你的老师对你好吗？", 136],
  ["Why do you like this teacher?", "你为什么喜欢这位老师？", 136],
  ["Who is your role model?", "谁是你的学习对象？", 136],
  ["I respect Marie Curie.", "我尊敬居里夫人。", 136],
  ["I want to become a scientist like Marie Curie.", "我想跟居里夫人一样成为科学家。", 136],
  ["My favorite singer is...", "我喜欢的歌手是。", 136],
  ["His songs and dancing are cool.", "的歌舞都很酷。", 136],
  ["I want to sing as well as that singer.", "我想像那位歌手一样很会唱歌。", 136],
  ["I don't want to play with Suji.", "我不想跟苏吉玩。", 136],
  ["I don't like that English teacher because she's scary.", "我不喜欢那位英语老师，因为她很可怕", 136],
  ["I don't like that teacher because he's too strict.", "我不喜欢那位老师，因为他太严厉了。", 136],
  ["I hate it when anyone nags me.", "我讨厌任何人对我唠叨。", 136],
  ["I don't like that girl over there. She's mean to me.", "我不喜欢在那边的那个女孩。她对我很不好。", 136],
  ["I don't feel like eating.", "我没心情吃饭。", 137],
  ["Why should I bother doing that?", "我为什么要费心去做那件事？", 137],
  ["That's too boring. I don't want to do it.", "那个太无趣了，我不想做。", 137],
  ["Mom, can you do it for me?", "妈，你能帮我做吗？", 137],
  ["Can't you have Geonmin do it for me?", "你不能让健民代替我去做吗？", 137],
  ["I don't want to brush my teeth.", "我不想刷牙。", 137],
  ["Why do I have to brush my teeth?", "我为什么一定要刷牙？", 137],
  ["Don't tell me to do this and that.", "不要叫我做这做那的。", 137],
  ["I don't want to go.", "我不想去。", 137],
  ["Can I skip my homework?", "我可以不做作业吗？", 137],
  ["Do I have to do what I don't want to do?", "我可以做我不想做的吗？", 137],
  ["Do I have to do it even if I don't want to?", "即使我不想做，也一定要做吗？", 137],
  ["I'll do it later.", "我等一下再做。", 137],
  ["Don't just say &quot;no.&quot;", "不要只是说“不”。", 137],
  ["Even if you don't want to, you have to do it.", "即使你不想做，你也一定要做。", 137],
  ["If you hate it, you don't have to do it.", "如果你讨厌的话，你不一定要做。", 137],
  ["I hope you won't regret it.", "我希望你不会因此而后悔。", 137],
  ["If you don't do it now, you'll be in a mess later.", "如果你现在不做这件事的话，你以后会手忙脚乱。", 137],
  ["He's handsome.", "他很帅。", 138],
  ["He's a good-looking man.", "他是美男子。", 138],
  ["He looks like a noble prince.", "他长得很象贵公子。", 138],
  ["He's so cute.", "他好可爱。", 138],
  ["She's beautiful.", "她很美。", 138],
  ["My son is more handsome than him.", "我的儿子比他帅。", 138],
  ["I think my daughter is more beautiful than her.", "我觉得我女儿比她更美。", 138],
  ["My daughter is so pretty! Who do you look like?", "我女儿好漂亮！你长得像谁？", 138],
  ["Mom, I look like you.", "妈，我长得像你。", 138],
  ["He's not very handsome.", "他长得不是很帅。", 138],
  ["She's not very pretty.", "她长得不是很漂亮。", 138],
  ["My mom has curves.", "我妈有曲线。", 138],
  ["I have black eyes.", "我有黑眼睛。", 138],
  ["I have black hair.", "我有黑头发。", 138],
  ["He has double eyelids.", "他有双眼皮。", 138],
  ["Her nose is straight.", "她的鼻子很挺。", 138],
  ["She has a flat nose.", "她有个塌鼻子。", 138],
  ["Her nose is a little flat.", "她的鼻子有点塌。", 138],
  ["His nose is big.", "他的鼻子很大。", 138],
  ["Her face is long.", "她的脸很长。", 138],
  ["Her face is round.", "她的脸很圆。", 138],
  ["Her head is small.", "她的头很小。", 138],
  ["He has a big head.", "他有个大头。", 138],
  ["He has dark eyebrows.", "他有深色的眉毛。", 138],
  ["He has dimples.", "他有酒窝。", 138],
  ["Her face is pale.", "她的脸很白。", 138],
  ["Her skin is fair.", "她的皮肤很白。", 138],
  ["Her skin is dark.", "她的皮肤很黑。", 138],
  ["Her skin is soft.", "她的皮肤很嫩。", 138],
  ["Her skin is not good.", "她的皮肤不好。", 138],
  ["He has a protruding forehead.", "他有凸出的额头。", 138],
  ["He has a long chin.", "他有个长下巴。", 138],
  ["His ears are very long.", "他的耳朵非常长。", 138],
  ["He has pimples.", "他有青春痘。", 138],
  ["He has freckles.", "他有雀斑。", 138],
  ["She has a mole next to her mouth.", "她的嘴巴旁边有一颗痣。", 138],
  ["Her look is very stylish.", "她的外表很有型。", 138],
  ["She looks like a nice person.", "她看起来人很好。", 138],
  ["She has an attractive smile.", "她有吸引人的微笑。", 138],
  ["She looks grumpy and unfriendly.", "她看起来脸很臭，也不友善。", 138],
  ["My mom is slim.", "我妈很苗条。", 139],
  ["My mom has a good figure.", "我妈的身材很好。", 139],
  ["My mom is fat.", "我妈很胖。", 139],
  ["My mom is a little plump.", "我妈有点丰满。", 139],
  ["My dad is a muscular man.", "我爸是肌肉男。", 139],
  ["My dad has a big belly.", "我爸的肚子很大。", 139],
  ["My dad is too skinny.", "我爸太瘦了。", 139],
  ["He is 130 centimeters tall.", "他有130公分高。", 139],
  ["He is more than 140 centimeters tall.", "他的身高超过140公分。", 139],
  ["She is not even 120 centimeters tall.", "她的身高还不到120公分。", 139],
  ["Mommy also grew taller later.", "妈妈也是后来才长高的。", 139],
  ["She's short and thin.", "她又矮又瘦。", 139],
  ["Let's see how tall you are.", "我们来看看你有多高。", 139],
  ["You've grown a lot in a short time.", "你在秀短的时间内长高很多。", 139],
  ["Wow... you've grown so much!", "哇……你已经长了好多！", 139],
  ["You've grown one centimeter taller.", "你长高了1公分。", 139],
  ["I want to be taller.", "我想再高一点。", 139],
  ["Who is the tallest in your class?", "在你的班上，谁最高？", 139],
  ["Minsu is the tallest in our class.", "民肃是我们班上最高的。", 139],
  ["I want to grow as tall as Dad.", "我想长得跟爸一样高。", 139],
  ["I wish I were a little taller.", "我希望我再高一点就好了。", 139],
  ["I envy tall people.", "我忌妒高的人。", 139],
  ["Your height is just right.", "你的身高刚刚好。", 139],
  ["If you eat well, you'll grow faster.", "如果你好好吃饭的话，你会长得更快。", 139],
  ["You should drink more milk so you'll grow taller.", "你要多喝牛奶，才能长得更高。", 139],
  ["Go to bed early so you'll grow taller.", "你早点睡觉，才能长得更高。", 139],
  ["Some people grow more slowly.", "也用些人长得比较慢。", 139],
  ["I'm fat.", "我很胖。", 139],
  ["My weight is 20 kilograms.", "我的体重是20公斤。", 139],
  ["Let's weigh you.", "我们来量一下你的体重。", 139],
  ["Stand on the scale.", "站到体重机上。", 139],
  ["Being too fat is bad for your health.", "过胖对健康是有害的。", 139],
  ["It looks like you've gained weight.", "看起来你好像增重了。", 139],
  ["You look good because you're slim.", "因为你很苗条，看起来不错。", 139],
  ["You look nice even with a little weight.", "你胖得很好看。", 139],
  ["I like to stay fit and healthy.", "我喜欢保持健康的体能。", 139],
  ["I want to lose weight.", "我想减肥。", 139],
  ["You're not fat at all.", "你一点都不胖。", 139],
  ["You should lose weight through exercise.", "你应该透过运动来减轻体重。", 139],
  ["You need to exercise to lose weight.", "你需要运动来减肥。", 139],
  ["You should lose weight.", "你应该减肥。", 139],
  ["From now on, try to eat a little less.", "现在开始，试着少吃一点。", 139],
  ["Don't eat too many snacks now.", "现在不要吃太多点心。", 139],
  ["You should gain some weight.", "你应该增加一些体重。", 139],
  ["You don't need to lose weight.", "你不需要减肥。", 139],
  ["Losing weight by starving yourself is very bad.", "透过挨饿来减肥很不好。", 139],
  ["I gain weight even when I drink water.", "我喝水也会变胖。", 139],
  ["My friends all call me fatty.", "我的朋友们都叫我胖子。", 139],
  ["Making fun of others' looks is not good.", "取笑别人的外表是不好的。", 139],
  ["What's inside is more important than looks.", "内在比外表更重要。", 139],
  ["I have straight hair.", "我是直发。", 140],
  ["I have a lot of hair.", "我有很多头发。", 140],
  ["I have thin hair.", "我的头发很少。", 140],
  ["My hair is coarse.", "我的头发很硬。", 140],
  ["My hair is as smooth as silk.", "我的头发像丝绸般的滑顺。", 140],
  ["I got my hair permed.", "我把头发烫卷了。", 140],
  ["I have short hair.", "我是短发。", 140],
  ["I got my hair cut short.", "我把头发剪短了。", 140],
  ["I like my hair long and straight.", "我喜欢我的头发又长又直。", 140],
  ["I like to keep my hair short.", "我喜欢留短头发。", 140],
  ["My brother has a crew cut.", "我哥哥是平头。", 140],
  ["My dad has a lot of gray hair.", "我爸爸有很多白头发。", 140],
  ["My grandpa is bald.", "我爷爷是光头。", 140],
  ["Dad, can I pull out your gray hair for you?", "爸，我帮你把白头发拔起来，好吗？", 140],
  ["I want to be taller.", "我想要更高。", 141],
  ["I wish my skin were whiter.", "我希望我的皮肤可以更白。", 141],
  ["I wish my hair were longer.", "我希望我的头发可以更长。", 141],
  ["I want to become more beautiful.", "我想变得更美。", 141],
  ["I wish my eyes were bigger.", "我希望我的眼睛可以更大。", 141],
  ["Mom, am I ugly?", "妈，我很丑吗？", 141],
  ["You're already beautiful enough.", "你已经够美了。", 141],
  ["You're cute just the way you are.", "你这样就很可爱了。", 141],
  ["I envy my pretty friends.", "我忌妒长得漂亮的朋友。", 141],
  ["You shouldn't judge a person only by looks.", "不可以只透过外表来评判一个人。", 141],
  ["I seem to have inherited my parents' flaws.", "我好像遗传了爸妈的缺点。", 141],
  ["You have your own charm.", "你有你自己的魅力。", 141],
  ["I want to wear pretty clothes.", "我想穿美丽的衣服。", 141],
  ["Clothes just need to be clean.", "衣服只要干净就可以了。", 141],
  ["Happy Mother's Day!", "母亲节快乐！", 142],
  ["When is Mother's Day?", "母亲节是什么时候？", 142],
  ["It's the second Sunday in May.", "那是五月的第二个星期日。", 142],
  ["Mom, this is the gift I prepared for you.", "妈，这是我为您准备的礼物。", 142],
  ["Mom, I wrote this card for you.", "妈，我写了这张卡片给您。", 142],
  ["Memorial Day is the last Sunday in May.", "阵亡将士纪念日是五月的最后一个星期天。", 142],
  ["The start of summer vacation is usually close to Memorial Day.", "暑假开始的日子通常跟阵亡将士纪念日很近。", 142],
  ["On this day, Americans thank the people who died for their country.", "美国人在这一天对为国捐躯的人们表达感谢。", 142],
  ["This holiday marks the beginning of summer.", "这节日意味着夏天的开始。", 142],
  ["Hello, Minsu!", "民肃，你好！", 143],
  ["Hi!", "哈啰！", 143],
  ["How are you?", "你好吗？", 143],
  ["How is everything going?", "一切顺利吗？", 143],
  ["Gina, nice to meet you.", "吉娜，很高兴认识你。", 143],
  ["Long time no see!", "好久不见！", 143],
  ["Nice to see you again.", "很高兴再次见到你。", 143],
  ["How are your parents?", "你的父母好吗？", 143],
  ["How are your parents doing?", "你的父母近况如何？", 143],
  ["Nice to meet you.", "很高兴见到你。", 143],
  ["How do you do?", "你好吗？", 143],
  ["I've heard a lot about you.", "我听说了很多有关你的事情。", 143],
  ["Glad to see you here.", "很高兴在这里见到你。", 143],
  ["What brings you here?", "是什么风把你吹来的？", 143],
  ["I didn't expect to run into you here.", "我没想到会在这里遇到你。", 143],
  ["Let's shake hands.", "我们来握手。", 143],
  ["It's been a while since we last met.", "从上次见面已经有一段时间了。", 143],
  ["I missed you.", "我很想你。", 143],
  ["Why haven't you kept in touch?", "为什么你没有保持联络？", 143],
  ["See you next time.", "下次见。", 144],
  ["See you later.", "晚点见。", 144],
  ["Good night. See you tomorrow morning.", "晚安。明天早上见。", 144],
  ["Bye. See you then.", "拜。到时见。", 144],
  ["See you on Monday.", "周一见。", 144],
  ["Take care.", "保重。", 144],
  ["Have a nice weekend.", "周末愉快。", 144],
  ["See you next week.", "下周见。", 144],
  ["Have a nice day.", "祝你有愉快的一天。", 144],
  ["I'll miss you.", "我会想念你的。", 144],
  ["Say hello to your mom for me.", "帮我跟你妈妈问好。", 144],
  ["Let's keep in touch.", "我们保持联络。", 144],
  ["Send me a text when you get home.", "当你到家后，传给简讯给我。", 144],
  ["Call me when you get home.", "你到家后，打电话给我。", 144],
  ["Write to me.", "写给我。", 144],
  ["I don't want to say goodbye.", "我不想说再见。", 144],
  ["I'm glad to have you with me.", "我很开心有你的陪伴。", 144],
  ["I won't forget you.", "我不会忘记你。", 144],
  ["Thank you very much.", "非常谢谢你。", 145],
  ["I really appreciate that.", "我真的很感谢那件事。", 145],
  ["Thanks for your compliment.", "谢谢你的称赞。", 145],
  ["Thanks. I'll repay you.", "谢谢。我会回报你的。", 145],
  ["It's okay.", "没关系。", 145],
  ["It's nothing.", "这没什么。", 145],
  ["You're welcome.", "不客气。", 145],
  ["Thank you for helping me.", "谢谢你帮了我。", 145],
  ["Mom, thank you for everything.", "妈，谢谢你的一切。", 145],
  ["Thank you for everything you've done for me.", "谢谢你为我做的一切。", 145],
  ["I'm the one who should say thank you.", "我才是要说谢谢的人。", 145],
  ["I don't know how to thank you.", "我不知道该怎么谢谢你。", 145],
  ["Here's a small gift.", "这里有个小礼物。", 145],
  ["I want to express my thanks.", "我想表达我的感谢之情。", 145],
  ["This is a thank-you letter.", "这是感谢信。", 145],
  ["This gift is wonderful.", "这礼物太棒了。", 145],
  ["Say thank you to your little brother.", "跟你弟弟说谢谢。", 145],
  ["You should learn to say thank you.", "你应该学习说谢谢。", 145],
  ["Let me introduce myself.", "我来自我介绍。", 146],
  ["My name is Gina.", "我的名字是吉娜。", 146],
  ["Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Minsu.", "很高兴认识你。我是李民肃。", 146],
  ["Nice to meet you. I'm...", "很高兴认识你。我是。", 146],
  ["How many people are in your family?", "你家里有几个人？", 146],
  ["I go to Taipei Elementary School.", "我在台北国小读书。", 146],
  ["What grade are you in?", "你几年级了？", 146],
  ["I'm in first grade.", "我是一年级。", 146],
  ["How old are you?", "你几岁了？", 146],
  ["I'm eight years old.", "我八岁了。", 146],
  ["What's your hobby?", "你的兴趣是什么？", 146],
  ["I like playing the piano.", "我喜欢弹钢琴。", 146],
  ["Where were you born?", "你在哪里出生？", 146],
  ["I was born in Kaohsiung.", "我在高雄出生。", 146],
  ["Which country are you from?", "你从哪个国家来？", 146],
  ["I'm from China.", "我来自中国。", 146],
  ["I'm from Beijing.", "我是北京当地人。", 146],
  ["What do you like to do?", "你喜欢做什么？", 146],
  ["I like playing with my friends.", "我喜欢跟我的朋友们玩。", 146],
  ["I like drawing.", "我喜欢画画。", 146],
  ["What do you want to be in the future?", "你将来想当什么？", 146],
  ["I want to be a pianist.", "我想当钢琴家。", 146],
  ["I want to be a pianist when I grow up.", "长大后我想当钢琴家。", 146],
  ["Let me introduce myself.", "我来自我介绍一下。", 146],
  ["My name is Gina Ji.", "我的名字是季吉娜。", 146],
  ["I'm eight years old.", "我八岁。", 146],
  ["I live in an apartment.", "我住在公寓。", 146],
  ["There are four people in my family: my dad, my mom, my little brother, and me.", "我家有四个人：爸爸，妈妈，弟弟和我", 146],
  ["I'm 130 centimeters tall, and I weigh 25 kilograms.", "我身高有130公分，体重是25公斤。", 146],
  ["My favorite food is chocolate.", "我最喜欢的食物是巧克力。", 146],
  ["I really like reading.", "我非常喜欢阅读。", 146],
  ["I have a dog as a pet.", "我养了一只狗当宠物。", 146],
  ["I'm Lee Minsu. I'm a student in Class Three, first grade.", "我是李民肃。我是一年三班的学生。", 146],
  ["Because I run fast, my nickname is Speedy.", "因为我跑很快，所以我的绰号是飞毛腿", 146],
  ["Although I'm not very good at sports, I like them.", "虽然我不太擅长运动，但是我很喜欢。", 146],
  ["I hope to be good friends with everyone.", "我希望跟大家都成为好朋友。", 146],
  ["When I grow up, I want to be a soccer player.", "我长大后，想当一个足球选手。", 146],
  ["My dream is to be a doctor when I grow up.", "我的梦想是长大后当一名医生。", 146],
  ["We get along well.", "我们很合得来。", 146],
  ["I want to be a scientist and make the best robot in the world.", "我想成为科学家，做出世界上最棒的机器人。", 146],
  ["I'll study hard to become a great person.", "我会努力学习来成为伟大的人。", 146],
  ["There are four people in my family.", "我家有四个人。", 147],
  ["Four. My mom, my dad, my sister, and me.", "四个。妈妈、爸爸、姐姐、还有我。", 147],
  ["In my family, there's my dad, my mom, my older brother, and me.", "我家有爸爸、妈妈、哥哥、还有我。", 147],
  ["I live with my mom, my dad, and my sister.", "我和妈妈、爸爸、姐姐住一起。", 147],
  ["We're a small family.", "我们是小家庭。", 147],
  ["We're a big family.", "我们是大家庭。", 147],
  ["There are many people in my family.", "我家有许多人。", 147],
  ["Do you have any other brothers or sisters?", "你有其他兄弟姐妹吗？", 147],
  ["Do you have any siblings?", "你有任何兄弟姐妹吗？", 147],
  ["Yes. I have two older sisters.", "是的。我有两个姐姐。", 147],
  ["I have a little brother, but no little sister.", "我有一个弟弟，但是没有妹妹。", 147],
  ["No, I'm an only child.", "没有，我是独生子。", 147],
  ["In my family, I'm the youngest.", "在我家，我是老幺。", 147],
  ["I'm the oldest child in my family.", "我是家中最大的小孩。", 147],
  ["My mom is busy because she has to take care of us.", "因为妈妈要照顾我们，所以很忙。", 147],
  ["What does your dad do?", "你爸爸做什么？", 147],
  ["He works at a company.", "他在某家公司上班。", 147],
  ["He works at a computer company.", "他在电脑公司上班。", 147],
  ["He works for Asus.", "他为华硕电脑工作。", 147],
  ["He works for the government.", "他为政府工作。", 147],
  ["My mom teaches at a school.", "我妈妈在学校教书。", 147],
  ["My mom is a housewife.", "我妈妈是家庭主妇。", 147],
  ["Both my parents have jobs.", "我爸妈都有工作。", 147],
  ["My dad is very strict.", "我爸很严厉。", 147],
  ["My dad is too busy to play with me often.", "爸爸太忙了，不能常跟我玩。", 147],
  ["My dad plays with us on weekends.", "爸爸在周末跟我们玩。", 147],
  ["My dad helps clean the house.", "爸爸帮忙打扫房间。", 147],
  ["My mom cooks very well.", "我妈很会做饭。", 147],
  ["Do you get along with your little brother?", "你跟弟弟处得好吗？", 147],
  ["I look like my mom.", "我长得跟妈妈很像。", 147],
  ["My mom and dad love each other very much.", "我妈和我爸的感情很好。", 147],
  ["I respect my parents.", "我尊敬我的爸妈。", 147],
  ["My parents are divorced.", "我爸妈离婚了。", 147],
  ["How are your grandparents?", "你的祖父母好吗？", 147],
  ["They're all very healthy.", "他们都很健康。", 147],
  ["My grandpa has passed away.", "我爷爷已经过世了。", 147],
  ["My grandma died when I was very young.", "我奶奶在我很小的时候就去世了。", 147],
  ["How old is your grandpa on your mom's side?", "你外公几岁了？", 147],
  ["He's sixty-six years old.", "他有66岁了。", 147],
  ["My grandpa lives with us.", "外公跟我们住在一起。", 147],
  ["My grandma on my mom's side is not very healthy.", "我外婆不是很健康。", 147],
  ["My grandparents really love me.", "我的外公外婆真的很爱我。", 147],
  ["My grandparents are very kind to me.", "外公外婆对我很好。", 147],
  ["I love my grandparents the most.", "我最爱我的外公外婆了。", 147],
  ["Police officer, mail carrier, spokesperson, speaker.", "警察官邮差发言人议长", 147],
  ["Firefighter, politician.", "消防人员政治家", 147],
  ["How old is your little sister?", "你妹妹几岁？", 148],
  ["She's five years old.", "她五岁了。", 148],
  ["How many years older are you than your little brother?", "你比你弟弟大几岁？", 148],
  ["We're three years apart.", "我们差三岁。", 148],
  ["My little brother is three years younger than me.", "我弟弟比我小三岁。", 148],
  ["My older sister is three years older than me.", "我姐姐比我大三岁。", 148],
  ["My little sister goes to kindergarten.", "我妹妹在上幼稚园。", 148],
  ["I always fight with my little brother.", "我总是跟弟弟打架。", 148],
  ["My little brother and I have a lot in common.", "我和弟弟有很多共同点。", 148],
  ["My little brother and I are very different.", "我和弟弟很不一样。", 148],
  ["We're twins.", "我们是双胞胎。", 148],
  ["We're identical twins.", "我们是同卵双胞胎。", 148],
  ["We're fraternal twins.", "我们是异卵双胞胎。", 148],
  ["When my little brother isn't here, I miss him a lot.", "弟弟不在这时，我会很想他。", 148],
  ["My little brother is a little troublemaker.", "我弟弟是个小捣蛋鬼。", 148],
  ["My little brother is always messing around.", "我弟弟总是到处胡闹。", 148],
  ["I get along well with my cousins.", "我跟我的堂兄妹相处的很好。", 148],
  ["My sister is in college.", "我妹妹在上大学。", 148],
  ["My older brother is very good to me.", "我哥哥对我很好。", 148],
  ["I have a lot of relatives.", "我有很多亲戚。", 149],
  ["I don't have many relatives.", "我的亲戚不多。", 149],
  ["I have many aunts and uncles.", "我有很多阿姨和叔叔。", 149],
  ["I have one aunt and one uncle on my dad's side.", "我有一位姑姑和一位伯伯。", 149],
  ["My aunt lives in Seoul.", "我阿姨住在首尔。", 149],
  ["When school is on vacation, I go visit my relatives.", "学校放假的时候，我会去亲戚家玩。", 149],
  ["We get together during the holidays.", "过节的时候，我们会聚在一起。", 149],
  ["I have many cousins.", "我有很多表兄妹。", 149],
  ["He can do some tricks.", "会做一些特技。", 149],
  ["My cousins and I play at my grandpa's house.", "我和堂哥们在我祖父家玩。", 149],
  ["I often see my aunts.", "我经常跟婶婶们见面。", 149],
  ["My uncle sometimes comes to my house.", "伯伯有时会来我家。", 149],
  ["I have an uncle who lives in the United States.", "我有一位叔叔住在美国。", 149],
  ["Introducing Your Pet", "介绍宠物", 149],
  ["I have a dog.", "我有一只狗。", 149],
  ["His name is...", "它的名字叫。", 149],
  ["When I come home from school, he wags his tail.", "当我放学回来时，它会摇尾巴。", 149],
  ["He's very well trained.", "它被训练的很好。", 149],
  ["We've had him for two years.", "我们养它养老两年。", 149],
  ["He's five years old.", "它5岁了。", 149],
  ["He doesn't like taking baths.", "不喜欢洗澡。", 149],
  ["He always runs around after me.", "总是跟着我跑来跑去。", 149],
  ["He's a member of our family.", "是我们家的一员。", 149],
  ["He likes going for walks with me.", "喜欢跟我去散步。", 149],
  ["He can jump and roll.", "会跳和滚。", 149],
  ["When I offer him food, he jumps.", "当我请他吃东西时，它就会跳。", 149],
  ["He likes dog dental chews the most.", "最喜欢狗狗洁牙骨。", 149],
  ["My mom doesn't like dogs because they have a lot of fur.", "我妈不喜欢狗，因为它们有很多毛。", 149],
  ["I feed the fish.", "我喂鱼。", 149],
  ["You have to change the fish tank water.", "你必须换鱼缸的水。", 149],
  ["You have to put some water in the birdcage.", "你必须在鸟笼里放些水。", 149],
  ["I hate cleaning up the poop and pee.", "我讨厌清大便和小便。", 149],
  ["Lizards are very unusual pets.", "蜥蜴是很奇特的宠物。", 149],
  ["The porcupine had a baby.", "豪猪生了个小孩。", 149],
  ["I got it vaccinated.", "我给它打了预防针。", 149],
  ["What's your favorite toy?", "你最喜欢的玩具是什么？", 150],
  ["I like this doll the most.", "我最喜欢这个娃娃。", 150],
  ["This is a gift from Daddy.", "这是爸比送我的礼物。", 150],
  ["I've had this since I was three.", "这是我三岁时就有的。", 150],
  ["Where did you buy it?", "你在哪里买的？", 150],
  ["This is a birthday present I got.", "这是我收到的生日礼物。", 150],
  ["This is a gift from Santa Claus.", "这是圣诞老公公给我的礼物。", 150],
  ["I always take this doll with me when I go out.", "我出门时，一定带着这个娃娃。", 150],
  ["I also sleep with the doll.", "我也会跟娃娃一起睡觉。", 150],
  ["I can't fall asleep without it.", "没有它的话，我会睡不着。", 150],
  ["This is my favorite toy.", "这是我最喜欢的玩具。", 150],
  ["You play with it like this.", "要像这样玩。", 150],
  ["Let your friend play with it once.", "让你的朋友也玩一次。", 150],
  ["No. This is my favorite.", "我不要。这是我最喜欢的。", 150],
  ["His name is... I named him.", "它的名字叫。我帮它取的名字。", 150],
  ["I'm collecting this series.", "我在收集这一个系列。", 150],
  ["If I put it together, it transforms.", "我组装的话，它就会变身。", 150],
  ["This is a radio-controlled car.", "这是无线遥控车。", 150],
  ["You can buy it at the stationery store.", "你可以在文具店买到。", 150],
  ["It doesn't work now because it's broken.", "因为它坏了，现在动不了。", 150],
  ["Where do you live?", "你住哪里？", 151],
  ["I live in Rainbow Apartments.", "我住在彩虹公寓。", 151],
  ["Where are Rainbow Apartments?", "彩虹公寓在哪里？", 151],
  ["It's near Jamel Elementary School.", "它在贾梅尔小学附近。", 151],
  ["My home is on the seventh floor.", "我家在七楼。", 151],
  ["How far is it from here?", "离这里有多远？", 151],
  ["It takes 30 minutes by bus.", "搭公车的话，需要30分钟。", 151],
  ["How long have you lived there?", "你在那里住多久了？", 151],
  ["I've lived there for four years.", "我在那里住四年了。", 151],
  ["I've lived there since kindergarten.", "我从幼儿园开始就住那里。", 151],
  ["What's your home address?", "你家地址是什么？", 151],
  ["What's your phone number?", "你的电话几号？", 151],
  ["What's your home phone number?", "你家电话几号？", 151],
  ["Do you know Mommy's cell phone number?", "你知道妈妈的手机号码吗？", 151],
  ["No more cloudy days!", "不要再阴天了！", 152],
  ["It's a sunny day today.", "今天是个大晴天。", 152],
  ["The weather is nice.", "天气很好。", 152],
  ["The weather will clear up.", "天气会变晴。", 152],
  ["The weather is getting warmer.", "天气会越来越暖和。", 152],
  ["The sun is strong, so put on sunscreen.", "太阳很大，要擦防晒霜。", 152],
  ["If you don't, your face will get sunburned.", "如果你不擦的话，你的脸会被晒伤。", 152],
  ["Wear a sun hat to block the sun.", "戴上遮阳帽来遮太阳。", 152],
  ["Walk in the shade as much as you can.", "尽可能走有阴影的地方。", 152],
  ["Walk with me under the parasol.", "跟我一起撑阳伞走。", 152],
  ["The sky is so cloudy.", "天好阴。", 153],
  ["There are a lot of clouds in the sky today.", "今天的天空有好多云。", 153],
  ["It's a cloudy day.", "是个阴天。", 153],
  ["There's really a lot of fog.", "雾真的很多。", 153],
  ["There are so many dark clouds.", "有好多乌云。", 153],
  ["The weather is gloomy.", "天气阴沉沉的。", 153],
  ["The sky is covered with clouds.", "天空被云覆盖了。", 153],
  ["It's about to rain.", "快要下雨了。", 153],
  ["It looks like it's going to rain.", "好像快要下雨了。", 153],
  ["The fog is so thick that I can hardly see anything.", "雾太浓了，我几乎看不见任何东西。", 153],
  ["The weather is dreary.", "天气阴森森的。", 153],
  ["It's partly cloudy and partly sunny.", "部分阴天，部分晴天。", 153],
  ["Even though it's daytime, it's too dark.", "即使是白天，还是太暗了。", 153],
  ["It was sunny before, but now it's cloudy.", "之前是晴天，但现在转阴了。", 153],
  ["The cloudy weather seems to last longer.", "阴天似乎会持续更久。", 153],
  ["It's raining.", "下雨了。", 154],
  ["It started to rain.", "开始下雨了。", 154],
  ["It's drizzling.", "下毛毛雨了。", 154],
  ["It's raining hard outside.", "外面正下着大雨。", 154],
  ["It's raining cats and dogs.", "雨倾盆而下。", 154],
  ["The rain stopped.", "雨停了。", 154],
  ["It's been raining since yesterday.", "从昨天开始就一直下雨。", 154],
  ["The rain has been stopping and starting all day.", "一整天雨都在下下停停。", 154],
  ["It's been raining all day today.", "今天已经下了整天的雨。", 154],
  ["It shouldn't rain that hard.", "雨应该不会下那么大。", 154],
  ["It's thundering and lightning.", "又打雷又闪电的。", 154],
  ["It's pouring.", "下倾盆大雨了。", 154],
  ["I'm worried there will be a flood.", "我担心会淹水。", 154],
  ["The air is humid because of the rain.", "因为下雨，空气很潮湿。", 154],
  ["It's the rainy season now.", "现在是雨季。", 154],
  ["August is the rainy season of the year.", "八月是一年的雨季。", 154],
  ["Let's close the windows.", "我们把窗户关上。", 154],
  ["How about putting on a raincoat?", "穿上雨衣怎么样？", 154],
  ["I don't like rainy days because I can't play outside.", "我不喜欢下雨天，我都不能去外面玩。", 154],
  ["It's quite muggy today.", "今天蛮闷热的。", 154],
  ["We need to turn on the dehumidifier.", "我们需要开除湿机。", 154],
  ["The weather has cleared up.", "天气放晴了。", 154],
  ["It's snowing outside.", "外面下雪了。", 155],
  ["Wow, this is the first snow of the year!", "哇，这是今年的初雪！", 155],
  ["It's snowing a lot.", "下好多雪。", 155],
  ["Ten centimeters of snow has fallen.", "雪下了10公分。", 155],
  ["There's a lot of snow on the ground.", "地上积了很多雪。", 155],
  ["It snowed all week.", "下了整周的雪。", 155],
  ["The world is covered with snow.", "世界被雪覆盖住了。", 155],
  ["The world has turned all white.", "世界都变成白色的了。", 155],
  ["It's raining and snowing at the same time.", "雨雪夹杂地下。", 155],
  ["I think a snowstorm is coming.", "我想暴风雪要来了。", 155],
  ["The roads are all icy.", "路上都结冰了。", 155],
  ["We can't move because of all this snow.", "因为这些雪，我们动弹不得。", 155],
  ["Dad, let's have a snowball fight.", "爸爸，我们来打雪仗。", 155],
  ["I want to go sledding.", "我想要滑雪橇。", 155],
  ["I'm going to make a snowman.", "我要堆雪人。", 155],
  ["Let's go ice skating.", "我们去溜冰。", 155],
  ["I hope the snow doesn't melt.", "我希望雪不会融化。", 155],
  ["Be careful not to slip.", "小心不要滑倒。", 155],
  ["Let's clear the snow off the car.", "我们把积在车上的雪清掉。", 155],
  ["It's so cold today.", "今天好冷。", 156],
  ["The weather got cold.", "天气变冷了。", 156],
  ["It's pretty cold.", "相当冷。", 156],
  ["The temperature dropped a lot today.", "今天气温降了很多。", 156],
  ["What terrible weather.", "好可怕的天气。", 156],
  ["A storm is coming.", "暴风雨要来了。", 156],
  ["I thought I was going to freeze to death.", "我还以为我要冻死了。", 156],
  ["I'm freezing to death.", "我要冻死了。", 156],
  ["It really feels like winter today.", "今天真的很像冬天。", 156],
  ["When I was outside, the cold got into my bones.", "我在外面时，都冷到骨头内了。", 156],
  ["The wind is so strong.", "风好大。", 156],
  ["The wind is so strong that it's hard to walk.", "风大到连走路都很难。", 156],
  ["My hat is about to blow away.", "我的帽子要飞掉了。", 156],
  ["My hands are frozen.", "我的手被冻着了。", 156],
  ["It's chilly today. Wear more clothes.", "今天冷飕飕的，穿多一点衣服。", 156],
  ["We have to close the windows because of the sandstorm.", "因为沙尘暴，我们必须把窗户关起来。", 156],
  ["Put on your scarf.", "戴上围巾。", 156],
  ["Put on your gloves.", "戴上手套。", 156],
  ["Your face is really cold.", "你的脸真的很冷。", 156],
  ["It's so hot today.", "今天好热。", 157],
  ["It's really hot.", "真的很热。", 157],
  ["It's scorching hot.", "热极了。", 157],
  ["It's hot and humid.", "又热又闷。", 157],
  ["It really feels like summer today.", "今天真的很像夏天。", 157],
  ["There's no wind at all today.", "今天一点风都没有。", 157],
  ["It's been hot for the past few days.", "过去几天都很热。", 157],
  ["I'm sweating like crazy.", "我的汗像发疯似的一直流。", 157],
  ["My back keeps sweating.", "我的背一直流汗。", 157],
  ["My rash is so itchy.", "我的疹子很痒。", 157],
  ["You're sweating. You'd better take a shower.", "你在流汗，你最好冲个澡。", 157],
  ["It'll be better if you take a shower.", "如果你去冲个澡，会比较好。", 157],
  ["Sit in the shade for a while.", "在阴影下坐一下。", 157],
  ["I wish it would rain.", "我希望能下雨就好了。", 157],
  ["The sandstorm season is coming.", "沙尘暴的季节要来了。", 158],
  ["A sandstorm warning has already been issued.", "已经发出沙尘暴的警报了。", 158],
  ["The strongest sandstorm hit the whole country.", "最强的沙尘暴袭击全国。", 158],
  ["Look at all this yellow dust.", "看看这些黄沙。", 158],
  ["It's all dusty outside.", "外面都是灰尘。", 158],
  ["We have sandstorms in spring.", "我们在春天有沙尘暴。", 158],
  ["What is a sandstorm?", "什么是沙尘暴。", 158],
  ["The dust blows in with the wind.", "沙尘随风吹来。", 158],
  ["Dust and sand fly here from China.", "灰尘和沙子从中国飞来这里。", 158],
  ["Now the cars have turned yellow.", "现在车子变成黄色的了。", 158],
  ["Did you bring a mask?", "你带了口罩吗？", 158],
  ["You should wear a mask today.", "今天要戴上口罩。", 158],
  ["Don't rub your eyes.", "不可以揉眼睛。", 158],
  ["Don't go outside because the sandstorm is very bad.", "因为沙尘暴很严重，不要去外面。", 158],
  ["Stay inside today.", "今天就待在室内。", 158],
  ["I'm healthy.", "我很健康。", 158],
  ["I'm not sick at all.", "我一点病也没有。", 159],
  ["I have no health problems.", "我没有健康的问题。", 159],
  ["When did it start hurting?", "这从什么时候开始痛的？", 159],
  ["I'm not tired at all.", "我一点都不累。", 159],
  ["I'm very strong.", "我绝非我很强壮。", 159],
  ["Mom, I want to eat more.", "妈，我吃了还想再吃。", 159],
  ["I hope you stay healthy.", "我希望你一直很健康。", 159],
  ["Mom, I'm sick.", "妈，我生病了。", 159],
  ["I don't feel well.", "我觉得不舒服。", 159],
  ["I want to lie down all day.", "我一整天都想躺着。", 159],
  ["I don't want to eat.", "我不想吃。", 159],
  ["I have no appetite.", "我没有胃口。", 159],
  ["Are you sick?", "你生病了吗？", 159],
  ["Where do you feel sick?", "你哪里不舒服？", 159],
  ["I can't stand the pain.", "我痛到受不了了。", 159],
  ["I feel dizzy.", "我觉得头晕。", 159],
  ["I feel like throwing up.", "我觉得要吐了。", 159],
  ["It hurts when I move.", "我一动就会痛。", 159],
  ["I feel like something is poking me.", "我觉得有什么东西在戳我。", 159],
  ["It hurts here.", "这里觉得痛。", 159],
  ["It feels like a squeezing pain.", "感觉像被挤压的痛。", 159],
  ["It hurts a lot if you touch there.", "如果你碰那里，会很痛。", 159],
  ["I think my muscle is cramping.", "我觉得我的肌肉抽筋了。", 159],
  ["Does it hurt a lot?", "这很痛吗？", 159],
  ["You have dark circles under your eyes.", "你有黑眼圈。", 159],
  ["Do you want Mommy to take a look?", "你要妈咪看一下吗？", 159],
  ["I'm tired.", "我累了。", 159],
  ["I feel weak.", "我觉得虚弱。", 159],
  ["I'm getting more and more tired.", "我越来越累了。", 159],
  ["I don't want to do anything.", "我不想做任何事。", 159],
  ["I can't even take a bath.", "我甚至没办法洗澡。", 159],
  ["I can't even move my fingers.", "我连手指头都动不了。", 159],
  ["My eyelids are about to close.", "我的眼皮都要蓋下来了。", 159],
  ["Why do you look so listless?", "你为什么看起来那么没精神？", 159],
  ["You look exhausted.", "你看起来精疲力尽了。", 159],
  ["Do you want to take a nap?", "想要小睡一下吗？", 159],
  ["Mom, I fell down.", "妈，我摔倒了。", 160],
  ["I slipped on the floor.", "我在地板上滑倒了。", 160],
  ["I fell while running.", "我在跑的时候摔倒了。", 160],
  ["I tripped over a rock.", "我被石头绊倒了。", 160],
  ["I lost my balance and fell.", "我失去重心后摔倒了。", 160],
  ["Are you okay? Are you hurt?", "你还好吗？有受伤吗？", 160],
  ["Your pants have a hole in them.", "你的裤子破了个洞。", 160],
  ["Mom, I'm shaking from the cold.", "妈，我觉得冷到发抖。", 160],
  ["Your knee is bleeding.", "你的膝盖流血了。", 160],
  ["Your knee is bruised.", "你膝盖淤青了。", 160],
  ["Your palm is bruised.", "你的手掌淤青了。", 160],
  ["Stand up quickly.", "快点站起来。", 160],
  ["Brush off the dust.", "把灰尘拍掉。", 160],
  ["The road is bumpy.", "道路坑坑巴巴的。", 160],
  ["We have to watch the ground carefully.", "我们要小心注意地面。", 160],
  ["Wow! You didn't cry like a little kid.", "哇！你并没有像小孩一样的哭。", 160],
  ["It's okay. Don't cry.", "没事了，不要哭。", 160],
  ["You hit your head!", "撞到头了！", 160],
  ["Did you hit your head?", "你撞到头了吗？", 160],
  ["Your eye looks bruised.", "你的眼睛好像淤青了。", 160],
  ["You should have watched where you were going.", "你应该小心看前面的。", 160],
  ["Let's hold hands and keep walking.", "我们手牵手再继续走。", 160],
  ["I'm bleeding.", "我流血了。", 160],
  ["I got cut.", "我被割到了。", 160],
  ["I cut myself with a knife.", "我被刀子割到自己了。", 160],
  ["I got a paper cut.", "我被纸张割到了。", 160],
  ["I got pricked by a needle.", "我被针扎到了。", 160],
  ["I got cut by a piece of glass.", "我被一片玻璃割伤了。", 160],
  ["I'm scared because I'm bleeding.", "因为流血了，我很害怕。", 160],
  ["It's okay. The bleeding will stop soon.", "没关系，很快就会止血的。", 160],
  ["We have to clean the wound.", "我们必须清洁伤口。", 160],
  ["How did you get cut?", "你怎么被割到的？", 160],
  ["I told you to be careful with sharp things.", "我告诉过你要小心尖锐的东西。", 160],
  ["Ouch! The disinfectant stings.", "哎呦！消毒药好痛。", 160],
  ["Let me put some ointment on it.", "我来帮你涂药膏。", 160],
  ["Let's put a bandage on the wound.", "我们把绷带贴在伤口上。", 160],
  ["Keep the bandage on the wound for a while.", "请绷带包住伤口一段时间。", 160],
  ["It can help keep germs from getting in.", "他可以帮助防止病菌跑到里面去。", 160],
  ["A scab will form here to protect the wound.", "为了保护伤口，这里将会长出结痂。", 160],
  ["Don't pick at your scab.", "不要抠掉你的结痂。", 160],
  ["Mom, my nose is bleeding.", "妈，我流鼻血了。", 160],
  ["Tilt your head forward.", "把头往前倾。", 160],
  ["Let's cover your nose with a tissue first.", "我们先用面纸盖住你的鼻子。", 160],
  ["Let's plug your bleeding nose with a cotton ball.", "我们用棉花球堵住你流血的鼻子。", 160],
  ["Don't swallow the blood.", "不要把血吞下。", 160],
  ["Breathe through your mouth.", "用你的嘴巴呼吸。", 160],
  ["My shirt got blood on it too.", "我的衬衫也沾到血了。", 160],
  ["It's okay. Don't worry about anything else.", "没关系，不用担心其他事情。", 160],
  ["Mom, I have a cold.", "妈，我感冒了。", 161],
  ["I think you have a cold.", "我想你感冒了。", 161],
  ["My throat hurts.", "我的喉咙很痛。", 161],
  ["I have a runny nose.", "我流鼻水了。", 161],
  ["My nose is stuffed up.", "我鼻塞了。", 161],
  ["My throat hurts when I swallow.", "我吞东西时，我的喉咙很痛。", 161],
  ["My throat hurts so much that I don't want to eat.", "我喉咙很痛，我不想吃东西。", 161],
  ["I keep coughing.", "我一直咳嗽。", 161],
  ["I have phlegm in my throat.", "我的喉咙内有痰。", 161],
  ["You're coughing badly.", "你咳的很严重。", 161],
  ["Your runny nose is yellow.", "你的鼻涕是黄色的。", 161],
  ["You need to see a doctor.", "你需要去看医生。", 161],
  ["It looks like you have the flu.", "你好像得了流行性感冒。", 161],
  ["This is a bad cold.", "这是很严重的感冒。", 161],
  ["I think you caught it from Yongso.", "我想你是从雍索那传染过来的。", 161],
  ["You have to spit out the phlegm, not swallow it.", "你必须把痰吐出来，不要吞下去。", 161],
  ["Don't take a bath today.", "今天不要洗澡了。", 161],
  ["Don't go out into the cold wind.", "不要到外面吹冷风。", 161],
  ["The doctor told you not to eat cold food, right?", "医生叫你不要吃冷的食物，对吧？", 161],
  ["Let's wrap a towel around your neck.", "我们把毛巾围在你的脖子上。", 161],
  ["If your throat hurts, don't talk too much.", "喉咙痛的话，不要说太多话。", 161],
  ["Blow your nose hard.", "用力擤鼻涕。", 161],
  ["Cover your mouth with your hand when you cough.", "当你要咳嗽时，用你的手挡住嘴巴。", 161],
  ["Try not to cough at people.", "试着不要对着人咳。", 161],
  ["Mom, I feel hot.", "妈，我觉得很热。", 161],
  ["I have a fever, so my body is really hot.", "我发烧了，所以我的身体真的很烫。", 161],
  ["I feel dizzy.", "我感觉头很晕。", 161],
  ["Let me see if you have a fever.", "让我看看你是否发烧了。", 161],
  ["Let's take your temperature.", "我们来量一下体温。", 161],
  ["Let me feel your forehead.", "我来摸一下你的额头。", 161],
  ["You have a fever.", "你发烧了。", 161],
  ["You have a high fever.", "你发高烧了。", 161],
  ["Your forehead is really hot.", "你的额头真的很烫。", 161],
  ["Come take some fever medicine.", "来吃点退烧药。", 161],
  ["You need to drink a lot of water.", "你需要多喝水。", 161],
  ["You need to take off your clothes.", "你需要把衣服脱掉。", 161],
  ["I'll cool you down with a wet towel.", "我用湿毛巾来帮你降温。", 161],
  ["Hold this ice pack.", "抱住这个冰袋。", 161],
  ["I think your body is fighting the germs.", "我想你的身体正在跟细菌战斗。", 161],
  ["Mom, I have a bad headache.", "妈，我头很疼。", 162],
  ["I have a very bad headache.", "我很严重的头痛。", 162],
  ["Let me see. Can I touch your forehead?", "我看看，我可以摸一下你的额头吗？", 162],
  ["Does it hurt a lot?", "你很痛吗？", 162],
  ["I'll get you some medicine. Try it.", "我拿药给你。试试看。", 162],
  ["Mom, my stomach hurts.", "妈，我肚子痛。", 162],
  ["I think I'm going to throw up.", "我想我要吐了。", 162],
  ["I have diarrhea.", "我拉肚子了。", 162],
  ["My poop comes out like water.", "我的便便像水一样流出来。", 162],
  ["It looks like you have an upset stomach.", "看起来你闹肚子了。", 162],
  ["I'll give you some syrup to help your digestion.", "我给你些助消化的糖浆。", 162],
  ["What did you eat before?", "你之前吃了什么？", 162],
  ["It seems like you ate too much cold food.", "你好像吃太多冰的东西了。", 162],
  ["Do you need to go poop?", "你需要去大便吗？", 162],
  ["You should lie down and rest.", "你应该躺下休息。", 162],
  ["Let's go to the dentist tomorrow and pull out this tooth.", "我们明天去看牙医，把这颗牙拔掉。", 162],
  ["Let me rub your tummy. You'll get better soon.", "我来按摩你的肚子。你很快就会好起来", 162],
  ["Do you want to put a hot pack on your tummy?", "你要放个热水袋在你的肚子上吗？", 162],
  ["Mom, I have a loose tooth.", "妈，我有一颗牙齿在摇了。", 162],
  ["My molar hurts.", "我的臼齿很痛。", 162],
  ["My tooth hurts so much that I can't chew.", "我的牙齿痛到不能咀嚼了。", 162],
  ["Open your mouth and say &quot;Ah.&quot;", "张开你的嘴巴，说“啊～”。", 162],
  ["Which tooth hurts?", "哪一颗牙齿痛？", 162],
  ["It looks like your tooth is about to fall out.", "看起来你的牙齿要掉了。", 162],
  ["You need to see the dentist.", "你需要去看牙医。", 162],
  ["While you sleep, the tooth fairy will come and take it.", "你睡觉的时候，牙仙会来把它拿走。", 162],
  ["Mommy will pull it out with a string.", "妈妈用线来把它拔掉。", 162],
  ["Put the tooth under your pillow.", "把牙齿放在枕头下。", 162],
  ["What gift will the tooth fairy give me?", "牙仙会给我什么礼物？", 162],
  ["Chewing is hard because some teeth are missing.", "因为一些牙齿掉了，咀嚼起来很困难。", 162],
  ["I'm not sure. Go to sleep quickly so the tooth fairy can come.", "我不确定，快点去睡。这样牙仙才能来。", 162],
  ["It looks like you have a cavity.", "看起来你有蛀洞了。", 162],
  ["It looks like you ate too many sweet things.", "看起来你吃太多甜的东西了。", 162],
  ["Chew with the teeth that don't hurt.", "用你不痛的牙齿咀嚼。", 162],
  ["I'm afraid of going to the dentist.", "我害怕去牙科。", 162],
  ["Don't worry. The doctor will treat you gently.", "不用担心。医生会很温柔地帮你治疗。", 162],
  ["Mom, my loose tooth came out.", "妈，晃动的牙齿掉了。", 162],
  ["Weird, it didn't hurt at all.", "奇怪，一点也不痛。", 162],
  ["This is my first time losing a tooth.", "我第一次掉牙齿。", 162],
  ["I didn't even know my tooth came out.", "我都不知道我牙齿掉了。", 162],
  ["Gina hasn't lost any teeth yet.", "吉娜还没有掉过牙齿。", 162],
  ["Just wait. Your new tooth will grow in soon.", "再等等。你的新牙很快就会长出来。", 162],
  ["You don't want the whole family to catch it, right?", "你不希望全家人都被传染，对吧？", 162],
  ["Open your mouth, and let's see how many teeth you've lost.", "张开你的嘴巴，我们看看你掉了几颗牙齿。", 162],
  ["I think I've made myself sick.", "我想我把自己的身体搞坏了。", 163],
  ["Something suddenly broke out all over my body.", "我全身突然长出什么了。", 163],
  ["It looks like you have chickenpox.", "你好像得了水痘。", 163],
  ["You can't go to school today.", "你今天不可以去学校。", 163],
  ["Stay home today.", "今天待在家里。", 163],
  ["Your friends might catch it from you too.", "你的朋友们也有可能被你传染。", 163],
  ["Don't share this cup with your little brother.", "不要跟你弟弟一起用这个杯子。", 163],
  ["Let's use separate towels and spoons.", "我们分开用不同的毛巾和汤匙。", 163],
  ["I hope you get better soon.", "我希望你快点好起来。", 163],
  ["Can't I play with my little brother?", "我不可以跟弟弟玩吗？", 163],
  ["Wait a while. Play when you're better.", "等一阵子，等你好一点再来玩。", 163],
  ["When will I get better?", "我什么时候会好？", 163],
  ["Maybe a little over a week.", "也许一个礼拜多一点。", 163],
  ["Why did you send my little sister to Grandma's house?", "你为什么把妹妹送去奶奶家？", 163],
  ["I'm worried your sister will catch it too.", "我担心你妹妹也传染到。", 163],
  ["Mom, I think a bug bit me here.", "妈，我想我这里被虫咬到了。", 163],
  ["It's swollen and red.", "又肿又红。", 163],
  ["It's so itchy.", "很痒。", 163],
  ["I'm so itchy that I can't sleep.", "我痒到睡不着了。", 163],
  ["I wonder what bit you.", "我想知道你被什么咬了。", 163],
  ["Don't scratch it.", "不要去抓它。", 163],
  ["If you scratch it, it will get worse.", "如果你抓它的话，会更严重的。", 163],
  ["Even if it's very itchy, you must not scratch it.", "即使很痒，也不可以抓。", 163],
  ["If you scratch it, germs get in, and that makes it itchier.", "如果你抓的话，细菌就会进去，那会让你更痒。", 163],
  ["I can't help it.", "我忍不住了。", 163],
  ["This anti-itch medicine can help you.", "这个止痒药可以帮你的忙。", 163],
  ["Let me put on some medicine for bug bites.", "我帮你擦些治疗蚊虫咬的药。", 163],
  ["Put this ice pack on it.", "把这个冰袋敷上去。", 163],
  ["If you don't scratch it, it will get better.", "如果你不抓的话，他就会好起来。", 163],
  ["See, it's bleeding because you scratched it.", "看，你抓了之后，就流血了。", 163],
  ["Let's go to the hospital.", "我们去医院。", 164],
  ["Do I have to get a shot?", "我一定要打针吗？", 164],
  ["No, you just need the doctor to check you.", "不，你只是要让医生检查一下。", 164],
  ["This is just a regular checkup.", "这只是定期的体检。", 164],
  ["Say hello to the doctor.", "跟医生打招呼。", 164],
  ["Take a deep breath.", "深呼吸。", 164],
  ["He's going to look at your ears and nose.", "他要看你的耳朵和鼻子。", 164],
  ["Let's measure your height and weight.", "我们来量身高和体重。", 164],
  ["This is for the cough, and this is for the runny nose.", "这是治咳嗽的，这是治鼻涕的。", 164],
  ["You're 135 centimeters tall and weigh 25 kilograms.", "你有135公分，25公斤。", 164],
  ["You need a flu shot.", "你需要打流感预防针。", 164],
  ["It will sting a little. Don't be scared.", "会有一点刺痛，不用害怕。", 164],
  ["Wow, you didn't cry. You did great.", "哇，你没哭，表现的很好。", 164],
  ["We can take the prescription and go.", "我们拿处方笺就可以走了。", 164],
  ["It's all over now.", "现在都结束了。", 164],
  ["Let's go to the pharmacy.", "我们去领药处。", 164],
  ["Come take your medicine.", "来吃药了。", 165],
  ["I don't want to take medicine.", "我不想吃药。", 165],
  ["Then you'll get better.", "那么，你会好起来。", 165],
  ["Can you swallow it?", "你能吃吗？", 165],
  ["Take it 30 minutes after a meal.", "饭后30分钟后，吃掉它。", 165],
  ["You have to take it twice a day.", "你一天必须吃两次。", 165],
  ["These are antibiotics. You must take them.", "这些是抗生素，你一定要吃。", 165],
  ["No! You have to take the medicine as directed.", "不行！你必须根据指示来吃药。", 165],
  ["You'll get better after you take this medicine.", "你吃了这些药后就会好起来。", 165],
  ["Great job, you took the medicine.", "真厉害，你把药吃了。", 165],
  ["Drink it all.", "把它都喝掉。", 165],
  ["If you spit it out, you have to take it again.", "如果你吐掉的话，你必须再吃一次。", 165],
  ["Here's some water and candy.", "这里有水和糖果。", 165],
  ["After you take this, put the candy in your mouth.", "吃完这个之后，把糖果放进嘴巴里。", 165],
  ["I want to take more medicine.", "我还想再吃药。", 165],
  ["It's so bitter.", "好苦。", 165],
  ["After taking the medicine, I feel very sleepy.", "吃了药之后，我觉得很困。", 165],
  ["If you drink milk, you'll grow taller.", "如果你喝牛奶，你会长更高。", 166],
  ["Dried fish can make your bones stronger.", "鱼干可以让你骨头更健壮。", 166],
  ["Seaweed can make your blood cleaner.", "海带可以让你的血更纯净。", 166],
  ["If you eat vegetables, your skin will become smoother.", "如果你吃蔬菜的话，你的皮肤就会变得更光滑。", 166],
  ["Let's eat spinach and become as strong as Popeye.", "我们来吃菠菜，变得跟大力水手卜派一样强。", 166],
  ["Mommy made a special meal for you with love.", "妈妈为你做了爱心料理。", 166],
  ["Whole grain rice is better than regular white rice.", "杂粮米比一般的白米还好。", 166],
  ["Beans can make you stronger and build your muscles.", "豆类可以让你更强壮，而且让你长肌肉", 166],
  ["If you eat happily, you'll digest better.", "高兴地吃的话，你会消化的更好。", 166],
  ["Even if it doesn't taste good, it's very healthy.", "即使它不好吃，但是对健康很好。", 166],
  ["Food in season is always the freshest.", "当季的食物总是最新鲜的。", 166],
  ["It's safe if you cook it well.", "把它煮熟就会很安全。", 166],
  ["Eating a balanced diet is very important.", "均衡饮食是很重要的。", 166],
  ["Don't be so picky about food.", "不要那么挑食。", 166],
  ["Mommy's eyesight is bad because she didn't eat carrots.", "妈妈因为不吃胡萝卜，所以视力才会不好。", 166],
  ["I like eating vegetables.", "我喜欢吃蔬菜。", 166],
  ["Candy will ruin your teeth.", "糖果会让你的牙齿变坏。", 167],
  ["If you eat too much ice cream, your tummy will hurt.", "吃太多冰激淋的话，你的肚子会痛的。", 167],
  ["You shouldn't eat too much salty food.", "你不应该吃太多太咸的食物。", 167],
  ["Don't eat food that smells strange.", "不要吃闻起来很怪的食物。", 167],
  ["Fast food is not good for your health.", "速食对你的健康不好。", 167],
  ["These drinks are full of food coloring.", "这些饮料满满的都是色素。", 167],
  ["Street food is not clean.", "路边的食物不干净。", 167],
  ["I'm worried that street food isn't safe.", "我担心路边的食物不安全。", 167],
  ["If you only eat meat and not vegetables, your blood", "如果你只吃肉，不吃蔬菜的话，你的血", 167],
  ["won't work properly.", "液就不能好好工作。", 167],
  ["If you don't eat everything, you won't grow.", "如果你没有什么都吃的话，你就不会长大。", 167],
  ["If you eat too much greasy food, you'll get fat.", "如果你吃太多油腻的食物，你会变胖的", 167],
  ["If you eat too much spicy food, your stomach will get ruined.", "如果你吃太多辣的食物，你的胃会坏掉", 167],
  ["If you don't wash the fruit, you'll eat the pesticides", "如果你不把水果洗干净，你就会连农药", 167],
  ["too.", "都吃下去。", 167],
  ["This food is expired. Let's throw it away.", "这食物已经过期了，我们把它丢掉。", 167],
  ["No! Don't eat food that fell on the floor.", "不可以！不要吃掉到地上的东西。", 167],
  ["Mom, don't drink too much coffee.", "妈，不要喝太多的咖啡。", 167],
  ["Dad, don't drink too much beer.", "爸，不要喝太多的啤酒。", 167],
  ["Holding in your pee for too long is bad for your body.", "如果你憋尿太久的话，对身体不好。", 167],
  ["Mom, I need to pee.", "妈～我想尿尿", 168],
  ["Okay, I'll be right there.", "好，我马上出来。", 168],
  ["Do you need to pee?", "你要尿尿吗？", 168],
  ["No, I don't.", "我不用。", 168],
  ["I need to pee.", "我要尿尿。", 168],
  ["Right now?", "现在？", 168],
  ["I can't hold it. I'm about to pee.", "我忍不住了。我要尿出来了。", 168],
  ["Hold it! Hold it in!", "忍一下！忍住！", 168],
  ["Lift the toilet seat, then pee.", "把马桶盖掀起来后，再尿。", 168],
  ["After you pee, wipe clean with toilet paper.", "尿完之后，用卫生纸擦干净。", 168],
  ["Lift up your skirt to pee.", "把裙子拉起来尿。", 168],
  ["Make sure you don't splash pee on the toilet seat.", "确定尿尿不要溅到马桶盖上。", 168],
  ["Aim for the middle of the toilet as much as you can.", "尽可能尿到马桶中间。", 168],
  ["Did you flush?", "你冲水了吗？", 168],
  ["This happens because you don't eat vegetables.", "因为你不吃蔬菜才会这样。", 168],
  ["I peed a little.", "我尿了一点。", 168],
  ["Oh! I peed on my clothes.", "喔！我尿在衣服上了。", 168],
  ["Mom, I'm sorry. I wet the bed.", "妈，对不起。我尿床了。", 168],
  ["See! I told you to go to the bathroom.", "看！我告诉你要去厕所的。", 168],
  ["Go to the bathroom before you go out.", "你出门前，先去厕所。", 168],
  ["Go to the bathroom before you go to sleep.", "你睡之前，要先去厕所。", 168],
  ["Mom, I need to poop.", "妈，我要大便。", 169],
  ["My tummy hurts. I need to go poop.", "我肚子痛。我要去大便。", 169],
  ["Close the door. Poop smells bad.", "关上门，便便很臭。", 169],
  ["Tell Mommy when you're done.", "你都上完之，后告诉妈咪。", 169],
  ["My poop looks like a sweet potato.", "我的便便看起来像番薯。", 169],
  ["My child's poop looks like goat poop.", "我孩子的大便好像山羊大便。", 169],
  ["Did you wipe your bottom well?", "你好好地擦了屁股吗", 169],
  ["After you're done, you have to flush.", "你都上完之后，要冲水。", 169],
  ["Wash your hands.", "要洗手。", 169],
  ["Mom, can you wipe me?", "妈，你能帮我擦吗？", 169],
  ["Mom, I pooped a lot.", "妈，我大了好多。", 169],
  ["It stinks!", "！好臭！", 169],
  ["Let's stop talking about poop.", "我们不要再谈大便了。", 169],
  ["What happens if I don't poop?", "如果我不大便的话，会怎样？", 169],
  ["Is it unhealthy if I don't poop every day?", "如果没有每天大便的话，会不健康吗？", 169],
  ["Then the poop stays in your belly.", "那么，大便就会留在肚脐下面。", 169],
  ["I pooped this morning. Why is it coming out again?", "我今天早上大便了。为什么又出来了。", 169],
  ["It looks like the food is being digested well.", "看起来好像食物被消化的很好。", 169],
  ["Mom, I can't poop.", "妈，我大不出来。", 170],
  ["Push harder.", "用力点。", 170],
  ["My tummy hurts a lot, but I can't poop.", "我肚子很痛，但是我大不出来。", 170],
  ["You should drink a lot of water.", "你应该喝很多水。", 170],
  ["I think you're constipated.", "我想你便秘了。", 170],
  ["Come out of the bathroom first and try again later.", "先从厕所出来，等一下再试试。", 170],
  ["Try again later.", "等一下再试。", 170],
  ["Do you want me to rub your tummy?", "要我帮你搓一下肚子吗？", 170],
  ["If it's very bad, I'll give you some medicine.", "如果很严重的话，我会给你一些药。", 170],
  ["I'll go later.", "我等一下上。", 170],
  ["Don't take books into the bathroom.", "不要把书带进厕所。", 170],
  ["That's not a good bathroom habit.", "那不是个好的厕所习惯。", 170],
  ["Oh! What's this smell?", "喔！这是什么味道？", 171],
  ["You farted, you rascal!", "你放屁了，这家伙！", 171],
  ["I just farted, and it really stinks.", "我刚刚放屁了，真的好臭。", 171],
  ["I can't even breathe.", "我都不能呼吸了。", 171],
  ["Daddy's fart smells like poop.", "爸比的屁闻起来好像大便。", 171],
  ["Dad, you're a fart machine.", "爸，你是放屁精。", 171],
  ["Who farted?", "谁放屁了？", 171],
  ["Not me. Was it you?", "不是我，是你吗？", 171],
  ["It wasn't me. Why are you looking at me?", "不是我。为什么一直看我？", 171],
  ["Wow, you farted really loudly.", "哇，你放得好大声。", 171],
  ["Mom, I can't stop farting.", "妈，我无法停止放屁。", 171],
  ["That's terrible. How can you fart on my face?", "这太糟了。你怎么可以在我脸上放屁？", 171],
  ["You're going to make a hole in the floor.", "你要在地板上弄个洞了。", 171],
  ["Stop making fun of me. The smell is gone.", "不要再取笑我了。已经没有臭味了。", 171],
  ["We need to open the window.", "我们需要打开窗户。", 171],
  ["I need to get rid of the smell.", "我需要让臭味消失。", 171],
  ["The stinky ones are silent.", "臭屁不响。", 171],
  ["Ta-da! Daddy is going to fart! Cover your nose!", "哒哒！爸比要放屁了！捂住鼻子！", 171],
  ["Minki, look at my booger.", "敏基，看我的鼻屎。", 172],
  ["Oh my! Gross!", "天呀！好恶！", 172],
  ["Get rid of it!", "清掉它！", 172],
  ["You're the booger-picking king!", "你是挖鼻屎大王！", 172],
  ["Stop picking your nose.", "不要再挖鼻子了。", 172],
  ["Don't eat your boogers.", "不要吃鼻屎。", 172],
  ["What should I do with this booger?", "我应该如何处理这个鼻屎？", 172],
  ["Wipe it off with a tissue.", "用面巾纸擦掉。", 172],
  ["Why did you give that to Mommy?", "你为什么把那个给妈妈？", 172],
  ["Mom, I can't get the booger out.", "妈，鼻屎挖不出来。", 172],
  ["Don't pick your nose in front of other people.", "不要在他人面前挖鼻孔。", 172],
  ["If you keep picking, you'll get a nosebleed.", "如果你一直挖，你会流鼻血。", 172],
  ["Who put a booger here?", "是谁把鼻屎沾在这里的？", 172],
  ["Mom, I have the hiccups!", "妈，我打嗝了！", 173],
  ["How can I stop the hiccups?", "我要怎样才能停止打嗝？", 173],
  ["Swallow your saliva.", "把口水吞下去。", 173],
  ["Hold your breath and count to three.", "屏住呼吸，并数到三。", 173],
  ["Do you want to drink some warm water?", "你要喝点温水吗？", 173],
  ["Let me scare you. Maybe that will cure the hiccups.", "让我吓一跳。或许可以把打嗝治好。", 173],
  ["Are you better now?", "！你现在好一点了吗？", 173],
  ["Yes, I'm a little better now.", "嗯，我现在好一点了。", 173],
  ["No, I still keep hiccuping.", "不，我还是持续打嗝。", 173],
  ["Mom, I sneezed.", "妈，我打喷嚏了。", 174],
  ["My nose is itchy.", "我的鼻子很痒。", 174],
  ["It might be because of the pollen.", "这也许是因为花粉的关系。", 174],
  ["Cover your mouth with your hand.", "用手捂住你的嘴。", 174],
  ["Bless you! Thank you!", "愿上帝保佑你不会感冒谢谢！", 174],
  ["Don't sneeze at people.", "不可以对着人打喷嚏。", 174],
  ["Careful! Your spit went everywhere.", "小心！口水喷得到处都是。", 174],
  ["If your nails are too long, it's hard", "如果你的指甲很才，会很难", 174],
  ["to hold a pencil.", "握住铅笔旳。", 174],
  ["Achoo! Sorry!", "哈啾！抱歉！", 174],
  ["Mom, I'm yawning.", "妈，我在打呵欠。", 175],
  ["Are you tired? Do you want me to open the window?", "你累了吗？要我打开窗户吗？", 175],
  ["Your yawn made other people yawn too.", "你的呵欠让其他人也跟着打起来了。", 175],
  ["After you yawned, I feel like yawning too.", "你打呵欠后，我也好像要打呵欠了。", 175],
  ["Yawning is contagious.", "打呵欠是会传染的。", 175],
  ["Please try not to yawn in class.", "请试着不要在课堂上打呵欠。", 175],
  ["Mom, Minsu burped. Hehe.", "妈，民肃打饱嗝了。嘿嘿。", 176],
  ["That's very rude.", "那很没礼貌。", 176],
  ["Burping at the table is rude.", "在餐桌上打饱嗝是没礼貌的。", 176],
  ["Don't burp like that. It's embarrassing.", "不要像那样打饱嗝。很丢脸的。", 176],
  ["Burping is fun.", "打饱嗝很有趣。", 176],
  ["Oh my! Why are your fingernails so long?", "天呀！你的手指甲怎么这么长？", 177],
  ["They're too long. You should trim your nails.", "太长了。你应该修剪一下指甲。", 177],
  ["Can you trim them for me?", "你能帮我剪吗？", 177],
  ["Get the nail clippers.", "把指甲剪拿来。", 177],
  ["Don't move. You'll get hurt.", "不要动。你会受伤的。", 177],
  ["You might scratch someone with these.", "你会用这个抓伤别人的。", 177],
  ["There's dirt under your nails.", "在指甲下面有脏脏的东西。", 177],
  ["Don't bite your nails.", "不要咬指甲。", 177],
  ["If your nails are too long, ask me to trim them.", "如果你的指甲很才，要叫我帮你剪。", 177],
  ["Now give me the other hand.", "现在把另一只手给我。", 177],
  ["Shall we trim your toenails too?", "我们也来剪你的脚趾甲？", 177],
  ["If your toenails are too long, your socks", "如果你的脚指甲很长，你的袜", 177],
  ["will get holes in them.", "子会被戳个洞。", 177],
  ["Can I trim them myself?", "我可以自己剪吗？", 177],
  ["It hurts because you cut them too short.", "因为你剪得太短了，我很痛。", 177],
  ["Mom, Daddy is calling you.", "妈，爹地打电话给你。", 178],
  ["Can you answer it for me?", "你可以帮我接吗？", 178],
  ["Hello! This is Jim's house.", "喂！这是吉姆的家。", 178],
  ["Who's calling, please?", "请问哪里找？", 178],
  ["Who would you like to speak to?", "您要找哪位？", 178],
  ["Sorry. You have the wrong number.", "不好意思。你打错电话了。", 178],
  ["Mom, it's for you.", "妈，这是要找你的。", 178],
  ["Ask who's calling.", "问问看是谁打来的。", 178],
  ["Please hold on.", "请等一下。", 178],
  ["Can you answer the phone for me?", "你能帮我接一下电话吗？", 178],
  ["Okay, I'll get her.", "好，我请她来接。", 178],
  ["Mom says she'll call you back later.", "妈妈说等一下回电话给你。", 178],
  ["Can you leave your number?", "你可以留下你的电话吗？", 178],
  ["The phone is ringing.", "电话在响了。", 178],
  ["Can you hand me the phone?", "你能把电话给我吗？", 178],
  ["Hang up the phone.", "挂掉电话。", 178],
  ["I'll get it.", "我来接。", 178],
  ["Who called?", "谁打来的电话？", 178],
  ["It's a number I don't know.", "是我不知道的号码。", 178],
  ["If it's someone we don't know, let me answer.", "如果是不认识的人的话，让我来听。", 178],
  ["Goodbye. Nice hearing from you.", "再见。很高兴听到你的消息。", 178],
  ["Sorry. I have to hang up now.", "抱歉。我要挂掉电话了。", 178],
  ["Can't you see I'm on the phone?", "你没有看到我正在讲电话吗？", 178],
  ["Do you want to call Daddy?", "要打电话给爸爸吗？", 179],
  ["I can call by myself.", "我自己可以打。", 179],
  ["Dial the number carefully.", "你要看好号码打。", 179],
  ["Do you remember Daddy's phone number?", "你记得爸爸的电话号码吗？", 179],
  ["The call got cut off.", "电话被切断了。", 179],
  ["The line is busy.", "电话中。", 179],
  ["Nobody is answering.", "没有人接电话。", 179],
  ["Call again later.", "晚点再打。", 179],
  ["Hello. Is Minsu there?", "喂。民肃在吗？", 179],
  ["This is Kimhong, Minsu's friend. Can I talk to Minsu?", "这里是金宏，是民肃的朋友。我可以跟民肃通电话吗？", 179],
  ["Can you get Minsu on the phone?", "你可以叫民肃听电话吗？", 179],
  ["Can I leave a message for him?", "我可以留言给他吗？", 179],
  ["I think I dialed the wrong number. Sorry.", "我好像打错电话了。对不起。", 179],
  ["It says this number doesn't exist.", "它说没有这个电话号码。", 179],
  ["It looks like you dialed the wrong number.", "你好像打错电话了。", 179],
  ["Mom, can you tell me Gina's phone number?", "妈，你能告诉我吉娜的电话号码吗？", 179],
  ["Don't play with Mommy's phone.", "不要玩妈妈的手机。", 180],
  ["There's a monthly limit. Don't use it too much.", "那是每个月有限额的。不要打太多。", 180],
  ["If you're home, use the home phone.", "在家的话，打家用电话。", 180],
  ["Turn off your phone at school.", "在学校，要把手机关掉。", 180],
  ["The battery is dead.", "电池没电了。", 180],
  ["Charge your phone.", "把你的手机充电。", 180],
  ["Can I get a new phone?", "我可以换只新手机吗？", 180],
  ["Kids shouldn't use expensive phones.", "小孩子不应该用昂贵的手机。", 180],
  ["They're easy to break and easy to lose.", "容易弄坏，也容易弄丢。", 180],
  ["Save the number.", "把号码存起来。", 180],
  ["Don't let your phone near water.", "不要让你的手机靠近水。", 180],
  ["Don't look at your phone while walking on the street.", "不要在路边走边看手机。", 180],
  ["I hate it when people talk loudly on their phones.", "我讨厌人们用手机大声说话。", 180],
  ["Put your phone on vibrate in public places.", "在公共场所时，把你的手机转震动。", 180],
  ["Dad, don't use your phone while driving.", "爸，不要一边用手机一边开车。", 180],
  ["You got a text message.", "有简讯来了。", 181],
  ["Who sent you a text?", "是谁寄简讯给你？", 181],
  ["It's a text from Daddy.", "爸爸传来的简讯。", 181],
  ["This is spam.", "这是垃圾简讯。", 181],
  ["I'll delete it.", "我要删掉它。", 181],
  ["I'll reply to the text.", "我要回简讯。", 181],
  ["Please text me when you get there.", "你到的时候，请传简讯给我。", 181],
  ["Send Mommy a text.", "传给简讯给妈妈。", 181],
  ["It's better to use text messages in public places.", "在公共场所使用简讯比较好。", 181],
  ["Mom, you typed it wrong.", "妈，你打错字了。", 181],
  ["Mom, I replied to the text.", "妈，我回简讯了。", 181],
  ["Mom, did you check the text?", "妈，你确认简讯了吗？", 181],
  ["What language is this?", "这是哪国的语言？", 181],
  ["They're emoticons.", "它们是表情符号。", 181],
  ["Let's make a cake for dinner.", "我们晚餐来做蛋糕。", 182],
  ["Let me mix the dough.", "让我来混合面团。", 182],
  ["Let's wash the cucumbers.", "我们来洗小黄瓜。", 182],
  ["You should wash the vegetables well.", "你要好好把蔬菜洗干净。", 182],
  ["Wash the lettuce leaves one by one.", "莴苣的菜叶要一片一片洗。", 182],
  ["There might be pesticides left on them.", "这些可能会有农药留在上面。", 182],
  ["Do you want to use some detergent?", "要用一些洗涤剂吗？", 182],
  ["No detergent should be left on them.", "不可以有洗涤剂留在上面。", 182],
  ["Wash them several times.", "要多洗几次。", 182],
  ["It's better to wash them in running water.", "用流动的水来洗会比较好。", 182],
  ["Soak them in water first, then wash.", "先泡在水中，之后再洗。", 182],
  ["Scrub them gently.", "轻轻地搓洗。", 182],
  ["If you wash vegetables in cold water, they stay fresh.", "蔬菜用冷水洗的话，会保持新鲜。", 182],
  ["If you scrub too hard, the nutrients will wash away.", "如果你太用力搓洗，营养成分会被洗掉的。", 182],
  ["Wash the vegetables before you cut them.", "你要切蔬菜之前，要先洗一洗。", 182],
  ["Let's rinse these cooked vegetables with cold water.", "我们把这些煮过的蔬菜用冷水冲一冲", 182],
  ["Wash the fish before you cook it.", "你煮鱼之前，要先洗一洗。", 182],
  ["Stir it well so it won't stick to the bottom of the pan.", "好好搅拌，这样它才不会黏在锅底。", 182],
  ["I'll cut this into small cubes.", "我要把这切成小方块。", 183],
  ["Let's slice the meat.", "我们把肉切片。", 183],
  ["Let me slice the ham thin for you.", "我帮你把火腿切成薄片。", 183],
  ["Let's shred the carrots.", "我们把胡萝卜切成丝。", 183],
  ["Let's cut it into one-centimeter cubes.", "我们把它切成长度1公分的小方块。", 183],
  ["Let's chop the garlic.", "我们把大蒜切碎。", 183],
  ["Let's peel the potatoes.", "我们来削马铃薯。", 183],
  ["Let's cut it into bite-size pieces.", "我们把它切成适当的大小。", 183],
  ["This way it's easy to eat.", "这样就很容易吃进嘴巴里。", 183],
  ["You'd better cut it with scissors.", "你最好用剪刀剪它。", 183],
  ["Mom, be careful with the knife.", "妈，小心用刀。", 183],
  ["Careful! You might hurt your hand.", "小心！你可能会伤到你的手。", 183],
  ["Mom, can I cut it?", "妈，我能切它吗？", 183],
  ["Do you want to cut the bread with the bread knife?", "你要用面包刀切面包吗？", 183],
  ["If you cut it too thick, it won't cook through.", "如果你切太厚的话，会煮不熟。", 183],
  ["Press down with the fork and cut it.", "把叉子压下去然后将它切断。", 183],
  ["Cut them into the same size.", "把它切成相同大小。", 183],
  ["This knife is dull. It needs to be sharpened.", "这刀子变钝了，要磨利才行。", 183],
  ["Let's boil some water.", "我们来煮水。", 184],
  ["Let's heat up the soup.", "我们来热汤", 184],
  ["The lid is shaking.", "盖子在震动了。", 184],
  ["Steam is coming out.", "出现水蒸气了。", 184],
  ["It's very hot. Just watch.", "这很烫，看着就好。", 184],
  ["We need to let it boil a little more.", "我们需要再滚一下。", 184],
  ["Put the ingredients in in order.", "按顺序把材料放进去。", 184],
  ["Let's wait for it to cook.", "我们等它煮熟。", 184],
  ["The oil will splatter. Stay back.", "油会溅出来，离远一点。", 184],
  ["Mom, I smell something burning.", "妈，我闻到烧焦的味道了。", 184],
  ["Is the heat too high?", "热度太高了吗？", 184],
  ["Turn down the heat and cook it.", "把火转小来煮。", 184],
  ["Cook it on high heat for a bit.", "用大火煮一下。", 184],
  ["The handle is hot, so wear an oven mitt.", "因为把手很烫，要戴上手套。", 184],
  ["What do you want to put on your toast?", "你要在吐司上面涂什么？", 184],
  ["Be careful, because steam will come out when you open the lid.", "要小心，因为如果你打开盒子，会有蒸气跑出来。", 184],
  ["Do you want jam or butter?", "你要涂果酱还是奶油？", 185],
  ["I'll spread some jam on the bread.", "我要在面包上涂些果酱。", 185],
  ["Spread it evenly.", "要均匀地涂。", 185],
  ["Use a different spoon for each jam.", "每种果酱用不同的汤匙。", 185],
  ["I'll spread it myself.", "我要自己涂。", 185],
  ["Let me try.", "我来试试看。", 185],
  ["Mom, it keeps running out.", "妈，它一直流出来。", 185],
  ["Mom, it keeps dripping.", "妈，它一直滴出来。", 185],
  ["That's too much. Use the right amount.", "那太多了，适量地使用。", 185],
  ["Make sure you put the lid back on.", "一定要确保盖上盒子。", 185],
  ["Is this okay?", "这样可以吗？", 185],
  ["It fell when I scooped it out.", "我把它挖出来的时候，掉下来了。", 185],
  ["Can you get me the plates?", "你能帮我把盘子拿来吗？", 186],
  ["We need a bigger plate.", "我们需要更大的盘子。", 186],
  ["We need a deeper bowl.", "我们需要较深的盘子。", 186],
  ["Can you give me the soup bowl?", "你能把盛汤的碗给我吗？", 186],
  ["Don't put too much in the bowl.", "不要盛太多东西在碗内。", 186],
  ["Let's serve it in the middle.", "我们把它盛在中间。", 186],
  ["Do you want more on your plate?", "你要盛更多在盘子上吗？", 186],
  ["Mom, put it in my bowl.", "妈，把它放在我的碗内。", 186],
  ["Please put a lot on my plate.", "请盛很多在我的盘子内。", 186],
  ["Let's wipe the edge of the plate clean.", "我们把盘子的边缘擦干净。", 186],
  ["Let's take some out.", "我们拿一些出来。", 186],
  ["How many more plates do we need?", "我们还需要几个盘子？", 186],
  ["Set these plates on the table.", "把这些盘子摆在餐桌上。", 186],
  ["Those plates break easily. Be careful.", "那些盘子很容易破，要小心点。", 186],
  ["Eat roast turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and pumpkin pie.", "吃烤火鸡、马铃薯泥、肉汁、南瓜派。", 187],
  ["Thanksgiving is when we harvest and give thanks", "感恩节是我们收割并因此对神表示感谢", 187],
  ["to God for it.", "的时候。", 187],
  ["It's a very important holiday in the United States.", "它在美国是非常重要的节日。", 187],
  ["What kind of food do they eat?", "他们吃什么样的食物？", 187],
  ["Be grateful.", "心怀感恩。", 187],
  ["Eat turkey.", "吃火鸡。", 187],
  ["A thankful heart.", "感恩的心。", 187],
  ["Is the turkey good?", "火鸡好吃吗？", 187],
  ["Be thankful every day.", "感恩每一天。", 187],
  ["Happy Thanksgiving.", "感恩节快乐。", 187],
  ["Learn to be thankful.", "懂得感恩。", 187],
  ["Learn to be grateful.", "学会感恩。", 187],
  ["Thankful for meeting you.", "感恩相遇。", 187],
  ["What do we eat on Thanksgiving?", "感恩节吃什么？", 187],
  ["The roast turkey smells so good.", "烤火鸡真香。", 187],
  ["Thanksgiving turkey.", "感恩节火鸡。", 187],
  ["Eat a turkey feast.", "吃火鸡大餐。", 187],
  ["The turkey smells so good!", "火鸡真香！", 187],
  ["Thank the teachers.", "感谢老师。", 187],
  ["Thank your parents.", "感谢父母。", 187],
  ["Thank your friends.", "感谢朋友。", 187],
  ["Who do you want to thank?", "想感谢谁？", 187],
  ["Mom, you said I could sleep over at Gina's today, right?", "妈，上次你说今天我可以在吉娜家睡对吧？", 188],
  ["Yes, that's right. So did her mom say you could?", "是的，没错。所以她妈妈允许你去吗了？", 188],
  ["Yes, she said yes.", "是的，她说好。", 188],
  ["Okay. Then why aren't you packing what you need? Don't forget your toothbrush.", "好的。那么，你为什么还不准备一下要带的东西？不要忘记你的牙刷。", 188],
  ["Sleep well even without Mommy. Have a nice, fun night at your friend's house.", "妈妈不在也要好好睡。祝你在朋友家有个美好有趣的夜晚。", 188],
  ["Be good at Gina's house. Don't be too loud.", "在吉娜家的时候，一定要乖。不要太吵", 188],
  ["Don't run around in her house. Okay?", "不要在她家房子里乱跑。好吗？", 188],
  ["Listen to Gina's parents.", "要听吉娜父母的话。", 188],
  ["Can I sleep over at Minsu's house this Saturday?", "这个星期六，我可以在民肃家过夜吗？", 188],
  ["I got an invitation to a pajama party on Saturday.", "我收到周六睡衣派对的邀请。", 188],
  ["Wow, it's a pajama party.", "哇，是睡衣派对。", 188],
  ["Did you get his parents' permission?", "你得到他的父母的许可了吗。", 188],
  ["It was his parents who invited me.", "是他父母邀请我的。", 188],
  ["Did you pack everything you need?", "你把需要的东西都准备好了吗？", 188],
  ["Can you sleep without Mommy?", "没有妈妈，你能睡得着吗？", 188],
  ["Mom, I'm a big kid now.", "妈，我现在是大人了。", 188],
  ["This is your first time sleeping at a friend's house.", "这是你第一次去朋友家里睡。", 188],
  ["Don't bother Minsu's parents, got it?", "不要打扰民肃的父母，知道吗？", 188],
  ["You must not sleep in.", "你不可以晚起。", 188],
  ["You must brush your teeth before bed.", "你睡之前，一定要刷牙。", 188],
  ["Enjoy the pajama party!", "好好享受睡衣派对！", 188],
  ["I think it will be fun.", "我想这样会很有趣。", 188],
  ["I can't wait to go! I'm so excited.", "我好想快点去！真的好兴奋。", 188],
  ["Mom, see you tomorrow!", "妈妈，明天见！", 188],
  ["Call me if anything happens.", "如果有什么事，就打电话给我。", 188],
  ["Mom, what day is it today?", "妈，今天是星期几？", 189],
  ["You don't have to go to school on Saturday or Sunday.", "你六、日都不用去上学。", 189],
  ["Today is Saturday, so there's no school. You can sleep in.", "今天是不用上学的星期六。你可以多睡一点。", 189],
  ["This is an exciting weekend.", "这是令人期待的周末。", 189],
  ["Holidays are so much fun.", "假日是在太有趣了。", 189],
  ["I don't have to go to school this weekend. I like that.", "这个周末我不用去学校。我喜欢。", 189],
  ["The weekend starts tomorrow.", "从明天开始就是周末了。", 189],
  ["Tomorrow is Saturday, and there's no school.", "明天是不用上学的周六。", 189],
  ["Tomorrow is Saturday, but we have school.", "明天是要上学的周六。", 189],
  ["You should spend your weekend with your family.", "你的周末要跟家人度过。", 189],
  ["Say &quot;have a nice weekend&quot; to your friends.", "跟你的朋友说周末愉快。", 189],
  ["Have a nice weekend!", "周末愉快！", 189],
  ["I wish every day were like this weekend.", "我希望每天都跟这个周末一样。", 189],
  ["I don't have to go to school, right?", "我不用去学校，对吧？", 189],
  ["Mom, let's go to the amusement park this weekend.", "妈，这个周末我们去游乐园。", 189],
  ["If you don't go to school, you won't see your friends.", "如果你不去学校的话，你就见不到你的朋友了。", 189],
  ["Are we going anywhere this weekend?", "这个周末我们要去哪里吗？", 189],
  ["Can we go on a trip this weekend?", "周末我们可以去旅行吗？", 189],
  ["You have a make-up class this weekend.", "这个周末，你有课要补上。", 189],
  ["It's already Sunday.", "已经周日了。", 189],
  ["The weekend is coming to an end.", "这个周末要结束了。", 189],
  ["Tomorrow, a new week begins!", "明天，新的一周就要开始了！", 189],
  ["The long holiday is about to begin!", "连休就要开始了！", 189],
  ["This national holiday happens to fall on the weekend.", "这次的国定假日刚好在周末。", 189],
  ["I wasted the weekend and did nothing.", "我白白浪费了周末，什么都没做。", 189],
  ["Dad, wake up!", "爸，起床了！", 190],
  ["Open your eyes.", "张开眼睛。", 190],
  ["Daddy is too tired.", "爸比太累了。", 190],
  ["I want to sleep a little more.", "我要多睡一会。", 190],
  ["You promised to take me to the park.", "你答应我要去公园的。", 190],
  ["Sweetie, give me a break.", "甜心，饶了我。", 190],
  ["Can't you go with Mommy?", "你不能跟妈咪去吗？", 190],
  ["No, I want to go with Daddy.", "不要，我想跟爸比去。", 190],
  ["You should play with me on the weekend.", "你应该要在周末陪我玩。", 190],
  ["He won't get up.", "他不要起床。", 190],
  ["I'll wait until he gets up.", "我会等到他起床。", 190],
  ["Can you get Daddy up for lunch?", "你能叫爸爸起来吃午餐吗？", 190],
  ["Go tickle Daddy until he gets up.", "去给爸爸搔痒直到他起床。", 190],
  ["Dad, get up. Let's go exercise.", "爸，起床了。我们去运动。", 190],
  ["I wish I could play with Dad.", "我希望我可以跟爸爸玩。", 190],
  ["I envy kids who play soccer with their dads.", "我羡慕跟爸爸玩足球的小孩。", 190],
  ["I want to play with Daddy. Wake up and play with me.", "我想跟爸比玩。快起床跟我玩。", 190],
  ["Daddy looks really tired.", "爸比看起来真的很累。", 190],
  ["Don't bother him. Let him sleep a little more.", "别吵他，让他多睡一会。", 190],
  ["Daddy is tired because he worked late last night.", "爸比因为昨天晚上工作到很晚，所以很累。", 190],
  ["Dad looks like he can't even open his eyes.", "爸爸看起来根本连眼睛都张不开。", 190],
  ["Why did Dad get up at noon?", "为什么爸爸在中午才起来？", 190],
  ["It's already evening, and we still haven't done anything.", "已经晚上了，我们还是什么都没做。", 191],
  ["This weekend, let's rest well and recharge.", "这个周末，我们就好好休息来重振一下精神。", 191],
  ["I don't want to do anything.", "我不想做任何事情。", 191],
  ["Fine. Can I watch TV?", "很好。我可以看电视吗？", 191],
  ["Mom, don't bother me.", "妈，不要打扰我。", 191],
  ["Let's eat lunch out.", "我们去外面吃午餐。", 191],
  ["Are you all just lying around doing nothing?", "你们都一起躺着，什么都不做吗？", 191],
  ["Do you just want to be lazy all day today?", "你们今天就只想懒懒地过吗？", 191],
  ["Do whatever you want.", "做任何你想做的事。", 191],
  ["It's a little boring.", "有点无聊。", 191],
  ["Time is passing so slowly.", "时间过得好慢。", 191],
  ["Anyway, home is the best place.", "总之在家是最好的。", 191],
  ["Let's stop being idle.", "我们不要再无所事事了。", 191],
  ["Do we really have to do something now?", "现在真的要做点什么了吗？", 191],
  ["What do you want to do this weekend?", "这个周末，你想做什么？", 192],
  ["Do you want to go to the water park this weekend?", "这个周末，你想去水上乐园吗？", 192],
  ["Are you going to the zoo this weekend?", "这个周末，你要去动物园吗？", 192],
  ["Are you going to the museum this weekend?", "这个周末，你要去博物馆吗？", 192],
  ["Are you going to see a movie this weekend?", "你这个周末要去看电影吗？", 192],
  ["Please take me to see a movie.", "请带我去看电影。", 192],
  ["Let's go somewhere fun this weekend.", "这个周末，我们去哪玩玩。", 192],
  ["My friend went on a farm experience.", "我的朋友去了农村体验。", 192],
  ["We're going to Grandpa's house this weekend.", "我们这个周末要去爷爷家。", 192],
  ["This is an exciting weekend.", "这是个让人兴奋的周末。", 192],
  ["Let's make plans for the holiday.", "我们来订假日计划。", 192],
  ["What do you want to see the most?", "你最想看的是什么？", 192],
  ["I've always wanted to go there.", "我一直很想去那里。", 192],
  ["Summer vacation is here.", "暑假来临了。", 193],
  ["How long is this vacation?", "这次的假期有多久？", 193],
  ["Five days and four nights.", "五天四夜。", 193],
  ["I think we can enjoy this vacation well.", "我想我们可以好好度过这个假期。", 193],
  ["We're going to the beach this vacation.", "这个休假，我们要去海边。", 193],
  ["It's also good to join a history activity.", "去参加历史活动也好。", 193],
  ["Has Dad already gone to work?", "爸爸已经去上班了吗？", 194],
  ["Why does Daddy have to work even on weekends?", "为什么爸比连周末也要去上班？", 194],
  ["Dad went to work because he has a lot of work to do.", "爸爸去上班了，因为他有很多工作要做", 194],
  ["He'll be back in the afternoon.", "他会在下午回来。", 194],
  ["Call Daddy and tell him to come home soon.", "打电话叫爸比赶快回家。", 194],
  ["Dad, where did you go?", "爸，你去哪里了？", 194],
  ["I have to go back to work.", "我必须回去工作。", 194],
  ["You said you would play with me.", "你好像说过要跟我玩。", 194],
  ["Sorry, next time.", "抱歉，下一次。", 194],
  ["Dad will be late for the office.", "爸爸到公司要晚了。", 194],
  ["I have to go.", "我不得不去。", 194],
  ["Can I go with you?", "我可以跟你去吗？", 194],
  ["No, you can't. Wait for me with Mommy.", "不，不行。你跟妈妈一起等我。", 194],
  ["But I promise I'll be back soon.", "但，我答应你会快点回来。", 194],
  ["He does that for our family.", "他是为了我们一家人才那样做的。", 194],
  ["January 1st is a holiday.", "1月1日是假日。", 195],
  ["In the past, many people fought each other because of misunderstanding, causing many tragedies.", "过去，有许多人因为误解而彼此争斗，造成了许多悲剧。", 195],
  ["January 1st is the day that commemorates the founding of the Republic of China in 1912.", "1月1日是纪念1912年中华民国开国的日子。", 195],
  ["February 28th is Peace Memorial Day.", "2月28日是和平纪念日。", 195],
  ["We must not forget the sad history we once had.", "不可以忘记我们曾经有过的悲伤历史。", 195],
  ["April 1st is April Fools' Day.", "4月1日是愚人节。", 195],
  ["It's fun to play little jokes on April Fools' Day.", "在愚人节开点玩笑是很好玩的。", 195],
  ["But it becomes a problem if you make fun of others too much.", "但是太过取笑他人的话，就会是个问题。", 195],
  ["Qingming Festival is on one of these days: April 4th, 5th, or 6th.", "清明节大概是在4月4日、5日或6日的其中一天。", 195],
  ["Many Taiwanese clean the graves on that day.", "很多台湾人那天清扫坟墓。", 195],
  ["April 4th is Children's Day.", "4月4日是儿童节。", 195],
  ["We should remember the soldiers who gave their lives for our country.", "我们应该记得那些为国家牺牲的军人。", 195],
  ["For all children, this is the happiest day.", "对于所有的小孩来说，这是最幸福的一天了。", 195],
  ["May 1st is Labor Day.", "5月1日是劳动节。", 195],
  ["August 8th is Father's Day.", "8月8日是父亲节。", 195],
  ["September 3rd is Armed Forces Day.", "9月3日是军人节。", 195],
  ["Give the teacher a small gift and a thank-you card.", "给老师送个小礼物和感谢卡。", 195],
  ["September 28th is Teachers' Day.", "9月28日是教师节。", 195],
  ["October 25th is Retrocession Day.", "10月25日是光复节。", 195],
  ["We broke free from Japan's rule on October 25th, 1945.", "我们在1945年10月25日摆脱日本的支配。", 195],
  ["December 25th is Constitution Day.", "12月25日是行宪纪念日。", 195],
  ["That day commemorates when we made our constitution in 1947.", "那天是纪念我们在1947年，制定宪法的日子。", 195],
  ["On some holidays, you don't have to go to school.", "在某些假日，你不用去学校。", 195],
  ["We are Christians.", "我们是基督徒。", 196],
  ["We go to church on Saturdays and Sundays.", "我们周六及周日去教会。", 196],
  ["We go to worship.", "我们去做礼拜。", 196],
  ["We're going to be late for worship.", "我们做礼拜要迟到了。", 196],
  ["Don't talk during worship.", "做礼拜的时候，不可以讲话。", 196],
  ["Let's pray.", "我们来祈祷。", 196],
  ["Let's say the Lord's Prayer.", "我们来说主的祈祷文。", 196],
  ["Is your offering ready?", "你奉献的钱准备好了吗？", 196],
  ["We should give a tithe.", "我们应该奉献十分之一。", 196],
  ["Say hello to the pastor.", "跟牧师打招呼。", 196],
  ["Jesus died on the cross.", "耶稣被钉在十字架上而死去。", 196],
  ["I'm going to Sunday school at church.", "我要去教会的周日学校。", 196],
  ["We are Catholic.", "我们是天主教。", 196],
  ["We go to the cathedral.", "我们去大教堂。", 196],
  ["We go to Mass.", "我们去做弥撒。", 196],
  ["Don't be late for Mass.", "做弥撒不要晚到。", 196],
  ["Put on your veil for Mass.", "戴上你的弥撒头巾。", 196],
  ["Quiet! The priest is preaching.", "安静！神父在传道。", 196],
  ["Let's say the Rosary.", "我们来念玫瑰经。", 196],
  ["Our nuns are very kind.", "我们的修女们人都很好。", 196],
  ["Ask the Lord to forgive your sins.", "请主原谅你的过错。", 196],
  ["Now go to confession.", "现在去忏悔。", 196],
  ["Lord, please bless us.", "主啊，请赐福给我们。", 196],
  ["You must be quiet in front of the Buddha statue.", "在佛像面前，你一定要安静。", 196],
  ["Founding Day, Arbor Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day.", "开国纪念日植树节母亲节父亲节", 197],
  ["Constitution Day, Labor Day, National Day, April Fools' Day, Children's Day, Teachers' Day.", "行宪纪念日劳动节国庆节愚人节儿童节教师节", 197],
  ["Peace Memorial Day, Qingming Festival, Armed Forces Day, Youth Day.", "和平纪念日清明节军人节青年节", 197],
  ["We are Buddhists.", "我们是佛教徒。", 198],
  ["Today is the Buddha's birthday.", "今天是佛陀诞生日。", 198],
  ["Go to the temple with Mommy.", "和妈妈一起去寺庙。", 198],
  ["Greet the monk like this.", "像这样给僧人打招呼。", 198],
  ["Put your hands together and bow deeply.", "双手合起来，深深地鞠躬。", 198],
  ["Don't run around in the temple.", "不要在寺庙内乱跑。", 198],
  ["Write down the names of the friends you want to invite.", "把你想要邀请的朋友名字写下来。", 199],
  ["Your birthday is coming soon.", "你的生日快到了。", 199],
  ["Invite your friends to a party at home.", "邀请朋友们来家里开派对。", 199],
  ["How many people do you want to invite?", "你想邀请多少人？", 199],
  ["Invite as many as you want.", "你想邀请多少就邀请多少。", 199],
  ["About ten.", "大约十个。", 199],
  ["I want to invite the whole class.", "我想邀请全班。", 199],
  ["Let's make the invitations first.", "我们先来制作邀请函。", 199],
  ["I'll make the invitations.", "我要制作邀请函。", 199],
  ["What should I write on the invitation?", "我要在邀请函上写什么？", 199],
  ["What time should I tell them to come?", "我要告诉他们几点来？", 199],
  ["Tell them to come right after school.", "告诉他们放学后直接过来。", 199],
  ["Give the invitations to your friends.", "把邀请函拿给你的朋友们。", 199],
  ["Ask your friends if they can come.", "问问朋友们他们是否能来。", 199],
  ["When should I hand out the invitations?", "我什么时候要把邀请函送出去。", 199],
  ["I'll give them to them when I go to school tomorrow.", "明天我去上学，就拿给他们。", 199],
  ["Where should I have my birthday party?", "我要在哪里办生日派对？", 199],
  ["Just invite your friends over to our house.", "就请你的朋友们来家里。", 199],
  ["I think it will be too crowded at home.", "我想在家里的话会太挤了。", 199],
  ["I'll book a restaurant.", "我会订餐厅。", 199],
  ["Mommy needs to plan your birthday party.", "妈咪需要计划一下你的生日派对。", 199],
  ["What birthday gift do you want to receive?", "你想收到什么生日礼物？", 199],
  ["I want a toy car for my birthday.", "我想要玩具车作为生日礼物。", 199],
  ["I'm invited to my friend's birthday party.", "我受邀参加朋友的生日了。", 199],
  ["I got an invitation from my friend.", "我从朋友那收到了邀请函。", 199],
  ["After school, I'll go to Gina's birthday party.", "放学后，我会去吉娜的生日派对。", 199],
  ["Mom, Gina invited me to her birthday party.", "妈，吉娜邀请我去参加她的生日派对。", 199],
  ["Oh, that sounds great!", "喔，那听起来很棒！", 199],
  ["What gift should I give her?", "我要送她什么礼物？", 199],
  ["Then think about what she likes.", "那，想想她喜欢什么。", 199],
  ["When is the party?", "派对是什么时候？", 199],
  ["At two o'clock this Saturday afternoon.", "这周六下午两点。", 199],
  ["Thursday? But you have a make-up class that day.", "周四吗？但是那天你有补课。", 199],
  ["Her birthday was originally on the 12th, but she celebrated it early.", "她的生日原本是12号，但是她提早庆祝", 199],
  ["Where is she having the party?", "她要在哪里开派对？", 199],
  ["Don't forget the gift you bought.", "不要忘记你预先买好的礼物。", 199],
  ["Can I miss just that day?", "我只有那天不去，可以吗？", 199],
  ["Because she's my best friend, I should go.", "因为她是我最好的朋友，我应该要去。", 199],
  ["Mom, I want a birthday party like hers.", "妈，我想要有向她一样的生日派对。", 199],
  ["This Wednesday is Grandpa's birthday.", "这周三是你爷爷的生日。", 199],
  ["Call me after the party, and I'll pick you up.", "派对结束后，打电话给我，我会去接你的。", 199],
  ["I'm going to get ready for the party.", "我要来准备派对了。", 199],
  ["Your friends are all here.", "你的朋友们都到了。", 199],
  ["How many candles do we need?", "我们需要几根蜡烛？", 199],
  ["Let's sing &quot;Happy Birthday.&quot;", "我们来唱&quot;生日快乐歌&quot;。", 199],
  ["Make a wish.", "许愿。", 199],
  ["Blow out the candles.", "把蜡烛吹灭。", 199],
  ["Do you want to cut the cake and share it with your friends?", "你要来切蛋糕分给朋友们吗？", 199],
  ["Thank you for coming to my party.", "谢谢你们来参加我的派对。", 200],
  ["Happy birthday!", "生日快乐！", 200],
  ["This is a gift for you.", "这是我送你的礼物。", 200],
  ["This is what I brought for you.", "这是我带来给你的。", 200],
  ["Open the gift.", "打开礼物。", 200],
  ["Wow! I really wanted this.", "哇！我真的很想要这个。", 200],
  ["I really like this gift.", "我真的很喜欢这礼物。", 200],
  ["Have fun.", "好好玩。", 200],
  ["Wow, this toy car is really cool.", "哇，这玩具车真的很酷。", 200],
  ["I got this from my dad.", "这是我从爸爸那收到的。", 200],
  ["My dad bought this for me.", "我爸买这个给我。", 200],
  ["Put on as many candles as Grandpa's age.", "插上跟爷爷岁数一样的蜡烛。", 200],
  ["Let's pick out a gift for Grandpa.", "我们来为爷爷选礼物。", 200],
  ["What gift would Grandpa like?", "爷爷会喜欢什么礼物？", 200],
  ["I'll write the card.", "我来写卡片。", 200],
  ["The gift is a picture I drew.", "礼物是我画的画。", 200],
  ["Grandpa will love that.", "爷爷会很喜欢那个的。", 200],
  ["I'll make the food Grandpa likes.", "我来做爷爷喜欢的食物。", 200],
  ["Grandpa, happy birthday to you!", "爷爷，祝您生日快乐！", 200],
  ["January 1st is the New Year on the solar calendar.", "1月1日是阳历的新年。", 200],
  ["Thank you, sweetie.", "谢谢，甜心。", 200],
  ["Sing &quot;Happy Birthday&quot; to Grandpa.", "给爷爷唱“生日快乐歌”。", 200],
  ["Grandpa, I wish you good health and a long life!", "爷爷，祝您健康长寿！", 200],
  ["Please open the gift.", "请打开礼物。", 200],
  ["Grandpa, do you like your gift?", "爷爷，你喜欢你的礼物吗？", 200],
  ["I spent many days picking out a gift for you.", "我花了很多天为您选礼物。", 200],
  ["Sweetie, thank you! I love it.", "甜心，谢谢！我非常喜欢。", 200],
  ["We also have a New Year on the lunar calendar.", "我们还有一个农历的新年。", 201],
  ["We worship our ancestors. This is a very important custom.", "我们祭拜祖先，这是很重要的习俗。", 201],
  ["The lunar New Year is also the Chinese New Year.", "农历的新年又是华人的新年。", 201],
  ["We have a reunion dinner during the New Year.", "我们在过年时吃团圆饭。", 201],
  ["Once you eat the reunion dinner, you become one year older.", "当你吃了团圆饭，你就长了一岁。", 201],
  ["The Lunar New Year and Mid-Autumn Festival are both very important holidays in Taiwan.", "过年跟中秋节都是台湾很重要的节日。", 201],
  ["During the New Year, we go to Grandpa's house in Tainan.", "过年时，我们要去位于台南的爷爷家。", 201],
  ["Let's put on new clothes and go to Grandma's house to wish her a happy New Year!", "我们穿上新衣服去奶奶家给她拜年！", 201],
  ["This is a New Year red envelope.", "这是新年红包。", 201],
  ["You look even prettier in your new clothes!", "穿上新衣服后，你看起来更美了！", 201],
  ["It's time to wish the adults a happy New Year.", "该给大人们拜年了。", 201],
  ["Happy New Year!", "新年快乐！", 201],
  ["I hope you have a lucky year!", "希望你有个幸运的一年！", 201],
  ["The Mid-Autumn Festival is on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month.", "中秋节是农历的8月15日。", 201],
  ["Grandpa, thank you!", "爷爷，谢谢您！", 201],
  ["I got a red envelope with a thousand dollars in it.", "我收到1千元的红包。", 201],
  ["The New Year has come.", "新年到。", 201],
  ["It's so wonderful to be together!", "团圆真幸福！", 201],
  ["Stay up late together for the New Year.", "一起守岁。", 201],
  ["The New Year is wonderful!", "过年真好！", 201],
  ["We'll stay up late tonight for the New Year.", "今晚守岁。", 201],
  ["A new beginning for the New Year.", "新年新开始。", 201],
  ["It's time to receive red envelopes.", "收红包了。", 201],
  ["Good luck in the New Year.", "新年大吉。", 201],
  ["Did you stay up for the New Year?", "守岁了吗？", 201],
  ["Did you wish everyone a happy New Year?", "拜年了吗？", 201],
  ["How was your New Year?", "新年过得好吗？", 201],
  ["A family reunion at the end of the year.", "岁末团圆。", 201],
  ["Happy Spring Festival.", "春节快乐。", 201],
  ["Happy New Year.", "新年好。", 201],
  ["How many red envelopes did you get?", "收了多少红包？", 201],
  ["The Spring Festival is so lively!", "春节真热闹！", 201],
  ["Are the red envelopes big?", "红包大不大？", 201],
  ["The Spring Festival is here.", "春节到了。", 201],
  ["Stay up late to welcome the New Year.", "守岁迎新。", 201],
  ["The red envelope is so big!", "红包真大！", 201],
  ["Happy New Year's Eve.", "除夕快乐。", 201],
  ["Give out lucky money.", "发压岁钱。", 201],
  ["Happy New Year?", "过年好？", 201],
  ["The New Year is here.", "新年到了。", 201],
  ["Happy New Year.", "过年好。", 201],
  ["How much lucky money did you get?", "压岁钱多少？", 201],
  ["Happy Spring Festival.", "春节好。", 201],
  ["A fresh start for the New Year.", "新年新气象。", 201],
  ["Bless our motherland.", "祝福祖国。", 201],
  ["New Year's Eve is here.", "除夕到了。", 201],
  ["Put up Spring Festival couplets.", "贴春联。", 201],
  ["Let's go to the Christmas market.", "圣诞集市去。", 201],
  ["Go and wish people a happy New Year.", "去拜年。", 201],
  ["Long live our motherland.", "祖国万岁。", 201],
  ["Happy New Year.", "拜年了。", 201],
  ["It's the New Year.", "过年了。", 201],
  ["Welcome the New Year.", "迎接新年。", 201],
  ["The New Year is here!", "新年到了！", 201],
  ["The first day of the New Year.", "新年第一天。", 201],
  ["Set off firecrackers.", "放鞭炮。", 201],
  ["Did you set off firecrackers?", "放鞭炮了吗？", 201],
  ["Buy New Year goods.", "买年货。", 201],
  ["May luck shine on you.", "吉星高照。", 201],
  ["May you have plenty every year.", "年年有余。", 201],
  ["Say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new.", "辞旧迎新。", 201],
  ["Was the New Year's Eve dinner good?", "年夜饭好吃吗？", 201],
  ["May everything go well.", "万事如意。", 201],
  ["It's the great New Year.", "过大年了。", 201],
  ["Full of joy and happiness.", "欢欢喜喜。", 201],
  ["The dumplings smell so good!", "饺子真香！", 201],
  ["Happy New Year.", "新春快乐。", 201],
  ["Watch the Spring Festival Gala.", "看春晚。", 201],
  ["May wealth come in abundance.", "财源广进。", 201],
  ["Did you go back to your hometown?", "回老家了吗？", 201],
  ["We went to the market fair.", "赶集去了。", 201],
  ["Put up paper window cutouts.", "贴窗花。", 201],
  ["Wear new clothes.", "穿新衣。", 201],
  ["Say goodbye to the old year.", "辞别旧年。", 201],
  ["Let's go to the temple fair.", "逛庙会去。", 201],
  ["May your wishes come true.", "心想事成。", 201],
  ["Good luck and good fortune.", "大吉大利。", 201],
  ["Do a big spring cleaning.", "大扫除。", 201],
  ["May everything go smoothly.", "一帆风顺。", 201],
  ["May you have good luck.", "如意吉祥。", 201],
  ["May your studies improve.", "学习进步。", 201],
  ["May you be safe and sound every year.", "岁岁平安。", 201],
  ["Make dumplings.", "包饺子。", 201],
  ["May the five blessings come to your door.", "五福临门。", 201],
  ["Good fortune has arrived.", "福到了。", 201],
  ["Full of good fortune.", "福气满满。", 201],
  ["Prosperous and thriving.", "红红火火。", 201],
  ["May everything go well.", "百事亨通。", 201],
  ["Wishing you good health.", "身体健康。", 201],
  ["Have the New Year's Eve dinner.", "吃年夜饭。", 201],
  ["Say lucky words.", "说吉祥话。", 201],
  ["Full of vitality and spirit.", "龙马精神。", 201],
  ["Steam the New Year cake.", "蒸年糕了。", 201],
  ["May everything be great.", "万事大吉。", 201],
  ["Wishing you happiness and health.", "幸福安康。", 201],
  ["Happiness for the whole family.", "阖家欢乐。", 201],
  ["We went back to our hometown.", "回老家了。", 201],
  ["Congratulations! Congratulations!", "恭喜恭喜。", 201],
  ["Lively and bustling.", "热热闹闹。", 201],
  ["Set off fireworks.", "放烟花。", 201],
  ["Was the Spring Festival Gala good?", "春晚好看吗？", 201],
  ["Time to eat dumplings.", "吃饺子了。", 201],
  ["May you succeed right away.", "马到成功。", 201],
  ["Let's go visit relatives.", "走亲戚去。", 201],
  ["Let's wish everyone a happy New Year.", "拜个年。", 201],
  ["Do the dumplings smell good?", "饺子香不香？", 201],
  ["Full of joy.", "喜气洋洋。", 201],
  ["May wealth and treasure come in.", "招财进宝。", 201],
  ["Is the Mid-Autumn Festival next week?", "下周就是中秋节了吗？", 202],
  ["The Mid-Autumn Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, and the New Year are three", "中秋节、端午节和过年是三大重要的传", 202],
  ["important traditional festivals.", "统节日。", 202],
  ["The moon will be very round on that day.", "月亮在当天会很圆。", 202],
  ["I hope the weather is nice in the evening.", "希望晚上的天气很好。", 202],
  ["This pomelo is very big.", "这颗文旦很大。", 202],
  ["I can't wait to eat mooncakes.", "我等不及要吃月饼了。", 202],
  ["Let's go outside and have a barbecue feast.", "我们到外面去吃烤肉大餐。", 202],
  ["Did you look at the moon?", "看月亮了吗？", 202],
  ["Blooming flowers and a full moon.", "花好月圆。", 202],
  ["Happy Mid-Autumn Festival.", "中秋快乐。", 202],
  ["Is the moon round?", "月亮圆不圆？", 202],
  ["Happy Mid-Autumn Festival.", "中秋节快乐。", 202],
  ["The whole family is reunited.", "合家团圆。", 202],
  ["Together and united as a family.", "团团圆圆。", 202],
  ["The mooncakes are so tasty.", "月饼真好吃。", 202],
  ["The mooncake is round.", "月饼圆圆。", 202],
  ["Admire the moon.", "赏月亮。", 202],
  ["Eat mooncakes.", "吃月饼。", 202],
  ["The moon is so bright.", "月亮真亮。", 202],
  ["The family is reunited.", "一家人团圆。", 202],
  ["The moon is so round!", "月亮真圆！", 202],
  ["The mooncakes are so sweet.", "月饼真甜。", 202],
  ["The moon is fullest at the Mid-Autumn Festival.", "月到中秋圆。", 202],
  ["The moon is so beautiful.", "月亮真美。", 202],
  ["The moon is so round.", "月亮好圆。", 202],
  ["The mooncakes are sweet and delicious.", "月饼甜又香。", 202],
  ["A night of family reunion for the Mid-Autumn Festival.", "中秋团圆夜。", 202],
  ["The mooncakes are so sweet!", "月饼真甜！", 202],
  ["Happy Reunion Festival.", "团圆节快乐。", 202],
  ["Are the mooncakes good?", "月饼好吃吗？", 202],
  ["The moon is full at Mid-Autumn.", "中秋月圆。", 202],
  ["The moon is full, and the family is together.", "月圆人圆。", 202],
  ["Let's go look at the moon.", "看月亮去。", 202],
  ["Eat pomelo.", "吃柚子。", 202],
  ["Admire the moon and eat mooncakes.", "赏月吃饼。", 202],
  ["Chang'e flies to the moon.", "嫦娥奔月。", 202],
  ["I raise my head and look at the bright moon.", "举头望明月。", 202],
  ["Send my longing through the bright moon.", "明月寄相思。", 202],
  ["Let's admire the moon together.", "一起赏月。", 202],
  ["The jade rabbit pounds the medicine.", "玉兔捣药。", 202],
  ["Did you admire the moon?", "赏月了吗？", 202],
  ["Let's enjoy the bright moon together.", "共赏明月。", 202],
  ["February 14th is Valentine's Day.", "2月14日是情人节。", 203],
  ["This year we also made a beautiful Christmas tree.", "今年我们也做了一棵很好看的圣诞树。", 203],
  ["Girls give chocolate to the boys they like.", "女生会送巧克力给喜欢的男生。", 203],
  ["Let's prepare some chocolate for Dad.", "我们来为爸爸准备巧克力。", 203],
  ["I'll buy some chocolate for my friends.", "我要买些巧克力送给我的朋友们。", 203],
  ["This chocolate is for Kimhong.", "这是要给金宏的巧克力。", 203],
  ["I got chocolate from my friends.", "我从朋友们那收到巧克力。", 203],
  ["March 14th is White Day.", "3月14日是白色情人节。", 203],
  ["Boys give candy to the girls they like.", "男生会送糖果给喜欢的女生。", 203],
  ["This is only in Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.", "只有在韩国、日本和台湾是这样。", 203],
  ["Are the roses pretty?", "玫瑰好看吗？", 203],
  ["The roses are so beautiful.", "玫瑰花真美。", 203],
  ["The chocolate is so sweet.", "巧克力真甜。", 203],
  ["A rose for you.", "玫瑰花送你。", 203],
  ["A sweet Valentine's Day.", "甜蜜情人节。", 203],
  ["Happy Valentine's Day.", "情人节快乐。", 203],
  ["I'll give you a rose.", "送你一朵玫瑰。", 203],
  ["I love you.", "我爱你。", 203],
  ["Yay! Children's Day is coming.", "耶！儿童节要到了。", 204],
  ["What gift do you want for Children's Day?", "在儿童节，你想收到什么礼物？", 204],
  ["I want to go to the amusement park.", "我想去游乐园。", 204],
  ["Grandpa sent you a big gift.", "爷爷给你寄来大礼物了。", 204],
  ["Your aunt and uncle sent you some money.", "你的阿姨和叔叔寄了些钱给你。", 204],
  ["Call Grandpa and say thank you.", "打电话给爷爷说谢谢。", 204],
  ["Mom, do we have any special plans?", "妈，我们有什么特别计划吗？", 204],
  ["Well, let's eat something delicious and have fun.", "嗯，我们去吃些好吃的，开心地玩。", 204],
  ["Happy Children's Day!", "儿童节快乐！", 204],
  ["I wish every day were Children's Day.", "我希望天天都是儿童节。", 204],
  ["It's Christmas now.", "现在是圣诞节了。", 205],
  ["Hooray! It's Christmas.", "万岁！是圣诞节。", 205],
  ["Not yet, sweetie! That's December 25th.", "还没，宝贝！那是12月25日。", 205],
  ["I hope it's a white Christmas.", "我希望是个白色圣诞节。", 205],
  ["Let's sing Christmas songs.", "我们来唱圣诞歌。", 205],
  ["I like Christmas the most.", "我最喜欢圣诞节。", 205],
  ["Let's set up the Christmas tree.", "我们来把圣诞树架起来。", 205],
  ["Are we going to decorate the tree too?", "我们也要装饰圣诞树？", 205],
  ["Let's put a star on top.", "我们在顶端放一颗星星。", 205],
  ["Did you read the Christmas card I wrote?", "你读了我写的圣诞卡了吗？", 205],
  ["Your Christmas card is very touching. Thank you, sweetie.", "你的圣诞卡让人很感动。谢谢你，宝贝", 205],
  ["Tomorrow is Christmas. Go to bed early.", "明天是圣诞节。早点去睡。", 205],
  ["Oh, I forgot to hang up the stockings.", "啊，我忘记挂袜子了。", 205],
  ["Hang them next to the Christmas tree.", "把它们挂在圣诞树旁边。", 205],
  ["Have you been a good kid all year? Santa Claus only", "你这一年都是乖小孩吗？圣诞老公公只", 205],
  ["visits good kids.", "拜访乖小孩。", 205],
  ["Look! Santa put the presents under the tree.", "看！圣诞老公公把礼物放在树下了。", 205],
  ["I want to open my presents.", "我要打开我的礼物。", 205],
  ["Santa gave me the gift I wanted.", "圣诞老公公给了我想要的礼物。", 205],
  ["Mom, is there really a Santa Claus?", "妈，真的有圣诞老公公吗？", 205],
  ["Of course. That's why you got presents.", "当然。因此，你才收到礼物。", 205],
  ["The Christmas stockings are full.", "圣诞袜鼓鼓。", 205],
  ["The Christmas songs sound so nice.", "圣诞歌真好听。", 205],
  ["The Christmas tree is so beautiful.", "圣诞树好美。", 205],
  ["Christmas presents.", "圣诞礼物。", 205],
  ["Does the Christmas tree look good?", "圣诞树好看吗？", 205],
  ["Hang up the Christmas stockings.", "圣诞袜挂好。", 205],
  ["The Christmas tree is so beautiful!", "圣诞树真美！", 205],
  ["Christmas cards.", "圣诞卡片。", 205],
  ["Merry Christmas Eve.", "平安夜快乐。", 205],
  ["Christmas dinner.", "圣诞大餐。", 205],
  ["Merry Christmas.", "圣诞快乐。", 205],
  ["Christmas sales.", "圣诞打折。", 205],
  ["The Christmas tree sparkles.", "圣诞树闪闪。", 205],
  ["Did you sing Christmas songs?", "唱圣诞歌了吗？", 205],
  ["Make a snowman.", "堆雪人。", 205],
  ["Jingle bells.", "铃儿响叮当。", 205],
  ["Snowflakes are falling.", "雪花飘飘。", 205],
  ["Unwrap the presents.", "拆礼物。", 205],
  ["Did you get any presents?", "收到礼物了吗？", 205],
  ["Hang a wreath.", "挂个花环。", 205],
  ["Wrap the presents.", "装礼物。", 205],
  ["Hang up the fairy lights.", "挂彩灯。", 205],
  ["The gingerbread man smells so good.", "姜饼人好香。", 205],
  ["White beard and red hat.", "白胡子红帽。", 205],
  ["Time to get presents.", "收礼物了。", 205],
  ["Did you hang up the lights?", "挂彩灯了吗？", 205],
  ["So many presents!", "礼物真多！", 205],
  ["Let's go for a walk.", "我们去散步。", 206],
  ["Do you want to go for a walk to get some exercise?", "要去散步运动一下吗？", 206],
  ["Let's go play at the park.", "我们去公园玩。", 206],
  ["Do you want to ride a bike at the park?", "要去公园骑脚踏车吗？", 206],
  ["Wow! There are so many people at the park.", "哇！公园有好多人。", 206],
  ["Say hello to the neighbors.", "跟邻居打招呼。", 206],
  ["Do you want to hold hands?", "要手牵手吗？", 206],
  ["Sweetie, you have to stay close to me.", "宝贝，你要确实跟着我。", 206],
  ["Don't throw trash on the ground.", "不可以把垃圾丢在地上。", 206],
  ["Don't pick the flowers.", "不可以摘花。", 206],
  ["Don't break the branches.", "不可以折树枝。", 206],
  ["Don't step on the grass.", "不可以踩草地。", 206],
  ["This weather is perfect for a walk.", "这天气很适合散步。", 206],
  ["The breeze is really nice.", "微风真的很棒。", 206],
  ["Mom, let's take a break.", "妈，我们休息一下。", 206],
  ["Mom, my feet hurt.", "妈，我脚痛。", 206],
  ["I think we walked too far.", "我想我们走太远了。", 206],
  ["Should we go back now?", "现在要回去了吗？", 206],
  ["I want to stay a little longer.", "我想再待一会。", 206],
  ["I know, but it's getting late.", "我知道，但是越来越晚了。", 206],
  ["Mom, I need to use the bathroom. Where is the bathroom?", "妈，我要上厕所。哪里有厕所？", 206],
  ["The bathroom is over there.", "厕所在那里。", 206],
  ["Do you want to use this exercise equipment?", "要使用这个运动器材吗？", 206],
  ["Mom, I want to ride too.", "妈，我也要骑。", 206],
  ["Go try that one. Nobody is using it over there.", "你去试试那个。那边没有人用。", 206],
  ["Let's wait in line.", "我们来排队。", 207],
  ["Knock before entering the restroom.", "进厕所前要敲门。", 207],
  ["Don't spit anywhere.", "不要随意吐痰。", 207],
  ["Don't draw on the restroom walls.", "不要在厕所的墙壁乱画。", 207],
  ["Flush after you're done.", "你上完之后要冲水。", 207],
  ["Wash your hands well.", "好好地洗手。", 207],
  ["Mommy is going grocery shopping.", "妈咪要去买菜。", 208],
  ["Go get a shopping cart.", "去拉一台推车过来。", 208],
  ["Let's look at the shopping list.", "我们来看需要购买物品的清单。", 208],
  ["Let's go to the produce section first.", "我们先去农产品区。", 208],
  ["Let's buy some fruit.", "我们买些水果。", 208],
  ["How much is this?", "这个多少钱？", 208],
  ["Give me one kilogram.", "给我1公斤。", 208],
  ["I want this.", "我要这个。", 208],
  ["Put it in the cart.", "把它放进推车。", 208],
  ["How long do I have to wait for the vegetables to come out?", "我还要等多久，菜才会出来？", 208],
  ["Do you know where the fish section is?", "你知道卖鱼的在哪里吗？", 208],
  ["The bagged ramen is on sale.", "整袋装的拉面在打折。", 208],
  ["We'll have fish for dinner.", "我们晚餐吃鱼。", 208],
  ["Tonight's menu is stir-fried octopus.", "今天晚餐的菜单是炒章鱼。", 208],
  ["Let's check that we haven't forgotten anything.", "确认一下我们有没有忘了什么。", 208],
  ["The cart is full.", "推车都满了。", 208],
  ["Can I buy some snacks?", "我可以买零食吗？", 208],
  ["I want some meat. Mom, buy some meat.", "我想吃肉。妈，买些肉。", 208],
  ["Can I try the bread at the sample stand?", "我可以在试吃区试吃面包吗？", 208],
  ["Let's go pay.", "我们去结账。", 208],
  ["Put all the food on the counter.", "把食物都放在柜台上。", 208],
  ["Can I have a bag?", "我可以要一个袋子吗？", 208],
  ["Let's put it in the bag.", "我们把它放进袋子内。", 208],
  ["Can we have the menu?", "可以给我们菜单吗？", 209],
  ["Pick what you want to eat.", "选你想吃的。", 209],
  ["Have you decided what you want to eat?", "你选好你想要吃的了吗？", 209],
  ["I want to eat jajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork.", "我想吃炸酱面和糖醋肉。", 209],
  ["Hello. Can I order now?", "你好。现在我可以点餐了吗？", 209],
  ["Please give me some water.", "请给我些水。", 209],
  ["Can you serve us quickly?", "你可以快点供餐吗？", 209],
  ["Can you set out the spoons and chopsticks?", "你能摆一下汤匙和筷子吗？", 209],
  ["Don't mess around in the restaurant.", "不可以在餐厅胡闹。", 209],
  ["You have food on your mouth. Let Mommy wipe it off.", "你的嘴巴上沾到食物了。妈妈帮你擦掉", 209],
  ["Do you want to eat a little more?", "还要多吃一点吗？", 209],
  ["Mine is delicious too. Do you want a taste?", "我的也很好吃。你要尝一下吗？", 209],
  ["Give the leftover food to Mommy.", "剩下的食物给妈妈吃。", 209],
  ["Mom, my water spilled.", "妈，我的水溅出来了。", 209],
  ["Please pack up the leftovers.", "请把剩余的打包起来。", 209],
  ["Please give me the bill.", "请给我结账单。", 209],
  ["I want to do my hair right now!", "我现在就想弄头发！", 210],
  ["Your hair is too long. Let's go to the beauty salon.", "你的头发太长了。我们去美容室。", 210],
  ["It's been a long time since your last haircut. Your", "上次修剪之后，已经有好长时间了。你", 210],
  ["hair has grown very long.", "的头发长很长了。", 210],
  ["I hate going to the barbershop.", "我讨厌去理发厅。", 210],
  ["If your hair is messy, your friends will make fun", "如果你的头发很杂乱，你的朋友们会取", 210],
  ["of you.", "笑你的。", 210],
  ["It's very hot. Do you want to cut it short?", "天气很热，你要剪短吗？", 210],
  ["Do you want to get a perm?", "你要烫头发吗？", 210],
  ["How do you want your hair done?", "你想要怎样做你的头发？", 210],
  ["How can I help you?", "我要怎样帮你？", 210],
  ["I want a haircut.", "我想剪头发。", 210],
  ["I want curly hair.", "我想烫卷。", 210],
  ["I want straight hair.", "我想烫直。", 210],
  ["How do you want it cut?", "你想怎样剪？", 210],
  ["I want it short.", "我想剪短。", 210],
  ["Just a little trim.", "只要稍微修剪一下就好。", 210],
  ["Don't cut it too short.", "不要剪得太短。", 210],
  ["Just trim the bangs.", "只要修剪刘海就好。", 210],
  ["I want to dye my hair.", "我想要染发。", 210],
  ["Please highlight this part.", "请挑染这一块。", 210],
  ["Sit still so we can cut it nicely.", "乖乖坐好，我们才能剪得好看。", 210],
  ["Don't move!", "不要动！", 210],
  ["Can you lower your head?", "你能低一下头吗？", 210],
  ["If you talk, hair will get into your mouth.", "如果你说话的话，头发会跑进你的嘴巴", 210],
  ["Do you like your new haircut?", "你喜欢剪的这个发型吗？", 210],
  ["My son looks so different now.", "我儿子看起来很不一样了。", 210],
  ["So cool! Too bad we didn't come earlier.", "好酷！真可惜我们没有早点来剪。", 210],
  ["There are a lot of customers today.", "今天有很多客人。", 210],
  ["Do you want to come again next time?", "下次要再来吗？", 210],
  ["Let's go to the sauna.", "我们去桑拿浴。", 211],
  ["Wash up first, then go into the sauna.", "先洗干净，再进去桑拿浴。", 211],
  ["You're a big boy now. Go with Dad.", "你是大男孩了，跟爸爸一起去。", 211],
  ["Put on your sauna clothes.", "穿上桑拿浴的衣服。", 211],
  ["Do you want to go in there?", "要去那里吗？", 211],
  ["Mom, I can't breathe.", "妈，我不能呼吸。", 211],
  ["I'll go outside for a little while.", "我要出去外面一会。", 211],
  ["Let's cool down for a bit.", "我们来冷却一会。", 211],
  ["You're sweating a lot.", "你流了很多汗。", 211],
  ["Make sure you drink enough water.", "一定要喝充足的水。", 211],
  ["I'll drink some water.", "我要喝些水。", 211],
  ["Can you buy me some boiled eggs and a drink?", "你可以买些水煮蛋和饮料给我吗？", 211],
  ["I want to lie down here.", "我要躺在这里。", 211],
  ["Staying too long is not good either.", "待太久也不好。", 211],
  ["How long are we going to stay?", "我们要待多久？", 211],
  ["When are we going home?", "我们什么时候回家？", 211],
  ["It feels really good!", "感觉相当好！", 211],
  ["Let's wash up and go home.", "我们把澡洗好然后回家。", 211],
  ["Let's go see a movie.", "我们去看电影。", 212],
  ["What do you want to see?", "你想看什么？", 212],
  ["What movies are showing now?", "有什么电影正在上映？", 212],
  ["I want to see a 3D movie.", "我想看3电影。", 212],
  ["I'll book the tickets.", "我来订票。", 212],
  ["What time should we watch?", "我们要看几点的？", 212],
  ["Let's watch the matinee.", "我们看下午场。", 212],
  ["Mom, did you book the movie tickets?", "妈，你订了电影票了吗？", 212],
  ["I'll buy the tickets.", "我去买票。", 212],
  ["They're all sold out.", "已经都卖完了。", 212],
  ["We have ten minutes before the movie starts.", "离电影开始，我们还有十分钟。", 212],
  ["Go to the bathroom before the movie starts.", "电影开始前，先去上厕所。", 212],
  ["Can I buy popcorn and a drink?", "我可以买爆米花和饮料吗？", 212],
  ["I can't see because those two people are blocking me.", "我看不到，因为那两个人挡住我了。", 212],
  ["Did you get the tickets at the box office?", "你在售票处拿到票了吗？", 212],
  ["Line up here to go in.", "在这里排队进去。", 212],
  ["Can you find our seats?", "你能找到我们的座位吗？", 212],
  ["It's dark inside. Watch your step.", "里面好暗，小心你的脚步。", 212],
  ["Mom, did you put your phone on vibrate?", "妈，你把手机调振动了吗？", 212],
  ["I can't wait.", "我等不及了。", 212],
  ["Don't kick the seat in front of you.", "不要踢你前面的椅子。", 212],
  ["Shh! Be quiet in the movie theater.", "嘘！在电影院内要安静。", 212],
  ["Is this movie fun?", "这部电影有趣吗？", 212],
  ["Mom, let's come see a movie again next time.", "妈，我们下次再来看电影。", 212],
  ["Do you want to go to the bookstore?", "要去书店吗？", 213],
  ["Is there any book you want to read?", "有任何你想读的书吗？", 213],
  ["There are a lot of interesting books here.", "这里有很多有趣的书。", 213],
  ["Look at these science magazines.", "看这些科学杂志。", 213],
  ["Pick the one you want to read.", "选你想要读的。", 213],
  ["These are all new books.", "这些都是新书。", 213],
  ["Which one looks interesting?", "哪一本看起来很有趣？", 213],
  ["Do you want to go over there?", "要去那边吗？", 213],
  ["These are the books you wanted!", "这些是你想要的书！", 213],
  ["Do you want to read this one?", "想要读读这本吗？", 213],
  ["Where are the dinosaur books?", "恐龙的书在哪里？", 213],
  ["Can you help me find that book?", "你能帮我找出那本书吗？", 213],
  ["Can I read it here?", "我可以在这里看吗？", 213],
  ["This is the fourth book in this series.", "这是这个系列的第4本。", 213],
  ["Can I buy this one?", "我可以买这本吗？", 213],
  ["Do you want to buy a comic book?", "你要买漫画书吗？", 213],
  ["Let's buy some English storybooks.", "我们买些英文故事书。", 213],
  ["Today is the day we go to the library.", "今天是我们要去图书馆的日子。", 214],
  ["Let's apply for a library card.", "我们来申请借书证。", 214],
  ["Do you want to search for books on the computer?", "要用电脑找书吗？", 214],
  ["How many books can I borrow?", "我可以借多少本书？", 214],
  ["We can only borrow four books.", "我们只能借4本。", 214],
  ["No rush. Take your time.", "不用急，慢慢来。", 214],
  ["Mom, read this book to me.", "妈，读这本书给我听。", 214],
  ["Can I read here?", "我可以在这里读吗？", 214],
  ["Don't make noise in the library.", "不可以在图书馆喧哗。", 214],
  ["Be quiet in the library.", "在图书馆要安静。", 214],
  ["You can't read out loud loudly.", "你不能大声地把书念出来。", 214],
  ["You can't eat in the library.", "你不可以在图书馆吃东西。", 214],
  ["You can't tear the books.", "你不可以把书撕破。", 214],
  ["Have you picked out all your books?", "你都选好书了吗？", 214],
  ["I found a good book.", "我发现了一本不错的书。", 214],
  ["I want to read it right away.", "我马上就想读。", 214],
  ["Let's check them out.", "我们把它们借出去。", 214],
  ["Give the card to the librarian first.", "先把卡片给图书馆员。", 214],
  ["Read here until Mommy picks out her books.", "在这里读书，直到妈妈选好书。", 214],
  ["Are the books we need to return ready?", "我们要还的书，你都准备好了吗？", 214],
  ["These books will be due on Wednesday.", "这些书在星期三就会逾期。", 214],
  ["The library is closed today.", "图书馆今天闭馆。", 214],
  ["What is a bank for?", "银行是做什么的地方？", 215],
  ["What do you do at a bank?", "你在银行做什么？", 215],
  ["We keep our money safe at the bank.", "我们把钱保管在银行。", 215],
  ["Let's open an account for you.", "我们来帮你开个账户。", 215],
  ["Take a number.", "抽号码牌。", 215],
  ["We have to fill out the form.", "我们要填好表格。", 215],
  ["I want to deposit ten thousand won into the bank.", "我想要存一万元到银行。", 215],
  ["I'll withdraw ten thousand won here.", "我在这里提一万元。", 215],
  ["When a fire truck comes, cars must make way.", "当消防车来的时候，车子一定要让路。", 215],
  ["Did you bring your bankbook and seal?", "你带了存折和印章吗？", 215],
  ["What time does the bank open?", "银行几点开门？", 215],
  ["It opens at nine in the morning.", "早上九点开门。", 215],
  ["When I fill up my piggy bank, I'll take it to the bank.", "等我装满扑满，我就拿去银行。", 215],
  ["Call 119 when there's a fire.", "当发生火灾要打119。", 216],
  ["Firefighters help put out fires.", "消防员会帮忙灭火。", 216],
  ["You must never make prank calls to the fire station.", "绝对不可以打恶作剧电话给消防局。", 216],
  ["When I grow up, I want to be a firefighter.", "我长大后，想当个消防员。", 216],
  ["I feel safe because there's a police station in our town.", "因为我们镇上有警察局，所以我感觉很安心。", 216],
  ["At the fire station, we can see firefighters and fire trucks.", "在消防局，我们可以看到消防员和消防车。", 216],
  ["Wow, there's a police car.", "哇，有警车。", 216],
  ["The police uniform is very cool.", "警察制服很帅气。", 216],
  ["If you want to be a police officer, you must be very brave.", "如果你想当警察，你必须很勇敢。", 216],
  ["When I grow up, I want to be a police officer.", "我长大后，我要当个警察。", 216],
  ["Do you know the police station's number?", "你知道警察局的电话吗？", 216],
  ["It's 110.", "是110。", 216],
  ["Police protect people's lives and property.", "警察保护人民的生命和财产。", 216],
  ["Let's go hiking.", "我们去健行。", 217],
  ["The air is very fresh.", "空气很新鲜。", 217],
  ["It's good to go hiking.", "去爬山很好。", 217],
  ["The mountain is too high!", "山太高了！", 217],
  ["My legs hurt.", "我的腿很痛。", 217],
  ["Let's take a break.", "我们休息一下。", 217],
  ["Do you want to get some water from the water fountain?", "要去饮水器那喝点水吗？", 217],
  ["We finally reached the top of the mountain.", "我们终于到山顶了。", 217],
  ["We came all the way here.", "我们从大老远来到这里。", 217],
  ["Let's shout hurray!", "来呐喊一下万岁！", 217],
  ["It was tiring at first, but it feels great at the top.", "刚开始很累，但是来到山顶后，感觉很棒。", 217],
  ["Let's go on a trip to the beach.", "我们去海边旅行。", 218],
  ["Wow, it's the sea!", "哇，是海！", 218],
  ["The beach is so clean.", "海边好干净。", 218],
  ["The waves are too high!", "海浪太高了！", 218],
  ["Sand keeps getting into my shoes.", "沙子一直跑进鞋子内。", 218],
  ["Take off your shoes and go to the beach.", "脱掉鞋子，去海边。", 218],
  ["Do you want to set up the tent here?", "要在这里搭帐篷吗？", 218],
  ["Let's start a campfire.", "我们来生篝火。", 218],
  ["Go sleep in the tent.", "去帐篷里面睡。", 218],
  ["Rinse off your body before getting into the pool.", "进泳池前，要先冲一下身体。", 219],
  ["After washing up, change into your swimsuit.", "洗干净之后，换上泳装。", 219],
  ["Don't forget your swim cap and goggles either.", "也不要忘记你的泳帽和蛙镜。", 219],
  ["Go to the bathroom before getting into the pool.", "进泳池前，先去上厕所。", 219],
  ["Did you stretch?", "你做伸展操了吗？", 219],
  ["I'll blow up your swim ring.", "我会帮你的游泳圈灌气。", 219],
  ["The floor is slippery. Be careful.", "地板很滑，要小心。", 219],
  ["Don't go to the deep end of the pool.", "不要去泳池深处的一端。", 219],
  ["Please don't dive.", "请不要跳水。", 219],
  ["Try not to splash water on other people.", "试着不要让水溅到其他人。", 219],
  ["Don't mess around in the pool.", "不要在泳池内胡闹。", 219],
  ["The sun is too strong. Put on some sunscreen.", "这太阳光太强了。擦些防晒霜。", 219],
  ["Don't make noise in the pool.", "不要在泳池内制造噪音。", 219],
  ["Don't play right after eating.", "刚吃完，不可以马上游戏。", 219],
  ["Go in a little later.", "等一下再进去。", 219],
  ["Don't stay in the water too long.", "不要在水里待太久。", 219],
  ["Your lips turned blue. Warm up first.", "你的嘴唇变蓝了。先暖一下身体。", 219],
  ["I'll dry you with a towel.", "我用毛巾帮你擦干。", 219],
  ["Mommy will be near the pool.", "妈妈会在泳池附近。", 219],
  ["Dry off your body before you go into the changing room.", "你进更衣室之前，要先擦掉身体。", 219],
  ["Do I have to put on sunscreen?", "我一定要擦防晒霜吗？", 219],
  ["I don't want to put on sunscreen.", "我不想擦防晒霜。", 219],
  ["It's sticky.", "这黏黏的。", 219],
  ["Let's let the air out of the swim ring.", "我们把游泳圈内的气漏掉。", 219],
  ["The pirate ship is the most fun.", "海盗船最有趣了。", 219],
  ["Let's go into the amusement park.", "我们进游乐园。", 220],
  ["Let's buy tickets for all the rides.", "我们去买自由使用所有游乐设施的票。", 220],
  ["I'll get the tickets. Wait here.", "我去拿票。在这里等。", 220],
  ["Wait in line.", "排队等。", 220],
  ["Do you want to ride this?", "要搭这个吗？", 220],
  ["Mom, I want to ride this.", "妈，我想要搭这个。", 220],
  ["That looks too scary.", "那看起来太可怕了。", 220],
  ["You're too short to ride this.", "你太矮了，不能搭这个。", 220],
  ["Let's go watch the parade.", "我们去参观游行。", 220],
  ["The line is too long. Let's ride something else, okay?", "队伍太长了。我们去搭其他的好吗？", 220],
  ["I want to ride the carousel.", "我想要做旋转木马。", 220],
  ["Let's ride the Ferris wheel.", "我们做摩天轮。", 220],
  ["I'm going to ride the roller coaster.", "我要去做云霄飞车。", 220],
  ["I heard there will be a Snoopy exhibition next month.", "我听说下个月会有史努比的展览会。", 220],
  ["I'm dizzy. I think I'm going to throw up.", "我头晕了。我想我要吐了。", 220],
  ["Let's rest in the shade.", "我们在阴影下休息。", 220],
  ["I want to ride again.", "我还想要搭。", 220],
  ["Can I ride again?", "我还可以再搭吗？", 220],
  ["I don't want to ride alone.", "我不想一个人搭。", 220],
  ["Do you want to ride with Mommy?", "要跟妈咪一起坐吗？", 220],
  ["It's about to close.", "要闭门了。", 220],
  ["All the rides are fun.", "所有的游乐设施都很好玩。", 220],
  ["There's a car exhibition going on.", "我们有个汽车展在正在举办。", 221],
  ["A museum is a place that displays things of historical value.", "博物馆是展出有历史意义物品的地方。", 221],
  ["Let's go to the dinosaur museum today.", "我们今天去恐龙博物馆。", 221],
  ["Taking pictures is not allowed in the museum.", "在博物馆内是禁止照相的。", 221],
  ["Today we're going to the art gallery.", "今天我们去美术馆。", 221],
  ["An art gallery is a place that displays various works of art.", "美术馆是展出各种美术品的地方。", 221],
  ["Whose work is this?", "这是谁的作品？", 221],
  ["What do you think of this work?", "你觉得这个作品如何？", 221],
  ["I want to draw a picture this great too.", "我也想画出这么棒的画。", 221],
  ["Read the explanation here.", "读读这里的说明。", 221],
  ["Listen carefully to the guide's explanation.", "好好听导游的说明。", 221],
  ["Don't touch. Just look.", "不要碰。用看的就好。", 221],
  ["Mom, I don't want to take pictures.", "妈，我不想照相。", 221],
  ["Stay quiet in the exhibition area.", "你在展区要保持安静。", 221],
  ["Let's take a picture here.", "我们在这里拍张照。", 222],
  ["Do you want to take one with your friend?", "要跟你的朋友一起照吗？", 222],
  ["Stand next to your friend.", "站在你朋友的旁边。", 222],
  ["Step back a little.", "往后退一点。", 222],
  ["Step forward a little.", "往前站一点。", 222],
  ["Everyone, huddle together.", "各位，靠在一起。", 222],
  ["Say cheese!", "说！", 222],
  ["Please smile at the camera.", "请对着镜头微笑。", 222],
  ["Give me a big smile.", "请给我一个大大的微笑。", 222],
  ["You look nervous.", "你看起来很紧张。", 222],
  ["Look cool.", "摆出帅气的样子。", 222],
  ["Can you pose for my camera?", "你可以为我的相机摆个姿势吗？", 222],
  ["Mom, take a picture of me and Gina.", "妈，帮我跟吉娜照张相。", 222],
  ["I'll take it this time.", "这次我来照。", 222],
  ["The camera moved. Let's take another one.", "相机晃了一下。我们再照一张。", 222],
  ["My daughter is very photogenic.", "我女儿很上相。", 222],
  ["Wow, this one looks great.", "哇，这张看起来很棒。", 222],
  ["Show Me the Photo", "给我看照片", 222],
  ["I'm not very good at taking pictures.", "我不太会照相。", 222],
  ["Let's take a family photo.", "我们来照全家福。", 222],
  ["Let's ask someone else to take it for us.", "我们去请其他人帮我们照。", 222],
  ["Excuse me, could you take a picture for us?", "不好意思，可以请您帮我们拍照吗？", 222],
  ["Let's take the bus today.", "今天搭公车。", 223],
  ["We took a taxi.", "我们搭计程车了。", 223],
  ["Are you going to walk to the library today?", "今天你要走路去图书馆吗？", 223],
  ["How long does it take on foot?", "走路的话，要花多久时间？", 223],
  ["About ten minutes.", "分钟左右。", 223],
  ["I'll walk today.", "今天我走路去。", 223],
  ["It's too far to walk.", "走路的话，太远了。", 223],
  ["Walk holding my hand.", "握着我的手走。", 223],
  ["Don't mess around on the street.", "不可以在街上胡闹。", 223],
  ["We're late. Walk faster.", "我们晚了，走快点。", 223],
  ["I'm out of breath.", "我很喘。", 223],
  ["We walked too much. Let's rest.", "我们走太多了，休息一下。", 223],
  ["My legs hurt.", "我腿很痛。", 223],
  ["Walking is good, isn't it?", "走路很好，不是吗？", 223],
  ["We're walking the dog too.", "我们也遛狗。", 223],
  ["If we walk, we'll be healthier.", "如果我们走路，会更健康。", 223],
  ["We seem to have walked pretty far.", "我们好像走到相当远", 223],
  ["Do you want to sing while we walk?", "想要边走边唱歌吗？", 223],
  ["It's so hot. Do you want something to drink?", "好热喔，要喝点什么吗？", 223],
  ["Watch out for cars when you cross the street.", "过马路时，要小心车子。", 224],
  ["You should cross at the crosswalk.", "你应该走斑马线。", 224],
  ["Stop in front of the crosswalk.", "要停在斑马线的前面。", 224],
  ["Don't run on the crosswalk.", "不可以在斑马线上跑。", 224],
  ["Mom, the light is green. Let's go.", "妈，绿灯了。我们走。", 224],
  ["The police will arrest him because he didn't follow the rules.", "因为他没有遵守规则，警察会逮捕他。", 224],
  ["When the light turns green, look both ways before you go.", "当变绿灯时，也要看一下左右两侧再走", 224],
  ["Raise your hand when you cross the street.", "当你过马路时，要举起你的手。", 224],
  ["Stop when the green light is blinking.", "当绿灯在闪的时候，要停下来。", 224],
  ["Let's wait for the next signal.", "我们等下一个信号灯。", 224],
  ["Don't cross the street carelessly.", "不可随便穿越马路。", 224],
  ["There's no traffic light here.", "这里没有信号灯。", 224],
  ["Where there's no traffic light, watch the road carefully.", "没有信号灯的地方一定要小心看路。", 224],
  ["There's an underpass.", "有地下道。", 224],
  ["Let's cross using the footbridge.", "我们过天桥。", 224],
  ["Mom, that car ran the red light.", "妈，那辆车闯红灯。", 224],
  ["Let's get in the car.", "我们上车。", 225],
  ["Who gets in first?", "谁要先上？", 225],
  ["Check before opening the door.", "开门前先确认一下。", 225],
  ["See if any other cars are coming.", "看看是否有其他车过来。", 225],
  ["Buckle up.", "系上安全带。", 225],
  ["Are you buckled in?", "你扣好了吗？", 225],
  ["I don't want to buckle up.", "我不想扣。", 225],
  ["You must buckle up when you're in the car.", "当你坐车的时候，一定要扣。", 225],
  ["I don't want to sit in the car seat.", "我不想坐儿童座椅。", 225],
  ["The front seat is dangerous, so kids can't sit there.", "前座很危险，所以小孩子不可以坐。", 225],
  ["It makes me look like a baby.", "这让我看起来像个小孩。", 225],
  ["But it's safer to sit in it.", "不过，坐在里面更安全。", 225],
  ["This door won't open. Please help me open it.", "这门打不开。请帮我开门。", 225],
  ["Can I sit in the front seat?", "我可以坐前座吗？", 225],
  ["Get the dirt off your shoes, then get in the car.", "把你鞋子上的泥土弄掉后，再上车。", 225],
  ["Sit back.", "屁股往后坐。", 225],
  ["Sit still in the car. Okay?", "在车内要乖乖坐好。好吗？", 225],
  ["Check that we haven't left anything before we leave.", "出发前确认一下有没有什么没拿的。", 225],
  ["Say &quot;Go!&quot; Go!", "说“出发！”出发！", 225],
  ["Be quiet. You're distracting Daddy.", "安静。你让爸爸的注意力分散了。", 225],
  ["Don't stick your hand out the window.", "不可以把手伸出车窗外。", 225],
  ["It's too hot. Roll down the window.", "太热了。把窗户降下来。", 225],
  ["Can I play my handheld game?", "我可以玩我的随身游戏机？", 225],
  ["You can play for only 30 minutes.", "只能玩30分钟。", 225],
  ["If you play games in the car, your eyesight will get worse.", "如果你在车内打游戏的话，你的视力会变差。", 225],
  ["Reading in the car is bad for your eyes.", "在车内读书对你的眼睛不好。", 225],
  ["Sing a song to keep Daddy awake.", "唱首歌给爸爸保持清醒。", 225],
  ["Dad, you're speeding.", "爸，你超速了。", 225],
  ["I need to go to the bathroom.", "我想去厕所。", 225],
  ["Let's stop at a rest stop.", "我们在休息站停一下。", 225],
  ["Do you need to go?", "要放吗？", 225],
  ["If you're tired, take a nap.", "如果你累了，就睡一下。", 225],
  ["I'll wake you up when we get there.", "到了的话，我会叫醒你的。", 225],
  ["Are we there yet?", "我们已经到了吗？", 225],
  ["How far do we have to drive?", "我们要开多远？", 225],
  ["How much longer do we have to drive?", "我们还要开多久？", 225],
  ["I think I'm getting carsick.", "我觉得我晕车了。", 225],
  ["Let's take the bus today.", "今天我们搭公车。", 226],
  ["The bus stop is over there.", "公车站在那里。", 226],
  ["Let's look at the route map.", "我们来看一下线路图。", 226],
  ["Which bus do we take?", "我们要搭几号公车？", 226],
  ["We can take bus 5538 or bus 571.", "我们可以搭5538或571公车。", 226],
  ["We have to cross the street to catch the bus.", "我们要过马路去搭公车。", 226],
  ["Why isn't the bus here yet?", "公车为什么还没来？", 226],
  ["What number is that bus?", "那公车是几号？", 226],
  ["The bus is here. Let's get on.", "公车来了。我们上车。", 226],
  ["Hold on to the handle.", "抓住把手。", 226],
  ["Go sit in the empty seat.", "去坐在空位上。", 226],
  ["Please give your seat to this lady.", "请把位子让给这位女士。", 226],
  ["Talk quietly and sit still.", "说话小声点，乖乖坐好。", 226],
  ["Don't play with your feet.", "不要玩你的脚。", 226],
  ["You can't talk loudly on the bus.", "你不可以在公车内大声说话。", 226],
  ["Let's take a taxi.", "我们去搭计程车。", 226],
  ["We're taking a taxi because we're in a hurry.", "因为我们很赶，所以搭计程车。", 226],
  ["You only pay the starting fare.", "只会被收起跳的金额。", 226],
  ["The taxi fare is based on the distance.", "计程车费是根据行车的距离来算。", 226],
  ["In the end, the fare was very expensive.", "结果车资很贵。", 226],
  ["Let's take the subway to your aunt's house.", "我们坐地铁去你阿姨家。", 226],
  ["Which line do we take?", "我们要坐几号线？", 226],
  ["We take Line 1.", "我们要坐一号线。", 226],
  ["Mom, the train is here.", "妈，电车来了。", 226],
  ["Is that the train we're taking?", "那是我们要搭的电车吗？", 226],
  ["Yes. Step back behind the yellow line.", "对。退到安全线后。", 226],
  ["Let's get on after people get off.", "等人们都下车后，我们再上去。", 226],
  ["Quick! Get on!", "快！上车！", 226],
  ["Watch your feet when you get on.", "上车时，要小心脚。", 226],
  ["Mom, there's an empty seat.", "妈，有个空位。", 226],
  ["Give me your bag. I'll hold it.", "把包包给我，我来拿。", 226],
  ["How many stops are left?", "还剩几站？", 226],
  ["Three stops left.", "还剩三站。", 226],
  ["Don't jump on the train.", "不可以在电车内跳。", 226],
  ["What color is this?", "这是什么颜色", 227],
  ["This is blue.", "这是蓝色。", 227],
  ["Let's say the colors in English.", "我们来用英文说颜色。", 227],
  ["What color is a fire truck?", "消防车是什么颜色？", 227],
  ["What color is this shirt?", "这件衬衫是什么颜色？", 227],
  ["The shirt is blue.", "衬衫的颜色是蓝色。", 227],
  ["What's your favorite color?", "你最喜欢的颜色是什么", 227],
  ["I like red the most.", "我最喜欢红色。", 227],
  ["Mom, what color is this?", "妈妈，这是什么颜色？", 227],
  ["What color do we get if we mix yellow and blue?", "如果我们把黄色和蓝色搅拌一起的话，会出现什么颜色？", 227],
  ["Right! When we mix yellow and blue, we get green.", "对！当我们混合黄色和蓝色就会变成绿色。", 227],
  ["White, black, and gray are not bright colors.", "白色、黑色和灰色都不鲜艳。", 227],
  ["What color do you want to paint this?", "你想要把这个涂成什么颜色？", 227],
  ["Mom, I love the colors of the rainbow.", "妈，我喜欢彩虹的颜色。", 227],
  ["Red, yellow, and blue are the three primary colors.", "红色，黄色和蓝色是三原色。", 227],
  ["Can you find something purple at home?", "你能在家中找出紫色的东西吗？", 227],
  ["I want to paint this pink.", "我想把这个涂成粉红色。", 227],
  ["Let's learn numbers in English.", "我们来用英文学习数字。", 228],
  ["Let's read from one to ten.", "我们从一读到十。", 228],
  ["Can you count from one to ten?", "你能从一数到十吗？", 228],
  ["Can you count numbers above ten?", "你能数十以上的数字吗？", 228],
  ["Let's count by tens.", "我们以十为单位来数。", 228],
  ["Wow, you know how to say &quot;one hundred&quot; in English?", "哇，你知道怎么用英文说“100”？", 228],
  ["How many eyes does Mommy have?", "妈妈有几只眼睛？", 228],
  ["You have two eyes.", "你有两只眼睛。", 228],
  ["How many apples are on the plate?", "盘子上有几颗苹果？", 228],
  ["There are five apples.", "有五颗苹果。", 228],
  ["Let's see who has more marbles.", "我们来看看谁的弹珠多。", 228],
  ["Mine are more.", "我的更多。", 228],
  ["I have seven marbles, and Gina has five.", "我有七颗弹珠，吉娜有五颗。", 228],
  ["When we count in order, the number forms are different.", "当我们数顺序时，数字的形式是不一样的。", 228],
  ["We use ordinal numbers when we talk about which one comes first.", "当我们看是哪个先的时候，使用序数。", 228],
  ["This desk has five drawers, right?", "这个桌子有五个抽屉，对吧？", 228],
  ["Open the third drawer of the dresser.", "打开化妆台的第三个抽屉。", 228],
  ["What shape is a book?", "书是什么形状？", 229],
  ["It's a rectangle.", "是长方形。", 229],
  ["What shape is a coat hanger?", "大衣衣架是什么形状？", 229],
  ["It's a triangle.", "是三角形。", 229],
  ["What shape is colored paper?", "彩色纸是什么形状？", 229],
  ["It's a square.", "是正方形。", 229],
  ["What shape is a button?", "纽扣是什么形状？", 229],
  ["It's a circle.", "是圆形。", 229],
  ["A circle has no corners and no sides.", "圆没有端点，也没有边。", 229],
  ["Can you see something round in the room?", "你能在房间内看到圆形的东西吗？", 229],
  ["The clock is round.", "时钟是圆形的。", 229],
  ["A can is a cylinder.", "罐头是圆柱体。", 229],
  ["A ball is a sphere.", "球是球体。", 229],
  ["What shape is an ice cream cone?", "冰淇淋是什么模样？", 229],
  ["It's a cone.", "这是圆锥体。", 229],
  ["A die is a cube.", "骰子是立方体。", 229],
  ["Circle", "圆形", 229],
  ["We also have eyebrows, eyelashes, a chin, and cheeks.", "我们也有眉毛、眼睫毛、下巴和脸颊。", 229],
  ["Square, rectangle, triangle, cone, cube.", "正方形长方形三角形圆锥体立方体", 229],
  ["Cylinder, pyramid.", "圆柱，圆筒角锥体", 229],
  ["Flat shapes", "平面图形", 229],
  ["Solid shapes", "立体图形", 229],
  ["Elephants are big, but rabbits are small.", "大象很大，兔子很小", 230],
  ["Dad is big, but you are small.", "爸爸很大，但你很小。", 230],
  ["The pencil is long, but the eraser is short.", "铅笔很长，但橡皮擦很短。", 230],
  ["The building is tall, but the house is short.", "大楼很高，但平房很矮。", 230],
  ["Who is taller, you or Daddy?", "你和爸比，谁比较高？", 230],
  ["My sweetie is shorter than Daddy.", "我的甜心宝贝比爸爸矮。", 230],
  ["Mommy's hand is bigger than yours.", "妈妈的手比你大。", 230],
  ["My desk is bigger than yours.", "我的书桌比你的大。", 230],
  ["Let's see how long this is. Measure it with this ruler.", "我们来看看这与多长。用这把尺子量。", 230],
  ["Do you know the English names of body parts?", "你知道身体各部位的英文吗？", 231],
  ["This is the head, and this is the face.", "这是头，这是脸。", 231],
  ["What do we have on our face?", "我们的脸上有什么？", 231],
  ["We have a nose, a mouth, eyes, and ears.", "有鼻子、嘴巴、眼睛和耳朵。", 231],
  ["Animals are divided into two kinds: herbivores and carnivores.", "动物分为两种：草食性和肉食性。", 231],
  ["Let me see your arms and legs.", "让我看你的手臂和腿。", 231],
  ["Mom, look at my fingers and toes.", "妈，看我的手指和脚趾头。", 231],
  ["Where are the belly and the belly button?", "肚子和肚脐在哪里？", 231],
  ["Spin your arms.", "转动一下你的手臂。", 231],
  ["Where are your elbows?", "你的手肘在哪里？", 231],
  ["Stretch out your legs.", "伸出你的双腿。", 231],
  ["Bend your knees and sit on the floor.", "弯下膝盖坐在地板上。", 231],
  ["Stamp your feet like this.", "像这样跺脚。", 231],
  ["Sweetie, wiggle your bottom.", "宝贝，摇动你的屁股。", 231],
  ["Mom's bottom is so big!", "妈的屁股很大！", 231],
  ["Humans are animals too.", "人类也是动物。", 232],
  ["Tigers, rabbits, and dogs are mammals.", "老虎、兔子和狗是哺乳动物。", 232],
  ["They give birth to babies and feed them milk.", "它们生出小孩，并且给他们喂奶。", 232],
  ["Birds have wings and lay eggs.", "鸟有翅膀，还会生蛋。", 232],
  ["Fish have gills and live in water.", "鱼有鱼鳃，住在水里。", 232],
  ["Insects like beetles, flies, and cicadas are animals too.", "甲虫、苍蝇和蝉等昆虫也是动物。", 232],
  ["Reptiles like alligators are covered in scales and lay eggs.", "爬虫类如短吻鳄全身用鳞片覆盖，也会生蛋。", 232],
  ["Frogs and toads belong to the amphibians.", "青蛙和蟾蜍是属于两栖类。", 232],
  ["They can live in water and on land.", "它们可以住在水里及陆地。", 232],
  ["Animals with wings and six legs are called insects.", "有翅膀，还有六双脚的动物叫作昆虫。", 232],
  ["What is the difference between animals and plants?", "动物和植物的差别是什么？", 232],
  ["Animals can move, but plants can't.", "动物可以动，但植物不会动。", 232],
  ["Yes, that's right. Animals can move by themselves, but plants can't.", "是的，对哦，动物可以自己移动，但是植物却不行。", 232],
  ["Animals and plants are both living things.", "动物和植物都是生物。", 232],
  ["Mom, parasites? Are they animals too?", "妈妈，寄生虫？他们也是动物吗？", 232],
  ["Parasites can move too, so they are animals as well.", "寄生虫也可以动，所以它们也是动物。", 232],
  ["Trees and flowers are called plants.", "树和花叫做植物。", 232],
  ["Plants have three parts: roots, stems, and leaves.", "植物有根、茎和叶三部分。", 232],
  ["The roots hold the plant tightly in the soil.", "根在土里紧紧地抓住植物。", 232],
  ["Plants make food with their leaves.", "植物用它们的叶子制造养分。", 232],
  ["Plants need sunlight and water to grow.", "植物需要阳光和水才能成长。", 232],
  ["The calendar shows the date.", "日历显示日期。", 233],
  ["There are twelve months in a year.", "一年有12个月。", 233],
  ["A month has 30 or 31 days.", "一个月有30天或31天。", 233],
  ["Today is August 6th.", "今天是8月6日。", 233],
  ["Then what was yesterday?", "那么，昨天是几号？", 233],
  ["August 5th.", "8月5日。", 233],
  ["Then what is tomorrow?", "那么，明天是几号？", 233],
  ["August 7th.", "8月7号。", 233],
  ["What date is it five days from now?", "五天后是几号？", 233],
  ["What did you do the day before yesterday?", "前天你做了什么？", 233],
  ["We have plans for dinner the day after tomorrow.", "后天我们有晚餐的计划。", 233],
  ["August 7th is your birthday on the solar calendar.", "8月7日是你的阳历生日。", 233],
  ["There are two kinds of calendars: the lunar calendar and the solar calendar.", "日历有两种形态：阴历以及西历（即阳历）", 233],
  ["September, October, November, December.", "九月十月十一月十二月", 233],
  ["March 3rd.", "三月三日", 233],
  ["There are seven days in a week.", "一星期有七天。", 234],
  ["Monday through Friday are weekdays.", "从星期一到星期五是平日。", 234],
  ["We call Saturday and Sunday the weekend.", "我们把星期六和星期日叫做周末。", 234],
  ["What day is it today?", "今天是星期几？", 234],
  ["Today is Thursday.", "今天是星期四。", 234],
  ["Yesterday was Wednesday.", "昨天是星期三。", 234],
  ["Tomorrow is Friday.", "明天是星期五。", 234],
  ["What day comes after Monday?", "星期一之后是星期几？", 234],
  ["It's Tuesday.", "是星期二。", 234],
  ["I like Friday the most because I can rest the next day.", "我最喜欢星期五，因为隔天我可以休息", 234],
  ["Monday is the busiest day.", "星期一是最忙的一天。", 234],
  ["There are 24 hours in a day.", "一天有24小时。", 235],
  ["The clock only shows 12 hours.", "时钟只显示12个小时。", 235],
  ["So the hour hand goes around twice a day.", "因此，时针一天跑两圈。", 235],
  ["The short hand of the clock tells you the hour.", "时钟的短针告诉你几点。", 235],
  ["The long hand tells you the minutes.", "长针告诉你几分。", 235],
  ["One stands for 5 minutes, and two stands for 10 minutes.", "代表5分钟，而2代表10分钟。", 235],
  ["When the hour hand points to one and the minute hand points to twelve, it's one o'clock.", "当时针指在1，而分针指在12的时候，就是1点。", 235],
  ["There are 60 minutes in an hour.", "一个小时有60分钟。", 235],
  ["AM is morning, and PM is afternoon and night.", "是早上，是下午和晚上。", 235],
  ["It seems to be rounded off by every five minutes.", "这好像以每五分钟来简略计算。", 235],
  ["One second is about the time it takes to blink.", "一秒跟眼睛眨一下的时间差不多。", 235],
  ["Sixty seconds are one minute.", "秒就是1分钟。", 235],
  ["In spring, flowers bloom and seeds sprout.", "春天花会开，种子会发芽。", 235],
  ["What time is it now?", "现在几点？", 235],
  ["It's a quarter to three.", "点45分。", 235],
  ["It's 15 minutes to three.", "还有15分，就3点了。", 235],
  ["Which season do you like the most?", "你最喜欢哪一个季节？", 236],
  ["I like spring the most.", "我最喜欢春天。", 236],
  ["We have four seasons in a year.", "我们一年有四个季节。", 236],
  ["Summer is hot, and the trees have thick leaves.", "夏天很热，树的叶子很茂密。", 236],
  ["Storms and the rainy season come in summer.", "暴风和雨季在夏天来临。", 236],
  ["The supermarket is between the bank and the bookstore.", "超市在银行和书店之间。", 236],
  ["In autumn, the trees change to red, yellow,", "在秋天，树木的颜色会变换成红色、黄", 236],
  ["and orange.", "色和橙色。", 236],
  ["Winter is cold, and it sometimes snows.", "冬天很冷，偶尔还会下雪。", 236],
  ["It's August now. What season are we in?", "现在是八月。我们在哪个季节？", 236],
  ["The season is summer.", "现在的季节是夏天。", 236],
  ["Not all countries have four seasons.", "不是所有的国家都有四季。", 236],
  ["School starts in spring.", "学校在春天开学。", 236],
  ["We all have vacation in summer.", "我们都会在夏天放假。", 236],
  ["My school has a sports day in autumn.", "我的学校在秋天举办运动会。", 236],
  ["I like the long winter vacation.", "我喜欢冬天的长假。", 236],
  ["There's a ball under the table.", "桌子的下面有球。", 237],
  ["There's a cup on the desk.", "书桌的上面有杯子。", 237],
  ["There's an eraser in the pencil case.", "铅笔盒里面有橡皮擦。", 237],
  ["The doghouse is outside the house.", "狗屋在房子外面。", 237],
  ["Your phone is in front of your bag.", "你的手机在你的包包前面。", 237],
  ["Your phone is under the book.", "你的手机在书的下面。", 237],
  ["Look at the bottom right of the book.", "看一下书的右下端。", 237],
  ["Look at the top left of the page.", "看一下书面的左上端。", 237],
  ["There's a big department store across the street.", "对街有一家大型百货公司。", 237],
  ["There's a stationery store near our school.", "我们学校附件有文具店。", 237],
  ["The supermarket is next to the beauty salon.", "超市在美容院旁边。", 237],
  ["The police station is to the right of the library.", "图书馆的右边是警察局。", 237],
  ["The bakery is to the left of the school's front gate.", "学校正门的左边是面包店。", 237],
  ["Sir, what do you do?", "先生，你是做什么的？", 238],
  ["I'm a firefighter.", "我是个消防员。", 238],
  ["I'm a doctor.", "我是医生。", 238],
  ["I'm a dentist.", "我是牙科医生。", 238],
  ["I'm a police officer.", "我是警察。", 238],
  ["I'm a mail carrier, so I deliver the mail.", "我是邮差，所以我要送信。", 238],
  ["Your grandpa is a fisherman.", "你的爷爷是渔夫。", 238],
  ["Your uncle is a farmer.", "你叔叔是农夫。", 238],
  ["There are many different jobs in the world.", "世界上有很多不一样的职业。", 238],
  ["All jobs are important.", "所有的职业都很重要。", 238],
  ["Photographer, student, teacher.", "摄影家学生老师", 238],
  ["Taxi driver, scientist, singer, painter, principal, clerk, nurse.", "计程车司机科学家歌手画家校长店员护士", 238],
  ["Pilot.", "飞机驾驶员", 238],
  ["Movie actor, astronaut, public servant.", "电影演员太空人公务员", 238],
  ["What is two plus three?", "加3等于什么？", 239],
  ["The sum is thirteen.", "总和是13。", 239],
  ["Look at these English letters!", "看这些英文字母！", 239],
  ["Let's sing the alphabet song together.", "我们一起来唱英文字母歌。", 239],
  ["Each letter has a different sound.", "每个字母都有不同的发音。", 239],
  ["When we put certain letters together, they make a word.", "当我们把某些字母放在一起，就会变成单词。", 239],
  ["Look? I have C, A, and T. What is this?", "看？我有，，。这是什么？", 239],
  ["It's &quot;cat.&quot;", "这是“，猫。”", 239],
  ["The letter C sounds like /k/.", "字母的发音是。", 239],
  ["What sound does this letter make?", "字母的发音是什么？", 239],
  ["Let's listen to the short sound.", "我们听听看短音的。", 239],
  ["I'll say the long sound, and you repeat after me.", "我发出的长音后，你跟着我唸唸看。", 239],
  ["What letter goes between C and T to make CAT?", "和之间要出来什么字母，才会变成", 239],
  ["If we change C to B, what word do we get?", "如果我们把变成，那我们会得到什么单子？", 239],
  ["It's &quot;bat.&quot;", "这是“，蝙蝠。”", 239],
  ["Let's read the words on the back of the card.", "我们唸一下卡片后面的单子。", 239],
  ["Sometimes two letters make only one sound.", "有些时候，两个字母会只发一个音。", 239],
  ["But this single letter has two different sounds.", "不过，这个单一字母有两种不同的发音", 239],
  ["When it comes before E, it's silent.", "在的前面时，不发音。", 239],
  ["Find words that start with the same sound.", "找找看开头发相同音的单子。", 239],
  ["Can you find words that rhyme with each other?", "找出彼此互相押韵的单子？", 239],
  ["Look! Two more birds came. How many birds are there in all?", "看！多来了2只鸟。一共有多少只鸟？", 240],
  ["Addition", "加法", 240],
  ["What is three plus two?", "加2是多少？", 240],
  ["Three plus two equals five.", "加2等于5。", 240],
  ["There were three before, so there are five in all.", "原本有3只，所以总共有5只。", 240],
  ["If we write it as a math sentence, it's three plus two.", "如果我们写成数学公式的话，就是2加上3。", 240],
  ["Subtraction", "减法", 240],
  ["What is five minus two?", "减去2是多少？", 240],
  ["Five minus two equals three.", "减去2等于3。", 240],
  ["There are five birds here, but three flew away. How many birds are left?", "这里有5只鸟，不过飞走了3只，还剩多少只鸟？", 240],
  ["Take three away from five, and now there are two birds left.", "从5那里拿掉3，现在还剩2只鸟。", 240],
  ["Let's write it as a math sentence. This is 5-3=2.", "我们把它写成公式。这就是5-3=2。", 240],
  ["I take two apples away from five. How many are left?", "我从5个苹果中拿走2个。那还剩下多少个？", 240],
  ["I give you three more apples. How many do you have now?", "我再多给你3个苹果。那你现在有多少个？", 240],
  ["How much smaller is three than five?", "比5小多少？", 240],
  ["How much less is three than five?", "比5少多少？", 240],
  ["Three is two less than five.", "比5少3。", 240],
  ["Multiplication", "乘法", 240],
  ["What is three times two?", "乘2是多少？", 240],
  ["Read this multiplication sentence.", "读读这个乘法公式。", 240],
  ["Three times two equals six.", "乘2等于6。", 240],
  ["I have two groups of three pencils. How many pencils do I have?", "我有两组三支铅笔的组合。我有多少铅笔？", 240],
  ["There are six. It's the same as three plus three.", "有6根。这个3加3是一样的。", 240],
  ["Division", "除法", 240],
  ["What is six divided by two?", "除以2是多少？", 240],
  ["Read this division sentence.", "读读这个除法公式。", 240],
  ["Six divided by two equals three.", "除以2等于3。", 240],
  ["If you share six pencils equally between two kids, how many does each one get?", "把六支铅笔平均分给两个小孩，每个人可以有几支？", 240],
  ["If you divide six by two, each kid can have three pencils.", "把6除以2的话，每个小孩可以有3支铅笔。", 240],
  ["Fractions", "分数", 240],
  ["If you divide one into three equal parts, each part is called one third.", "如果把1平均地分成3块的话，每块就叫做3分之1。", 240],
  ["This is read as one fourth.", "这个读做4分之1。", 240],
  ["Is this smaller than one?", "这比1小吗？", 240],
  ["Let's cut the bread into three pieces. What is one piece called?", "我们把面包切成3块。一块叫做什么？", 240],
  ["One piece is one third.", "一块是3分之1。", 240],
  ["A fraction looks like this.", "分数的公式看起来像这样。", 240],
  ["It's noon now. How do you know?", "现在是正午，你怎么知道的？", 241],
  ["Because the sun is in the sky.", "因为天上有太阳。", 241],
  ["The sun gives us light and heat.", "太阳带给我们光和热", 241],
  ["There's a full moon, a half moon, and a new moon.", "有滿月、半月和新月。", 241],
  ["Without the sun, no living thing could survive.", "如果没有太阳，所有的生命都不能存活", 241],
  ["It's dark at night. What do you see in the sky?", "晚上很暗，你在天空上看到什么？", 241],
  ["We see the moon in the night sky.", "我们在夜空上看到月亮", 241],
  ["Let's see how the moon changes shape.", "我们看看月亮怎样变化模样。", 241],
  ["If we ride bikes, we can reduce our carbon footprint.", "我们骑脚踏车的话，可以减少碳足迹。", 241],
  ["What else can we see in the night sky?", "我们在夜空上还能看到什么？", 241],
  ["We can see many stars.", "我们能看到很多星星。", 241],
  ["Let's look for the Big Dipper.", "来找找北斗七星？", 241],
  ["Mom, what is recycling?", "妈，什么是回收？", 242],
  ["Recycling is trying to reuse old things.", "回收是我们试着再使用旧东西。", 242],
  ["We can recycle glass bottles and use them again.", "我们可以回收玻璃瓶后，再次使用。", 242],
  ["Don't use too much shampoo.", "不要用太多洗发精。", 242],
  ["Some people say we are running out of clean water.", "有人说干净的水快被我们消耗光了。", 242],
  ["You're wasting too much water.", "你浪费太多水了。", 242],
  ["We should try to use less water to save it.", "我们应该试着少用点水来节省水资源。", 242],
  ["In the city, it's hard even to breathe.", "在城市连呼吸都不容易。", 242],
  ["The black smoke from cars pollutes the air.", "汽车排放的黑烟汙染了空气。", 242],
  ["Bikes don't pollute the air.", "脚踏车不会污染空气", 242],
  ["What's the difference between the city and the countryside?", "城市跟乡村的不同之处是什么？", 242],
  ["The Earth is sick now, so we need to protect it.", "现在地球生病了，我们需要保护它。", 242],
  ["Let's talk about our town.", "我们来谈谈我们的城镇。", 242],
  ["There are houses, streets, and many buildings here.", "这里有房子、街道和很多建筑物。", 242],
  ["Let's draw a map of our town.", "我们来画我们镇上的地图。", 242],
  ["Tell others about the good things in our town.", "跟别人说说我们镇上的优点。", 242],
  ["What else does our town need?", "我们的城外镇还需要些什么？", 242],
  ["Many people live in the city.", "城市里住着很多人。", 242],
  ["Do you remember when you went to the countryside?", "你记得什么时候去过乡下吗？", 242],
  ["Fishermen send the fish they catch to the city.", "渔夫抓到鱼后，把它们送到城市。", 242],
  ["What jobs can you find in the city?", "在城市里可以找到哪些工作？", 242],
  ["My uncle is a farmer who lives in the countryside.", "我叔叔是住在乡下的农夫。", 242],
  ["There are fewer and fewer miners.", "矿工的人数越来越少。", 242],
  ["Let's have PE class now.", "我们现在来上体育课。", 243],
  ["You'd better wear your gym clothes for PE class.", "上体育课的时候，你最好穿上体育服。", 243],
  ["I want to wear my running shoes too.", "我也想穿我的慢跑鞋。", 243],
  ["Great! Everybody, go to the playground!", "太棒了！大家都去运动场！", 243],
  ["Let's start with warm-up exercises.", "我们从暖身运动开始。", 243],
  ["Stretch your arms and legs like this.", "像这样伸展你的手臂跟腿。", 243],
  ["Let's split into two teams and play.", "我们分成两队进行比赛。", 243],
  ["Let's have a race.", "我们来赛跑。", 243],
  ["Please stand on the starting line.", "请站在起跑线上。", 243],
  ["Run one lap around the playground.", "跑运动场一圈。", 243],
  ["I'll time you.", "我会记录你跑的时间。", 243],
  ["Run as fast as you can.", "尽力跑。", 243],
  ["When PE time is over, let's do cool-down exercises.", "体育时间结束时，我们来做缓和运动。", 243],
  ["I'll read one to you, and you read one to me.", "我读一本给你听，你也读一本给我听。", 244],
  ["Do you want me to read a book to you?", "你希望我念一本书给你听吗？", 244],
  ["Yes, this one looks fun.", "好的，这本看起来有趣。", 244],
  ["Okay, what book are we reading today?", "好，今天我们要读什么书？", 244],
  ["I want to choose by myself.", "我想要自己选。", 244],
  ["Mom, I want you to choose for me.", "妈，我想要你帮我选。", 244],
  ["Go get the book you want to read.", "把你想读的书拿过来。", 244],
  ["How many books are we going to read?", "我们要读几本书？", 244],
  ["Mom, read to me tonight.", "妈，今晚你念书给我听。", 244],
  ["Why don't we take turns reading?", "我们何不轮流读？", 244],
  ["Can I read this book instead of the English book?", "我可以读这本书代替读英文书吗？", 244],
  ["Then I'll read you one English book and two storybooks.", "那么，我念一本英文书和两本书给你听", 244],
  ["Mom, I like the pictures in this book.", "妈，我喜欢这本书的图画。", 244],
  ["I really like the books by this author.", "我很喜欢这位作者写的书。", 244],
  ["This book has too many words.", "这本书的字太多了。", 244],
  ["This book never gets boring no matter how many times I read it.", "这本书再怎么读都不会烦。", 244],
  ["You've already read that book too many times.", "那本书你已经读太多次了。", 244],
  ["Why don't you try reading some other books too?", "为什么你不试着也读一些其他的书？", 244],
  ["Every time I read it, I find it fun.", "每次读，我都觉得很有趣。", 244],
  ["Wow, the cover is pretty. How about this book?", "哇，封面很漂亮，这本书怎么样？", 244],
  ["This book looks interesting.", "这本书看起来很有趣。", 244],
  ["The author is the Brothers Grimm, and the illustrator is Hannah.", "作者是格林兄弟，插画家是汉娜。", 244],
  ["That book again?", "又是那本书？", 244],
  ["Is that book really that fun?", "这本书有那么有趣吗？", 244],
  ["You picked a book that Mommy really loves.", "你选了一本妈咪真的很喜欢的书。", 244],
  ["This book is too hard.", "这本书太难了。", 244],
  ["Well, this is a book for babies.", "嗯，这是给小婴儿读的书。", 244],
  ["Why don't you pick another one?", "你为什么不选其他本？", 244],
  ["Look how many books you got!", "看你拿了这么多的书！", 244],
  ["I'm losing my voice.", "我快失去声音了。", 244],
  ["Now, I'm going to tell you the story of this book.", "现在，我要跟你讲这本书的故事了。", 245],
  ["What's the title?", "书名是什么？", 245],
  ["Let's look at the cover first. What do you see?", "我们先看封面。你看到什么？", 245],
  ["I see an old man, some shoes, and elves.", "我看到一个老人、一些鞋子和精灵。", 245],
  ["So, what do you think the story will be about? Let's find out!", "那么，你觉得会发生什么故事？我们来找出来！", 245],
  ["Look at the pictures more carefully.", "把图看得更仔细一点。", 245],
  ["I know that story.", "我知道那个故事。", 245],
  ["Let's check if you already know this story.", "我们来确定一下这个故事是不是你已经知道了。", 245],
  ["What will happen on the next page?", "下一页，会发生什么事？", 245],
  ["Look at the picture. What do you think is happening?", "看一下图，你觉得正在发生什么事情？", 245],
  ["I think the bird is going to fly away.", "我想那鸟要飞走了", 245],
  ["Really? Let me read and see if your guess is right.", "真的吗？我来读读看你的猜测对不对。", 245],
  ["Look at that! You were right.", "结果！你说的是正确的。", 245],
  ["I like the part where the Paper Bag Princess kicks the prince.", "我喜欢纸袋公主踹王子的那一段。", 245],
  ["Now, we've finished this book. Did you like it?", "现在，我们读完这本书了。你们喜欢吗？", 245],
  ["Yes, please read it again!", "是的，请再读一次！", 245],
  ["Which part was the most fun?", "哪一个部分最有趣？", 245],
  ["Let's read out loud.", "我们大声念出来。", 246],
  ["You can read slowly.", "你可以慢慢地念。", 246],
  ["I'll read this page, and you read the other side.", "我念这一页，你念它的另一面。", 246],
  ["My throat hurts after reading.", "我念完之后，觉得喉哤痛。", 246],
  ["You don't need to read so loudly.", "你的声音不需要太大声。", 246],
  ["Just loud enough for yourself to hear.", "只要你自己能听得到就好。", 246],
  ["I can't hear you at all.", "我根本就听不到你念的声音。", 246],
  ["It's okay if you make mistakes. I'll help you.", "错了也没关系，我会帮你。", 246],
  ["As I read line by line, I want you to repeat after me.", "当我一行一行的念，我希望你跟着复诵", 246],
  ["I don't know how to say this word.", "我不知道这个字怎么念。", 246],
  ["I can't make this sound.", "我发不出这个音。", 246],
  ["Try to make the sound, starting with /l/.", "你试着发音看看，从[1]开始。", 246],
  ["I'll record it for you to listen to.", "我帮你录起来给你听。", 246],
  ["If you keep practicing, you'll read better for sure.", "如果你持续练习的话，你一定会念得更好。", 246],
  ["If I can't read a word, please help me.", "如果我念不出来，请帮我。", 246],
  ["I don't want to read this book out loud.", "我不想要朗读这本书。", 247],
  ["Then just read it quietly today.", "那么，今天你就静静地读。", 247],
  ["But you still have to finish it.", "不过你还是必须把它读完。", 247],
  ["Mom, I want the room to stay quiet.", "妈，我希望房间保持安静", 247],
  ["Mom, I've already finished one book.", "妈，我已经读完一本了。", 247],
  ["Wow, you read that fast?", "哇，你读得那样快？", 247],
  ["Was there anything you didn't understand while reading?", "你读的时候，有什么不懂的地方吗？", 247],
  ["Even if you don't know some words, keep reading.", "就算有些字你不懂，也要继续读下去。", 247],
  ["You can ask me anytime.", "你随时都可以问我。", 247],
  ["At first, you may find it hard to read quietly.", "刚开始，你或许会发现很难安静地读书", 247],
  ["You'll get used to it soon.", "你很快就会习惯。", 247],
  ["You should look at the pictures carefully too. They all look fun.", "你也要好好看图，它们看起来都很有趣", 247],
  ["Are there any words on this page you don't know?", "在这页，你有不懂的单字吗？", 247],
  ["As you read, think about what the story is about.", "你一边读的时候，要一边想这是关于什么的故事。", 247],
  ["You don't seem to be concentrating.", "你好象没有集中精神。", 247],
  ["Do you want to mark the words you learned today?", "我们要标记一下你今天学的单字吗？", 248],
  ["Do you remember this word?", "你记得这个字吗？", 248],
  ["I remember this word also appears in other books.", "我记得这个字在其他书中也出现过。", 248],
  ["Oh! I know that word! I've heard it before.", "喔！我知道那个字！我曾经听过。", 248],
  ["Is this the first time you've seen this word?", "这是你第一次看到这个字吗？", 248],
  ["Let's look at the new word once more.", "我们在看一次新的单字", 248],
  ["Guess its meaning from the words around it.", "透过这个单字的前后文猜猜它的意思。", 248],
  ["Mommy will write these words on the board.", "妈妈会在黑板上写下这引起单字。", 248],
  ["Mom, what does it mean in the story?", "妈，它在故事里面是什么意思？", 248],
  ["Try to guess its meaning.", "试着猜它的意思。", 248],
  ["Let's look it up in the dictionary.", "我们用字典查一下。", 248],
  ["Do you want to look it up in the dictionary?", "你想要用字典查吗？", 248],
  ["That word means &quot;strong.&quot;", "那单字的意思是【强壮】。", 248],
  ["Think again about what this word might mean.", "再想一想这个单字可能是什么意思。", 248],
  ["Mom, that meaning is different from what I learned before.", "妈，那个意思跟我之前学的不一样。", 248],
  ["This word has several meanings.", "这个单字有几种意思。", 248],
  ["Who is the main character of this story?", "这个故事的主人公是谁？", 249],
  ["The main characters are Soo and Hoo.", "主人公是什和。", 249],
  ["What is that kid doing, and where is he doing it?", "那个小孩在做什么，他是在哪里做？", 249],
  ["Why did he do that?", "为什么他那样做？", 249],
  ["What happened at the beginning?", "刚开始，发生了什么事？", 249],
  ["Why did that happen?", "为什么会发生那样的事？", 249],
  ["What happened in the middle of the story?", "故事的中间发生了什么事？", 249],
  ["Now, let's see what happened because of that.", "现在，我们来看看那样做的结果。", 249],
  ["If it were you, what would you do?", "如果是你的话，你会怎么做？", 249],
  ["If I were him, I think I wouldn't do that.", "如果我是他的话，我想我不会那样做。", 249],
  ["What happened next?", "接下来，发生了什么事？", 249],
  ["How do you think it will end?", "你觉得最后会怎样发展？", 249],
  ["How do you want the story to end?", "你希望故事怎样结束？", 249],
  ["How was the problem solved?", "问题是如何解决的？", 249],
  ["Who do you like the most?", "你最喜欢谁？", 249],
  ["When they found the lost key, the problem was solved.", "当他们找到遗失的钥匙，问题就解决了", 249],
  ["I'm glad it has a happy ending.", "我很欣慰是个幸福的结局。", 249],
  ["Let's see what characters are in this book.", "我们看看这本书有什么角色", 250],
  ["The animals are the main characters of this book.", "动物是这本书的主人公", 250],
  ["What is that girl doing?", "那个女孩在做什么", 250],
  ["In this part, why is the boy angry?", "这一段，为什么男孩生气了？", 250],
  ["What kind of person is he?", "他是个怎么样的人？", 250],
  ["I like the fox the most.", "我最喜欢。", 250],
  ["How old is the bear?", "几岁了？", 250],
  ["Mom, the bear always eats pancakes.", "妈，总是吃薄煎饼。", 250],
  ["Why can the fly talk?", "苍蝇为何能说话？", 250],
  ["Well, in books, animals can talk to each other.", "嗯，在书中动物可以彼此交谈。", 250],
  ["Mom, I think this boy is really silly.", "妈，我觉得这男孩真傻。", 250],
  ["Mom, where is this kid's mom?", "妈，这孩子的妈妈在哪里？", 250],
  ["How can the princess be so mean?", "公主怎么会那么凶？", 250],
  ["This book has several main characters.", "这本书有好几位主人公。", 250],
  ["I think Soo is more like the main character.", "我想比更像主人公。", 250],
  ["Where is the main character, and who does he live with?", "主角在哪里，和谁住在一起？", 250],
  ["What does the main character look like?", "主角看起来像什么？", 250],
  ["What did the main character do?", "主角做了什么？", 250],
  ["You can point at the words with your finger as you listen.", "你可以边听边用手指头指着这些字。", 250],
  ["How did his feelings change as the story went on?", "随着故事的发展，他的心情是怎么改变的？", 250],
  ["How was this book?", "这本书如何？", 251],
  ["Was it too hard for you?", "对你来说，太难了吗？", 251],
  ["I could understand almost all of it.", "我几乎都能懂。", 251],
  ["I don't know what the story is about.", "我不知道故事内容是什么。", 251],
  ["Do you want to tell Mommy about this story?", "你想跟妈咪讲讲这个帮事吗？", 251],
  ["Do you want to act out the story with me?", "你要不要和我一起玩角色扮演？", 251],
  ["Let's make a short summary of this story together.", "我们一起来对这个故事作个简短的总结", 251],
  ["Mom, I'll tell you what this story is about.", "妈，我跟你说这个故事在讲什么。", 251],
  ["Do you want to write a book report?", "你要讲着写读书心得吗？", 251],
  ["Let's write a letter to the main character.", "我们写封信给主人公。", 251],
  ["Since you've finished reading, write it on the reading log.", "既然你都读完了，就写在阅读记录表上", 251],
  ["So far, I've read 200 books.", "到目前为止，我读了200本书。", 251],
  ["Do you want to watch the one we bought recently?", "你要看最近我们新买的那片吗？", 252],
  ["Mom, it's time to watch!", "妈，是看的时间了！", 252],
  ["Mom, can I watch?", "妈，我可以看吗？", 252],
  ["What do you want to watch today?", "今天你要看什么？", 252],
  ["Oh, you know watching too much TV is bad for you.", "哦，你知道看太多电视对你不好。", 252],
  ["How about you pick one yourself?", "自己选一片，如何？", 252],
  ["Do you want me to pick for you?", "你要我帮你选吗？", 252],
  ["You've already watched that one many times.", "那个你已经看过很多次了。", 252],
  ["How about trying to watch something else?", "试着选其他的看，如何？", 252],
  ["Can I watch two today?", "今天我可以看两片吗？", 252],
  ["Can I watch it again?", "我可以再看一次吗？", 252],
  ["I want to watch the one I watched yesterday.", "我想看我昨天看的那一片。", 252],
  ["Put your index finger through the hole in the middle to hold it.", "把你的食指放入中间的洞来拿着。", 252],
  ["Since Minsu picked his favorite yesterday, it's my turn to pick this time.", "因为昨天民肃选了他喜欢的，这次轮到我选了。", 252],
  ["We'll only watch 30 minutes, okay?", "我们只看30分钟的，知道吗？", 252],
  ["I like Disney cartoons the most.", "我最喜欢迪士尼的卡通了。", 252],
  ["I want one with English subtitles.", "我要有英文字幕的。", 252],
  ["Can I turn on the subtitles?", "我可以打开字幕看吗？", 252],
  ["Let's watch it without subtitles.", "我们来看没有字幕的。", 252],
  ["You can watch it only this once.", "你只能看这一次。", 252],
  ["Okay, that's it for today.", "嗯，我们今天就到这。", 252],
  ["Mom, how do I play it?", "妈，我要怎么播放？", 253],
  ["Let me show you. Watch carefully.", "我示范给你看，仔细看好。", 253],
  ["Let's try using the remote control.", "我们试着用遥控器来操作。", 253],
  ["Put the disc into the player.", "把光碟放进播放器内。", 253],
  ["If discs get scratched, they get ruined.", "如果光碟被刮伤了，它们会被弄坏。", 253],
  ["Mom, I want to play it myself.", "妈，我想要自己播放。", 253],
  ["Okay, fine. You try!", "好，可以。你试试！", 253],
  ["Close the lid, then press the play button.", "盖上盖子后，按下播放键。", 253],
  ["Switch the TV to the &quot;external input&quot; mode.", "把电视转到“外部输入”的模式。", 253],
  ["Mom, it's not working.", "妈，它不动。", 253],
  ["I've already seen this part. Please skip to the next part.", "我已经看过这部分了，请跳到下一部分", 253],
  ["The volume is too loud. Please turn it down.", "声音太大了。请转小声。", 253],
  ["Don't you think the volume is too loud already?", "你不觉得声音已经太大了吗？", 253],
  ["I think it's just right.", "我想这刚刚好。", 253],
  ["Can you turn the volume up a little?", "你能把音量调大一点吗？", 253],
  ["Do you want me to turn the volume up?", "你要我把音量调大一点吗？", 253],
  ["If you listen that loud, your ears will get hurt.", "如果你听得那么大声，你的耳朵会受伤的。", 253],
  ["Press the stop button.", "按下停止键。", 253],
  ["When the disc stops spinning, we'll take it out.", "当光碟停止转动，我们就把它拿出来。", 253],
  ["When you're done watching, be sure to turn off the TV and the stereo.", "当你看完时，一定要把电视和音响关掉", 253],
  ["Put the disc back in its case carefully.", "把光碟小心地放入盒子内。", 253],
  ["The author of this book is Soo.", "这本书的作者是。", 254],
  ["The illustrator is Hoo.", "插画家是。", 254],
  ["The main character of the story is Soo.", "故事的主人公是。", 254],
  ["The main character is Soo and Mr. Kim.", "主人公是和先生。", 254],
  ["The story is set in the 1950s.", "故事的背景是1950年代。", 254],
  ["I like this story because Mr. Kim is a very good teacher.", "我喜欢这个故事，因为先生是很优秀的老师。", 254],
  ["I was happy because I got a perfect score on the test.", "因为我考试考了满分，所以我很开心。", 254],
  ["My favorite part is learning how to read with Mr. Kim.", "我最喜欢的部分是跟先生学习怎样阅读。", 254],
  ["I'm going to write my diary in English.", "我将要用英文写日记。", 255],
  ["I'm very excited today.", "今天我很兴奋。", 255],
  ["Playing hide-and-seek was really fun.", "玩捉迷藏真的很有趣。", 255],
  ["Today is such a great day!", "今天是这么棒的一天！", 255],
  ["I wish every day could be like today.", "我希望每天都可以像今天这样。", 255],
  ["My mom bought me new pants, and I'm so happy.", "我妈买了新的裤子给我，我好开心。", 255],
  ["I was so happy that I skipped and jumped.", "我太开心了，所以我蹦蹦跳跳地。", 255],
  ["I will never forget today.", "我绝对忘不了今天。", 255],
  ["This was my first time on a train, and I was amazed.", "这次我第一次搭火车，我感到很惊奇。", 255],
  ["I laughed my head off.", "我笑死了。", 255],
  ["I'm in a bad mood.", "我心情很差。", 255],
  ["I'm really sad.", "我真的很伤心。", 255],
  ["I got into a fight with my friend.", "我和朋友打架了。", 255],
  ["I lost my money.", "我把钱弄不见了。", 255],
  ["I'm worried I might not be able to fix it.", "我担心我可能无法把它修好。", 255],
  ["I'm annoyed by everything.", "我对所有事情都感到很烦。", 255],
  ["My favorite toy is broken.", "我最喜欢的玩具坏了。", 255],
  ["A big kid at school hit me on the back.", "在学校有个高大的小孩打我的背。", 255],
  ["It was too loud.", "太大声。", 255],
  ["I was very upset because Mommy scolded me.", "我蜚常郁闷，因为我被妈妈责备了。", 255],
  ["I felt sorry for my little brother because I lost my temper at him.", "我对我弟弟感到很抱歉，因为我对他发脾气了。", 255],
  ["My heart aches because my fish died.", "我的心很痛，因为我的鱼死了。", 255],
  ["I'm sad because my friend moved away.", "因为我朋友搬家了，所以我很伤心。", 255],
  ["I was sad and upset that I didn't win an award.", "我对于没有得奖感到又伤心又难受。", 255],
  ["I really want to hit my sister.", "我真的很想打我姐姐。", 255],
  ["I can't go out today because of the rain.", "因为下雨，我今天不能出门。", 255],
  ["Many bad things kept happening today.", "今天一直发生很多坏事。", 255],
  ["I have good news for you.", "我有个好消息要告诉你。", 256],
  ["Mommy is having a baby!", "妈妈有小宝宝了！", 256],
  ["Mommy has a baby in here.", "妈咪这里有小宝宝。", 256],
  ["You'll have a little brother or sister soon.", "你很快就会有个弟弟或妹妹了。", 256],
  ["You're going to be a big sister.", "你要当姐姐了。", 256],
  ["The baby will look a lot like you.", "小孩会看起来跟你很像。", 256],
  ["Wow! Am I going to be a big sister now?", "哇！我现在要当姐姐了吗？", 256],
  ["Now I have a little brother too!", "现在，我也有弟弟了！", 256],
  ["Now I have a little sister too!", "现在，我也有妹妹了！", 256],
  ["You'll have so much fun with your little brother or sister.", "你会跟你的弟弟或妹妹好好玩。", 256],
  ["I'll be very good to the baby.", "我会对小宝宝很好的。", 256],
  ["I'll share my toys with my little brother or sister.", "我会把我的玩具分给弟弟或妹妹玩。", 256],
  ["Let's call Grandma and tell her the good news.", "我们给奶奶打电话，告诉她这个好消息。", 256],
  ["What is the baby's name?", "小孩的名字是什么？", 256],
  ["We haven't decided yet. For now, let's call him &quot;Bunny.&quot;", "我们还没有决定。现在我们先叫他“兔兔”。", 256],
  ["The baby's nickname is &quot;Button.&quot;", "小宝宝的胎名是“钮扣”。", 256],
  ["Do you want a little sister or a little brother?", "你想要妹妹，还是弟弟？", 256],
  ["I want a pretty little sister.", "我想要美丽的妹妹。", 256],
  ["What do you want to name your little brother?", "你想要你的弟弟叫什么名字？", 256],
  ["I think Munsu is a good name.", "我想文宿是个好名字。", 256],
  ["I want to call him Munsu.", "我想叫他文宿。", 256],
  ["Promise me you won't love only the baby, okay?", "你保证不可以只疼小宝宝，好吗？", 256],
  ["You're both my kids, so I love both of you.", "你们两个都是我的小孩，所以你们两个我都爱。", 256],
  ["Of course! Mommy loves Songjin the most, then the baby.", "当然！妈妈最爱宋锦了，然后才是小宝宝。", 256],
  ["Is there a baby inside Mommy's tummy?", "妈咪的肚子里面有个小宝宝吗？", 256],
  ["For the next ten months, the baby will grow inside Mommy's tummy.", "接下来是10个月，小宝宝会在妈妈的肚子里面长大。", 256],
  ["So, I need your help from now on.", "所以，从现在起我需要你的帮忙。", 256],
  ["I'm going to see the doctor for a regular checkup today.", "我今天要去看医生做定期检查。", 256],
  ["Mommy, don't worry. I'll help you with all the hard work.", "妈咪，不用担心，我会帮你做所有辛苦的事情。", 256],
  ["When will the baby come out?", "小宝宝何时出来？", 256],
  ["How many days are left until the due date?", "离预产期还有多少天？", 256],
  ["Why hasn't the baby come out yet?", "为什么小宝宝还没出来？", 256],
  ["Yes, there's still a while.", "是呀，还久。", 256],
  ["You still have to wait a while.", "你还要等一段时间。", 256],
  ["It sounds like he or she isn't ready to come into the world yet.", "听起来，他或她还没有做好来世界的准备", 256],
  ["The baby will be born in a month.", "小宝宝会在一个月后出生。", 256],
  ["There are 15 days left until the due date.", "离预产期还有15天。", 256],
  ["The baby will come out in about a week.", "大约再过一周，小宝宝就要出来了。", 256],
  ["It's almost time for the baby to be born.", "小宝宝出生的时间快到了。", 256],
  ["In a few days, you'll see your little brother.", "再过几天，你就会看到你的弟弟了。", 256],
  ["Tomorrow is the baby's due date.", "明天就是宝宝的预产期了。", 256],
  ["Oh no, the due date has passed, but the baby still hasn't come out.", "哎呀，预产期已经过了，但是小宝宝还是没有出来。", 256],
  ["I can't wait to meet my little brother.", "我等不及跟我的弟弟见面了。", 256],
  ["Hi, baby, I'm Mommy.", "嗨，小宝宝，我是妈咪。", 256],
  ["Sweetie, can you hear Mommy's voice?", "甜心，你听到妈妈的声音了吗？", 256],
  ["Mommy and Daddy are so happy to have you.", "妈咪和爸比都很开心有了你。", 256],
  ["Oh, sweetie, you're kicking now! Wow, look how strong you are!", "喔，甜心，你现在在踢！哇，看看你多强壮！", 256],
  ["Every time I think of you, I feel so happy.", "每当我想起你的时候，我都感到很幸福", 256],
  ["You are Mommy and Daddy's gift and joy.", "你是妈妈和爸爸的礼物和喜悦。", 256],
  ["Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you.", "妈咪和爸比都很想快点见到你。", 256],
  ["Are you can't wait to see Mommy and Daddy too?", "你也等不及想见到妈咪和爸比？", 256],
  ["Mommy will sing to you.", "妈妈唱歌给你听。", 256],
  ["This is Mommy's favorite song. It's so pretty.", "这是妈妈最喜欢的歌，好好听。", 256],
  ["Mommy will read you a story.", "妈妈读故事给你听。", 256],
  ["Mommy will tell you a story.", "妈妈告诉你一个故事。", 256],
  ["Mommy is listening to a nice song. Can you hear it?", "妈妈正在听好听的歌，你能听到吗？", 256],
  ["Mommy is eating delicious strawberries for you. Aren't they yummy?", "妈妈为了你在吃很好吃的草莓。它们不是很好吃吗？", 256],
  ["Dear little brother, I can't wait to see you either.", "亲爱的弟弟，我也迫不及待地想见你。", 256],
  ["Today, I'm going to have the baby.", "今天，我要去生小宝宝了。", 256],
  ["After we meet, we'll play soccer and games together.", "当我们见面后，我们一起踢足球和玩游戏。", 256],
  ["I'll take good care of you. I promise.", "我会好好照顾你的，我发誓。", 256],
  ["After you're born, I'll play with you every day.", "你出生后，我会每天陪你玩。", 256],
  ["Don't make Mommy work too hard, okay?", "不要让妈妈太辛苦，好吗？", 256],
  ["Be good to Mommy, dear little brother!", "要好好地对妈咪，亲爱的弟弟！", 256],
  ["I can't wait to see you!", "我非常期待见到你！", 256],
  ["You worked hard to come and see the world, didn't you?", "你为了来看世界，辛苦了？", 257],
  ["Hello, my baby. I'm your mom.", "你好，我的宝宝。我是妈妈。", 257],
  ["You don't know how long we waited to see you.", "你不知道我们等了多久才见到你。", 257],
  ["You did really, really well.", "你真的，真的做得很好。", 257],
  ["Sweetie, Mommy is very proud of you.", "甜心，妈妈非常以你为荣。", 257],
  ["You're much prettier than Mommy imagined.", "你比妈妈想象得漂亮多了。", 257],
  ["Mommy and Daddy are happy that you're a healthy baby.", "妈咪和爸比很高兴你是个健康的宝宝。", 257],
  ["The babies are fraternal twins.", "宝宝们是异卵双胞胎。", 257],
  ["My little brother, I really wanted to see you.", "我的弟弟，我真的很想见到你。", 257],
  ["I'm your big sister.", "我是你的姐姐。", 257],
  ["The babies are identical twins.", "宝宝们是同卵双胞胎。", 257],
  ["Their eyes, noses, and mouths all look exactly the same.", "他们的眼睛，鼻子，嘴巴都看起来一模一样。", 257],
  ["They're both so cute.", "两个都很可爱。", 257],
  ["I can't tell which one is which.", "我不能分辨他们是谁。", 257],
  ["Who do you think is the younger brother?", "你觉得谁是弟弟？", 257],
  ["It's twice as hard for Mommy to take care of twins.", "妈咪要照顾双胞胎，会加倍地辛苦。", 257],
  ["We need two of everything.", "每一样东西，我们都需要两份。", 257],
  ["It would be really great if Gina could help Mommy.", "如果吉娜能帮助妈妈，那就真的太好了", 257],
  ["My friend is also one of twins.", "我的朋友也是双胞胎之一。", 257],
  ["Let's celebrate the birth of the twins!", "我们来庆祝双胞胎的出生！", 257],
  ["Now, we are a family.", "现在，我们是一家人了。", 257],
  ["Mommy will make the milk now. Wait a moment, okay?", "妈妈这就调牛奶。稍等一下，知道吗？", 257],
  ["It's time for milk.", "该喝牛奶了。", 258],
  ["Are you hungry? Sweetie, do you want some milk?", "你饿了吗？甜心，你喝牛奶吗？", 258],
  ["Okay, okay, Mommy will feed you right away.", "好，好，妈咪马上喂你。", 258],
  ["Mommy will feed you right now.", "妈妈马上给你喂奶。", 258],
  ["It looks like you prefer Mommy feeding you over a bottle.", "看起来，比起用奶瓶喂，你更喜欢妈妈亲喂。", 258],
  ["Are you hungry? Drink your milk and grow up fast.", "你饿了吗？喝奶快快长大。", 258],
  ["Ouch, that hurts. Don't bite Mommy.", "啊，好痛，不要咬妈妈。", 258],
  ["Is sucking hard?", "吸母乳很难？", 258],
  ["Okay, let's take a break.", "好，我们休息一下。", 258],
  ["Look at you! You're eating so well!", "看看你！你很会吃！", 258],
  ["Why don't you eat a little more?", "为什么你不再多吃一点？", 258],
  ["Oh, are you done? Are you full?", "喔，你不吃了吗？你饱了吗？", 258],
  ["Is too much milk coming out? You're coughing!", "太多母乳出来吗？你在咳嗽！", 258],
  ["Your poop looks watery. Does your tummy hurt?", "你的便便看起来水水的。你肚子疼吗？", 258],
  ["Is the milk not coming out well? Sorry, I don't have enough milk.", "母乳出来的不顺吗？抱歉，我的母乳不太够。", 258],
  ["Watch how Mommy feeds the baby.", "看妈妈怎样喂宝宝。", 258],
  ["A few years ago, you were like this too.", "几年前，你也是这样。", 258],
  ["Okay, baby, now you need to burp.", "好，宝宝，现在你需要打嗝。", 258],
  ["Let me burp you.", "我来帮你打嗝。", 258],
  ["Mommy will pat your back gently.", "妈妈轻轻地拍你的背。", 258],
  ["Wow, you did it.", "哇，你做到了。", 258],
  ["Oh, you spit up.", "哎呀，你吐了。", 258],
  ["Oh! Your diaper is wet.", "喔！你的尿布湿了。", 259],
  ["Did you pee in your diaper?", "你在尿布上尿尿了吗？", 259],
  ["Okay, sweetie, it's time to change your diaper.", "好，宝贝，我们该换尿布了。", 259],
  ["Let's see. Hmm, is it wet?", "让我们看看，嗯，湿了吗？", 259],
  ["Oh, the diaper is fine.", "喔，尿布还好。", 259],
  ["Wow, you pooped a lot.", "哇，你拉了很多便便。", 259],
  ["Oh, you pooped too. It stinks!", "喔，你还便便了。好臭！", 259],
  ["Let's wipe your bottom with a wet wipe. Wipe gently.", "我们用湿纸巾擦屁股。轻轻地擦。", 259],
  ["Let me take off the dirty diaper.", "！让我把脏的尿布拿掉。", 259],
  ["Okay, don't move.", "好，不要动。", 259],
  ["Let's put some powder on.", "我们拍点粉在上面。", 259],
  ["Okay, sweetie, how do you feel now? Do you feel clean and fresh?", "好，甜心，现在你感觉如何？有没有感觉很干净清爽？", 259],
  ["Okay, now lift up your cute bottom.", "好，现在把你的漂亮屁股抬高。", 259],
  ["Okay, now bend your knees. Then, stretch out your legs.", "好，现在弯下膝盖。然后，把脚伸开。", 259],
  ["Sweetie, do you want Mommy to massage your legs?", "宝贝，你要妈咪帮你按摩腿吗？", 259],
  ["Stretch out your legs! Mommy will massage you.", "把脚伸开！妈妈帮你按摩。", 259],
  ["Now, let's take off your clothes and diaper.", "现在，我们把衣服和尿布都脱了。", 259],
  ["Now, let's lift your pretty legs up to the sky.", "现在，我们把你漂亮的双腿往天空抬起", 259],
  ["Now, let's put on a new diaper.", "现在，我们来穿新的尿布。", 259],
  ["Yay! Diaper changed. Does it feel great?", "耶！尿布换好了。感觉很棒？", 259],
  ["Do you want Mommy to hold you?", "你要妈妈抱吗？", 260],
  ["Do you want Mommy to carry you on her back?", "你要妈妈背吗？", 260],
  ["Mommy will get the baby carrier.", "妈咪去拿婴儿背带。", 260],
  ["Mommy will carry you in the baby carrier.", "妈咪用婴儿背带抱你。", 260],
  ["How is it? Do you feel comfortable?", "怎么样？你觉得舒服吗？", 260],
  ["Is anything making you uncomfortable?", "有什么东西让你不舒服吗？", 260],
  ["Just lean against Mommy.", "靠着妈妈就好。", 260],
  ["Sweetie, do you like Mommy carrying you on her back?", "甜心，你喜欢让妈妈背吗？", 260],
  ["Will you sleep on Mommy's back?", "在妈妈的背上睡觉，好吗？", 260],
  ["Can you hear Mommy's heartbeat?", "你能听到妈妈的心跳吗？", 260],
  ["Do you want to get down now?", "你现在想下来了吗？", 260],
  ["Why don't you get down? Mommy's arms hurt.", "你何不下来？妈妈的手臂疼了。", 260],
  ["Do you want to stay on Mommy's back a little longer?", "你要在妈妈的背上多呆一会吗？", 260],
  ["Okay, I'll put you down now.", "好，现在让你下来。", 260],
  ["The baby carrier we often use can hold the baby in front or on the back.", "我们经常使用的婴儿背带，可以把婴儿固定在前面或后面。", 260],
  ["A western-style baby sling.", "西洋式的婴儿背巾", 260],
  ["Do you want to lie next to Mommy and sleep together?", "你想躺在妈妈旁边一起睡吗？", 260],
  ["A baby car seat sometimes has a handle, so you can carry the baby with it.", "婴儿汽车安全座椅，有时有手把，可以将婴儿提着走。", 260],
  ["A baby crib.", "婴儿床", 260],
  ["A baby stroller.", "婴儿推车", 260],
  ["A baby rocking chair.", "婴儿用的摇摇椅", 260],
  ["It's time for a nap.", "该睡午觉了。", 261],
  ["Why are you crying? Are you sleepy?", "你为什么哭，你想睡了吗？", 261],
  ["You're starting to whine.", "你开始哀哀叫了。", 261],
  ["Are you tired? I think you need to sleep.", "你累了吗？我想你该睡觉了。", 261],
  ["Come here, Mommy will put you to sleep.", "来这里，妈咪哄你睡。", 261],
  ["Do you want to sleep in the stroller?", "你想坐在婴儿推车上睡吗？", 261],
  ["Do you want to sleep on Mommy's back?", "你想趴在妈妈的背上睡吗？", 261],
  ["Good babies don't get upset before bedtime.", "乖小孩在睡觉前都不会生气。", 261],
  ["Sweetie, sleep well.", "甜心，睡个好觉。", 261],
  ["Do you want to hear me sing a lullaby?", "你想听我唱摇篮曲吗？", 261],
  ["Fall asleep listening to Mommy's lullaby.", "边听妈妈的摇篮曲，边进入梦乡。", 261],
  ["You're fussy tonight.", "你今晚很烦躁。", 261],
  ["Here's your pacifier.", "你的奶嘴在这里。", 261],
  ["You have to sleep to grow up.", "你一定要睡觉，才能长大。", 261],
  ["Sweetie, close your eyes now and sleep well.", "甜心，现在闭上你的眼睛，好好睡。", 261],
  ["The more you sleep, the more you grow.", "你越睡，就会越长大。", 261],
  ["Sweetie, you'll see Mommy in your dreams.", "甜心，你会在梦里见到妈妈。", 261],
  ["Wow, you look like an angel when you sleep.", "哇，你睡的样子像个天使。", 261],
  ["Hey, you're starting to talk!", "嘿，你开始学说话了！", 262],
  ["You've been babbling all day.", "你一整天都在小声说话。", 262],
  ["You keep cooing. Are you in a good mood?", "你一直发出咯咯声。你的心情很好吗？", 262],
  ["Yes, that's right.", "对，那样就对了。", 262],
  ["Oh, sweetie, do you want to talk?", "喔，甜心，你想要说话吗？", 262],
  ["You'll be talking soon.", "你很快就会说话了。", 262],
  ["Look at Mommy and keep talking.", "看着妈咪，继续说。", 262],
  ["We have a chatty baby.", "我们有个多话宝宝。", 262],
  ["Oh, you're not babbling now.", "喔，现在不在嘀咕了。", 262],
  ["Sweetie, stop babbling and eat something.", "甜心，不要再嘀咕了，吃点东西。", 262],
  ["Yay! You look like you're in a good mood.", "耶！你看起来心情很好。", 262],
  ["You're waving your arms and legs. Are you that happy?", "手摇脚晃。你那么开心吗？", 262],
  ["Why do you keep crying? What's bothering you?", "你为什么一直在哭？什么在烦你？", 262],
  ["You look excited. Seeing you excites me too.", "你看起来很兴奋。我看着也跟着兴奋起来。", 262],
  ["Sweetie, what's the matter?", "宝贝，有什么问题吗？", 263],
  ["I wonder what's going on?", "我想知道发生什么事了？", 263],
  ["Okay, okay, sweetie. Mommy is here.", "好，好，甜心。妈咪在这里。", 263],
  ["Stop! Don't cry, sweetie.", "停！不要哭了，甜心。", 263],
  ["Is your diaper wet?", "尿布湿了吗？", 263],
  ["Are you sick? Let me see if you have a fever.", "你生病了吗？我看看你有没有发烧？", 263],
  ["Are you sleepy? Do you want to take a nap?", "你困了吗？你想睡个午觉吗？", 263],
  ["Are you hungry? Is that why you're crying?", "你饿了吗？那是你为什么哭吗？", 263],
  ["Do you want some milk?", "你想要喝些奶吗？", 263],
  ["Do you want me to make you a bottle of milk?", "你要我帮你泡一杯牛奶吗？", 263],
  ["Sweetie, please stop whining.", "宝贝，请不要再哀嚎了。", 263],
  ["You're such a fussy baby.", "你真是个难搞的宝贝。", 263],
  ["If you keep crying, a scary monster will come and take you away.", "如果你还一直哭的话，可怕的怪物就会来把你抓走。", 263],
  ["Don't you want to sleep on your back?", "你不要仰睡吗？", 264],
  ["Do you want to roll over?", "你想要翻身吗？", 264],
  ["Do you want to roll over and move?", "你想要翻身移动一下吗？", 264],
  ["Look at you! Are you trying to roll over?", "看看你！你正努力翻身？", 264],
  ["Good, you almost did it. Try a little more.", "好，你几乎快做到了。再努力一点点。", 264],
  ["Oh, you can't roll over while I'm changing your diaper.", "喔，我在帮你换尿布时，不可以翻身。", 264],
  ["Wow, you finally rolled over by yourself.", "哇，你终于靠自己翻身了。", 264],
  ["Wow, sweetie, you did it!", "哇，宝贝，你做到了！", 264],
  ["Sweetie, this is hard work, isn't it?", "甜心，这很辛苦，不是吗？", 264],
  ["Are you tired now? Do you want to lie down again?", "你现在累了吗？你想要再躺下来吗？", 264],
  ["Do you want to sit up?", "你想坐起来吗？", 264],
  ["Oh, you'll fall. Careful!", "喔，你会摔倒的。小心！", 264],
  ["Now, straighten your back and hold on tight.", "现在，挺直你的背，用力撑住。", 264],
  ["Sit up, sit up... sit up.", "坐起来，坐起来、、、坐起来", 264],
  ["Oh, you almost did it.", "喔，你几乎要做到了。", 264],
  ["Do you want to sit in the baby walker?", "你要不要坐学步车？", 264],
  ["It's time for tummy time.", "该趴一下了。", 264],
  ["Oh my! You can push yourself up with your hands.", "喔，天呀！你能趴着用手把自己撑起来了。", 264],
  ["Now you've learned to crawl!", "现在你学会了爬行！", 264],
  ["Do you want to crawl?", "你想爬吗？", 264],
  ["A little more, that's it.", "再努力一点，就是那样。", 264],
  ["You're crawling on your knees.", "你在用你的膝盖爬。", 264],
  ["You lift your knees and crawl.", "你抬起膝盖爬。", 264],
  ["Crawl to Mommy.", "爬向妈咪。", 264],
  ["Good, a little more. Crawl to Mommy.", "好，再努力一点。爬向妈咪。", 264],
  ["You crawl very well.", "你爬得很好。", 264],
  ["You crawl all over the house.", "你满屋子爬。", 264],
  ["Oh no! This crawling little rascal is touching everything.", "喔，不！这个爬来爬去的小捣蛋到处乱摸。", 264],
  ["Let me look inside your mouth.", "让我看看你的嘴巴里面。", 265],
  ["Congratulations! Your first tooth is coming in.", "恭喜！你的第一颗牙齿要长出来了。", 265],
  ["This is a teething toy for you.", "这是给你要的玩具。", 265],
  ["It looks like your baby tooth is coming in.", "看起来你的乳牙要长出来了。", 265],
  ["Finally, your baby tooth has come in.", "终于，你的乳牙长出来了。", 265],
  ["Hey, sweetie, you have a tooth now!", "嘿，宝贝，你现在有牙齿了！", 265],
  ["I can see two front teeth at the bottom.", "我看到在下面有两颗门牙。", 265],
  ["I think you'll have two front teeth at the top soon.", "我想你很快就会有两颗在上面的门牙。", 265],
  ["Sweetie, Mommy will brush your teeth.", "甜心，妈咪帮你刷牙。", 265],
  ["Mommy will massage your gums.", "妈妈帮你按摩牙床。", 265],
  ["Oh! Sweetie, you're drooling too much.", "喔！宝贝，你流太多口水了。", 265],
  ["You drool so much that you got a rash.", "你流这么多的口水，长疹子了。", 265],
  ["Let's try to stand up.", "我们试着站起来。", 266],
  ["Sweetie, do you think you can stand up now?", "宝贝，你想你现在能站得起来吗？", 266],
  ["Hold Mommy's hands.", "抓住妈妈的手。", 266],
  ["Good, now we're standing.", "好，现在我们站起来了。", 266],
  ["Don't give up. You almost did it.", "不要放弃。你快做到了。", 266],
  ["Right. You're doing great!", "对。你做得很好！", 266],
  ["Don't let go of Mommy's hands.", "不要放开妈妈的手。", 266],
  ["Careful. You might fall.", "小心。你可能会摔倒。", 266],
  ["Oh, you fell.", "喔，你摔倒了。", 266],
  ["Doesn't it hurt? Are you okay?", "不痛吗？你还好吗？", 266],
  ["Don't cry. It's okay. Let's try again.", "不要哭。没事的。我们再试一次。", 266],
  ["Now you're standing!", "现在你站起来了！", 266],
  ["Okay, sweetie, now let's try to walk.", "好，甜心，我们现在试着走路。", 266],
  ["Hold Mommy's hands.", "抓住妈妈的手。", 266],
  ["Okay, now take your first step.", "好，现在跨出第一步。", 266],
  ["One step, and another step.", "一脚，再一脚。", 266],
  ["Good! You're doing really well!", "好！你真的做得很好！", 266],
  ["Now, Mommy is going to let go of your hands.", "现在，妈妈要放开你的手了。", 266],
  ["Do you think you can walk?", "你觉得你可以走吗？", 266],
  ["It's okay if you fall.", "摔倒也没关系。", 266],
  ["Mommy will catch you.", "妈咪会抓住你的。", 266],
  ["Can you walk all the way to Mommy?", "你能一直走到妈咪这边吗？", 266],
  ["Slow down! Take your time!", "慢一点！慢慢来！", 266],
  ["Oh, you fell.", "喔，你摔倒了。", 266],
  ["Don't cry. It's okay. We can try again.", "不要哭。没有关系。我们可以再试一次。", 266],
  ["Practice a little more, and you'll walk very well.", "你要再多练习一点，你就会走得很好。", 266],
  ["That's all for today.", "今天我们就到这里结束。", 266],
  ["Yay! My Minsu is finally walking.", "耶！我的悯所终于走路了。", 266],
  ["Sweetie, it's time to eat your food.", "甜心，该吃你的饭饭了。", 267],
  ["You must be very hungry. Let's eat now.", "你一定很饿了。我们现在就来吃。", 267],
  ["What are we eating today?", "我们今天要吃什么？", 267],
  ["This is a yummy vegetable porridge.", "这是很美味的蔬菜粥。", 267],
  ["Hmm, it smells great, right?", "嗯，闻起来很棒，对吧？", 267],
  ["Look! Isn't the color pretty?", "看！颜色很漂亮？", 267],
  ["Say &quot;Ah.&quot; It's yummy, isn't it?", "说‘啊’。很好吃，不是吗？", 267],
  ["You have food all over your face. Let me wipe it off.", "你满脸都是食物。我帮你擦掉。", 267],
  ["Sweetie, enjoy your food.", "宝贝，好好享受你的饭饭。", 267],
  ["Don't forget to chew before you swallow.", "在你吞下去之前，不要忘记咬一咬。", 267],
  ["Wow, you chew very well.", "哇，你能咀嚼的很好。", 267],
  ["Some came out.", "你流出一些了。", 267],
  ["You spilled more food than you ate.", "你流掉的食物比你吃的食物还要多。", 267],
  ["No, no! Don't eat food that fell on the floor.", "不，不！不要吃掉在地上的食物。", 267],
  ["Come on, spit it out.", "来，吐出来。", 267],
  ["Do you want one more bite?", "你要不要多吃一口。", 267],
  ["Do you want to eat a little more?", "你想再多吃一些吗？", 267],
  ["Are you done? Are you full now?", "你不想再吃了吗？现在你覺得饱了吗？", 267],
  ["My lovely baby eats so well.", "我可爱的宝贝吃得很好。", 267],
  ["It looks like you've had enough.", "看起来你已经吃够了。", 267],
  ["Because you're a boy, you have to pee standing up.", "因为你是男生，所以你要站着尿尿。", 268],
  ["Do you want to go to the bathroom?", "你想要去厕所吗？", 268],
  ["Do you need to pee?", "你想要尿尿吗？", 268],
  ["It's time to go pee with Mommy.", "该跟妈妈去尿尿了", 268],
  ["Pull down your pants and sit on the potty.", "拉下你的裤子，坐到马桶上。", 268],
  ["Did you pee in your pants?", "你尿在裤子上了吗？", 268],
  ["Was it that urgent?", "你有需要那样急吗？", 268],
  ["If you pee everywhere, it's hard for Mommy.", "如果你到处尿的话，妈妈会很辛苦。", 268],
  ["You shouldn't hold it in. You should go on the potty.", "你不应该忍着。你应该去上马桶。", 268],
  ["It's okay. You'll do better next time.", "没关系。下次你会做得更好。", 268],
  ["Call me when you need to pee.", "当你想尿尿，请叫我一下。", 268],
  ["You peed in the potty. Very good!", "你尿在马桶内了。非常好！", 268],
  ["Put on your underwear first, then your pants.", "先穿上你的内裤后，再穿上你的裤子。", 268],
  ["From now on, you have to poop in this potty.", "你从现在开始一定要在这个马桶里便便", 268],
  ["You have to sit here to poop.", "你一定要坐在这里便便。", 268],
  ["Are you done?", "你好了吗？", 268],
  ["Let me wipe you. Turn your bottom toward Mommy.", "我来把它擦掉。把你的屁屁转向妈咪。", 268],
  ["Good! You did really well.", "好！你真的做得很好。", 268],
  ["Sweetie, you've given up diapers.", "甜心，你戒掉尿布了。", 268],
  ["You don't need diapers anymore.", "不用再使用尿布了。", 268],
  ["From now on, you have to eat food instead of drinking milk.", "从现在开始，你一定要吃饭来代替喝奶", 269],
  ["Crying won't help.", "哭也没有用。", 269],
  ["Bottles are for babies who lie in bed.", "奶瓶是给躺在床上的婴儿用的。", 269],
  ["Mommy has thrown away all the bottles.", "妈咪已经把所有的奶瓶丢掉了。", 269],
  ["Because you're a big boy now, the bottles are all gone.", "因为你是个大男孩了，奶瓶都不见了", 269],
  ["Let's say goodbye to the bottle now.", "我们现在跟奶瓶说再见。", 269],
  ["We use a cup and milk.", "我们用杯子和牛奶。", 269],
  ["This is a really pretty cup.", "这真的是个很漂亮的杯子。", 269],
  ["I'll pour the milk into a cup with a straw.", "我会把牛奶倒入有吸管的杯子内。", 269],
  ["Try to drink milk like Mommy.", "试着像妈妈一样和牛奶。", 269],
  ["You have to eat food to grow up.", "你必须吃饭才能长大。", 269],
  ["I bought you a plate and a spoon.", "我给你买了盘子和汤匙。", 269],
  ["Do you want to put some delicious food on it?", "你想在这放些美味的食物吗？", 269],
  ["My baby uses a spoon like Mommy and Daddy.", "我的宝贝跟爸爸妈妈一样用汤匙。", 269],
  ["I don't know how to make you stop sucking your thumb.", "我不知道怎样做，才能让你不吸手指。", 269],
  ["No, no. You can't put your finger in your mouth.", "不，不。你不可以把手指头放进嘴巴里", 269],
  ["Take your finger out now.", "现在把手指拿出来。", 269],
  ["There's a lot of dirt on your fingers.", "手指头上有很多脏东西。", 269],
  ["If you lick your fingers, you'll get a tummy ache.", "如果你舔手指头的话，你会肚子痛的。", 269],
  ["Your fingers will get ugly too.", "你的手指头也会变丑。", 269],
  ["Look at what you're doing.", "看看你在做什么？", 269],
  ["You put your finger in your mouth again.", "你又把手指头放进嘴里了。", 269],
  ["Is that something yummy?", "那是好吃的东西吗？", 269],
  ["Now your hands are full of saliva.", "现在你满手都是口水。", 269],
  ["Mommy will wipe it off.", "妈咪帮你擦掉。", 269],
  ["Mommy really wants you to stop sucking your thumb.", "妈咪真的希望你不要再吸手指了。", 269],
  ["You can see out the window more easily from the car seat.", "你从婴儿座椅可以更简单地看到窗外。", 269],
  ["Now, let's sit in the stroller.", "现在，我们要坐婴儿车了。", 270],
  ["Put your feet through here.", "把你的脚穿过这里。", 270],
  ["How is it? Comfortable?", "怎么样？舒服吗？", 270],
  ["Let's put on the sun hat too.", "我们也把遮阳帽戴上。", 270],
  ["You have to buckle up.", "你一定要扣上安全带。", 270],
  ["Choo-choo, let's go!", "呜呜，我们走！", 270],
  ["Hold on to the handles.", "抓紧手把。", 270],
  ["It's a bit bumpy here, so hold on tight.", "这边有点不平，一定要抓紧。", 270],
  ["Lean back.", "把你的身体往后靠。", 270],
  ["From now on, this is your seat.", "从现在起，这里就是你的座位。", 271],
  ["Sweetie, let me help you into the car seat.", "甜心，我来帮你坐进安全座椅。", 271],
  ["What's wrong? Don't you want to sit there?", "怎么了？你不想坐那里吗？", 271],
  ["Press your back against the seat.", "把你的背紧紧靠在椅背上。", 271],
  ["Do you feel at home anywhere?", "你覺得哪里像在家一样吗？", 271],
  ["It's safe only when you sit in the car seat.", "坐在婴儿座椅内才安全。", 271],
  ["Once you finish your meal, I'll give you some.", "一旦你吃完饭，我会给你一些。", 271],
  ["Okay, let's go!", "好，我们出发！", 271],
  ["Everyone, please make way!", "各位，请让路！", 271],
  ["You're throwing a fit in the car seat again.", "你又在婴儿座椅上闹脾气了。", 271],
  ["Hold on a little more. We're almost there.", "再忍一下。我们快到了。", 271],
  ["Do you want a snack again?", "你又想要点心了吗？", 272],
  ["There's none left. You've eaten them all.", "都没有了。你已经都吃完了。", 272],
  ["This is the last snack of the day.", "这是今天最后的点心了。", 272],
  ["It's no use looking for snacks.", "你再怎样找点心也是没用的。", 272],
  ["It's not there. You won't find it.", "不在那里。你找不到的。", 272],
  ["You won't find it anywhere.", "你在哪里都找不到的。", 272],
  ["I told you no more, okay?", "我说过不能再吃，知道吗？", 272],
  ["Eat your meal first.", "先吃你的饭。", 272],
  ["You should eat your meal first, then have a snack.", "你应该先吃饭，才能吃点心。", 272],
  ["If you eat a snack first, you won't have an appetite for your meal.", "如果你先吃点心的话，会没有胃口吃饭的。", 272],
  ["We've finished the snacks. Wait until tomorrow.", "我们已经吃完点心了。等到明天。", 272],
  ["If you keep crying and complaining, I won't tell you where the candy is.", "如果你还持续哭着抱怨，我就不告诉你糖果在哪里。", 272],
  ["Sweetie, crying won't help.", "宝贝，哭也没用的。", 272],
  ["Girls pee sitting down because we don't have a penis.", "女生坐着尿尿，因为我们没有小鸡鸡。", 273],
  ["Why do only girls wear skirts?", "为什么只有女生穿裙子？", 273],
  ["Boys and girls are different.", "男生跟女生是不一样的。", 273],
  ["Mom, why are your breasts big?", "妈，为什么你的胸部很大？", 273],
  ["That's because I'm a woman.", "这是因为我是女生。", 273],
  ["Is there milk in Mommy's breasts?", "妈妈的乳房内有牛奶？", 273],
  ["Well, I used to breastfeed you.", "嗯，以前有喂你的母乳。", 273],
  ["Mom, why do I have a penis?", "妈，为什么我有小鸡鸡？", 273],
  ["Why don't girls have one?", "为什么女生没有？", 273],
  ["Boys' and girls' bodies are different.", "男生跟女生的身体不一样。", 273],
  ["Boys have a penis, but girls don't.", "男生有小鸡鸡，女生则没有。", 273],
  ["Boys are big, but girls are small.", "男生块头大，相反地女生的则小。", 273],
  ["I want to be as strong as Daddy.", "我想变得跟爸比一样强。", 273],
  ["Mom, I like skirts.", "妈，我喜欢裙子。", 274],
  ["I don't like clothes that aren't pink.", "我不喜欢不是粉红色的衣服。", 274],
  ["I'm going to marry Daddy.", "我要跟爸比结婚。", 274],
  ["I like playing with dolls.", "我喜欢跟娃娃玩。", 274],
  ["Mom, do you want to play house with me?", "妈，你要跟我玩家家酒吗？", 274],
  ["Dress me up as a princess.", "把我打扮成公主。", 274],
  ["Girls have long hair.", "女生有长头发。", 274],
  ["I want to wear dress shoes like you.", "我想跟你一样穿礼鞋。", 274],
  ["I want the newest kind of car.", "我想要最新型的汽车。", 274],
  ["Mom, buy me the dinosaur book.", "妈，买恐龙的书给我。", 274],
  ["I really like playing with robots.", "我非常喜欢玩机器人。", 274],
  ["Can you take me out to play?", "你能带我去外面玩吗？", 274],
  ["Why do girls cry all the time?", "为什么女性一直哭？", 274],
  ["I don't cry because I'm a boy.", "我不哭，因为我是男生。", 274],
  ["Boys are taller than girls.", "男生比女生高。", 274],
  ["I run faster than girls.", "我跑得比女生快。", 274],
  ["Only girls wear skirts and dresses.", "只有女生穿裙子和洋装。", 274],
  ["You have to treat girls nicely.", "你必须好好地对待女生。", 274],
  ["Only fools hit girls.", "只有傻瓜才会打女生。", 274],
  ["I wish he weren't here!", "真希望他不在这里就好了！", 275],
  ["You're the big sister. Let him play with the toy.", "你是姐姐。让他玩玩具。", 275],
  ["Look who's here! It's our new baby!", "看是谁在这里！是我们家的新宝宝！", 275],
  ["Wow, now I'm a big sister!", "哇，现在我是大姐姐了！", 275],
  ["How do you feel about having a little sister?", "有了妹妹，你觉得如何？", 275],
  ["I'm really happy to have her.", "我真的很高兴有她。", 275],
  ["She's so cute!", "她好可爱！", 275],
  ["Her hands are so small and cute.", "她的手好小好可爱。", 275],
  ["Your little brother will love you as much as you love him.", "你的弟弟也会跟你爱他一样那样爱你。", 275],
  ["She's cuter than me.", "她长得比我可爱。", 275],
  ["She looks the prettiest when she smiles like this.", "当好这样笑的时候，最好看了。", 275],
  ["She's the cutest baby in the world!", "她是世界上最可爱的宝宝！", 275],
  ["You're cute too!", "你也很可爱！", 275],
  ["He's cuter than Minsu's little brother.", "他比民肃的弟弟还可爱。", 275],
  ["He's so cute that I want to pinch him!", "因为他太可爱，我很想捏他！", 275],
  ["She looks like a pretty doll.", "她看起来像漂亮的娃娃。", 275],
  ["I'm glad you love your little brother so much.", "我很高兴你很爱你弟弟。", 275],
  ["Well, when you were a baby, you were the same.", "好，当你是个婴儿时，你也跟他一样。", 275],
  ["I hate my little brother.", "我讨厌我弟弟。", 275],
  ["Why don't you like him?", "你为什么不喜欢他？", 275],
  ["He bothers me too much.", "他太会烦我了。", 275],
  ["He's a troublemaker.", "他是个捣蛋鬼。", 275],
  ["He's too mischievous.", "他太调皮了。", 275],
  ["He always messes up my things.", "他总是把我的事情弄得很糟。", 275],
  ["He licks my toys. How disgusting!", "他舔我的玩具。真让人讨厌！", 275],
  ["I wish you'd send him to someone else's house.", "我希望你把他送去别人家里。", 275],
  ["I wish he weren't here.", "我希望他不在了。", 275],
  ["You can't say that.", "你不可以那样说。", 275],
  ["If your little brother hears that, he'll be very sad.", "如果你弟弟听到的话，他会很伤心的。", 275],
  ["You should love your little brother.", "你应该爱你的弟弟。", 275],
  ["You don't know how much Geunsoo loves you.", "你不知道谨夙有多爱你。", 275],
  ["He just keeps crying loudly.", "他只是一直大声地哭闹着。", 275],
  ["What do you mean? I love you as much as I love him.", "那是什么意思？我爱你跟爱他一样多。", 275],
  ["I told him not to touch my things, but he just won't listen.", "我告诉他不可以碰我的东西，但是他就是不听。", 275],
  ["Okay, then I'll send him away.", "好，那么我把他送走。", 275],
  ["Think about it. He might be very sad.", "想一想，他可能会很伤心。", 275],
  ["I'll get along with the baby.", "我会跟宝宝好好相处的。", 275],
  ["Why does Mommy only love Minsu?", "为什么妈妈只喜欢悯所？", 275],
  ["You and your little brother are both important to me.", "你和弟弟对我来说都很重要。", 275],
  ["But you only hold Minsu.", "但是你只抱悯所。", 275],
  ["Well, Minsu is a baby. That's why I hold him often.", "好，悯所是个婴儿。所以我才会经常抱他。", 275],
  ["I want you to hold me too.", "我也想要你抱我。", 275],
  ["Please feed me like you feed the baby.", "请跟喂宝宝一样喂我。", 275],
  ["Please carry me on your back. My feet hurt.", "请背我。我脚痛。", 275],
  ["Let me sleep in your bed with you.", "让我去你的床上跟你一起睡。", 275],
  ["Well, when you were a baby, Mommy held you often too.", "嗯，当你是个婴儿时，妈妈也经常抱你", 275],
  ["Come here, I'll give you a hug.", "过来，我给你抱抱。", 275],
  ["You don't know how much Mommy loves you.", "你不知道妈咪有多么爱你。", 275],
  ["But you only praise Minsu.", "但是，你只称赞悯所。", 275],
  ["And you always scold me.", "还有，你总是责备我。", 275],
  ["I scold you because you do something wrong.", "因为你做错事情，我才责备你。", 275],
  ["You're both important to Mommy.", "你们两个对妈妈来说都很重要。", 275],
  ["Minsu is just a baby. He doesn't know anything yet, so do you think Mommy only loves Minsu?", "悯所还只是个婴儿。他还什么都不知道，所以你认为妈妈只爱悯所吗？", 275],
  ["That's why you're sad.", "那就是你为什么伤心。", 275],
  ["I help him more because he's a baby.", "我帮他更多，因为他是个婴儿。", 275],
  ["In this world, I love you more than anyone.", "在这个世界上，我比谁都还爱你。", 275],
  ["My love for both of you is the same.", "我对你们两个的爱是一样的。", 275],
  ["You are the first gift God gave us.", "你是神给我们的第一个礼物。", 275],
  ["You can wear this backpack when you go to school.", "你去学校时，就可以背着这个书包。", 275],
  ["Peter, what's the name of your kindergarten?", "彼得，你幼稚园的名字是什么？", 276],
  ["It's &quot;Sunshine Kindergarten.&quot;", "是“阳光幼稚园”。", 276],
  ["Finally, you're going to kindergarten.", "终于，你要去上幼稚园了。", 276],
  ["I can't believe you're starting kindergarten.", "我不敢相信你已经要上幼稚园了。", 276],
  ["Isn't this backpack pretty?", "这个书包不是很漂亮吗？", 276],
  ["Mommy, I don't want to go.", "妈咪，我不想要去。", 276],
  ["Why not? Kindergarten is such a fun place.", "为什么不去？幼稚园是个那么好玩的地方。", 276],
  ["You'll see lots of toys and games we don't have at home.", "你会看到很多家里没有的玩具和游戏。", 276],
  ["If you go there, you'll have a great teacher and many friends.", "如果你去那里，你就会有很好的老师和许多朋友。", 276],
  ["Mom, what do I do at school?", "妈妈，我在学校要做什么？", 276],
  ["Well, you play and learn with your friends.", "嗯，你跟朋友一起玩，一起学习。", 276],
  ["There's a big playground there.", "那里有很大的游乐场。", 276],
  ["The school also serves yummy lunches every day.", "学校还会每天提供好吃的午餐。", 276],
  ["This is the kindergarten you're going to.", "这里就是你要去的幼稚园。", 276],
  ["I'm happy to have a teacher and new friends.", "我很高兴有了老师和新朋友。", 276],
  ["You're in the Yellow Class.", "你是黄色班。", 277],
  ["The Yellow Class has 12 students.", "黄色班有12名学生。", 277],
  ["This is the Yellow Class classroom.", "这是黄色班的教室。", 277],
  ["But I don't like yellow. Can I go to the Pink Class?", "但是，我不喜欢黄色。我可以去粉红色班吗？", 277],
  ["I want to move to the Pink Class.", "我想转去粉红色班。", 277],
  ["I want to be in the same class as Yeju.", "我想跟叶就同班。", 277],
  ["I'm happy Yeju is in our class.", "我很高兴叶就在我们班。", 277],
  ["Well, the Pink Class is for seven-year-olds.", "嗯，粉红色班是七岁上的。", 277],
  ["You're six, and all six-year-olds go to the Yellow Class.", "你是六岁，六岁都要去黄色班。", 277],
  ["Who is my teacher?", "我的老师是谁？", 277],
  ["The Yellow Class teacher is Teacher Oh.", "黄色班的老师是吴老师。", 277],
  ["Wow, my teacher is so pretty.", "哇，我的老师真漂亮。", 277],
  ["I like my teacher the most.", "我最喜欢我的老师了。", 277],
  ["Should we go say hello to the teacher?", "我们应该去跟老师打招呼？", 277],
  ["The teacher gave me the school lunch menu.", "老师给了我学校午餐的菜单。", 277],
  ["At school, your teacher is like your mom.", "你在学校的时候，你的老师就像是你的妈妈。", 277],
  ["Mom, what's for lunch today?", "妈，今天的午餐是什么？", 278],
  ["Well, I don't know. But it must be yummy as always.", "嗯，我不知道。但是，一定跟平常一样好吃。", 278],
  ["Well, I think I need to check the menu.", "嗯，我想我一定要看一下菜单。", 278],
  ["It looks like you'll have a lot of yummy food.", "看起来你会有很多好吃的食物。", 278],
  ["I'm glad you're not picky at school.", "我很高兴你在学校不挑食。", 278],
  ["Did you eat everything without leaving anything?", "你一点都不剩地吃完了吗？", 278],
  ["There's a special lunch today because of the party.", "因为今天有派对，所以会提供特别的午餐。", 278],
  ["Yay! I'll have fried chicken and cake too!", "耶！我也会吃到炸鸡和蛋糕！", 278],
  ["What did you have for lunch today?", "你今天的午餐吃了什么？", 278],
  ["Was lunch good?", "午餐好吃吗？", 278],
  ["I had my favorite fried potatoes.", "我吃了我最喜欢的油炸马铃薯。", 278],
  ["They were really yummy.", "真的很好吃。", 278],
  ["Today's noodles were terrible.", "今天的面很糟糕。", 278],
  ["Did you eat a lot of kimchi?", "你吃了很多泡菜吗？", 278],
  ["I was too full, so I left some on my plate.", "我太饱了，剩了一些在盘子内。", 278],
  ["Try to eat all your food. Then you'll be healthier.", "试着把食物都吃光，那样，你才会更健康。", 278],
  ["If I don't finish my lunch, the teacher scolds me.", "如果我没有吃完午餐，老师会责备我。", 278],
  ["Every time we do something good, she gives us one.", "每当我们做了好事，她就会给一张。", 278],
  ["Today the teacher gave me a sticker.", "今天老师给我一张贴纸。", 279],
  ["How can you get a reward sticker?", "你要怎样才能得到一张嘉奖贴纸？", 279],
  ["You get one when you say the right answer.", "当你正确地说出答案时，就可以得到一张。", 279],
  ["If you follow the rules, you can get a sticker.", "如果你守规矩的话，你可以得到贴纸。", 279],
  ["If you help a sick friend, you can get three stickers.", "如果你帮助生病的朋友，你可以得到三张贴纸。", 279],
  ["Wow, those are really pretty stickers.", "哇，那真是美丽的贴纸。", 279],
  ["The person who collects the most stickers gets a prize.", "收集最多贴纸的人可以得到奖赏。", 279],
  ["Let's put it in the sticker book.", "我们把它贴在黏贴簿上。", 279],
  ["Look at all the stickers I got.", "看所有我得到的贴纸。", 279],
  ["Wow, you've collected a lot of stickers!", "哇，你已经收集了很多贴纸！", 279],
  ["If I collect 20 stickers, the teacher will give me a big present.", "如果我收集20张贴纸，老师会给我一个大礼物。", 279],
  ["When you collect 100 stickers, I'll give you a great present.", "当你收集了100张贴纸，我会给你很棒的礼物。", 279],
  ["Oh, really? Then you have to work hard to collect them.", "喔，真的吗？那么，你一定要努力收集", 279],
  ["So, who collected the most stickers?", "那么，谁收集的贴纸最多？", 279],
  ["It's Gina.", "是吉娜。", 279],
  ["So far I've only collected 10 stickers.", "我到现在只收集了10张贴纸。", 279],
  ["Then I don't want a vacation. I want to go to kindergarten.", "那么我不想放假。我想去幼稚园。", 279],
  ["If you read three books a day, I'll give you five stickers.", "如果你一天读三本书，我会给你五张贴纸。", 279],
  ["Your vacation starts today!", "你的假期从今天开始！", 280],
  ["Mom, what is a vacation?", "妈，放假是什么？", 280],
  ["A vacation means you don't have to go to school.", "放假的意思是不用去上学。", 280],
  ["No early mornings! Great!", "不用早起床！太好了！", 280],
  ["The vacation is too long.", "假期太长了。", 280],
  ["I want to go back to kindergarten soon.", "我想快点回去幼稚园。", 280],
  ["Mommy, I don't like vacations.", "妈咪，我不喜欢放假。", 280],
  ["I miss my teacher and my friends.", "我想我的老师和朋友。", 280],
  ["How many days are left until I go back to school?", "距离我回去学校，还有几天？", 280],
  ["You have to wait ten more days.", "你还要等十天。", 280],
  ["After the vacation, I don't want to go back to kindergarten.", "放假结束后，我不要回幼稚园了。", 280],
  ["I like staying home with Mommy.", "我喜欢跟妈妈待在家里。", 280],
  ["After the vacation, you'll go to a higher class.", "放假后，你将会去高年级的班。", 280],
  ["Then I'll be in the Pink Class soon.", "那么，我很快就会在粉红色班。", 280],
  ["Your classroom and teacher will change too.", "你的教室和老师也都会换。", 280],
  ["What about my classmates?", "我的同学？", 280],
  ["I don't want to be in a different class from Minsu.", "我不想跟悯所不同班。", 280],
  ["There will be some familiar faces, but also some new classmates.", "会有些旧面孔，不过，也会有些新同学", 280],
  ["Our class will perform a choir.", "我们班会表演合唱。", 280],
  ["Is there a place you want to travel to?", "什么想去旅行的地方吗？", 280],
  ["What do you think we should do during the vacation?", "你认为放假期间做什么好？", 280],
  ["How long is your vacation?", "你的假期持续多久？", 280],
  ["More than a month.", "超过一个月。", 280],
  ["I want to learn to swim during the vacation.", "我想在放假期间学游泳。", 280],
  ["Since you're on vacation, let's go to your grandma's house.", "既然你放假，我们去你奶奶家。", 280],
  ["You can't sleep in just because you don't have school.", "你不可以因为不用去学校就睡懒觉。", 280],
  ["Let's make a schedule for the vacation.", "我们来定放假生活计划表。", 280],
  ["You can't put off your homework.", "你不可以拖延你的作业。", 280],
  ["I just want to rest the whole vacation.", "整个假期我只想休息。", 280],
  ["This vacation is too short.", "这次的假期太短了。", 280],
  ["What's your holiday homework?", "你的假日作业是什么？", 280],
  ["When does school start?", "什么时候开学？", 280],
  ["I have to write a diary, read some books, write letters, and write book reports.", "我要写日记，读几本书，写信，还有写读书笔记。", 280],
  ["Did you finish all your holiday homework?", "你做完所有的假日作业了吗？", 280],
  ["I don't want school to start.", "我不想开学。", 280],
  ["School will start in a few days.", "再过几天，就要开学了。", 280],
  ["I haven't finished yet.", "我还没有做完。", 280],
  ["I told you not to put it off.", "我告诉过你不可以拖延的。", 280],
  ["Do I have to get a shot during my health checkup?", "我做健康检查时，要打针吗？", 280],
  ["We'll have a talent show next week.", "我们下周会有一个才艺表演。", 281],
  ["Our class will perform a puppet dance.", "我们班会表演木偶舞。", 281],
  ["Our class will put on a play.", "我们班会表演戏剧。", 281],
  ["Tomorrow is your graduation ceremony.", "明天是你的毕业典礼。", 281],
  ["I can't believe you're graduating!", "我不敢相信你已经要毕业了！", 281],
  ["You're going to become an elementary school student.", "你将要变成一个小学生了。", 281],
  ["You did really well at school. Sweetie, I'm proud of you.", "你在学校真的表现得很好。甜心，我为你感到骄傲。", 281],
  ["I don't want to graduate.", "我不想要毕业。", 281],
  ["I want to keep going to kindergarten.", "我想继续上幼稚园。", 281],
  ["Mommy will stand at the back of the classroom.", "妈妈会站在教室后面。", 281],
  ["If I graduate, can I still see my teacher?", "如果我毕业的话，还能见到我的老师吗？", 281],
  ["Well, you can visit her anytime you want.", "嗯，只要你想，任何时候都可以去拜访", 281],
  ["Sit still during the graduation ceremony.", "毕业典礼时，你要乖乖坐好。", 281],
  ["Let's take pictures with your teacher and friends.", "我们跟你的老师、朋友们一起照相。", 281],
  ["Congratulations!", "恭喜你！", 281],
  ["I got the model student award.", "我得到了模范奖。", 281],
  ["Let's go say thank you to the teacher.", "我们去跟老师说谢谢。", 281],
  ["I'll miss my friends and teacher very much.", "我会非常想念我的朋友和老师。", 281],
  ["This is a graduation gift from Mommy.", "这是妈咪给你的毕业礼物。", 281],
  ["The graduation photo came out well.", "毕业照拍得很好。", 281],
  ["It's already time to graduate.", "已经是毕业的时候了。", 281],
  ["Congratulations on your graduation.", "恭喜你毕业了。", 281],
  ["I can't believe my son is already graduating.", "我不敢相信我儿子已经要毕业了。", 281],
  ["Time flies.", "时间过得真快。", 281],
  ["Your birth feels like yesterday.", "你出生的时候，感觉上还是昨天。", 281],
  ["Grandpa and Grandma will come to your graduation ceremony.", "爷爷奶奶会去参加你的毕业典礼。", 281],
  ["What time is the graduation ceremony?", "毕业典礼是几点？", 281],
  ["Since it's your graduation day, dress up nicely.", "因为是你毕业的日子，你要穿得帅一点", 281],
  ["Please give these flowers to your teacher.", "请把这些花送给你的老师。", 281],
  ["Don't forget to say thank you to your teacher.", "不要忘记跟老师说声谢谢。", 281],
  ["I think I should say thank you to your teacher too.", "我想我也要跟你老师说谢谢。", 281],
  ["I almost cried at the graduation ceremony.", "毕业典礼的时候，我差点哭了。", 281],
  ["These flowers are for you.", "这是送给你的花。", 281],
  ["Let me take pictures of you and your friends.", "我来帮你跟朋友们照相。", 281],
  ["How about we go eat something yummy? Because it's a special day.", "我们去吃好吃的如何？因为这是个特别的日子。", 281],
  ["Wow, you're a middle school student now.", "哇，你现在是中学生了。", 281],
  ["You did well at school.", "你在学校表现的不错。", 281],
  ["I really appreciate your effort.", "我真的很感谢你的努力。", 281],
  ["If you know the answer, please raise your hand.", "知道答案的人，请举手。", 281],
  ["Now you're going to elementary school.", "现在你要上小学了。", 282],
  ["Yay, I'm not a little baby anymore.", "耶，我已经不再是小宝宝了。", 282],
  ["I can't believe you're already a student!", "我不敢相信你已经是个学生了！", 282],
  ["You're going to elementary school from now on.", "你从现在开始要去上小学了。", 282],
  ["Hurry up. We have to go to the opening ceremony.", "快一点。我们要去参加开学典礼。", 282],
  ["Congratulations on starting elementary school!", "恭喜你开始上小学！", 282],
  ["Are you excited about going to school?", "要去学校了，你会兴奋吗？", 282],
  ["Well, I'm excited, but I'm a little scared too.", "嗯，我很兴奋，但是我也有点害怕。", 282],
  ["Son, which class are you in?", "儿子你要去第几班？", 282],
  ["I'm in Class Four, first grade.", "我是在一年四班。", 282],
  ["You have to wear indoor shoes in the classroom.", "在教室内，你一定要穿室内鞋。", 282],
  ["Put your shoe bag on the shoe rack.", "把你的鞋袋放在鞋架上。", 282],
  ["Mommy will take you to school.", "妈妈会带你去学校。", 282],
  ["We have to be at school before 8:30 in the morning.", "我们早上8：30之前要到学校。", 282],
  ["But the teacher said we have to be there 10 minutes before 8:30.", "不过，老师说我们要在8：30的前10分钟到。", 282],
  ["My backpack is heavy because we have many classes today.", "我的书包很重，因为我们今天有很多课。", 282],
  ["You can put your textbooks in your locker.", "你可以把你的教科书放在置物柜内。", 282],
  ["If they're things you use at school, put them in your locker.", "如果都是在学校使用的物品的话，就放进你的置物柜内。", 282],
  ["Our class has lunch at 12 o'clock.", "我们班的午餐时间是12点。", 282],
  ["Mom, did you wash my indoor shoes?", "妈，你洗了我的教室用鞋吗？", 282],
  ["Listen carefully to your teacher at school.", "你在学校要仔细听老师的话。", 282],
  ["You need to listen to your teacher carefully.", "你需要好好听老师的话。", 282],
  ["Get along well with your friends.", "跟你的朋友们好好相处。", 282],
  ["Have a great day!", "祝你有个美好一天！", 282],
  ["What time does school end today?", "今天学校几点放学？", 282],
  ["I'll wait for you at the school's front gate.", "我会在学校正门口等你。", 282],
  ["We change seats once a week.", "我们一周会换一次座位。", 283],
  ["We draw lots to decide who sits with whom.", "我们用抽签来决定谁跟谁坐在一起。", 283],
  ["Minki, this time you'll sit next to me.", "敏基，这次你跟我坐同桌。", 283],
  ["You're sitting next to me again.", "你又跟我坐同桌了。", 283],
  ["I'm glad to be your seatmate!", "我很高兴成为你的同桌伙伴！", 283],
  ["Teacher, please change our seats.", "老师，请帮我们换座位。", 283],
  ["Do you like sitting next to a girl or a boy?", "你喜欢跟女生同桌，还是跟男生同桌？", 283],
  ["Can we stay in our seats? We don't want to change.", "我们可以待在原位吗？我们不想换座位", 283],
  ["Who is your seatmate?", "谁是你的同桌伙伴？", 283],
  ["I like both.", "我都喜欢。", 283],
  ["I want to sit next to Minsu.", "我想跟悯所坐在一起。", 283],
  ["Where is your seat this time?", "这次你的座位在哪？", 283],
  ["I sit in the third seat of the first row.", "我坐在第一排的第三个位置。", 283],
  ["Do you like your seatmate?", "你喜欢你的同桌伙伴吗？", 283],
  ["Well, not really.", "嗯，没有很喜欢。", 283],
  ["I don't know yet.", "我还不知道。", 283],
  ["Because you're tall, you have to sit in the back.", "因为你很高，所以你必须坐在后面。", 283],
  ["Teacher, I want to sit in the front because I can't see well.", "老师，我想坐到前面，因为我看不太清楚。", 283],
  ["How many classes do you have today?", "你今天有多少堂课？", 284],
  ["I have five classes today.", "我今天有五堂课。", 284],
  ["School ended early today.", "今天学校提早放学了。", 284],
  ["School hours were shortened today.", "今天学校的时间缩短了。", 284],
  ["What's your favorite subject?", "你最喜欢的课程是什么？", 284],
  ["I like PE the most.", "我最喜欢体育课。", 284],
  ["How long is each class?", "每堂课有多久？", 284],
  ["It's 40 minutes.", "有40分钟。", 284],
  ["What do you do during break time?", "休息时间的时候，你做什么？", 284],
  ["During break, I play card games with my friends.", "休息时间的时候，我跟朋友们玩卡片游戏。", 284],
  ["What did you learn at school today?", "今天你在学校学了什么？", 284],
  ["The teacher told us a very interesting story.", "老师跟我们讲了一个非常有趣的故事。", 284],
  ["What questions did the teacher ask?", "老师问了什么问题？", 284],
  ["Did you answer the teacher's questions out loud?", "你大声地回答老师的问题了吗？", 284],
  ["Did you pay attention in class today?", "你今天好好上课了吗？", 284],
  ["Did you give a great presentation today?", "今天你做了很棒的发表吗？", 284],
  ["I kept raising my hand in class, but I never got a chance to answer.", "上课的时候，我一直举手，但是都没有机会回答。", 284],
  ["Today all the classes were my favorites.", "今天所有的课都是我最喜欢的。", 284],
  ["Today's classes were not fun at all.", "今天的课一点都不有趣。", 284],
  ["I feel very tired at school.", "我在学校觉得很累。", 284],
  ["I kept dozing off in class.", "上课时，我一直打瞌睡。", 284],
  ["Why don't you finish your homework first?", "你何不先完成你的家庭作业？", 285],
  ["We have no homework today.", "我们今天没有家庭作业。", 285],
  ["I can't remember today's homework.", "我想不起来今天的作业。", 285],
  ["Check your homework reminder note.", "去看一下你的作业提醒单。", 285],
  ["I have to finish up to page 23 of the workbook.", "到习题本的第23页，我都必须完成。", 285],
  ["Is your homework all done?", "你的作业都做好了吗？", 285],
  ["I'm still working on it.", "我还在做。", 285],
  ["I haven't finished yet.", "我还没有做好。", 285],
  ["I left my workbook at school.", "我把作业簿放在学校了。", 285],
  ["What do you need for tomorrow's classes?", "你明天的课程需要什么？", 285],
  ["Watercolors, a palette, and paintbrushes.", "水彩、调色盘还有画笔。", 285],
  ["Mom, I need to buy some materials for class.", "妈，我需要买些上课用的材料。", 285],
  ["I'll go to the stationery store and buy some school supplies.", "我会去文具店买些学校用品。", 285],
  ["Don't forget to bring the materials you need for class tomorrow.", "不要忘记带明天上课要用的材料。", 285],
  ["Check carefully to see if you missed anything.", "仔细看有没有任何漏掉的。", 285],
  ["Mom, please read the school notice.", "妈，请读学校的通知信。", 285],
  ["Call your friend and ask what to bring to school tomorrow.", "打电话给你的朋友，问他明天要带什么去学校。", 285],
  ["Mom, there are two notices today.", "妈，今天有两张通知单。", 285],
  ["Mom, can you sign my school planner, please?", "妈妈，可以请你在我的学校计划簿上签名吗？", 285],
  ["Okay, bring me your school planner.", "好，把你的学校计划簿拿来。", 285],
  ["Write more neatly when you write in your planner.", "当你在计划簿上写东西的时候，要写得更整齐一点。", 285],
  ["You're going to be late for school!", "你上学要迟到了！", 286],
  ["I don't want to be late for school ever again!", "我再也不要上学迟到了！", 286],
  ["I think I might be late for school. Can you give me a ride?", "我想我可能上学会迟到。你能载我去吗？", 286],
  ["If you're late one more time, you'll get scolded.", "如果你再迟到一次的话，你会挨骂的。", 286],
  ["Phew, I got to school without being late!", "呼，我没有迟到地到学校了！", 286],
  ["I called your teacher and told her you'd be absent.", "我打电话给你的老师跟她说你会缺席。", 286],
  ["Because I don't feel well, I don't think I can go to school today.", "因为我不舒服，我想我今天不能去学校了。", 286],
  ["I don't think you should go to school today.", "我想你今天不要去学校了。", 286],
  ["Rest at home.", "在家休息。", 286],
  ["Okay, try not to miss school if you can help it.", "好，试着尽可能不要缺课。", 286],
  ["You can leave school early today. Rest at home.", "你今天可以早退。在家里休息。", 286],
  ["If you feel very unwell at school, tell your teacher.", "如果待在学校觉得很不舒服的话，跟你的老师报告。", 286],
  ["Teacher, can I go home early today?", "老师，我今天可以早点回家吗？", 286],
  ["Ballet class is scheduled twice a week.", "芭蕾课排定一周两节。", 286],
  ["Gina was absent because she didn't feel well.", "吉娜因为身体不舒服缺席了。", 286],
  ["What do you want to learn after school?", "下课后，你想学什么", 287],
  ["I want to learn the violin.", "我想学小提琴。", 287],
  ["The Chinese character class should be fun.", "汉字课应该很有趣。", 287],
  ["The robot class is the most popular after-school class.", "机器人课是最热门的放学后课程。", 287],
  ["This is a brochure for after-school classes.", "这个是课后课程的介绍小册。", 287],
  ["According to this schedule, art and piano overlap.", "根据这张课程表，美术课和钢琴课的时间重叠了。", 287],
  ["After those classes end, come straight home.", "那些课程结束后，你要马上回家。", 287],
  ["You can't do everything you want. You can only pick two.", "你不可能做所有你想做的，你只能挑两个。", 287],
  ["Do you want to learn origami?", "你想要学折纸吗？", 287],
  ["Where do you take violin lessons?", "你在哪里上小提琴课？", 287],
  ["In the Class Three, second grade classroom.", "在2年级3班的教室。", 287],
  ["All your after-school classes are over.", "你所有的课后课程都结束了。", 287],
  ["You don't have to go to school on Saturday.", "在星期六，你不需要去学校。", 288],
  ["Why is there such a day?", "为什么会有那一天。", 288],
  ["It's so you can talk about many out-of-school things with your family.", "那是为了让你可以跟家人讨论很多校外的事情。", 288],
  ["So, what about this week?", "那么，这个礼拜？", 288],
  ["What do you want to do on Saturday?", "你在星期六想要做什么？", 288],
  ["What are we doing this Saturday?", "这个星期六我们要去做什么？", 288],
  ["Let's go to the museum.", "我们去博物馆。", 288],
  ["This time I want to go to the art gallery.", "这次我想去美术馆。", 288],
  ["The teacher wants us to write a report about our Saturday experience.", "老师要我们写一份有关我们这个星期六经历的报告。", 288],
  ["Can't we have a weekend farm where we can grow vegetables?", "我们不能有个可以种植蔬菜的周末农场吗？", 288],
  ["I'm so happy because tomorrow is a no-school Saturday!", "因为明天是不用上课的星期六，所以我很开心！", 288],
  ["I wish every day were a no-school Saturday.", "我希望每天都是不用上课的星期六。", 288],
  ["Well, I wish every Saturday were a school day.", "嗯，我希望每个周六都是上课的日子。", 288],
  ["Next Saturday, we have to go to school for a make-up class. So I can only rest on Sunday.", "下周六，我们要去学校补课。因此，我只有周日可以休息。", 288],
  ["Mom, I want an allowance.", "妈妈，我想要零用钱。", 289],
  ["How much will you give me?", "你要给我多少？", 289],
  ["Well, I'll give you 100 dollars a week.", "嗯，我一周给你100元。", 289],
  ["That's too little.", "那太少了。", 289],
  ["I think that should be just right.", "我想那应该刚刚好。", 289],
  ["Anyway, you don't have anywhere to spend it.", "反正你没有什么地方要花钱。", 289],
  ["What are you going to spend your allowance on?", "你要把零花钱花在什么上面？", 289],
  ["Try not to waste money.", "试着不要浪费钱。", 289],
  ["Spending money wisely is important.", "明智的用钱是很重要的。", 289],
  ["Mom, please raise my allowance.", "妈，请增加我的零用钱。", 289],
  ["How much more?", "增加多少？", 289],
  ["Fifty dollars more.", "增加50元。", 289],
  ["I think that's too much. I'll give you five dollars more.", "我想这太多了。我多给你5元。", 289],
  ["Don't forget to keep a record of your spending.", "不要忘记你好好保持你的支出记录。", 289],
  ["If you keep asking for more, I won't give you any.", "如果你一直要求增加的话，我就不给你", 289],
  ["Have you already spent all your allowance?", "你已经花完你所有的零花钱了吗？", 289],
  ["Mom, my allowance is running low.", "妈，我的零花钱很吃紧。", 289],
  ["I'll wash the dishes. So give me some allowance.", "我来洗碗。因此，你给我些零花钱。", 289],
  ["If I do chores for you, will you give me more allowance?", "如果我帮你做事的话，你会给我更多的零花钱吗？", 289],
  ["I'll save the rest of my allowance.", "我会把剩余的零花钱存起来。", 289],
  ["Who do you like the most in your class?", "在你们班的同学中，你最喜欢谁？", 289],
  ["How many students are in your class?", "你们班有几名学生。", 290],
  ["We have 30.", "我们有30名。", 290],
  ["How many girls are there?", "女生有几名？", 290],
  ["We have 14 girls and 16 boys.", "我们有14名女生和16名男生。", 290],
  ["I like all the students in our class.", "我喜欢我们班所有的同学。", 290],
  ["I like Sua the most.", "我最喜欢苏娃。", 290],
  ["Do you know the names of all your classmates?", "你知道所有同学的名字吗？", 290],
  ["I'm trying hard to memorize them.", "我正努力背起来。", 290],
  ["There's a friend with the same name as me.", "有一个朋友的名字和我一样。", 290],
  ["That's great! You can go to school together in the morning.", "那很好！你们早上可以一起去上学。", 290],
  ["Both of us are called Minki.", "我们两个小朋友都叫敏基。", 290],
  ["There are twins in our class.", "我们班上有双胞胎。", 290],
  ["Gina lives in our apartment complex.", "吉娜住在我们的公寓社区内。", 290],
  ["Min-gu lives in our apartment building.", "旻久住在我们公寓大楼。", 290],
  ["Hakin in our class got punished by the teacher.", "我们班的哈金德是被老师责罚的。", 290],
  ["Mom, this is my classmate Minsu.", "妈妈，这个是我的同学民肃。", 291],
  ["Oh, hello. I'm Kimhong's mom.", "喔，你好。我是金宏的妈妈。", 291],
  ["I've heard a lot about you.", "我听到很多有关你的事情。", 291],
  ["My classmate named Suhong is really nice.", "我那名叫苏洪的同学真的很好。", 291],
  ["Junso in our class is really smart.", "我们班的君梭真的很聪明。", 291],
  ["Minho is a very good student.", "民候是个非常好的学生。", 291],
  ["Jeewang is a total troublemaker in our class.", "继望在我们班完全是个捣蛋鬼。", 291],
  ["I want to become better friends with Minsu in my class.", "我想跟我班上的悯所变得更好。", 291],
  ["Really? Why don't we invite him over to play?", "是吗？我们为何不邀请他来玩？", 291],
  ["There's a new student in my class.", "我的班上有新同学。", 291],
  ["Oh, what's his name?", "喔，他叫什么名字？", 291],
  ["Where did he transfer from?", "他从哪里转来的？", 291],
  ["From tomorrow, I'll go to school with Hakin.", "从明天起，我和哈金一起去上学。", 291],
  ["I only want to be close to Giso, but Giso only plays with Hakin.", "我只想跟记溯亲近，但是记溯只跟哈金玩。", 291],
  ["Well, then you three can play together.", "嗯，那么，你们三个人可以一起玩。", 291],
  ["Suhong and I take the same bus home.", "苏洪和我搭同一台公车回家。", 291],
  ["I had a fight with my classmate.", "我和我的同学吵架了。", 292],
  ["Why did you fight?", "你为什么吵架。", 292],
  ["We both wanted the same toy.", "我们都想要同一个玩具。", 292],
  ["He took my toy.", "他抢了我的玩具。", 292],
  ["You should take turns.", "你们应该轮流来。", 292],
  ["I thought you two got along well.", "我还以为你们处的很好。", 292],
  ["You should learn how to play together.", "你应该学习如何一起玩。", 292],
  ["I'm sad because of my friend.", "我因为朋友而感到伤心。", 292],
  ["He keeps making fun of me.", "他一直取笑我。", 292],
  ["He keeps hitting me.", "他一直打我。", 292],
  ["He keeps using bad words.", "他一直说脏话。", 292],
  ["He keeps bothering me.", "他一直烦我。", 292],
  ["You must be very upset.", "你一定很难过。", 292],
  ["You can't do the same thing your friend does.", "你不可以跟你朋友做同样的行为。", 292],
  ["Say &quot;no&quot; clearly.", "清楚的说“不”。", 292],
  ["Be nice to your friends.", "要对朋友好。", 292],
  ["Try to understand your friend.", "试着了解你的朋友。", 292],
  ["Try to get along with your friend.", "试着跟你的朋友好好相处。", 292],
  ["Even then, don't go tattle to the teacher.", "即使那样也不要去跟老师告状。", 292],
  ["They might call you a tattletale.", "他们可能会叫你告密者。", 292],
  ["I want to be friends with Gina.", "我想和吉娜做朋友。", 292],
  ["A few kids are picking on me.", "有几个小孩欺负我。", 292],
  ["I think they're bullying me.", "我觉得他们霸凌我。", 292],
  ["You need to learn how to protect yourself.", "你需要学习怎么保护你自己。", 292],
  ["Even with good friends, you should stay polite.", "即使是好朋友，也要保持礼貌。", 292],
  ["After you make up, you might become even better friends.", "你们打完架后，也有可能变成更好的朋友。", 292],
  ["Why don't you stop your friend from bullying her?", "你何不阻止你朋友去欺负她。", 292],
  ["I'm glad you're a sociable kid.", "我很高兴你是个善交际的小孩。", 292],
  ["Does anyone in your class bully you?", "在你们班有人欺负你吗？", 293],
  ["Jihu keeps bullying me.", "积厚一直欺负我。", 293],
  ["How does he bully you?", "他怎样欺负你。", 293],
  ["He keeps hitting me.", "他一直打我。", 293],
  ["He keeps making fun of me.", "他一直嘲笑我。", 293],
  ["He says bad things about me to my other friends.", "他跟我的其他朋友说我的坏话。", 293],
  ["He yells at me with bad words.", "他用脏话对我大吼大叫", 293],
  ["Because of him, I don't want to go to school.", "因为他，我不想去上学了。", 293],
  ["I want to transfer to another school.", "我想转到其他学校。", 293],
  ["When did he start?", "他是从什么时候开始的。", 293],
  ["From the beginning of the term.", "从学期初。", 293],
  ["Sweetie, don't worry. Mommy will help you.", "甜心，别担心。妈妈会帮你的。", 293],
  ["Let's tell the teacher about this.", "我们告诉老师这事情。", 293],
  ["This is really too hard for you to handle.", "对你来说，应付这个真的太难了。", 293],
  ["My friend keeps bullying Gina.", "我的朋友一直欺负吉娜", 293],
  ["That's not nice. You can't do that, okay?", "那不是很好。你不可以那样做，好吗？", 293],
  ["Today is the day I go play at Giso's house, right?", "今天是我要去记溯家玩的日子，对吧。", 293],
  ["I want to go play at Gina's house.", "我想去吉娜家玩。", 294],
  ["Mom, can I go play at my friend's house?", "妈，我可以去我朋友家玩吗？", 294],
  ["I promised to go play at Min-gu's house.", "我答应要去泯久的家玩了。", 294],
  ["Do I know her?", "我认识她吗？", 294],
  ["Go after you finish your homework.", "完成你的作业后，再去。", 294],
  ["Really? Does Min-gu's mom know too?", "真的吗？旻久的妈妈也知道吗？", 294],
  ["Mommy will call her house.", "妈咪打电话到她家一下。", 294],
  ["Sua said she doesn't have time today.", "苏娃说她今天没有时间。", 294],
  ["Play for two hours and come back.", "去玩两个小时就回来。", 294],
  ["I'll pick you up in two hours.", "我两个小时之后去接你。", 294],
  ["Come home before five.", "五点之前回家。", 294],
  ["Can I play one more hour?", "我可以多玩一个小时吗？", 294],
  ["You can't stay at other people's houses too long.", "你不可以在别人家待太久。", 294],
  ["Did you pack your toothbrush and underwear?", "你已经把牙刷和内衣都准备好了吗？", 294],
  ["Come home before dinner.", "晚餐之前要回家。", 294],
  ["Don't fight with Mina. Play nicely.", "不要跟米娜打架，要好好玩。", 294],
  ["Listen to Mina's mom.", "要听米娜妈妈的话。", 294],
  ["Be polite to Mina's parents.", "对米娜的爸妈要有礼貌。", 294],
  ["Give me your friend's phone number.", "给我你朋友的电话号码。", 294],
  ["Clean up after you play.", "玩之后，要整理干净。", 294],
  ["Next time, invite her to our house.", "下次邀请她来我们家玩。", 294],
  ["Don't make her house messy.", "不要把她家弄脏乱。", 294],
  ["Watch your manners.", "注意你的行为举止。", 294],
  ["Mom, can I take this with me?", "妈，我可以带这个去吗？", 294],
  ["Take this and share it with your friend.", "把这个带去跟朋友一起吃。", 294],
  ["Bye, see you later.", "再见，等一下见。", 294],
  ["Mom, can you take me there?", "妈，你能带我去那里吗？", 294],
  ["Of course, I'll take you.", "当然，我带你去。", 294],
  ["Please come pick me up later.", "请等一下来接我。", 294],
  ["How did the test go?", "考试考得怎么样？", 295],
  ["I think I did well.", "我想我考的不错", 295],
  ["It's time to study.", "该学习了。", 295],
  ["Preview what you'll learn tomorrow.", "预习明天要学习的功课。", 295],
  ["I think I need to solve these math problems again.", "我想我需要再解一次这些数学题。", 295],
  ["Do you want to review today's lesson?", "你要不要复习今天的功课？", 295],
  ["Listen carefully to the teacher in class.", "上课的时候，要认真听老师讲课。", 295],
  ["You can't keep putting off your studies.", "你不可以一直拖延你的学习。", 295],
  ["Did you finish all your homework?", "你写作业都写完了吗？", 295],
  ["You can't look at the answers.", "你不可以看答案。", 295],
  ["I don't want to study.", "我不想学习。", 295],
  ["Can I take a break first and then study?", "我可以先休息一下之后，再学习吗？", 295],
  ["Can I take a break?", "我可以休息一下吗？", 295],
  ["I think I studied too much today.", "我想我今天学习的太多了。", 295],
  ["Learning takes patience and persistence.", "学习需要坚持不懈。", 295],
  ["I find studying fun.", "我发现学习很有趣。", 295],
  ["Why do you keep making the same mistake?", "为什么你一直做错相同的问题？", 295],
  ["Check the problems you got wrong.", "检查你做错的题目。", 295],
  ["Mom, I don't understand this problem.", "妈，我不懂这题。", 295],
  ["Okay, Mommy will help you.", "好，妈咪来帮你。", 295],
  ["So, do you understand now?", "所以，现在你理解了吗？", 295],
  ["I know it's hard to keep studying.", "我知道坚持学习是很辛苦的。", 295],
  ["I'm proud to see you studying hard.", "看到你努力学习的模样，我感到很自豪", 295],
  ["When is your test?", "你什么时候考试？", 296],
  ["Do you know the test scope?", "你知道考试范围吗？", 296],
  ["When you prepare for a test, don't just memorize.", "当你准备考试的时候，不可以死记硬背", 296],
  ["You should study hard for the test.", "你要认真准备考试。", 296],
  ["The test scope is too wide.", "考试范围太广了。", 296],
  ["I'm nervous about the test.", "对于考试，我很紧张。", 296],
  ["Did you do well on the test?", "考试考得好吗？", 296],
  ["I think I did well on this test.", "我想我这次考试考得不错。", 296],
  ["I think I did badly.", "我想我考的不好。", 296],
  ["It was a little hard.", "有点难。", 296],
  ["It was easy, but I got it wrong.", "很简单，但是我做错了。", 296],
  ["I didn't have enough time.", "我没有足够时间。", 296],
  ["I carelessly got two problems wrong.", "我不小心做错了两题。", 296],
  ["You shouldn't get problems wrong that you know.", "你不应该做错你知道的题目。", 296],
  ["Let's go over the problems you got wrong.", "我们来检讨你做错的题目。", 296],
  ["Check your answers carefully again.", "再次仔细检查你的答案。", 296],
  ["Double-check your answers.", "再次确认你的答案。", 296],
  ["Your score will show how much you studied.", "你的成绩将反应出你学习了多少。", 296],
  ["You got what you deserved.", "你得到了你应得的。", 296],
  ["Don't be so disappointed. You can do better next time.", "不要那么失望。下次，你能做的更好。", 296],
  ["You have a test tomorrow. Why are you still playing?", "明天就要考试了，你怎么还一直在玩？", 296],
  ["Next time, you'll do better.", "下次，你会做得更好。", 296],
  ["If you did your best, that's what matters most.", "如果你已经尽力了，那才是最重要的。", 296],
  ["How is your report card?", "你的成绩单如何？", 297],
  ["I made it into the top ten in class.", "我进入班上前十名。", 297],
  ["I don't think I can make the top ten.", "我不认为我可以进前十名。", 297],
  ["What score did you get on this test?", "你这次考试得到几分？", 297],
  ["What score do you think you'll get?", "你觉得你会考几分？", 297],
  ["I got 90 in math.", "我数学考了90分。", 297],
  ["My grades were ruined by my math score.", "我的成绩因为数学分数被搞砸了。", 297],
  ["I got good scores in every subject.", "我每科都考到很好地分数。", 297],
  ["I got 100 in math.", "我数学考了100分。", 297],
  ["I'm going to get first place in class on the next test.", "下次考试我要考到全班第一名。", 297],
  ["Don't be too sad.", "不要太难过。", 297],
  ["Don't compare yourself with your friends.", "不要把自己跟朋友作比较。", 297],
  ["If you did your best, that's what matters most.", "如果你尽力了，那才是最重要的。", 297],
  ["Maybe your way of studying is wrong.", "有可能你的学习方法错了。", 297],
  ["Oh well, I did my best this time.", "哎，这次我已经尽全力了。", 297],
  ["Sorry, did I disappoint you?", "抱歉，我让你失望了吗？", 297],
  ["Well, actually your grades are not bad.", "嗯，事实上你的成绩不错了。", 297],
  ["I'm sure you'll do better next time, right?", "我确定你下次会考得更好，对吧？", 297],
  ["You studied so hard. Now let's see what you got!", "你这么努力用功，现在来看看你考了几分！", 297],
  ["Your score got a little better.", "你的分数变好了一点。", 297],
  ["It looks like you've improved a lot.", "看起来，你进步了很多。", 297],
  ["I'm glad you improved a lot on this test.", "我很高兴你这次的考试进步了很多。", 297],
  ["I think you need to work a little harder.", "我想你要更努力一点。", 297],
  ["Don't be too proud.", "不要太自满。", 297],
  ["If you work hard, you can get good grades.", "如果你努力，就能考到好成绩。", 297],
  ["When you take a test, you must concentrate.", "当你考试的时候，你一定要集中注意力", 297],
  ["You listen carefully in class, but you did badly on the test.", "你很认真听课，但考试却考得很差。", 297],
  ["That's why you have to be careful with every question.", "那就是为什么你每个题目都要很小心。", 297],
  ["Just because I got a few questions wrong, am I a lazy student?", "就因为我做错了几个题目，我就变成懒惰的学生了吗？", 297],
  ["That's unfair.", "那是不公平的。", 297],
  ["No matter what happens, I love you, sweetie.", "不管结果如何，我都爱你，宝贝。", 297],
  ["I'll try hard.", "我会努力的。", 297],
  ["I did badly on the test.", "我考试考得不好。", 297],
  ["I won't make mistakes next time.", "我下次不会再犯错了。", 297],
  ["I won an award.", "我得奖了。", 298],
  ["The principal gave me an award at the school assembly.", "校长在全校集会上颁奖给我。", 298],
  ["I stood in front of the whole school when I got this award.", "得到这个奖的时候，我站在全校师生前面。", 298],
  ["Did you go up to receive the award?", "你到前面去领奖吗？", 298],
  ["This term, I'm on the honor roll.", "这学期，我在优等生的名单内了。", 298],
  ["I'm so happy because I won an award.", "我好高兴，因为我得奖了。", 298],
  ["Only two students in our class won an award.", "我们班只有两位学生得奖。", 298],
  ["I want to win an award too.", "我也想得奖。", 298],
  ["I'll do my best to win an award.", "我会尽全力去得奖。", 298],
  ["They even gave me a scholarship.", "他们甚至给了我奖学金。", 298],
  ["I won an award, so you're happy, right?", "我得了奖，所以你很开心，对吗？", 298],
  ["I got a bronze medal, and I'm a little unsatisfied.", "我得了铜牌，有点不太满意。", 298],
  ["Sweetie, I'm too happy to speak.", "宝贝，我高兴的说不出话了。", 298],
  ["This is an award I really wanted.", "这是我真的很想得到的奖。", 298],
  ["I want to win the gold medal.", "我想得到金牌。", 298],
  ["Let's hang the certificate on the wall.", "我们把奖状挂在墙壁上。", 298],
  ["I'm really proud of you.", "我真以你为荣。", 298],
  ["Where are you going for your field trip?", "你们要去哪里校外教学？", 299],
  ["We're going to the amusement park.", "我们要去游乐园玩。", 299],
  ["How many days are left until the field trip?", "离去郊游还有几天？", 299],
  ["You're going in two days.", "你还有两天就要去了。", 299],
  ["Yay! In two days, I'll go on the field trip.", "耶！再过两天，我就要去郊游了。", 299],
  ["You must be very happy, right?", "你一定很开心？", 299],
  ["When is the field trip?", "郊游是什么时候？", 299],
  ["You should go congratulate the winner.", "你应该去恭喜赢的人。", 299],
  ["Even if you lost to them?", "即使你输给了他们？", 299],
  ["The school wants us to have a health checkup.", "学校要我们做健康检查。", 300],
  ["I have to get it checked by next week.", "我下周之前一定要去查。", 300],
  ["Today is the day you have your health checkup.", "今天是你要做健康检查的日子。", 300],
  ["Which hospital are we going to?", "我们要去哪一家医院？", 300],
  ["Because your molar has a cavity, you have to see the dentist.", "因为你的臼齿有蛀洞，所以你一定要去看牙医。", 300],
  ["We'll just do a simple checkup.", "我们只做简单的检查。", 300],
  ["You grew five centimeters.", "你长高了5公分。", 300],
  ["You gained five kilograms.", "你增加了5公斤。", 300],
  ["Because your eyesight is bad, you need to wear glasses.", "因为你视力不好，你需要戴眼镜。", 300],
  ["If anything is unusual, they'll tell you.", "如果有什么异常，他们会告诉你的。", 300],
  ["Mom, what's my blood type?", "妈，我是什么血型？", 300],
  ["You're type A.", "你是型。", 300],
  ["Let me check the record for you.", "我来帮你检查记录。", 300],
  ["The nurse will take your temperature.", "护士会帮你测何体温。", 300],
  ["The nurse will also check your blood pressure.", "护士也会帮你量血压。", 300],
  ["You have to put your urine in this cup. Can you do it?", "你要用这个杯子装尿液。你可以吗？", 300],
  ["Mom, is everything normal?", "妈，我一要都正常吗？", 300],
  ["Of course! You're a healthy kid.", "当然！你是个健康的小孩。", 300],
  ["We have an open class next Wednesday.", "下周三我们有一个观摩教学。", 301],
  ["This is the notice about it.", "这是相关的通知信。", 301],
  ["First, you have to be in the observation seats.", "首先你必须要地旁听席。", 301],
  ["I can't wait to watch the class.", "我等不及去看上课。", 301],
  ["I'm sorry, I don't think I can go.", "很抱歉，我想我去不了。", 301],
  ["Mom, please be on time.", "妈，请准时到。", 301],
  ["Mom, how was I? Did I do well?", "妈，我怎么样？我做得好吗？", 301],
  ["I have to solve problems designed for the contest.", "我必须去解为比赛所设计的题库。", 301],
  ["Sweetie, I'm so proud of you. You did a great job.", "甜心，我太以你为荣了。你说得太好了", 301],
  ["I'd be very sad if I couldn't go.", "如果我没去，我感到很伤心。", 301],
  ["I promise I'll go next time.", "我答应你下次我一定去。", 301],
  ["I want to join an English speech contest.", "我想参加各种英文演讲比赛。", 302],
  ["I'm competing in a math contest.", "我正在数学大赛与人竞争。", 302],
  ["Great! Being chosen is really an honor.", "太棒了！被选上真的是件光荣的事。", 302],
  ["How is your contest preparation going?", "比赛的准备进行得如何了？", 302],
  ["There's a drawing contest about the book I read.", "有个画画比赛，要画的是我读过的书。", 302],
  ["Which book are you going to draw?", "你要画什么书？", 302],
  ["This contest has an award ceremony.", "这个比赛有个颁奖典礼。", 302],
  ["Congratulations! Let me see your medal.", "恭喜！让我看看你奖章。", 302],
  ["I went up front as a representative to receive the award.", "我以代表的身份走到前面去领奖。", 302],
  ["I don't want to join this contest.", "我不想参加这次的比赛。", 302],
  ["I think my preparation isn't enough.", "我想我的准备还不够。", 302],
  ["Taking part itself is meaningful.", "参与本身就很有意义。", 302],
  ["There's a parent-teacher meeting tomorrow.", "明天有一个家长会谈。", 303],
  ["Just get to the classroom before one o'clock.", "你一点之前到教室就可以了。", 303],
  ["I'll ask about how you're doing at school.", "我要问你在学校的表现如何。", 303],
  ["Mom, you should dress up nicely tomorrow.", "妈，明天你要打扮得很漂亮。", 303],
  ["I want to know what the teacher will tell you.", "我想知道老师会跟你说什么。", 303],
  ["Why don't you go to the library while I talk with the teacher?", "我跟老师面谈时，你何不去图书馆？", 303],
  ["Where should I wait while you talk with the teacher?", "当你跟老师面谈的时候，我要在哪里等你？", 303],
  ["Mom, what did the teacher say?", "妈，老师说了什么？", 303],
  ["I'm glad to hear you get along well with your friends.", "我很高兴听到你跟朋友们都处得很好。", 303],
  ["The teacher told me my son is a great model student.", "老师跟我说我儿子是一个很棒的模范生", 303],
  ["She said you're very attentive in class.", "她说你在课上很认真。", 303],
  ["She told me you're always active and enthusiastic.", "她跟我说你一直很积极和热心。", 303],
  ["I feel relieved to hear you're doing well at school.", "听到你在学校表现得不错，我就很安心了。", 303],
  ["The teacher told me you need more confidence.", "老师告诉我你需要更多的自信。", 303],
  ["Your teacher is very nice.", "你的老师很好。", 303],
  ["She said many good things about you.", "她跟我说了很多好话。", 303],
  ["The teacher praised you for many things.", "老师称赞了你很多事情。", 303],
  ["She said you seem a little distracted in class.", "她说你上课的时候好像有点分心。", 303],
  ["She's worried that you often fight with your friends.", "她担心你经常跟朋友吵架。", 303],
  ["That was the day your school first opened.", "那是你的学校第一天开办的日子。", 303],
  ["Sorry, I'll try not to fight anymore.", "抱歉，我会试着不再争吵。", 303],
  ["When is the school anniversary?", "校庆是什么时候？", 304],
  ["It's September 5th.", "是9月5日。", 304],
  ["Tomorrow is our school's founding anniversary.", "明天是我们学校的创校纪念日。", 304],
  ["What is the founding anniversary?", "创校纪念日是什么？", 304],
  ["You don't have to go to school on the school anniversary.", "校庆的那天，你不用去学校。", 304],
  ["Because this time it's the 20th anniversary.", "因为这次是20周年纪念日。", 304],
  ["I wish every day were the school anniversary.", "我希望每天都是校庆。", 304],
  ["How long has your school been open?", "你们学校成立多久了？", 304],
  ["It's been 20 years since the school was founded.", "创校至今，已经过了20年了。", 304],
  ["Hello, everyone!", "大家好！", 305],
  ["How was your weekend?", "周末过得怎么样？", 305],
  ["Shall we introduce ourselves?", "我们来自我介绍一下？", 305],
  ["I'll take attendance.", "我来点名。", 305],
  ["It's time to take attendance.", "该点名了。", 305],
  ["Did anyone forget to bring the textbook?", "有人忘了带课本吗？", 305],
  ["Where did we stop last time?", "上次我们学到哪儿了？", 305],
  ["Okay, let's turn to page 10.", "好，我们翻到第10页。", 305],
  ["What is this called in English?", "这个的英文叫做什么？", 305],
  ["Who wants to go first?", "谁要先说？", 305],
  ["Repeat after me.", "跟着我念一次。", 305],
  ["Listen carefully.", "仔细听。", 305],
  ["Is everything clear?", "都清楚了吗？", 305],
  ["Do you all understand?", "你们都懂了吗？", 305],
  ["What do you think?", "你怎么想？", 305],
  ["Did you do your homework?", "你做功课了吗？", 305],
  ["Please turn in your homework by Friday.", "请在周五之前交出你的作业。", 305],
  ["Please pass these exercises down.", "请把这些练习题传下去。", 305],
  ["Can you hand out the worksheets to everyone?", "你能把讲义分给所有人吗？", 305],
  ["Please pass this to the next person.", "请把这个给下一个人。", 305],
  ["Take one and pass the rest back.", "拿一张，然后把其他的往后传。", 305],
  ["Let's play a game.", "我们来玩个游戏。", 305],
  ["Make groups of four.", "你们四个一组。", 305],
  ["I won't be here on Monday.", "我星期一不来。", 305],
  ["So, whose turn is it now?", "那，现在轮到谁了？", 305],
  ["Okay, that's it for today's lesson.", "好，这是今天的课就到这里。", 305],
  ["That's all for today.", "今天就到此结束。", 305],
  ["See you next time.", "下次见。", 305],
  ["Please speak English.", "请说英文。", 305],
  ["I forgot to bring my book.", "我忘记把书带来了。", 305],
  ["I haven't finished my homework yet.", "我还没有完成我的家庭作业。", 305],
  ["I can't see clearly.", "我看不清楚。", 305],
  ["I have a question.", "我有疑问。", 305],
  ["Me, me! I want to answer first.", "我，我！我想先回答。", 305],
  ["Can I go to the bathroom?", "我可以去厕所吗？", 305],
  ["Can I speak English?", "我能讲英文吗？", 305],
  ["How do you say this?", "这个怎么说？", 305],
  ["I don't know what this is.", "我不知道这个是什么？", 305],
  ["Can I get a sticker?", "我可以得到一张贴纸吗？", 305],
  ["English Names", "英文名字", 305],
  ["What's your English name?", "你的英文名字是什么？", 305],
  ["My name is...", "我的名字是。", 305],
  ["I named myself after the main character of my favorite story.", "我根据我最喜欢的故事的主角取了这个名字。", 305],
  ["I don't have an English name.", "我没有英文名字。", 305],
  ["My name is easy to pronounce.", "我的名字很好发音。", 305],
  ["Foreigners can say my name easily.", "外国人能很轻松地叫我的名字。", 305],
  ["Your name is hard to pronounce.", "你的名字很难发音。", 305],
  ["My name is..., but you can call me...", "我的名字是，但你可以叫我叫我。", 305],
  ["Wow, that's the name of a famous actress.", "哇，那是知名女星的名字。", 305],
  ["How do you spell that?", "那要怎么拼？", 305],
  ["It's spelled...", "它拼成……", 305],
  ["How old are you?", "你几岁了？", 306],
  ["I'm six years old.", "我六岁了。", 306],
  ["You're much taller than kids your age.", "你比同龄人高很多。", 306],
  ["What year were you born?", "你是哪一年出生的？", 306],
  ["I was born in 2005.", "我是2005年出生的。", 306],
  ["I was born in February 2003.", "我是2003年2月出生的。", 306],
  ["I was born in the Year of the Monkey.", "我是猴年出生的。", 306],
  ["What grade are you in?", "你是几年级？", 306],
  ["I'm in second grade.", "我是二年级。", 306],
  ["Don't run in the hallway!", "不要在走廊上跑！", 306],
  ["I'm only seven, but I'm already in first grade.", "我还只有7岁，但是我已经是一年级了。", 306],
  ["I started elementary school one year early.", "我提早一年进去小学。", 306],
  ["Please be quiet.", "请安静。", 307],
  ["Don't talk.", "不要说话。", 307],
  ["Quiet, please.", "请安静。", 307],
  ["Stop talking.", "不要说话。", 307],
  ["Please pay attention.", "请集中注意力。", 307],
  ["Please sit up straight.", "请坐好。", 307],
  ["Don't fool around.", "不要捣蛋。", 307],
  ["Don't use bad words.", "不要说脏话。", 307],
  ["Please speak quietly.", "请小声说话。", 307],
  ["Don't chat with the person next to you.", "不要跟旁边的人聊天。", 307],
  ["Please don't play with your hands.", "请不要玩你的手。", 307],
  ["Don't make noise with your chair.", "不要让你的椅子发生噪音。", 307],
  ["Playing on the stairs is very dangerous.", "在楼梯玩是非常危险的。", 307],
  ["Who raised their hand first? We have to take turns.", "谁先举手的？我们要依照顺序。", 307],
  ["Greet adults very politely.", "对大人要很有礼貌地打招呼。", 307],
  ["Please spit out the gum.", "请把口香糖吐出来。", 307],
  ["You should raise your hand before you speak.", "你发言之前应该先举手。", 307],
  ["First come, first served.", "先到先用。", 307],
  ["Please stand in a line.", "请站成一排。", 307],
  ["You should speak politely.", "你应该要有礼貌地讲话。", 307],
  ["If you hit your friends, I'll give you a warning.", "如果你打朋友的话，我会给你一个警告", 307],
  ["Please don't waste school supplies.", "请不要浪费学校用品。", 307],
  ["Please behave well.", "请表现好一点。", 307],
  ["Let's put the trash in the trash can.", "我们把垃圾放进垃圾桶内。", 307],
  ["We should save resources and energy.", "我们要借阅资源和能源。", 307],
  ["Minsu is very attentive in class.", "民肃上课时很专心。", 308],
  ["He's active and enthusiastic about everything.", "他做任何事情都很积极和热心。", 308],
  ["He's very smart.", "他很聪明。", 308],
  ["He takes part actively in class.", "他上课时积极参与。", 308],
  ["He has a lot of passion for learning.", "他对学习很有热情。", 308],
  ["He loves to learn.", "他很爱学习。", 308],
  ["He has a very good memory.", "他记忆力很好。", 308],
  ["She gets anxious when her mom isn't around.", "当妈妈不在身边时，她会很焦虑。", 308],
  ["He adapts well to new places.", "他在新的环境适应的很好。", 308],
  ["He's very patient.", "他很会忍耐。", 308],
  ["He's very curious.", "他好奇心很强。", 308],
  ["He's very diligent.", "他很勤奋。", 308],
  ["He works hard at everything.", "他做什么事情都很努力。", 308],
  ["He's ahead of kids his age in every way.", "他在任何方面都比同年龄的小孩快。", 308],
  ["He's kind to everyone.", "他对其他人都很亲切。", 308],
  ["He's very considerate of others.", "他对其他人都相当细心体贴。", 308],
  ["He's very modest.", "他很谦虚。", 308],
  ["He's very lively.", "他很活泼。", 308],
  ["He's very active.", "他很积极。", 308],
  ["He has a strong sense of responsibility.", "他很有责任感。", 308],
  ["He has a good personality.", "他性格很好。", 308],
  ["He gets along well with everyone.", "他跟大家都处得很好。", 308],
  ["He has a lot of friends around him.", "他有很多朋友在身边。", 308],
  ["He's more mature than his age.", "他比他的年纪要成熟。", 308],
  ["She's very stubborn.", "她很倔强。", 309],
  ["She gets shy very easily.", "她很容易害羞。", 309],
  ["She gets scared very easily.", "她很容易受到惊吓。", 309],
  ["She's very timid.", "她很胆小。", 309],
  ["She's not very patient.", "她不是很有耐心。", 309],
  ["She has no patience.", "她很没有耐心。", 309],
  ["She gets bored very easily.", "她很容易感到厌烦。", 309],
  ["She's very passive about everything.", "她做任何事都很消极。", 309],
  ["She's afraid of new places.", "她很害怕新环境。", 309],
  ["She doesn't get along well with her friends.", "她没能跟朋友们好好相处。", 309],
  ["She has a learning problem with math.", "她对数学有学习障碍。", 309],
  ["She seems not interested in class.", "她看起来对上课不感兴趣。", 309],
  ["She gets upset very easily.", "她很容易不开心。", 309],
  ["She gets angry over small things.", "她在小事情上也很容易生气。", 309],
  ["She doesn't respect adults.", "她不尊重大人。", 309],
  ["She talks too much.", "她的话很多。", 309],
  ["She's too quiet.", "她太沉默了。", 309],
  ["She often hits other kids.", "她经常打其他人。", 309],
  ["She doesn't think about others.", "她不会体谅其他人。", 309],
  ["She doesn't wait for her turn.", "她不会遵守自己的顺序。", 309],
  ["She gets distracted easily.", "她很容易不专心。", 309],
  ["She can't concentrate very well.", "她不太能专心。", 309],
  ["She can't stay focused.", "她没办法保持注意力。", 309],
  ["She can't keep doing one thing for a long time.", "她没办法长时间持续做一件事情。", 309],
  ["She doesn't like simple, repetitive things.", "她不喜欢单纯反复的事情。", 309],
  ["She cries a lot.", "她经常哭。", 309],
  ["She's picky about food.", "她会挑食。", 309],
  ["How is his attitude in class?", "他的上课态度如何？", 310],
  ["I want to know if he listens to you.", "我想知道他是否听你的话。", 310],
  ["Does he speak up often in class?", "上课时，他经常发言吗？", 310],
  ["Does he take part actively in class?", "他有积极参与上课吗？", 310],
  ["Has he ever disturbed your class?", "他曾妨碍你上课吗？", 310],
  ["Does he understand the lesson?", "他有听懂上课内容吗？", 310],
  ["Does he follow the school rules?", "他有遵守学校规定吗？", 310],
  ["Is there anything he needs to improve?", "有什么地方是他需要去改善的？", 310],
  ["In your view, what area is he interested in?", "在你看来，哪个领域是他感兴趣的？", 310],
  ["Which part of school life should he pay more attention to?", "在学校生活中，有哪一部分是他应该多花点心思的？", 310],
  ["Does he understand your teaching well?", "他很了解你的教法吗？", 310],
  ["Which level is she in?", "她属于哪一个等级？", 310],
  ["Does he eat well at lunchtime?", "午餐时间，他有好好吃饭吗？", 310],
  ["I want to know if he can answer your questions well.", "我想知道他是否能好好回答你的问题。", 310],
  ["Is he focused in class?", "他上课时专心吗？", 310],
  ["Doesn't he talk too much with his seatmate?", "他跟同桌同学没有说太多话吗？", 310],
  ["I'd like to talk with you about her report card.", "我想跟你谈谈她的成绩单。", 310],
  ["Has she shown any improvement lately?", "最近她有进步的表现吗？", 310],
  ["Does she study hard in class?", "她上课时努力学习吗？", 310],
  ["Which subject does she need to work harder on?", "哪一个科目是她需要更努力的？", 310],
  ["I don't know if her English is good.", "我不知道她英文好不好。", 310],
  ["Should she improve her reading and writing skills?", "她应该增进她的阅读和写作能力吗？", 310],
  ["How is her English ability?", "她的英文能力如何？", 310],
  ["Can she read well?", "她能读得很好吗？", 310],
  ["I want to help her read at home. What should I do?", "我想在家里帮助她读书，我应该怎样做？", 310],
  ["Does she do well on tests?", "她考试考得好吗？", 310],
  ["Compared with her classmates, where does she stand?", "跟同班同学相比，她做到哪个程度了？", 310],
  ["Can this grade put her in the top of the class?", "她这样的成绩能让她在班上排名前段吗？", 310],
  ["Which part is she weakest in?", "她最弱的是哪一个部分？", 310],
  ["Is she falling behind her classmates?", "她落后她的同学们吗？", 310],
  ["Does she have a hard time in this class?", "她上这堂课很辛苦吗？", 310],
  ["She seems to have trouble with homework.", "她对作业好像感到很困难。", 310],
  ["Do you think she has the potential for the gifted class?", "你认为她有进质优班的潜能吗？", 310],
  ["I want to know if homework counts toward the grade.", "我想知道作业是否也算成绩。", 310],
  ["Who is he especially close to?", "他跟谁特别亲近？", 310],
  ["He often talks about Minsoo at home.", "他在家里经常讲闵所的事情。", 310],
  ["How are his relationships with others?", "他跟其他人的关系如何？", 310],
  ["Does he get along well with his friends?", "他跟朋友们相处得好吗？", 310],
  ["Does he interact well with his friends?", "他跟朋友们互动得好吗？", 310],
  ["Does he get along with his friends?", "他跟朋友们谈得来吗？", 310],
  ["Does he often bully his classmates?", "他经常欺负同学吗？", 310],
  ["Has he ever hit a classmate?", "他曾经打同学吗？", 310],
  ["Has he ever fought with other friends?", "他曾跟其他朋友打过架吗？", 310],
  ["He says Minsoo bullies him a lot.", "他说闵所很会欺负他。", 310],
  ["I want to know if you've noticed someone bullying my child.", "我想知道你是否发觉到有人在欺负我的小孩。", 310],
  ["Please help him make friends with the other kids.", "请帮他跟其他的同学做朋友。", 310],
  ["Is there a new student in your class?", "你们班上有新同学吗？", 310],
  ["Has any student transferred recently?", "最近，有学生转学了吗？", 310],
  ["He told me he got into a fight with Jeewang.", "他曾告诉我他跟继望打过架。", 310],
  ["Did they make up with each other?", "他们跟对方和好了吗？", 310],
  ["He only plays with Gina.", "他只跟吉娜一起玩。", 310],
  ["Does tomorrow's class need any supplies?", "明天的课程需要什么物品吗？", 310],
  ["Does she need to bring anything for Monday's class?", "她星期一的课需要带任何东西去吗？", 310],
  ["Please write down what my child needs to bring to class.", "请写下来我的小孩带什么去上课。", 310],
  ["Does she need to wear gym clothes every Wednesday?", "每周三她都要穿体育服吗？", 310],
  ["I brought the things she forgot to take this morning.", "我把她早上忘记拿的准备物品带来了。", 310],
  ["What does she need to bring for the field trip?", "郊游时，她需要带什么去？", 310],
  ["If you tell me the supplies needed for tomorrow's class, I'll make sure she has them all.", "如果你告诉我明天的课需要的准备物品，我会确认她都带齐了。", 310],
  ["I sent her off with the things. Please check that she has everything.", "我送走她时，也让她带着东西了。请确认是否都齐全。", 310],
  ["With the teacher's care and support, the child has shown great improvement.", "在老师的照顾与支持下，小孩表现了极大的进步。", 310],
  ["Thank you for teaching my child during this time.", "感谢您这段时间教导我的饿小孩。", 311],
  ["I hope you stay healthy and have a good year next year.", "希望您明年健健康康，一切顺利。", 311],
  ["Because he likes you so much, he loves going to kindergarten.", "因为他很喜欢您，所以很喜欢去幼稚园", 311],
  ["Thank you for your sincere love for my child.", "感谢您对我小孩付出真诚的爱心。", 311],
  ["I'll never forget your warm smiles to us.", "我不会忘记老师对我们温暖的微笑。", 311],
  ["Thank you for teaching me all year.", "感谢您一年以来对我的教导。", 311],
  ["You've kindly helped me with everything.", "老师在任何事情上都很亲切地帮助我。", 311],
  ["I love going to school because you're there.", "我很喜欢去有老师在的学校。", 311],
  ["Thank you for taking such good care of my child.", "感谢您把我的小孩照顾得很好。", 311],
  ["Thank you for loving my child.", "感谢您爱我的小孩。", 311],
  ["Thank you for your hard work all school year.", "谢谢您整个学年辛苦的付出。", 311],
  ["I thank you for all the wonderful things you've done for Gina.", "我感谢您为吉娜所做的一切美好的事情", 311],
  ["Have a fun and pleasant vacation.", "祝您有个有趣且愉快的假期。", 311],
  ["It's all because of your help and support.", "一切都是因为有老师的帮助和支持。", 311],
  ["I brought a small gift to show my thanks.", "我带了个小礼物，以表我的感谢之意。", 311],
  ["I hope you're healthy and happy.", "我希望你健康幸福。", 311],
  ["My child will miss you very much.", "我的小孩将会很想念你。", 311],
  ["I'll always be thankful for your effort.", "我会永远感谢你的努力。", 311],
  ["With you as his teacher, I think my child is really lucky.", "有你当他的老师，我想我的小孩真的很幸福。", 311],
  ["Thank you so much for everything you've done.", "非常感谢您所做的一切。", 311],
  ["I thank you for encouraging him to join in class.", "我感谢您鼓励他参与上课。", 311],
  ["Thanks to you, my child can go to school comfortably.", "托您的福，我的小孩才可以自在地上学", 311],
  ["I really appreciate the way you help him learn.", "我真的很欣赏您帮助他学习的方法。", 311],
  ["Thanks to you, Minsu really enjoys his school life.", "托您的福，民肃真的很享受他的学校生活。", 311],
  ["Because my English is limited, I'm sorry I can't say much to you.", "因为我的英文能力有限，不能跟老师讲很多，我感到很可惜。", 311],
  ["Because my English isn't good, I couldn't express my thanks well.", "因为我的英文不好，所以没能好好地表达出我的感谢。", 311],
  ["I hope everything you do in the future goes well.", "我希望你未来所做的事情都会很顺利。", 311],
  ["Happy Teachers' Day!", "教师节快乐！", 312],
  ["On this special day, congratulations and best wishes to you.", "在这个特别的日子里，恭喜您，也祝福您。", 312],
  ["It's really nice to have Teachers' Day because I can express my thanks to you.", "有教师节真的很好，因为可以让我对您表达感谢之意。", 312],
  ["I know it's a little late, but I've always been thankful for your hard work.", "我知道有点晚了，但是我一直很感谢您的付出。", 312],
  ["Merry Christmas!", "圣诞节快乐！", 312],
  ["I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!", "希望您跟家人有个很棒的圣诞节！", 312],
  ["I hope this Christmas is full of peace, love, and joy!", "希望你这次的圣诞节充满和平、爱和喜乐！", 312],
  ["I hope this Christmas brings happiness and joy to you and your loved ones.", "希望这个圣诞节带给您跟您所爱的人幸福和喜乐。", 312],
  ["Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year.", "祝您有一个幸福丰盛的新年。", 312],
  ["May the joy and happiness of Christmas last into the New Year!", "希望圣诞节和欢乐和愉快一直延续到新的一年！", 312],
  ["I hope everything goes well for you in the New Year.", "我希望在新的一年您万事顺利。", 312],
  ["I'm very sorry for the mistake my child made.", "我对我的小孩所犯的错感到很抱歉。", 312],
  ["I'm writing to apologize for my child's rudeness.", "我为我的小孩的无礼写信向您道歉。", 312],
  ["I apologize for what my child said yesterday.", "我对小孩昨天所说的话表示道歉。", 312],
  ["I'm very sorry for his mistake.", "我对他的错误感到很抱歉。", 312],
  ["Because she was really wrong, I apologize to you.", "因为她确实做错了，我向您道歉。", 312],
  ["I'm sorry for the trouble my child caused you.", "对于我的小孩为你所制造的麻烦，我很抱歉。", 312],
  ["I found out she lied to you. I apologize for that.", "我发现她对您说谎。我对此道歉。", 312],
  ["I found out she lied to you. I apologize for that.", "我发现她对您说谎。我对此道歉。", 312],
  ["I'll make him apologize to you for this.", "我会让他对此事向您道歉。", 312],
  ["I promise this won't happen again.", "我保证不会让这种事情再发生。", 312],
  ["I'll make him apologize to you for this.", "我会让他对此事向您道歉。", 312],
  ["I promise this won't happen again.", "我保证不会让这种事情再发生。", 312],
  ["Time to eat tangyuan.", "吃汤圆了。", 313],
  ["Eat yuanxiao.", "吃元宵。", 313],
  ["Eat tangyuan.", "吃汤圆。", 313],
  ["The tangyuan are soft and chewy.", "汤圆软糯。", 313],
  ["The tangyuan are so sweet.", "汤圆真甜。", 313],
  ["The yuanxiao are round.", "元宵圆圆。", 313],
  ["The yuanxiao are so yummy!", "元宵真好吃！", 313],
  ["Happy Lantern Festival.", "元宵节快乐。", 313],
  ["It's time to celebrate the Lantern Festival.", "闹元宵了。", 313],
  ["Are the tangyuan good?", "汤圆好吃吗？", 313],
  ["The yuanxiao are delicious.", "元宵好吃。", 313],
  ["Let's go see the lanterns.", "看花灯去。", 313],
  ["Guess lantern riddles.", "猜灯谜。", 313],
  ["The lanterns are so beautiful!", "花灯真漂亮！", 313],
  ["Hang up lanterns.", "挂灯笼。", 313],
  ["Admire the lanterns.", "赏花灯。", 313],
  ["The lantern riddles are so fun.", "灯谜真好玩。", 313],
  ["Carry a lantern.", "提灯笼。", 313],
  ["Are the lanterns pretty?", "花灯好看吗？", 313],
  ["Did you guess the riddle right?", "猜中灯谜了吗？", 313],
  ["Go for an outing at Qingming.", "清明踏青。", 313],
  ["We went to visit the graves.", "扫墓去了。", 313],
  ["Let's go for a spring outing.", "去踏青。", 313],
  ["Let's go sweep the graves.", "去扫墓。", 313],
  ["Qingming Festival is here.", "清明节到了。", 313],
  ["A spring outing for Qingming.", "春游踏青。", 313],
  ["Green willows and red flowers.", "柳绿花红。", 313],
  ["Fly a kite.", "放风筝。", 313],
  ["The spring rain keeps falling.", "春雨绵绵。", 313],
  ["Everything is waking up.", "万物复苏。", 313],
  ["The Dragon Boat Festival is here.", "端午到了。", 314],
  ["Race dragon boats.", "赛龙舟。", 314],
  ["Eat zongzi.", "吃粽子。", 314],
  ["Hang mugwort.", "挂艾草。", 314],
  ["The dragon boats row fast.", "龙舟划得快。", 314],
  ["Wishing you peace and health at the Dragon Boat Festival.", "端午安康。", 314],
  ["Peel open the zongzi.", "剥粽子。", 314],
  ["Happy Dragon Boat Festival.", "端午节快乐。", 314],
  ["The dragon boat is so fast!", "龙舟好快！", 314],
  ["Are the zongzi good?", "粽子好吃吗？", 314],
  ["Time to make zongzi.", "包粽子了。", 314],
  ["The zongzi smell so good!", "粽子真香！", 314],
  ["Did you hang the mugwort?", "挂艾草了吗？", 314],
  ["Watch the dragon boat race.", "看龙舟赛。", 314],
  ["Eat zongzi at the Dragon Boat Festival.", "端午吃粽子。", 314],
  ["Did you watch the dragon boat race?", "赛龙舟看了吗？", 314],
  ["The zongzi smell so good.", "粽子真香。", 314],
  ["Wear a sachet.", "戴香包。", 314],
  ["Salty zongzi are delicious.", "咸粽好吃。", 314],
  ["Tie the five-color string.", "系五彩绳。", 314],
  ["In memory of Qu Yuan.", "纪念屈原。", 314],
  ["The bamboo leaves smell fragrant.", "粽叶飘香。", 314],
  ["Sweet zongzi are delicious.", "甜粽好吃。", 314],
  ["Where are you going for National Day?", "国庆去哪玩？", 315],
  ["Happy National Day.", "国庆快乐。", 315],
  ["The military parade is spectacular.", "阅兵真壮观。", 315],
  ["The National Day holiday.", "国庆假期。", 315],
  ["Our motherland is so great!", "祖国真伟大！", 315],
  ["The national flag is so red.", "国旗真红。", 315],
  ["The national flag is so bright!", "国旗真鲜艳！", 315],
  ["I love my motherland.", "我爱祖国。", 315],
  ["Happy birthday to our motherland.", "祖国生日快乐。", 315],
  ["We have a long holiday for National Day.", "国庆放长假。", 315],
  ["Go on a trip for National Day.", "国庆出游。", 315],
  ["National Day is so lively!", "国庆真热闹！", 315],
  ["Watch the military parade.", "看阅兵式。", 315],
  ["Did you watch the parade?", "看阅兵了吗？", 315],
  ["Hang up the national flag.", "挂国旗。", 315],
  ["Fluttering in the wind.", "迎风飘扬。", 315],
  ["I'm so happy about the holiday!", "放假真开心！", 315],
  ["Are you happy about the holiday?", "放假开心吗？", 315],
  ["Rest during the holiday.", "放假休息。", 315],
  ["The five-star red flag.", "五星红旗。", 315],
  ["The holiday is here.", "放假了。", 315],
  ["Is tomorrow a holiday?", "明天放假吗？", 315],
  ["Sing the national anthem.", "唱国歌。", 315],
  ["Labor is the most glorious.", "劳动最光荣。", 315],
  ["May Day, Labor Day.", "五一劳动节。", 315],
  ["Workers are the most honorable.", "劳动者最光荣。", 315],
  ["Are you happy on Labor Day?", "劳动节快乐吗？", 315],
  ["Labor is honorable.", "劳动光荣。", 315],
  ["Labor is the most beautiful.", "劳动最美丽。", 315],
  ["Happy Labor Day.", "劳动节快乐。", 315],
  ["Happy May Day.", "五一快乐。", 315],
  ["The May Day holiday.", "五一假期。", 315],
  ["Happy Double Ninth Festival.", "重阳节快乐。", 316],
  ["Did you climb a hill?", "登高了吗？", 316],
  ["Respect and care for the elderly.", "敬老爱老。", 316],
  ["Wishing you peace and health at the Double Ninth Festival.", "重阳安康。", 316],
  ["Did you spend time with the elderly at the Double Ninth Festival?", "重阳节陪老人了吗？", 316],
  ["Santa Claus is here.", "圣诞老人来了。", 316],
  ["Climb high and look far.", "登高望远。", 316],
  ["Santa Claus is here.", "圣诞老人来了。", 316],
  ["Has Santa Claus come?", "圣诞老人来了吗？", 316],
  ["Be good to the elderly.", "孝敬老人。", 316],
  ["We went climbing.", "登高去了。", 316],
  ["Santa Claus is so cute!", "圣诞老人真可爱！", 316],
  ["Keep the elderly company.", "陪陪老人。", 316],
  ["Go climb a hill.", "去爬山。", 316],
  ["Care for the elderly.", "关爱老人。", 316],
  ["Clear autumn skies and crisp air.", "秋高气爽。", 316],
  ["Let's go admire the chrysanthemums.", "赏菊去。", 316],
  ["Did you go climbing?", "去爬山了吗？", 316],
  ["Respect the old and love the young.", "尊老爱幼。", 316],
  ["Pickle the Laba garlic.", "腊八蒜腌上。", 316],
  ["After Laba, the New Year is coming.", "过了腊八就是年。", 316],
  ["Cook the Laba porridge.", "熬腊八粥。", 316],
  ["Drink the Laba porridge.", "喝腊八粥。", 316],
  ["The Laba porridge smells so good.", "腊八粥真香。", 316],
  ["Happy Laba Festival.", "腊八节快乐。", 316],
  ["Happy Qixi Festival.", "七夕快乐。", 316],
  ["Meet on Qixi.", "七夕相会。", 316],
  ["The Cowherd and the Weaver Girl.", "牛郎织女。", 316],
  ["Meeting on the magpie bridge.", "鹊桥相会。", 316],
  ["The New Year's Day holiday.", "元旦假期。", 316],
  ["Happy New Year's Day.", "元旦快乐。", 316],
  ["New Year's Day is here.", "元旦到了。", 316],
  ["Turn over a new page.", "翻开新篇章。", 316],
  ["There are so many people.", "人好多。", 317],
  ["The quality is good.", "质量不错。", 317],
  ["The tracking number.", "快递单号。", 317],
  ["The shipping info.", "物流信息。", 317],
  ["Can I pay by card?", "能刷卡吗？", 317],
  ["A reusable bag.", "环保袋。", 317],
  ["Can I try it on?", "可以试穿吗？", 317],
  ["This one looks good.", "这个好看。", 317],
  ["Scan to enter the station.", "扫码进站。", 317],
  ["Can I return it?", "能退货吗？", 317],
  ["Is shipping free?", "免运费吗？", 317],
  ["How do I pick up my order?", "怎么取货。", 317],
  ["Give me the change.", "找零钱。", 317],
  ["Pay in cash.", "现金付款。", 317],
  ["Clearance sale.", "清仓处理。", 317],
  ["Buy a ticket.", "买张票。", 317],
  ["Go to the supermarket.", "去超市。", 317],
  ["Put it in a bag.", "装个袋。", 317],
  ["Wait in line to pay.", "排队付款。", 317],
  ["Do you need a bag?", "要袋子吗？", 317],
  ["The size fits.", "大小合适。", 317],
  ["The style is old.", "样式旧了。", 317],
  ["Make it cheaper.", "再便宜点。", 317],
  ["Mobile payment.", "手机支付。", 317],
  ["Take a number and wait.", "排队取号。", 317],
  ["The pickup code.", "取货码。", 317],
  ["Can you give me a discount?", "能打折吗？", 317],
  ["Buy a round-trip ticket.", "买往返票。", 317],
  ["Is there a discount?", "有折扣吗？", 317],
  ["Give a good review.", "给个好评。", 317],
  ["Buy some fruit.", "买点水果。", 317],
  ["Is it free shipping?", "包邮吗？", 317],
  ["A little cheaper, please.", "便宜点。", 317],
  ["Is there a sale?", "有活动吗？", 317],
  ["How much is the ticket?", "票价多少？", 317],
  ["Where is the supermarket?", "超市在哪？", 317],
  ["I'll take one jin.", "要一斤。", 317],
  ["Is a taxi expensive?", "打的贵吗？", 317],
  ["Are there more discounts?", "还有优惠吗？", 317],
  ["Get a card.", "办张卡。", 317],
  ["Do you have a sample?", "有样品吗？", 317],
  ["A darker color, please.", "颜色深点。", 317],
  ["Can I try it on?", "能试穿吗？", 317],
  ["Come again.", "欢迎再来。", 317],
  ["Buy some bread.", "买面包。", 317],
  ["Where do I pay?", "在哪儿结账？", 317],
  ["Where is the fitting room?", "试衣间在哪？", 317],
  ["Pick one.", "挑一个。", 317],
  ["Make a reservation.", "预订一下。", 317],
  ["Where do I pay?", "在哪付钱？", 317],
  ["Change the color.", "换个颜色。", 317],
  ["Can I pay by card?", "可以刷卡吗？", 317],
  ["A five-star review.", "五星好评。", 317],
  ["I'll take this.", "要这个了。", 317],
  ["Buy a one-way ticket.", "买单程票。", 317],
  ["Change the size.", "换个尺码。", 317],
  ["Do you have a large?", "有大号吗？", 317],
  ["Go to the mall.", "去商场。", 317],
  ["Do you have change?", "有零钱吗？", 317],
  ["How much is that?", "那个多少钱？", 317],
  ["A lighter color, please.", "颜色浅点。", 317],
  ["Is it in stock?", "有现货吗？", 317],
  ["Scan with your phone.", "手机扫码。", 317],
  ["Do you have a medium?", "有中码吗？", 317],
  ["Give me a receipt.", "开个发票。", 317],
  ["What's the starting fare?", "起步价多少？", 317],
  ["Do you have a small?", "有小号吗？", 317],
  ["How much is the shipping?", "运费多少？", 317],
  ["Is it out of stock?", "缺货了吗？", 317],
  ["How much is it in total?", "一共多少钱？", 317],
  ["Do you have other colors?", "有别的颜色吗？", 317],
  ["Thank you for coming.", "谢谢光临。", 317],
  ["Seven-day no-reason return.", "七天无理由。", 317],
  ["That one looks nice.", "那个好看。", 317],
  ["Is there a supermarket nearby?", "附近有超市吗？", 317],
  ["Special offers.", "特价商品。", 317],
  ["Is it in stock?", "有货吗？", 317],
  ["When will it ship?", "什么时候发货。", 317],
  ["Track the order.", "跟踪订单。", 317],
  ["Is there a deal?", "有优惠吗？", 317],
  ["Will it shrink?", "会不会缩水。", 317],
  ["Where do I pay?", "在哪付款。", 317],
  ["Is it authentic?", "是正品吗？", 317],
  ["It's a little expensive.", "贵了点。", 317],
  ["Buy one, get one free.", "买一送一。", 317],
  ["Which floor of the mall?", "商场几楼。", 317],
  ["How much per kilometer?", "一公里多少钱。", 317],
  ["Get a bag.", "拿个袋子。", 317],
  ["Buy some vegetables.", "买点蔬菜。", 317],
  ["Durable and long-lasting.", "耐穿耐用。", 317],
  ["Confirm the receipt.", "确认收货。", 317],
  ["Buy some milk.", "买牛奶。", 317],
  ["It feels very nice.", "手感很好。", 317],
  ["The sale season.", "打折季。", 317],
  ["Pay by card.", "刷卡付款。", 317],
  ["Can I exchange it?", "可以换货吗？", 317],
  ["Weigh it.", "称一下。", 317],
  ["Scan to pay.", "扫码支付。", 317],
  ["Half a jin is enough.", "半斤就好。", 317],
  ["A new style.", "样式新款。", 317],
  ["I'll take them all.", "全都要了。", 317],
  ["Give me the receipt.", "给我发票。", 317],
  ["Taxi fare calculation.", "出租车计价。", 317],
  ["Is there a warranty?", "有保修吗？", 317],
  ["What size is this?", "这个几码的？", 317],
  ["Happy shopping.", "购物愉快。", 317],
  ["Try it on.", "试穿一下。", 317],
  ["How much is the ticket?", "车票多少钱。", 317],
  ["Easy returns and exchanges.", "退换方便。", 317],
  ["Swipe your card at the gate.", "闸机刷卡。", 317],
  ["This one, please.", "就这件。", 317],
  ["Can I scan to pay?", "可以扫码吗？", 317],
  ["Do you have a receipt?", "有发票吗？", 317],
  ["I don't have change.", "没带零钱。", 317],
  ["How long is the warranty?", "保修多久？", 317],
  ["Can you make it cheaper?", "可以便宜点吗？", 317],
  ["The mall is on the left.", "左边是商场。", 317],
  ["How many days does shipping take?", "快递几天到。", 317],
  ["Has it been restocked?", "补货了吗？", 317],
  ["Transfer to Subway Line 3.", "转地铁三号线。", 318],
  ["Is there a hospital nearby?", "附近有医院吗？", 318],
  ["How long will it take?", "要多久？", 318],
  ["It's right around the corner.", "拐过弯就到。", 318],
  ["Go through the underpass.", "地下通道过去。", 318],
  ["How do I get here?", "怎么去这里。", 318],
  ["Excuse me.", "请问一下。", 318],
  ["How do I get to the station?", "车站怎么走。", 318],
  ["Do I need to transfer?", "要不要转车？", 318],
  ["Good luck at work.", "工作顺利。", 318],
  ["Turn right under the footbridge.", "天桥下右转。", 318],
  ["Turn right at the intersection.", "路口右转。", 318],
  ["The bank is on the right.", "右边是银行。", 318],
  ["Excuse me, where is the restroom?", "请问厕所在哪？", 318],
  ["Keep going straight.", "再往前走。", 318],
  ["Are you walking?", "走路去吗？", 318],
  ["Where do I transfer?", "在哪儿转？", 318],
  ["It's ten minutes by taxi.", "打的十分钟。", 318],
  ["Please look at the sign.", "请看路牌。", 318],
  ["Cross the street.", "过马路。", 318],
  ["How do I get to the bus stop?", "公交站怎么走。", 318],
  ["Is it far?", "远不远？", 318],
  ["It's a ten-minute walk.", "步行十分钟。", 318],
  ["Open the navigation.", "打开导航。", 318],
  ["How do I get to the subway station?", "地铁站怎么走。", 318],
  ["Turn left or right?", "左转还是右转？", 318],
  ["Wear more clothes.", "多穿点衣服。", 318],
  ["Follow the signs.", "跟着指示牌。", 318],
  ["I'm lost.", "我迷路了。", 318],
  ["Are we on the right way?", "走对了吗？", 318],
  ["Go straight to the end.", "直走到底。", 318],
  ["There's a traffic light ahead.", "前面红绿灯。", 318],
  ["Is there a restroom nearby?", "附近有厕所吗？", 318],
  ["How do I get to the station?", "怎么去车站。", 318],
  ["Did you find the sign?", "找到路标吗？", 318],
  ["Keep going straight.", "一直往前走。", 318],
  ["Go out through Exit 2.", "二号出口出去。", 318],
  ["Turn right.", "往右拐。", 318],
  ["Is it far from here?", "离这儿远吗？", 318],
  ["Go straight, right?", "直走对吗？", 318],
  ["Turn at the intersection ahead.", "前面路口拐。", 318],
  ["Which line do I transfer to?", "转几号线？", 318],
  ["Follow this road.", "顺着这条路。", 318],
  ["Excuse me, how do I get there?", "请问路怎么走。", 318],
  ["It's five minutes away.", "五分钟路程。", 318],
  ["It's nearby.", "就在附近。", 318],
  ["Cross two intersections.", "过两个路口。", 318],
  ["Turn left.", "往左拐。", 318],
  ["Excuse me, how do I get there?", "请问怎么走。", 318],
  ["How long does it take to walk?", "要走多久。", 318],
  ["Look at the map.", "看看地图。", 318],
  ["Cross the road.", "穿过马路。", 318],
  ["The navigation says to turn right.", "导航提示右转。", 318],
  ["Did we take the wrong way?", "走错路了吗？", 318],
  ["It's right across the street.", "就在对面。", 318],
  ["Turn right under the bridge.", "桥下右转。", 318],
  ["It's right ahead.", "前面就是。", 318],
  ["Excuse me, how do I get there?", "请问怎么去？", 318],
  ["Turn left at the intersection.", "路口左转。", 318],
  ["Turn right at the traffic light.", "红绿灯右转。", 318],
  ["Just go straight and you'll get there.", "一直走就到。", 318],
  ["How long is the reservation?", "预定多久。", 318],
  ["How many minutes are left?", "还有几分钟？", 318],
  ["Go straight across the bridge.", "直行过桥。", 318],
  ["It's at the crossroads.", "在十字路口。", 318],
  ["You're going the wrong direction.", "坐反方向。", 318],
  ["You can stop up ahead.", "前面停就好。", 318],
  ["Stop at the intersection ahead.", "前面路口停。", 318],
  ["Cross this street.", "穿过这条街。", 318],
  ["How long does it take to walk there?", "走过去多久？", 318],
  ["Excuse me, where is the exit?", "请问出口在哪？", 318],
  ["It's just a few steps away.", "走几步就到。", 318],
  ["Walk to the traffic light.", "走到红绿灯。", 318],
  ["The direction is wrong.", "方向反了。", 318],
  ["To the city center.", "到市中心。", 319],
  ["To the airport.", "到机场去。", 319],
  ["Can you give me a receipt?", "可以开票吗？", 319],
  ["How do I take the subway?", "地铁怎么坐？", 319],
  ["Which stop do I get off at?", "在哪一站下？", 319],
  ["Is the bus here?", "车来了吗？", 319],
  ["A subway transfer station.", "地铁换乘站。", 319],
  ["Flag down a taxi.", "拦车去。", 319],
  ["Get off at the next stop.", "下一站下车。", 319],
  ["How many stops are left?", "还有几站。", 319],
  ["Take the subway.", "坐地铁。", 319],
  ["Where do I transfer?", "在哪换乘。", 319],
  ["Call a taxi.", "打辆车。", 319],
  ["We went past our stop.", "坐过站了。", 319],
  ["Call a car.", "叫辆车。", 319],
  ["Take a taxi.", "打出租车。", 319],
  ["Call a taxi.", "叫辆出租车。", 319],
  ["We went one stop past.", "坐过一站。", 319],
  ["Take a taxi there?", "打的去吗？", 319],
  ["Did we get off at the wrong stop?", "下错站了吗？", 319],
  ["Please move in.", "请往里走。", 319],
  ["Hold the handrail.", "扶好扶手。", 319],
  ["What's the next stop?", "下一站哪？", 319],
  ["Ticket sales at the counter.", "人工售票。", 319],
  ["Ride a bike there?", "骑车去吗？", 319],
  ["Swipe the bus card.", "刷公交卡。", 319],
  ["Are we almost there?", "快到站了吗？", 319],
  ["Which bus goes there?", "几路车到？", 319],
  ["I need to get off.", "我要下车。", 319],
  ["Ride it back.", "往回坐。", 319],
  ["Take a taxi.", "打个车。", 319],
  ["Listen to the stop announcements.", "听报站声。", 319],
  ["Face scan to enter.", "刷脸进站。", 319],
  ["To the train station.", "到火车站。", 319],
  ["Remind me when we arrive.", "到站提醒我。", 319],
  ["It's metered.", "打表计费。", 319],
  ["How do I take the bus?", "公交怎么坐？", 319],
  ["Please move to the back.", "请往后走。", 319],
  ["A subway card.", "地铁卡。", 319],
  ["Where are the taxis?", "出租车在哪？", 319],
  ["Standing or seated ticket?", "站票还是坐票？", 319],
  ["Take a taxi there?", "打车去吗？", 319],
  ["I'm getting off here.", "我要下车了。", 319],
  ["Driver.", "司机师傅。", 319],
  ["Do you have a parking ticket?", "有停车票吗？", 319],
  ["Are we going the wrong way?", "坐反了吗？", 319],
  ["Are we there yet?", "到站了吗？", 319],
  ["Take the bus?", "坐公交吗？", 319],
  ["Watch the stop names.", "看好站名。", 319],
  ["The next stop is...", "下一站是。", 319],
  ["Which line goes there?", "几号线到。", 319],
  ["Is it crowded?", "挤不挤？", 319],
  ["A bus card.", "公交卡。", 319],
  ["Please drive slower.", "请开慢点。", 319],
  ["Please fasten your seatbelt.", "请系好安全带。", 319],
  ["Stand firm and hold on.", "站稳扶好。", 319],
  ["Get off first, then get on.", "先下后上。", 319],
  ["Press the bell.", "按一下铃。", 319],
  ["Are there seats?", "有座位吗？", 319],
  ["Press the bell to get off.", "下车按铃。", 319],
  ["Self-service tickets.", "自动售票。", 319],
  ["How many stops is it?", "坐几站到？", 319],
  ["Where is the exit?", "出站口在哪？", 319],
  ["Please stop the bus.", "请停一下车。", 319],
  ["To the bus station.", "到汽车站。", 319],
  ["Please get off at your stop.", "到站请下车。", 319],
  ["A golden bell.", "金色铃铛。", 319],
  ["Wave to stop a taxi.", "招手拦车。", 319],
  ["Where do I get off?", "在哪下车。", 319],
  ["Call me when we get there.", "到地方叫我。", 319],
  ["Call me when we arrive.", "到了叫我。", 319],
  ["Transfer to the subway.", "换乘地铁。", 319],
  ["Don't catch a cold.", "别着凉了。", 320],
  ["Wrap it up.", "包起来。", 320],
  ["Take your temperature.", "量体温。", 320],
  ["Good luck coming your way.", "好运连连。", 320],
  ["Make a wish.", "许个心愿。", 320],
  ["Hello.", "喂你好。", 320],
  ["Wear a new hat.", "戴新帽。", 320],
  ["So pretty!", "好漂亮！", 320],
  ["Do you like it?", "你喜欢吗？", 320],
  ["That's great!", "真好！", 320],
  ["Can it be washed clean?", "能洗干净吗？", 320],
  ["So much fun!", "好好玩！", 320],
  ["Check the temperature.", "测体温。", 320],
  ["So yummy!", "好好吃！", 320],
  ["Go out and play.", "去游玩。", 320],
  ["The signal is bad.", "信号不好。", 320],
  ["I want that one.", "我要那个。", 320],
  ["I lower my head and think of home.", "低头思故乡。", 320],
  ["Have you eaten?", "你吃饭了吗？", 320],
  ["Give a 20 percent discount.", "打个八折。", 320],
  ["So delicious!", "太美味了！", 320],
  ["Let's go see a doctor.", "看医生去。", 320],
  ["Are we there yet?", "到了没有？", 320],
  ["So beautiful!", "太漂亮了！", 320],
  ["Put on some makeup.", "化个妆。", 320],
  ["Give a discount.", "打个折。", 320],
  ["So much fun!", "太好玩了！", 320],
  ["Go withdraw some money.", "去取钱。", 320],
  ["Did you bring your ID card?", "身份证带了没？", 320],
  ["So fun!", "真好玩！", 320],
  ["Please wait a moment.", "请稍等。", 320],
  ["So beautiful!", "真美！", 320],
  ["Dip it in sugar and eat.", "蘸糖吃。", 320],
  ["I'll hang up now.", "我挂了。", 320],
  ["Please wrap it up.", "请打包。", 320],
  ["Take some medicine.", "吃点药。", 320],
  ["Where are you going this weekend?", "周末去哪玩？", 320],
  ["Wrap it up for me.", "帮我包好。", 320],
  ["Pay in cash.", "付现金。", 320],
  ["Give a 10 percent discount.", "打个九折。", 320],
  ["A bank card.", "银行卡。", 320],
  ["Does the shot hurt?", "打针疼吗？", 320],
  ["Is this the right way?", "这条路对吗？", 320],
  ["Go register at the hospital.", "去挂号。", 320],
  ["Keep warm.", "注意保暖。", 320],
  ["Happy New Year.", "恭贺新禧。", 320],
  ["Is there anything else?", "还有别的吗？", 320],
  ["Please show me.", "请给我看看。", 320],
  ["Do you have a red one?", "有红的吗？", 320],
  ["So lively!", "好热闹！", 320],
  ["So happy!", "真开心！", 320],
  ["Great!", "真棒！", 320],
  ["Take your medicine on time.", "按时吃药。", 320],
  ["Go save some money.", "去存钱。", 320],
  ["So sweet!", "真甜！", 320],
  ["So interesting!", "真有趣！", 320],
  ["So glad!", "真高兴！", 320],
  ["Go window shopping.", "逛一逛。", 320],
  ["Which way should we go?", "走哪条路？", 320],
  ["So busy!", "真热闹！", 320],
  ["Not bad!", "真不错！", 320],
  ["My head really hurts.", "头好疼。", 320],
  ["Take a number.", "取个号。", 320],
  ["That's great!", "太棒了！", 320],
  ["Excuse me.", "打扰一下。", 320],
  ["Who are you looking for?", "你找谁。", 320],
  ["Thank you for your love.", "谢谢您的爱。", 320],
  ["Amazing!", "真厉害！", 320],
  ["Wait in line to see the doctor.", "排队看病。", 320],
  ["Did you finish your homework?", "作业写完了吗？", 320],
  ["I can't hear clearly.", "听不清楚。", 320],
  ["So fragrant!", "真香！", 320],
  ["Drink more warm water.", "多喝热水。", 320]
]
